Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? (9617 Views)

Why Are Some Guys Like This? / Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by 1Sharon(f): 6:05am On Dec 24, 2019
victorian:
[s][/s]

Rubbish!

You seem to be prudish. Why are you here?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 24, 2019
1Sharon:

is this place for badoos only?? shocked
Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by Okoroawusa: 8:25am On Dec 24, 2019
If I don't go down on you as sexual partner then I don't really like you. Besides I drive great joy in sucking a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by urchcoded(m): 8:35am On Dec 24, 2019
Quality20:
nope I don't think I can ever try it o. Girls that different men have deposited their dirty fornicating penis/cum n germs, how can I even insert my finger not to talk of d mouth I use to praise my God?

Lolx bro u be case
Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by kwakwakwa(m): 9:29am On Dec 24, 2019
Ihategirls:
I don’t even allow that except it’s a guy I extremely like.

What most guys don’t know is that, it’s not every lady that enjoys mouth action (head)

Lol.

Ummhhh !!!
Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by Quality20(m): 9:34am On Dec 24, 2019
Ihategirls:

What most guys don’t know is that, it’s not every lady that enjoys mouth action (head)

Lol.
so u mean u d one doing a guy favour rather than d guy doing u a favour? I also don't think girls shd enjoy or demand for it o. Except if she is a lesb or she is tending towards lesb
Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by bestabigaelever(f): 9:54am On Dec 24, 2019
Timil:
Beauty you got to love head.. it seems? wink

I don't know what you are talking about
Ayam a small girl
Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by victorian(f): 10:35am On Dec 24, 2019
1Sharon:

Didn't I mention your name?

Or did I click on your mention?

Or am i stopping you from having those volcano orgasm that makes you insult your mom?
Or scream to Jesus to save you in his arms?

If I can recall, I didn't call on you.

So please all man and woman for himself or herself. I can have a say on any thread, I feel like it. It's not a crime.
It's called freedom of speech.

So pls lemme air my view in peace.

Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by Timil: 11:02am On Dec 24, 2019
bestabigaelever:

I don't know what you are talking about
Ayam a small girl
Kilon shey eyin Osogbo babes gan sef nao. Ee ma shebi pe e mo whats up� grin

Was about going down on one like that in Osogbo, i swear the babe no gree make i suck oo.. Ko ye mi kilon shele gangan

Ayam not understanding oo, is it that you lots are afraid of going to heaven untimely� grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by lilmarley: 11:34am On Dec 24, 2019
Okoroawusa:
If I don't go down on you as sexual partner then I don't really like you. Besides I drive great joy in sucking a woman.

Mah niggar, you just said it all grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by culf: 11:46am On Dec 24, 2019
funny question
Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by ATTemi: 11:48am On Dec 24, 2019
You’ll expect BJ but wouldn’t give head....don’t be selfish.
Eat that V like a Wilson!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by bestabigaelever(f): 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
Timil:
Kilon shey eyin Osogbo babes gan sef nao. Ee ma shebi pe e mo whats up� grin

Was about going down on one like that in Osogbo, i swear the babe no gree make i suck oo.. Ko ye mi kilon shele gangan

Ayam not understanding oo, is it that you lots are afraid of going to heaven untimely� grin
LOL...this guy grin
I'm not osogbo babe o, I only school here
But did u seriously want to go down like that
I mean with just any girl?
Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by Liposure: 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
My mouth is 4 eating

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
Quality20:
nope I don't think I can ever try it o. Girls that different men have deposited their dirty fornicating penis/cum n germs, how can I even insert my finger not to talk of d mouth I use to praise my God?

Na people like una dey lick even anus sef.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
victorian:

Na so!
Called Jesus to come save me indeed!
Guys and sex ehn? Dem use am swear for una?

angry

"Guys and sex ehn" is one of those manipulating antics use by women in trying to make themselves to be seen as angels, saints that don't like sex except loved by men alone. IT IS ALL PRETENSE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER BY A VERY DECEPTIVE, CROOKED CREATURE CALLED WOMAN.

A man who have been SEXUALLY around alot of women, capitalises on this very womens' PRETENTIOUSNES when in comes to sex. He understands very much women's LOVE for the PEN!S is without bound as long as this MR PEN!S can make them INVISIBLE from the eyes of the world. Meaning, he can fulfil their SEXUAL FANTASIES IN SECRECY without anybody else knowing that he is FVCKING her, while she play the Saint to the eyes of the world.

IF LADIES FIND YOU, A MAN TO HAPPEN TO BE INVISIBLE, WHO CAN KEEP SECRETS, A CODED MAN WHO CAN EASILY DECODE HER BODY LANGUAGE AND WHO SHE FEELS SHE CAN TRUST, AND WITH AN INSINUATION THAT YOU MUST BE A VERY NAUGHTY BOY ON THE INSIDE BUT INNOCENT ON THE OUTSIDE. YOU WILL BE AMAZED HOW LADIES WHO GET TO DISCOVER YOU, CODED MAN SURRENDER WILLINGLY WHAT IS BETWEEN THEIR THIGHS FOR YOU TO CONQUER, IT BECOMES AN HECTIC JOB BECAUSE THEY WILL KEEP COMING BACK FOR YOUR THRUSTING, AS LONG AS YOUR PEN!S CAN STAND HARD ENOUGH FOR THEIR MAXIMUM STATISFACTION AND YOU ARE VERY GOOD IN EATING, SUCKING AND LICKING PUSS'Y. MATTERS NOT IF YOU ARE A VERY, VERY UGLY MAN. Such a coded man will tell you how important women see SEX and their PRETENTIOUSNESS when it comes to sex.

I MUST SAY, WOMEN IN GENERAL LOVE SEX ALOT FAR MORE THAN THE GENERALITY OF MEN, ESPECIALLY IN SECRECY, IN PLACES WHERE IT IS LEAST EXPECTED THAT SEXUAL INTERCOURSE OF ANY KIND CAN BE SUSPECTED TO TAKE PLACE.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
iamosmania:
I can only finger/smell it oo
How person go see bunches of bacteria and germs go give head I DEY CRAZ?

Na recent I even accept SUCKING MY DICK

kissing someone on the lips or even having a person's fingers on your lips will make you catch even bigger germs..... there is a point in life when you have to throw every rubbish out the window and LIVE YOUR LIFE FULLY.

Liposure:
My mouth is 4 eating

what about your babe's mouth? what about kissing, isnt your mouth made for kissing too? therefore, what about kissing her in special places? dont limit yourself bro, if you dont want to lick your woman down below then so be it, but there is a lot of joy you can give her with your lips/tongue.... dont be selfish!

Ihategirls:
Lol.

a clean babe (not some random stranger) with great smell down below and great sexual attitude should be taken care of, the best you can.... and if she is receptive to cunnilingus then by all means oblige.

Quality20:

yet you would want a babe to sukc your dikc with which you have penetrated countless dirty coochie, abi?! stop being a hypocrite.

victorian:

Or am i stopping you from having those volcano orgasm that makes you insult your mom?

So please all man and woman for himself or herself. I can have a say on any thread, I feel like it. It's not a crime.
Thank you.

what a hypocrite you are.... quick to quote/mention my post (as if i called on you?) but when someone equally quote/mention your post, here you are writing arrant rubbish about freedom of speech. it is indeed freedom of speech and everyone (like 1Sharon) has the right to quote/mention your post and air her views (just like you did with my post) duh!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by Quality20(m): 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
Iloveu2:

Na people like una dey lick even anus sef.
abeg o!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ihategirls:

Lol.

So, dey dun suck am before?!!

Sister in lord biko like me extremely o mak i com give head...ano wan be selfish anymore
Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by Timil: 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
bestabigaelever:

LOL...this guy grin
I'm not osogbo babe o, I only school here
But did u seriously want to go down like that
I mean with just any girl?

Definitely not just any girl but if she's clean down there, I see no reasons why I won't bury my heads beneath and watch her shout hallelujah and also sing praises and thanks to the holy heaven. grin tongue

I should get back to Osogbo by next week tho. Lets exchange contacts?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by 1Sharon(f): 2:06am On Dec 25, 2019
victorian:

Thank you.

What a hypocrite and special snowflake.
They can dish, but can't take it in.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:20am On Dec 25, 2019
victorian:

Thank you.
Classic hypocrisy...you are writing an epistle for someone to stay off your mention but is quick to jump all over another person’s opinion! What a human being.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by bestabigaelever(f): 10:36am On Dec 25, 2019
Timil:

Definitely not just any girl but if she's clean down there, I see no reasons why I won't bury my heads beneath and watch her shout hallelujah and also sing praises and thanks to the holy heaven. grin tongue

I should get back to Osogbo by next week tho. Lets exchange contacts?
Check your mail
Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by Timil: 11:59am On Dec 25, 2019
bestabigaelever:

Check your mail
A'ight dear.
Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by bukatyne(f): 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
Quality20:
so u mean u d one doing a guy favour rather than d guy doing u a favour? I also don't think girls shd enjoy or demand for it o. Except if she is a lesb or she is tending towards lesb

@bold:

Na so.

Lesbian detector.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2019
bestabigaelever:

Check your mail

Just Observing

Timil:
A'ight dear.
Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by Sofistcatdmoron: 12:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
victorian:

Na so!
Called Jesus to come save me indeed!
Guys and sex ehn? Dem use am swear for una?

angry
ladies and pretence, y are u on this thread angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by Quality20(m): 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
bukatyne:

@bold:

Na so.

Lesbian detector.
is sucking n licking not what lesbian girls do to themselves?
Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by jackals(f): 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
victorian:

In your dreams angry

Why will I insult my beloved mom? Because of dick?
U never ready!
. don't mind the idiot

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by okpalaAnambra: 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2019
bestabigaelever:

Check your mail
Looks like you need some head badly...don't fail to come back to share your testimony grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by okpalaAnambra: 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2019
Timil:
A'ight dear.
Please give that sister a good head when u finally meet in the other room, because it will definitely happen..don't disappoint her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Curvy Lady Infected With Corona Virus Twerk On Hospital Bed, Reject Treatment / She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. / Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.