Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? (9603 Views)

Why Are Some Guys Like This? / Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by bestabigaelever(f): 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
okpalaAnambra:

Looks like you need some head badly...don't fail to come back to share your testimony grin grin
We actually want to talk business
What is head?
I don't know what you are talking about
Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by okpalaAnambra: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
bestabigaelever:

We actually want to talk business
What is head?
I don't know what you are talking about
Business that will be discussed in za oza room grin grin...my own is that you should come back to give testimony

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by cooooooks(m): 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
*deduce

MrBrownJay1:

let me send you all my condolences, as we can all deduct that you are the type of sista that never had an 0rgasm in your life. dont despair, some day a man will come into your life and have you finally lose your damn mind (probably by doing all the stuff you are against today) and thats when you will finally call on jesus to come save you and/or insult your blessed mother.

[img]https://media./images/54893fa20ccf75f8fc3a02f8869526d9/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by cooooooks(m): 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2019
So that you will go and lock yourself in your room shebi. smh.

MegzSA:

this made my day! you should write novels !
Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by cooooooks(m): 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
There are millions of microorganisms on your skin.

iamosmania:
I can only finger/smell it oo

How person go see bunches of bacteria and germs go give head I DEY CRAZ?

Na recent I even accept SUCKING MY DICK

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by cooooooks(m): 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
Knowing how to have good sex does not make one a womanizer.

Having bomb sex in a committed relationship is unmatched.

Sexual compatibility is important and necessary for a great union.

omale88:
Listen carefully, men who practice cuninlingus do it to keep women, even if the man doesnt like it, he does it for the lots of free pussy he would get tommorow, a lady may refuse any form of sexual advance from a man but never resists cuninlingus , in other words most men who practice the act are womanisers , ladies take note if your man goes down on you without hesitation, you know whats up, guys take note if your woman asks you to go down on her without hesitation you know whats ...? Na you talkam lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by bestabigaelever(f): 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
okpalaAnambra:

Business that will be discussed in za oza room grin grin...my own is that you should come back to give testimony
I will come back and give testimony
About the business

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by okpalaAnambra: 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
bestabigaelever:

I will come back and give testimony
About the business
Testimony about everything ma'am grin grin grin..that guy is good in headies award he won't disappoint you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by marafaMadegee(m): 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
grin
Sabby1:

On a serious note, you urgently need JESUS

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by 2buffagain(m): 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ihategirls:
I don’t even allow that except it’s a guy I extremely like.

What most guys don’t know is that, it’s not every lady that enjoys mouth action (head)

Lol.

Your pussy most be stinking. Na stench-concsiousness dey worry you, otherwise no clean woman will say she does not want head. You are already disqualified.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by bestabigaelever(f): 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
okpalaAnambra:

Testimony about everything ma'am grin grin grin..that guy is good in headies award he won't disappoint you
Guy what exactly is the problem
Like u are not good in headies too undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by okpalaAnambra: 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
bestabigaelever:

Guy what exactly is the problem
Like u are not good in headies too undecided
I'm not ..can I learn through you?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by bestabigaelever(f): 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2019
okpalaAnambra:

I'm not ..can I learn through you?
U are spoilt tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by okpalaAnambra: 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
bestabigaelever:

U are spoilt tongue
Ma'am I have always been a good boy...nice humour with you.. enjoy your Christmas dear

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by bestabigaelever(f): 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2019
okpalaAnambra:

Ma'am I have always been a good boy...nice humour with you.. enjoy your Christmas dear
Lol
You too hun
Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
cooooooks:
There are millions of microorganisms on your skin.

Thank you said 'on skin' not inside.

I can't suck germs store jare
Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by 1Sharon(f): 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
2buffagain:

Your pussy most be stinking. Na stench-concsiousness dey worry you, otherwise no clean woman will say she does not want head. You are already disqualified.

Lol I never wanted oral too..not until I became open minded about it

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by 1Sharon(f): 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
iamosmania:

Thank you said 'on skin' not inside.

I can't suck germs store jare

There are germs on the dick too
Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by Lamanii22(f): 11:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

its called: PLEASURE IN GIVING PLEASURE
going down on a beautiful clean woman is pleasurable..... seeing her lose her damn mind with your tongue before you mount her and have her insult her own mother and call jesus to come save her, is the definition of PLEASURE

Maddo... You must be experienced lol

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2019
cooooooks:
Knowing how to have good sex does not make one a womanizer.

Having bomb sex in a committed relationship is unmatched.

Sexual compatibility is important and necessary for a great union.

did you come across the word "most" in the context? If you did? Whats your argument?
Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by cooooooks(m): 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
"Most" is a generalization.

The generalization is quite crazy.

omale88:
did you come across the word "most" in the context? If you did? Whats your argument?
Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by BilltheDON(m): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
Its cool... grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
cooooooks:
"Most" is a generalization.

The generalization is quite crazy.

"most "isnt a generalization its a category ,crazy is when a guy acts feminine, find another way to deal with your insecurities or rather bitch elsewhere and stop mentioning me. Im engaged
Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by doris4u(f): 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
omale88:
Listen carefully, men who practice cuninlingus do it to keep women, even if the man doesnt like it, he does it for the lots of free pussy he would get tommorow, a lady may refuse any form of sexual advance from a man but never resists cuninlingus , in other words most men who practice the act are womanisers , ladies take note if your man goes down on you without hesitation, you know whats up, guys take note if your woman asks you to go down on her without hesitation you know whats ...? Na you talkam lol.
In my own perspective it's only a man that really likes a woman practices such so I don't really understand what you are saying
Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
doris4u:
In my own perspective it's only a man that really likes a woman practices such so I don't really understand what you are saying
its not my fault if you dont understand.sorry
Re: Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? by Inehmesit: 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
There’s two thing involved here, it’s either the pussy smells or it doesn’t. Now, if it does, it’s a no no for me, if it doesn’t, you already know the answer. And one more thing, for those girls wey dey carry smelling pussy dey waka, don’t you guys have conscience? That thing is a big turn off for guys Biko.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? / Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) / Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.