Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me (8618 Views)

MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY / How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year / Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Acidosis(m): 9:51am On Dec 24, 2019
Try and talk to your pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Haywhymido(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2019
Great woman you are. You have been a strong and formidable woman for the past years, are you gonna stop now? This period is harder than before but be rest assured that after this period comes ease.
Uproot that suicide thought, keep going and patiently wait for your celebration period.

1 Like

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Ujuvals1: 11:06am On Dec 24, 2019
urchcoded:
bro u wiket oo... Assuming d op is saying d truth nko.... But I don't really think so too cos d story doesn't add up... Someone can't travel abroad within just a day... Especially dis festive period u can't get Visa like laidat now... Wen did u now book d flight? Or d man park d plane for him house den enter am take off for nyt. Nne if peradventure ur story is Tru u have my sincere condolences. Dis year too I've been shaken. Small boy like me don see tins.

My dear, did you read where i wrote that human beings are wicked i disnt realize till it happened to us.

Literally the man had been doing business back and forth with my husband, so i am assuming he got his visa within this christmas period,planned everything out well then gathered people to make sales together and absconded.

If the devil come visiting ehn, u will think its a lie or you are dreaming.

Even me am waiting for them to wake me up, do you know what my life is at the moment.

I have to keep working and paying loan for a guy who travelled out with our money, while on that i am back to square zero.

Hmmm, if you have read my previous post on where i commented on a guys post encouraging him by telling him my life story hmmm, you will know this is a strong lady who just broke.

The devil has visited me countless times but you see this one, only God can help me recover.

Please be nice sometimes, because nobody knows tomorrow.

Happy christmas to you all
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Ujuvals1: 11:14am On Dec 24, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
What the op wants is for people to donate to her. Instead of asking for her account number, y'all are saying "It's well, God will help you, bla! Blah!! Blah!!!"

I take such stories here with a pinch of salt. The op could even be a guy. What do I know sef?

I didn't beg for money my dear, if humans were jesus himself chai!!!life sha.

Sometimes in tough situation all you need is some nice soothing words, but if extras come then the person is lucky.

You sit in your room and discredit a story you didnt even bother to verify because you assume is a lie.

Does this page look new to you?If you go through you will know me better than assumptions.

My dear i am not a man ooo, i am a young girl with the heart of a man whom the devil has attacked continously.

Remeber me in your prayers i will appreciate that ok.

Happy Christmas dear.

2 Likes

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Ujuvals1: 11:16am On Dec 24, 2019
Haywhymido:
Great woman you are. You have been a strong and formidable woman for the past years, are you gonna stop now? This period is harder than before but be rest assured that after this period comes ease.
Uproot that suicide thought, keep going and patiently wait for your celebration period.

I am sure you read my story hence the words of encouragement.

Thank you somuch and to everyone who encourage me thank you.

Is not easy at all but it is well

1 Like

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Graxie(f): 11:26am On Dec 24, 2019
What is the name of the man that duped you guys?
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 24, 2019
Some one should verify this story I mean those in Nigeria and get back to us let's see what we can do

1 Like

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by mikeywise(m): 11:51am On Dec 24, 2019
@Op, where is your location and what is the name of the man that defrauded your husband.
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by ProtectMyMoney: 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
[quote author=azimo post=85178632]Some one should verify this story I mean those in Nigeria and get back to us let's see what we can do[/quote

Ujuvals this is someone willing to help, however, you need to send verification documents to confirm your story etc.
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Ujuvals1: 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
The name of the man that defrauded my husband is Uche Chidiebere.

He sells in ladipo market lagos.

I have his Nigerian phone number but it has been switched off since he left for his korea as we were told two days ago.

I live in igando and work in ogun state, i transport daily to work and come back so is really tough to have to cope in this situation.

i have proof of the loan repayment both from my account and also from my office.

Please if anyone wants to verify us pls i am available, even if we go to the market and you need to verify pls i dont mind.

Even if police will help us track him although we were told he has left Naija,my people i dont even know which way forward.if they can track him in the korea sef pls they should help me.Someone just absconded with my life sweat and i have to conttinue working and repaying this loan with my kid and zero account balance.is indeed sad o

I am just a confused soul with no direction.

If this wasnt a loan maybe it would have been a different matter i will still manage as i have been doing but sincerely is not easy repaying a loan with all my salary simply because i helped my husband and one desperado duped us and left.

If tears could kill am sure i would have died yesterday because the shock was just too much but because God said is not my time so i am still alive.

Sometimes people wonder why you write, really as much as i do need financial help, but when you write in sorrow, some kind words can make things better, reading other people's comment too can make you smile.

Tough situations can make one mad but i am still pushing and hoping this ends well.

Black Christmas

Thank you

8 Likes

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Ujuvals1: 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
[quote author=ProtectMyMoney post=85180080][/quote]

Thank you somuch

I can send you all you need pls just tell me what and what.

If you even need physical proof pls i am available same with my husband and even people from his business area can testify to this because he couldnt even come home to break the news,he thought i would die.They had to come home to gradually break the news.

Poverty is bad but loan is terrible because if anything goes wrong is as if you arw dead.No sleep and No peace.

Pls i am really in need.Thank you for giving me the benefit of doubt.

1 Like

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Ujuvals1: 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
azimo:
Some one should verify this story I mean those in Nigeria and get back to us let's see what we can do

Thank you sir, please someone should help verify me.

Pls even if anyone can help us track the criminal too i will appreciate.

Thank you sir and thank you to everyone
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ujuvals1:

Thank you sir, please someone should help verify me.

Pls even if anyone can help us track the criminal too i will appreciate.

Thank you sir and thank you to everyone
am not a force man or any arm agent not even an intelligent office that's not my job I can't help track them ok but if ur story is proven we will try to help
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Ujuvals1: 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
azimo:
am not a force man or any arm agent not even an intelligent office that's not my job I can't help track them ok but if ur story is proven we will try to help

Ok sir, thank you somuch.

Please how do i prove myself, pls any nairalander in Nigeria pls help establish my story pls.I desperately need help

Pls
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Ujuvals1: 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
ProtectMyMoney:

Church should not be only for dancing and singing. Sincerely, the first place you should ask for help is from your Pastor and Church support in the Church you attend.

We often leave out Churches that should be first to give succor in the time of need. Or is it not written that come unto me all ye that are heavy laden, and i will give you rest.

Yes you are right, my church is a small church.i have spoken to my pastor who has prayed for me.

There is really no support the church can give me now except prayers.

This very december i supported some women in my church just to help then feed this christmas and even supported my church for their church program this same december which was where i went to dance and sing.

I mean after all this, despite i am struggling i have been a good supportwr to the church,so my faith got shaken when i gor this sad news this same december right after our programme.

Is that bad now because my husband used every dime even his funds and the little i have to do december business hoping to get good gain.

Truly the devil visited me but i know as you all have rightly said this too shall pass
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by LieDetector(m): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
I feel for you. Don't mind the commenters discrediting your story. I hope someone helps you here.

All will be fine
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by HarunaWest(m): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
sorry bout your situation..Human Beings are dangerous....Meanwhile u shud have posted your hubby's location,age, educational qualification and expertise maybe someone out here wud have something for him...
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Ujuvals1: 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2019
HarunaWest:
sorry bout your situation..Human Beings are dangerous....Meanwhile u shud have posted your hubby's location,age, educational qualification and expertise maybe someone out here wud have something for him...

Thank you so much sir/ma

My hubby is 38years, he isnt a graduate.

He has driver's liacene too, we are at iba lagos and he can drive

Any other thing called work we are available.

Godbless u
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Brownhypo: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
What the op wants is for people to donate to her. Instead of asking for her account number, y'all are saying "It's well, God will help you, bla! Blah!! Blah!!!"

I take such stories here with a pinch of salt. The op could even be a guy. What do I know sef?

Not everyone is here to scam. Why not make your assertions before judging the Lady
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by sisisioge: 11:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
It is well...may God help you and yours. Maybe you should try reaching out to his extended family members to help reach him. In fact, if you could get more details about him, you could petition the high commission of the country he travelled to to look into the fraud matter. Epele, we thank God for life sha.

2 Likes

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 25, 2019
Sad Tale
So sorry Ma'am, You both did pull through this and become bigger
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by armyofone(m): 6:25am On Dec 25, 2019
Exactly! The church should be where to start from in this stuff.
Acidosis:

Try and talk to your pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by EfemenaXY: 8:47am On Dec 25, 2019
Ujuvals1:
My dear, i am drop shipping.i contact sellers and help repost and tesell.

How does selling items equate to being duped? I wrote that i havr a job with small pay, i even do laundry for people sometimes on weekends, i resell things on line,i do everything i can, this should tell you that am hardworking and not the other way round.

All thse things didnt sustain us because the finance is weak when a man doesnt bring dime and u the woman pay school fees,rent,feeding,nepa,tissue,down to even matches on a paltry sum why wont you do all to survive.

The burden was too much as i was almost dying
hence the need to help him get a loan to support.i dont think i did bad trying to help him ind his feet.

The sad part of this story and my sudden outburst is because someone duped him of the money i borrowed, i dont know if you can relate to my emotions at all.

Have u ever lost money?moreso when it isnt urs and you are on loan?My account is on automatic debit evrrymonth and if there isnt fund there to debit i have to face penalties.

This shouldnt have been an issue cos his business gain feeds us while my salary and online hustle plus weekend washing erc facilitates the loan.

Is just too choky now when the capital and all is gone.

I really dunno if i can recover, i used to be very strong and even encourahe people online here when they are down but this one just finished me.

Christmas period for that matter with a january around the corner.

May God save me this period.If truly he is God on the throne he will arise for my sake.

They say afflictions dont come twice but this is like the third time and i think i shared on true life story on a page here.

Hmmmmmmm!!!!Someone is probably abroad flexing and grooving at my expense while my Bp is on a rise.

Is well

Madam.

In as much as I commend your efforts to help your husband and build your family, YOU NEED TO SLOWDOWN AND STOP TAKING ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES!!

Do you want to die from high BP or stroke??! What’s wrong with you?

You’re not a single mother, neither are you a divorcee or widow. You have a man there with you and it’s high time he stops feeling sorry for himself, gets up and starts hustling.

Bad things happen to the best of us but that doesn’t mean it’s the end of the world. That’s life. So you got swindled / scammed by a bàstàrd out of borrowed money. Tough! You’re young. Your man is young. You two have got the energy that comes with youth; good health (my inference based on your writeup), and your whole lives ahead of you. Both of you should learn from this.

Him: not to trust anyone.
You: not to take on more than you can handle.

Your man should grow a backbone and try to at least meet you halfway in terms of effort. You only have one life to live. Make the most of it.

I understand your need to vent and you have my heartfelt sympathy for what you’re currently going through - and that of Nairalanders reading your posts, I’m sure.

You don’t have to keep explaining yourself. We get it. You started off well initially. Now spend less time on Nairaland and more time facing your pressing issues. The longer you hang around here, the less authentic your story becomes.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:31am On Dec 25, 2019
Op, please quote me and dropped your phone number. I feel like helping you.
All those people up there dragging her and calling her an online beggar should know that people go through stuffs for real.
In 2015, I came on nairaland to beg for money. I was teaching in a school and somehow I spent the money meant for inter House sport. People made mockery of me and I was ashamed of myself.
Today, I'm a proud owner of 2 houses, a beautiful wife and a booming business. I can't find that post anymore but I wish I can read it again.

11 Likes

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by cococandy(f): 11:43am On Dec 25, 2019

Where do we go from here with a little kid that has to survive.

OP send email to cococandynew@gmail.com

Small something coming your way for your baby food.

Don’t despair please. You have no idea how things can change in this life.

Also read efemenaxy post and digest it.

I once had an aunt like you. Lost her in 2012. I’ll never forget her. Always hustling all over the place trying to do everything even when she had a man.
I know you can’t fold your arms and watch your family struggle. Most women can’t. But you have to be met halfway.

13 Likes

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by fertilewomb: 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
Op, I just pray God see you through and sustain you this period. Don't allow this to weigh you down, you are a strong woman and one day you will look back and have a reason to rejoice. It's tough I know, but God gat you. l Sincerely wish I could help.

1 Like

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Ujuvals1: 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
Op, please quote me and dropped your phone number. I feel like helping you.
All those people up there dragging her and calling her a stylish better should know that people go through stuffs for real.
In 2015, I came on nairaland to beg for money. I was teaching in a school and somehow I spent the money meant for inter House sport. People made mockery of me and I was ashamed of myself.
Today, I'm a proud owner of 2 houses, a beautiful wife and a booming business. I can't find that post anymore but I wish I can read it again.

Thank you so much sir.

I sincerely appreciate.I bless God that you are a testimony of his mercies and greatness.

From 2015 to now its indeed a massive turnaround.

I tap into that blessing and also proclaim into my life that i will also be a living testimony.

Kindly permit me to drop my email as i prefer to communicate by email, i can send you my phone number to your mail too.

I don't want to openly drop my phone number so i can be concious of my calls for security reasons and my safety.

If you also need my pics etcand proof i can send all that to you privately.

Thanks alot sir for this testimony and for giving alot of people hope that tough times dont last.

Also thanks to all nairalanders that have reached out one way or the other.

My testimony i belive is here and real soon this tears is turning to laughter and Joy.

Cococandy, you are a blessing.Thank you

Thanks somuch to nairaland family.i am really short of words but thank you.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

My email is ujuvals@gmail.com
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Ujuvals1: 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
fertilewomb:
Op, I just pray God see you through and sustain you this period. Don't allow this to weigh you down, you are a strong woman and one day you will look back and have a reason to rejoice. It's tough I know, but God gat you. l Sincerely wish I could help.

You just helped, words of encouragement is also a means of saving a depressed being.

Thank you fertile womb.

You have done alot.My testimony is near.Thanks alot
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by dominique(f): 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2019
Are you the same as Ujuvals that did this thread some years back?

https://www.nairaland.com/3328284/employers-stop-frustrating-us-cry#49054994

We used to chat every now and then on Whatsapp back then, if it's you give me the last four digits of your number.

What effort exactly is your husband putting in to get you out of this predicament?
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Ujuvals1: 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
dominique:
Are you the same as Ujuvals that did this thread some years back?

https://www.nairaland.com/3328284/employers-stop-frustrating-us-cry#49054994

We used to chat every now and then on Whatsapp back then, if it's you give me the last four digits of your number.

What effort exactly is your husband putting in to get you out of this predicament?

Hey Dominque!!!!

Merry merry Christmas.

Thank God you remeber me and you are here.

Yes is me ooo, my last four digit 3439.

My husband had already started business since september with that loan money, he was doing ok.

He was into spare parts at ladipo and things got alot better sis, he took care of the home front and all while i was repaying the laon with my salary.

I was supposed to pay up the loan in few months and that will be all so it was a good idea.

He isnt a graduate so is more of a business person, everytype of spare parts business he was doing and it was alot better sis.

I don't know why devil just wóke up and came visiting december, you can imagine, the money he was using for business he was even increasing it gradually from the proceeds of his gain.

Like i wrote earlier his business partner i guess got his visa this december, kept mute,gathered alot of them in ladipo not just my husband to make purcahse together which they did, they sold the goods and while the man was claiming network transfer was an issue,they decided to wait till the nextday only for him to abscond with everyone's money.This same man has been doing business there for over four years so he isnt new.Maybe he had always wanted to travel and got his viasa this december.

Right now my husband is even very sick and down due to this hardluck, he has to put himself in good shape to be able to think the way out.I am just here seeking for help because i dont want him to die and make things even worse for me.

He isnt a bad person is just that things are rough and just when it got better someone duped us.

I have even suggested we go for prayers sef because my afflictions are repeating.

Thank you dear,this lengthy writeup is for clarity.

How are you inbetween?
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by dominique(f): 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ujuvals1:

Hey Dominqu!!!!

Merry merry Christmas.

Thank God you remeber me and you are here.

Yes is me ooo, my last four digit 3439.

My husband had already started business since september with that loan money, he was doing ok.

He was into spare parts at ladipo and things got alot better sis, he took care of the home front and all while i was repaying the laon with my salary.

I was supposed to pay up the loan in few months and that will be all so it was a good idea.

He isnt a graduate so is more of a business person, everytype of spare parts business he was doing and it was alot better sis.

I don't know why devil just wóke up and came visiting december, you can imagine, the money he was using for business he was even increasing it gradually from the proceeds of his gain.

Like i wrote earlier his business partner i guess got his visa this december, kept mute,gathered alot of them in ladipo not just my husband to make purcahse together which they did, they sold the goods and while the man was claiming network transfer was an issue,they decided to wait till the nextday only for him to abscond with everyone's money.This same man has been doing business there for over four years so he isnt new.Maybe he had always wanted to travel and got his viasa this december.

Right now my husband is even very sick and down due to this hardluck, he has to put himself in good shape to be able to think the way out.I am just here seeking for help because i dont want him to die and make things even worse for me.

He isnt a bad person is just that things are rough and just when it got better someone duped us.

I have even suggested we go for prayers sef because my afflictions are repeating.

Thank you dear,this lengthy writeup is for clarity.

How are you inbetween?

I'm good. We've not chatted in at least two years or so but I still have your number. How is your little man doing? You're one heck of a strong woman, doing that demanding job (if it's the same job of back then) and several businesses in between. Are you still active on Whatsapp? Your profile is not showing any last seen date.
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Ujuvals1: 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2019
dominique:

I'm good. We've not chatted in at least two years or so but I still have your number. How is your little man doing? You're one heck of a strong woman, doing that demanding job (if it's the same job of back then) and several businesses in between. Are you still active on Whatsapp? Your profile is not showing any last seen date.

Thank you sis, yes i am active on watsapp.

Our lil man is doing great and sends his regards.

Will be expecting to hear from you sis on the watsapp.

Thanks alot for your words of encouragement.You are a blessing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Should A Good Wife Do With Her Earnings? / Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family / Is It Advisable To Have A Male As House Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.