Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me (8633 Views)

MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY / How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year / Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Gracespecial101(m): 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
victorian:

I can't afford to give up.

Giving up means, I have already nailed myself to the coffin.

I cannot give up while I'm still breathing.. I just can't. I will keep moving , keep planning and be hopeful till my last breath.

And yes God over everything.
Love that cause
If you Give up You bleeped Up
Ain't Giving up

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Ujuvals1: 8:15am On Dec 28, 2019
Thank you uboma for your support, i am very grateful

Dominique, life saver thank you for reaching out and encouraging me.you are amazing.God bless you

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by dominique(f): 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ujuvals1:
Thank you ubom for your support, i am very grateful

Dominiqe, life saver thank you for reaching out and encouraging me.you are amazing.God bless you

Amen, thanks. God will see you through this temporary setback. How much longer do you have to offset the loan you took?
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by k4kenny(f): 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ujuvals1:

Dear Ma,

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement and offer of assistance.i appreciate.

Truly, your words gave me hope as well as some other comments on this page.

You wrote here that God doesnt burden a soul beyond its capacity, now i just believed that he has made me capable to shoulder all these, through the storm and to come out victorious.

Honestly i have been through a lot and i keep fighting harder to win every battle.

I believe my testimony is near.Thank you so so much for stopping on my post and encouraging me.

I have read your write up ten times and i am still reading.I am holding on to those words as i walk out of this too victorious with my head held up high.

Nairalanders, i truly appreciate everyone, because of you guys i feel a lot better like truly the world has not ended.

Thank you all.

You're welcome dear. Glad to have made an impact. I noticed you tried to send me a PM, I can't really access the mail attached to this account. You can send it to Dominique, she has my contact. Take care.

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Ujuvals1: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
dominique:

Amen, thanks. God will see you through this temporary setback. How much longer do you have to offset the loan you took?

Goodeve Dominique and my nairaland family.

Its a five months loan repayment starting from this december.

I have a monthly debit mandate for repayment set to my account via remita from the loan company.

Thats how it was done.

Thanks for reaching out and showing support
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by dominique(f): 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ujuvals1:

Goodeve Domique and my nairaland family.

Its a five months loan repayment starting from this december.

I have a monthly debit mandate for repayment set to my account via remita from the loan company.

Thats how it was done.

Thanks for reaching out and showing support

That means you have four more installments to go. I know how excruciating loan repayment can be (I've been there before) how much more if you lose your source of back-up funds. It might seem long but you'll be done repaying before you know it and you will go back to collecting your full salary. I hope your husband hustles harder to make up for the deficit. You can forward the message you intended to send to K4kenny to me, I'll make sure it gets to her.

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Ujuvals1: 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
dominique:

That means you have four more installments to go. I know how excruciating loan repayment can be (I've been there before) how much more if you lose your source of back-up funds. It might seem long but you'll be done repaying before you know it and you will go back to collecting your full salary. I hope your husband hustles harder to make up for the deficit. You can forward the message you intended to send to K4kenny to me, I'll make sure it gets to her.

Thank sis...check your watsapp.

Yes i really pray he gets up and hustles real hard to meet me halfway.

Its been a crazy ride, i literally do alot of pushing.I pray God helps us out.

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by saxy4c(m): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hi Dominique, got mail.
dominique:

That means you have four more installments to go.
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by saxy4c(m): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
Amazon she is.

dominique:

Amen, thanks.
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Ujuvals1: 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
saxy4c:
Amazon she is.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for encouraging me with your words.

Very grateful.
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Tarabye: 9:52am On Jan 01, 2020

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Ujuvals1: 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy Newyear to all Nairalanders.

May Almighty God bless you and your family with sufficient love, joy, and may your heart desires be fulfilled in Jesus name,Amen.

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by forsto(m): 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
Life continue. Let us have confidence in God. All this will be over.
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Soul47(m): 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
@OP
Sorry for the situation
Hope things are much better now.
I can't forget the encouragement you offered me last year, you are more than a sister.

I lost your number, but I have sent an email.
I await your response.
Stay strong sister.
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Blissquare(f): 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
Take heart. That is life. Try and pay little by little. Don't overdo your church going because you might be more disillusioned. By the special grave of God, you would laugh over this matter in the neae future. Continue to be hard working and try not to get pregnant now by mistake.May the Lord see you through.

A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone / Funny! Obasanjo Sleeps With Son's Wife? / What Should A Good Wife Do With Her Earnings?