Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me (8615 Views)

MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY / How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year / Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by cococandy(f): 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hi OP respond to your email. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by frozen70(f): 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ujuvals1:
[size=8pt][b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]My dear nairalanders Good evening.

I just want to pour out my heart here because i am suicidal and i am hoping God will comfort me and help me through.

The heart of man they say is desperately wicked and it just dawned on mw today.

I am a married woman with kids, my husband's business had crumbled over three years ago and i have been the one holding forth the home.

The country is so tough that for a man without capital for business or education, he may spend longer time trying to find his feet.

Things had been so rough for us over these years, i have been doing all jobs just to survive.I work in a small company that pay me monthly, the weekends i also wash and do menial jobs for people to support the home front.

My husband in turn takes care of our kid, do the chores and move around for anything he can lay his hands on but its been so tough.

In october a friend asked my husband to join him in business in the market that way he can find his feet.He talked to me abt it, we agreed i should take loan and i took loan of 250,000naira to enable him start business while i gradually work and pay it up monthly.

He has been going to work since october and sincerely things got better becauze with the funds he was able to do business and give me some money from the gain to support the house and also join in repaying the loan.

Just few days ago, the man whom they were working together said they should buy goods as usual to resell which they did, the man also encouraged other traders to buy too because his northern customers were coming to purchase them.

People bought and we were happy that after the sales our lives will get better, so the northerners came and the goods were sold.His friend was credited and when the man tried to transfer them the money but said network issue because the transfer wasnt going.

They went to the bank but it was on friday and time had gone so he said he would credit all traders that did the business togther their money that night, thats how this man went home and nobody knew he had plans.

By early morn my husband didnt sleep at night so he went to the man place in the morn to ask why the delay, he went there with other men too who wanted to collect their money.We got the shock of our lives.The man had travelled abroad with traders money and my husband's own inclusive.

We are really at a loss on what to do and i am frustrated as i cant explain why this hardluck had to fall on me.People say women dont support a struggling man but here i am supporting for over three years and this is how my christmas ended.

I am writing now in tears because i dont even know whatelse to do, the man literally left with the whole money.We have no dime on us, i dont know how we will survive, i have to keep repaying the loan for few more months and yet we have nothing to live on.

To be sincere my faith is really broken and shaken.i got this sad news immediately i got back from vigil where i went to dance and thank God for his love and faithfulness.

Where do we go from here with a little kid that has to survive, my office is very far and i spend about 1000 a day to and fro and with this situation now i dunno what to do.

Why are human beings so heartless, this is how this man travelled and wrecked many homes in a desperate bid to leave the country.

I dont know if people have any right words to calm me because i am shaken, i am depressed and frustrated.The burden is so much moreso in december when january is tougher and waiting.

How do we cope from here?Lord pls save me.I am shattered beyond words.

Believe in God, that man will be deported in a most disgracing manner

He will suffer more wherever he is or will be

As for your husband God has a bigger plan for him

1 Like

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by uboma(m): 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ujuvals1:

Thank you sis, yes i am active on watsapp.

Our lil man is doing great and sends his regards.

Will be expecting to hear from you sis on the watsapp.

Thanks alot for your words of encouragement.You are a blessing

Now that Dominique has confirmed that you are a hard-working woman, please post your account details here. Those who feel touched by what you are going through will send you some token.
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Ujuvals1: 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
cococandy:
Hi OP respond to your email. Thanks

Thank you Cococandy
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by timseye: 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
You are such a strong woman, I envy your husband. However, your husband can do a lot to help you, since it's ladipo, there are so many things he can do to get money in ladipo. I did biz there between 1999 to 2015, so I am telling for a fact, there are so many ways to make money in ladipo. I made it big there. I got there with nothing. If your husband can work as a job man in the warehouse at ladipo; offloading and loading goods. Let me know, I may be able to help. This maybe next year though as ladipo market must have closed for the year now. Not there anymore but still have biz there.

1 Like

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by cococandy(f): 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ujuvals1:

Thank you Cococandy

You’re welcome smiley

Things will get better

2 Likes

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
How much was duped?
What's your husband's plan on getting back to his feet?

Hang in there and take care of your child. Like in the case of every supportive wife, help will surely get to your home.

1 Like

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by milemimi93(m): 1:01am On Dec 26, 2019
U hav a job. Use part of ur salary and repay d debt. I dnt know y u women like wailin weneva u are bin placed on d seat of responsibilities. No b una want equality?
Ujuvals1:
[size=8pt][b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]My dear nairalanders Good evening.

I just want to pour out my heart here because i am suicidal and i am hoping God will comfort me and help me through.

The heart of man they say is desperately wicked and it just dawned on mw today.

I am a married woman with kids, my husband's business had crumbled over three years ago and i have been the one holding forth the home.

The country is so tough that for a man without capital for business or education, he may spend longer time trying to find his feet.

Things had been so rough for us over these years, i have been doing all jobs just to survive.I work in a small company that pay me monthly, the weekends i also wash and do menial jobs for people to support the home front.

My husband in turn takes care of our kid, do the chores and move around for anything he can lay his hands on but its been so tough.

In october a friend asked my husband to join him in business in the market that way he can find his feet.He talked to me abt it, we agreed i should take loan and i took loan of 250,000naira to enable him start business while i gradually work and pay it up monthly.

He has been going to work since october and sincerely things got better becauze with the funds he was able to do business and give me some money from the gain to support the house and also join in repaying the loan.

Just few days ago, the man whom they were working together said they should buy goods as usual to resell which they did, the man also encouraged other traders to buy too because his northern customers were coming to purchase them.

People bought and we were happy that after the sales our lives will get better, so the northerners came and the goods were sold.His friend was credited and when the man tried to transfer them the money but said network issue because the transfer wasnt going.

They went to the bank but it was on friday and time had gone so he said he would credit all traders that did the business togther their money that night, thats how this man went home and nobody knew he had plans.

By early morn my husband didnt sleep at night so he went to the man place in the morn to ask why the delay, he went there with other men too who wanted to collect their money.We got the shock of our lives.The man had travelled abroad with traders money and my husband's own inclusive.

We are really at a loss on what to do and i am frustrated as i cant explain why this hardluck had to fall on me.People say women dont support a struggling man but here i am supporting for over three years and this is how my christmas ended.

I am writing now in tears because i dont even know whatelse to do, the man literally left with the whole money.We have no dime on us, i dont know how we will survive, i have to keep repaying the loan for few more months and yet we have nothing to live on.

To be sincere my faith is really broken and shaken.i got this sad news immediately i got back from vigil where i went to dance and thank God for his love and faithfulness.

Where do we go from here with a little kid that has to survive, my office is very far and i spend about 1000 a day to and fro and with this situation now i dunno what to do.

Why are human beings so heartless, this is how this man travelled and wrecked many homes in a desperate bid to leave the country.

I dont know if people have any right words to calm me because i am shaken, i am depressed and frustrated.The burden is so much moreso in december when january is tougher and waiting.

How do we cope from here?Lord pls save me.I am shattered beyond words.
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by milemimi93(m): 1:02am On Dec 26, 2019
kiss
cococandy:

You’re welcome smiley

Things will get better
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Ujuvals1: 1:16am On Dec 26, 2019
milemimi93:
U hav a job. Use part of ur salary and repay d debt. I dnt know y u women like wailin weneva u are bin placed on d seat of responsibilities. No b una want equality?

Dear Sir,

I am not wailing. I have been on the seat of responsibility for over three years and have been doing it without a fight.

I came to ask for help because the situation got so bad and is way beyond me now.

Ofcourse my entire salary is for the loan repayment, but while on that how do i run the home?How do i transport to work all tru? i live in lagos and work in ogun state, i go to and fro daily.how do i take care of my baby while at this.I have to repay this for a few months, after i work the whole months i am repaying loan for a criminal that duped us and is probably enjoying himself in korea while i am struggling to repay with nothing left to survive on.Pray you dont find yourself in this kind of situation,my dear it is very tough even for a man how much more a woman.

My husband has moved around looking for watever he can lay his hand on to do and maybe because is christmas he hasnt seen anything yet.

We are not folding hands and waiting for manner, my dear we are doing every tbing we can on our won while i still try to solicit for help even if its a driving job for my husband or anything support, God can do wonders.

Don't be so inhuman with your words.There are even better ways to encourage me to carry my cross as you say.

Lastly, it's not a crime to speak out if you are in a difficult situation, God is still the God of the last minute, He alone can give me a testimony, He can rise helpers to help me, He can change this situation.He can make this pain go away.

My nairalanders are already reaching out to me, even if it is to say it ia well be strong thats a lot rather than what you put up there.

If humans were God, i am sure people like us won't even be on the surface of the earth anymore.

Show empathy, it doesnt cost you anything to do that.For some of ua are having life tougher than the others isnt by our making it is called Life.

13 Likes

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by funmike83(f): 2:52am On Dec 26, 2019
I feel for you and understand your plight, 70% of women in Nigeria esp are hard working and are the ones that put food on the table. God help the women

3 Likes

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by uboma(m): 4:18am On Dec 26, 2019
@ujuvals1,

I got a notification that you sent me a PM. I no longer have access to the email account I used in registering my account with NL. I tried to retrieve it to no avail.

Kindly send SMS to my number on my siggy.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Saintmary(f): 5:47am On Dec 26, 2019
God is your strength madam, you will overcome this, hang in there.

1 Like

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Ujuvals1: 8:19am On Dec 26, 2019
Saintmary:
God is your strength madam, you will overcome this, hang in there.

Thank you ma, i appreciate your kind words.Godblesa you
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Ujuvals1: 8:19am On Dec 26, 2019
uboma:
@ujuvals1,

I got a notification that you sent me a PM. I no longer have access to the email account I used in registering my account with NL. I tried to retrieve it to no avail.

Kindly send SMS to my number on my siggy.

Thank you.

Alrite sir, thank you and Merry Christmas.
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by milemimi93(m): 9:28am On Dec 26, 2019
Nothing is beyond u.all d best. Pm me lets b frnds
Ujuvals1:

Dear Sir,

I am not wailing. I have been on the seat of responsibility for over three years and have been doing it without a fight.

I came to ask for help because the situation got so bad and is way beyond me now.

Ofcourse my entire salary is for the loan repayment, but while on that how do i run the home?How do i transport to work all tru? i live in lagos and work in ogun state, i go to and fro daily.how do i take care of my baby while at this.I have to repay this for a few months, after i work the whole months i am repaying loan for a criminal that duped us and is probably enjoying himself in korea while i am struggling to repay with nothing left to survive on.Pray you dont find yourself in this kind of situation,my dear it is very tough even for a man how much more a woman.

My husband has moved around looking for watever he can lay his hand on to do and maybe because is christmas he hasnt seen anything yet.

We are not folding hands and waiting for manner, my dear we are doing every tbing we can on our won while i still try to solicit for help even if its a driving job for my husband or anything support, God can do wonders.

Don't be so inhuman with your words.There are even better ways to encourage me to carry my cross as you say.

Lastly, it's not a crime to speak out if you are in a difficult situation, God is still the God of the last minute, He alone can give me a testimony, He can rise helpers to help me, He can change this situation.He can make this pain go away.

My nairalanders are already reaching out to me, even if it is to say it ia well be strong thats a lot rather than what you put up there.

If humans were God, i am sure people like us won't even be on the surface of the earth anymore.

Show empathy, it doesnt cost you anything to do that.For some of ua are having life tougher than the others isnt by our making it is called Life.
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Ujuvals1: 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
milemimi93:
Nothing is beyond u.all d best. Pm me lets b frnds

Thank you sir for your understanding.
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by k4kenny(f): 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ujuvals1:

Yes you are right, my church is a small church.i have spoken to my pastor who has prayed for me.

There is really no support the church can give me now except prayers.

This very december i supported some women in my church just to help then feed this christmas and even supported my church for their church program this same december which was where i went to dance and sing.

I mean after all this, despite i am struggling i have been a good supportwr to the church,so my faith got shaken when i gor this sad news this same december right after our programme.

Is that bad now because my husband used every dime even his funds and the little i have to do december business hoping to get good gain.

Truly the devil visited me but i know as you all have rightly said this too shall pass

I'm truly heartbroken by this. You're a strong woman and a good wife who's facing a lot of trials. I'm a Muslim, we don't see things like this. This has nothing to do with the devil, rather we see it as a divine decree from Allah. He has stated the Qur'an that we'll face all forms of trials from fear to hunger and loss of wealth, lives and fruits(of labour) Q 2.155. Please be patient and keep praying. Indeed God is with the patient.

Also note that God doesn't burden a soul beyond it's capacity 2:286. Each time you feel you can't handle it, know that it's a phase of your life and as difficult as it may be, you can definitely best it by His grace.

I want to assist with a little token. You can get in touch with mod @dominique with your details. I'll see what I can do, God willing.

1 Like

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Ujuvals1: 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
k4kenny:

I'm truly heartbroken by this. You're a strong woman and a good wife who's facing a lot of trials. I'm a Muslim, we don't see things like this. This has nothing to do with the devil, rather we see it as a divine decree from Allah. He has stated the Qur'an that we'll face all forms of trials from fear to hunger and loss of wealth, lives and fruits(of labour) Q 2.155. Please be patient and keep praying. Indeed God is with the patient.

Also note that God doesn't burden a soul beyond it's capacity 2:286. Each time you feel you can't handle it, know that it's a phase of your life and as difficult as it may be, you can definitely best it by His grace.

I want to assist with a little token. You can get in touch with mod @dominique with your details. I'll see what I can do, God willing.

Dear Ma,

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement and offer of assistance.i appreciate.

Truly, your words gave me hope as well as some other comments on this page.

You wrote here that God doesnt burden a soul beyond its capacity, now i just believed that he has made me capable to shoulder all these, through the storm and to come out victorious.

Honestly i have been through a lot and i keep fighting harder to win every battle.

I believe my testimony is near.Thank you so so much for stopping on my post and encouraging me.

I have read your write up ten times and i am still reading.I am holding on to those words as i walk out of this too victorious with my head held up high.

Nairalanders, i truly appreciate everyone, because of you guys i feel a lot better like truly the world has not ended.

Thank you all.

2 Likes

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by victorian(f): 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
Gracespecial101:
It hasn't been easy but Keep Calm

Tables are about to Turn

Sincerely it's not easy when one is at the bottom, as in rock bottom

Have been there before and trust me., tables don't turn that fast.
But it will turn for better, hopefully it won't destroy her and her family but they need to be strong, be calm and lean onto God more, to open doors of other financial opportunities for them

Op, you and hubby need to be strong. Lean on God. Be more prayerful for His help. And trust me when God sees how sincere and how much u need him, he will show himself..

It took God three years! As in three years to answer my prayers, although he soft pedal my path through those 3 years to let me know, he's working on my case and my time was not yet ripe to receive manifestation to the next level.

But thank God my time came just some months back. And I'm better than ever before.

So please don't despair
God is with you and your family amen.

It's a test and this test will only make u stronger.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by CHoccolaTE: 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
OP try to get your pound of flesh abeg

Post the guys details online, if truly he travelled abroad, employers in developed countries always Google search names of those they are hiring to get background info that the applicants might try to hide

You can get evidence from yourself and other people and post on and other free platforms. Put his pictures there, showing different angles of his face and his full name. If he tries to get a job abroad and his potential boss googles his name he will he exposed as a criminal.

Don't let this guy go Scot free please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
@CHocolaTE, I agree.
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Ujuvals1: 2:15am On Dec 27, 2019
CHoccolaTE:
OP try to get your pound of flesh abeg

Post the guys details online, if truly he travelled abroad, employers in developed countries always Google search names of those they are hiring to get background info that the applicants might try to hide

You can get evidence from yourself and other people and post on and other free platforms. Put his pictures there, showing different angles of his face and his full name. If he tries to get a job abroad and his potential boss googles his name he will he exposed as a criminal.

Don't let this guy go Scot free please.

Thank you dear, this is a good advise.

I have already posted his name.His phone no in Nigeria is switched off since the day he travelled.i can post that too if it will yield any result.

The truth is that we dont have his picture.My husband uses a nokia torchlight fone so they havent snapped or anything like that.Most of the guys in the market do not come with Android due to the nature of their job, spare parts which has grease and dirt and many of them use simple fones so they dont really have his picture.He isnt a social media person so we dont have his social media details too or is possible he hid that info from everyone.The guy is sha dangerous honestly.

The men that he duped went to his home, his not even married and his fiance at home whom they told was so shocked.They even made attempt to arrest her but again she isnt aware and what offence canshe really be accused of so at the long run they left her.

This man just wrecked many people, if i had his full picture or even quater picture i for even tag every social media handle i know because he put my life on hold due to his foolishness and greed.

As i dont have it, let God fight for me.For everyday i struggle to work i
and repay the loan my sweat is with him so his entire life will be useless.That abroad he think he was smart to go to, every night i pray and call his name,No peace for the wicked.

He will go and come back empty handed and if eventually he makes itthe God of justice will settle my case and put him where he belongs.I am still searching for more details on him.It is well.

Thanks alot sis, and thanks to everyone that has reached out.Godbless you all.

1 Like

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by CHoccolaTE: 4:19am On Dec 27, 2019
Ujuvals1:

Thank you dear, this is a good advise.

I have already posted his name.His phone no in Nigeria is switched off since the day he travelled.i can post that too if it will yield any result.

The truth is that we dont have his picture.My husband uses a nokia torchlight fone so they havent snapped or anything like that.Most of the guys in the market do not come with Android due to the nature of their job, spare parts which has grease and dirt and many of them use simple fones so they dont really have his picture.He isnt a social media person so we dont have his social media details too or is possible he hid that info from everyone.The guy is sha dangerous honestly.

The men that he duped went to his home, his not even married and his fiance at home whom they told was so shocked.They even made attempt to arrest her but again she isnt aware and what offence canshe really be accused of so at the long run they left her.

This man just wrecked many people, if i had his full picture or even quater picture i for even tag every social media handle i know because he put my life on hold due to his foolishness and greed.

As i dont have it, let God fight for me.For everyday i struggle to work i
and repay the loan my sweat is with him so his entire life will be useless.That abroad he think he was smart to go to, every night i pray and call his name,No peace for the wicked.

He will go and come back empty handed and if eventually he makes itthe God of justice will settle my case and put him where he belongs.I am still searching for more details on him.It is well.

Thanks alot sis, and thanks to everyone that has reached out.Godbless you all.

It's ok, maybe you just don't want to be bothered by it.
Many people would have tried to get his pictures and destroy his life online.

But do what makes you happy, good luck.
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Kaychiz: 6:27am On Dec 27, 2019
Dear OP tears rolled down my eyes as I read your story. I know exactly how u feel cos I was also suicidal a few months back. Pls be strong and don't loose hope. God will see you thru.
I may not have anything to help you with now but all I'll say is listen to the song titled CHETA by Ada . listen to it over and over again.
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Ujuvals1: 7:45am On Dec 27, 2019
Kaychiz:
Dear OP tears rolled down my eyes as I read your story. I know exactly how u feel cos I was also suicidal a few months back. Pls be strong and don't loose hope. God will see you thru.
I may not have anything to help you with now but all I'll say is listen to the song titled CHETA by Ada . listen to it over and over again.

Goodm Kaychiz.

Thank you somuch.i have listened to so many songs and read a lot of writeup that by now i am feeling alot better.

You may not have cash to give but sometimes cash isnt all there is to give, your words are encouraging.

Thanks alot.I will come out victorious
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by craleonic: 8:52am On Dec 27, 2019
Op, drop your acct number for those who might want to drop their widow's mite.
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Ujuvals1: 9:55am On Dec 27, 2019
craleonic:
Op, drop your acct number for those who might want to drop their widow's mite.
Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Ujuvals1: 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
Kene Chineye

I don't know you or even your user name but thank you for the support.

God bless you.Very grateful

1 Like

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Ujuvals1: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
timseye:
You are such a strong woman, I envy your husband. However, your husband can do a lot to help you, since it's ladipo, there are so many things he can do to get money in ladipo. I did biz there between 1999 to 2015, so I am telling for a fact, there are so many ways to make money in ladipo. I made it big there. I got there with nothing. If your husband can work as a job man in the warehouse at ladipo; offloading and loading goods. Let me know, I may be able to help. This maybe next year though as ladipo market must have closed for the year now. Not there anymore but still have biz there.

Yes thank you.

He can do all that pls.

Till nextyear like you said.thank you

1 Like

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by Gracespecial101(m): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
victorian:

Sincerely it's not easy when one is at the bottom, as in rock bottom

Have been there before and trust me., tables don't turn that fast.
But it will turn for better, hopefully it won't destroy her and her family but they need to be strong, be calm and lean onto God more, to open doors of other financial opportunities for them

Op, you and hubby need to be strong. Lean on God. Be more prayerful for His help. And trust me when God sees how sincere and how much u need him, he will show himself..

It took God three years! As in three years to answer my prayers, although he soft pedal my path through those 3 years to let me know, he's working on my case and my time was not yet ripe to receive manifestation to the next level.

But thank God my time came just some months back. And I'm better than ever before.

So please don't despair
God is with you and your family amen.

It's a test and this test will only make u stronger.
Nice
It took time like you said But you didn't Give up.
Patience is all What we need in Life.

#GodOverEverything

1 Like

Re: Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me by victorian(f): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
Gracespecial101:

Nice
It took time like you said But you didn't Give up.
Patience is all What we need in Life.

#GodOverEverything

I can't afford to give up.

Giving up means, I have already nailed myself to the coffin.

I cannot give up while I'm still breathing.. I just can't. I will keep moving , keep planning and be hopeful till my last breath.

And yes God over everything.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Financial Intimacy In Marriage - SureHome September Edition / Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family / What Should A Good Wife Do With Her Earnings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.