Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind (9031 Views)

Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable / Please I Have This Serious Issue And It Making Me Feel Uncomfortable / Nicki Minaj Ex Complains About His Big Dick & How It's Making His Life Difficult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by Cheryph200(m): 11:09am On Dec 24, 2019
Werey u bought her iPhone x and gave your Mom old phone.. Good boi.. The babe suppose break your head.
Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by movingclouds(m): 11:26am On Dec 24, 2019
hope1292:
Hi nairalanders I'm new here though but i just have to share my story with you guys, i have this girl i met 6 years ago and since then we have been dating, but i noticed she is this kind of person that finds it so hard to say sorry even when she is wrong.

we live together and sometimes we fight for days and i still end up begging for her offense.

she talks back at me in any slight argument, like i playfully hit her and the next thing i get the heaviest slap of my life, I get challenged in every argument like she stands face to face with me like she can beat me

Last week my mom came to visit though we just had an argument before the visit but i expected her to keep it cool with my mom, but opposite was the case, she was not even listening to what my mom was saying instead she focused on zeeworld Then i was still trying to calm myself.

Mom complained about the AC she was feeling cold, i expected her to switch off the AC but she was still all glued to the TV. i got angry and asked if she didn't hear what my MOM said.

instead she got up and try to challenge me nd i got so angry and gave her a slap and the next thing she gave me close to 3 slaps nd i guess i had no other choice than to give her the beating of her life.

Sometimes i beg for sex and i try to force her she insult me nd hit me too

Now to the point, I'm tired of this girl i feel like 6 years in a relationship wasted because i don't see my future in her, I beg for sex, i get insulted, she tends to embarrass me anywhere even in front of her friends, though i love her and she loves me too.

Please nairalanders i need advice I'm tired, i have talked to her, my mom have talked to her, it's just her way and I'm not sure she can control it, i hate to hit or beat girls but she wants to turn me to one, she even stored my name with woman beater since then

This same girl i bought her an iPhone X nd gave her old phone to my MOM Without telling her nd i got the insult of my life

Please i need advice
Not even you wife and you're still sticking with her? Let her go if you believe you deserve better... She'd only turn u into an animal and you'd end up being an addicted woman beater even if u find a well-behaved woman...
Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 24, 2019
hope1292:
Hi nairalanders I'm new here though but i just have to share my story with you guys, i have this girl i met 6 years ago and since then we have been dating, but i noticed she is this kind of person that finds it so hard to say sorry even when she is wrong.

we live together and sometimes we fight for days and i still end up begging for her offense.

she talks back at me in any slight argument, like i playfully hit her and the next thing i get the heaviest slap of my life, I get challenged in every argument like she stands face to face with me like she can beat me

Last week my mom came to visit though we just had an argument before the visit but i expected her to keep it cool with my mom, but opposite was the case, she was not even listening to what my mom was saying instead she focused on zeeworld Then i was still trying to calm myself.

Mom complained about the AC she was feeling cold, i expected her to switch off the AC but she was still all glued to the TV. i got angry and asked if she didn't hear what my MOM said.

instead she got up and try to challenge me nd i got so angry and gave her a slap and the next thing she gave me close to 3 slaps nd i guess i had no other choice than to give her the beating of her life.

Now to the point, I'm tired of this girl i feel like 6 years in a relationship wasted because i don't see my future in her, I beg for sex, i get insulted, she tends to embarrass me anywhere even in front of her friends, though i love her and she loves me too.

Please nairalanders i need advice I'm tired, i have talked to her, my mom have talked to her, it's just her way and I'm not sure she can control it, i hate to hit or beat girls but she wants to turn me to one, she even stored my name with woman beater since then

This same girl i bought her an iPhone X nd gave her old phone to my MOM Without telling her nd i got the insult of my life

Please i need advice

You want advice?

Go and meet Bobrisky so he/she can direct you to his hospital in Dubai, let them cut it off. You really shouldn't be having it.
Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by niphemey: 11:48am On Dec 24, 2019
Bros talk true, you be G boy and na this girl carry you waka, that’s the reason she has a stronghold on you and you’re too scared to cut her off for fear of going back to square zero. Anyways carry your cross...
hope1292:

Please i need advice
Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by luvyaself95(m): 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2019
I felt like giving you slaps self.
you gave her one slap, She gave you three you bought iPhone x for her collect her old phone to your mom which kind person you're to your so called girlfriend and your mother.
lemme tell you to your girlfriend you're nothing but a slave and to your mother you don't worth to be called her son.

You're a disgrace to NBA.
Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by Elvinho2244(m): 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
hope1292:

Please i need advice

I always tell people, if u see any bad sign in a woman in courtship, try to talk her up, if she doesn't change, no need to marry her...
To avoid dear nairalanders and dear joro in the future, i just came out of a relationship that wasn't working, because it wasn't leading anywhere except the F**k was perfect, but las las na f**k we wan chop?

We all gats think abt our future and that of our unborn children... My guy carrier ur cross sad
Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by promixx98(f): 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
She does not like you. Full stop.
Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by Sweetheart666(f): 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
hope1292:

Please i need advice
in summary,she must be short,fair in complexion born in May, especially from may 2-14, op forget her, u haven't seen anything yet,these set of people are very stingy and will never spend their money to save your life even at d point of death.
She is just using u because of wat she is getting from you,once she gets it, she will leave u,but wen it starts going south for them,they run back begging and d circle continues.... Quit now B4 she kills u because these kind of girls are violent wen angry..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by chigoizie7(m): 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
hope1292:

Please i need advice

If I call you mumu now, they will say that I have started.

I don’t know why people will see the hand writing on the walls and still not do anything until it is too late for them.

What is so hard in breaking up with her?

See, I can not openly use my hand and bring trouble to myself.
Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by Liposure: 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
Guy u really fall my hand and U call urself a man.obviously, dis relationship is heading nowhere.u beta dump her sorry azz b4 u marry a WBC Heavyweight champion as a wife

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by Keemsleek005(m): 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
[quote author=iCauseTrouble post=85169505]U bought iPhone X for her and gave her old phone to your mum - Omo ale ni e shocked[/qupote]

Chai savage reply you are wicked, nothing wrong in him buying his babe a new phone but stupidity and foolishness is given your Mon reminant of your babe it's an insult. You should have brougt a new phone for your mum even if it's not that expensive.
Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
Stop fooling yourself man, there's no love in this crap you called relationships. Yall just friend's with benefits, you know, rub my back I rub yours.
Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by Sunshine009(f): 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
Lmao.. This is just the beginning. As long as una nogo dey do the right thing, you keep engaging in cohabitation and not to mention fornication. You will always have sad stories to tell. Keep hurting and damaging yourselves ooo.. You can't be wiser than your maker that asked you to FLEE fornication.. Abeg do and marry her so you go see the one wey senior beati..
Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by yemifez: 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
U bought iPhone X for her and gave her old phone to your mum - Omo ale ni e shocked
As in jatijati
Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
ericsmith:

the way ur reasoning frequent off point ... its quiet nauseating. just keep quiet

Ok Sir! Hehehe...���
Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Ok Sir! Hehehe...���

as if you don't know .... park oneside
Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
ericsmith:

as if you don't know .... park oneside

Let me be. Please.
Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by faithscharms(f): 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
Pathetic excuse for a man..love Kwa..even we are stronger than some men..what a weakling
Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 25, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Let me be. Please.

stop lying on me, its not as if i knw yu fr anything ... for now enjoy & av a merry xmas.
Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by habsydiamond(m): 8:42am On Dec 25, 2019
This your is too unreal.. just like what we see on Bollywood TV shows. undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by Itsnice: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2022
Please I need your advice, I have been dating my girlfriend for 3yrs now, the first year of the relationship was cool, but the second year was a piece of living hell, no peace,I'm always sad, I'm the one always investing in the relationship, care about her.. I even bought her 6 phones under a year,but she wouldn't appreciate all my efforts towards her, whenever she comes to my house she don't even cook nor even wash my clothes, she rather prefer us going to the eatery to get food...

Last year I followed her to write her exam in Enugu state, I was there for her, supported her,help her process her admission but what I always get from her was insult,she always insult's me anyhow in the present of my friends calling me names, whenever I have money we are cool,but when there isn't money,she always gives me the insult of my life..

I went through the phone I got for her and I saw a message for her thanking a guy in the same school that the guy his her God, if not for the guy she won't be given an admission,and this guy in question was the guy I paid to facilitate her admission.. I scold my girlfriend regarding this issue and she gave me the insult of my life, that she will dumb me for another man. Because I asked her why will the guy be calling her my dear and why will the guy tell her he can't wait to see her.

Since we have been dating she don't even care about my existence, how I live, nothing at all, but she always call me whenever she needs my help... whenever I tried to discuss this with her,she will give me the insult of my life..

Please I'm heart broken and I love this girl so much to the extent whenever she is at fault I will be the one to apologize, please what do I do?��
Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by bigcee(m): 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
Itsnice:
Please I need your advice, I have been dating my girlfriend for 3yrs now, the first year of the relationship was cool, but the second year was a piece of living hell, no peace,I'm always sad, I'm the one always investing in the relationship, care about her.. I even bought her 6 phones under a year,but she wouldn't appreciate all my efforts towards her, whenever she comes to my house she don't even cook nor even wash my clothes, she rather prefer us going to the eatery to get food...

Last year I followed her to write her exam in Enugu state, I was there for her, supported her,help her process her admission but what I always get from her was insult,she always insult's me anyhow in the present of my friends calling me names, whenever I have money we are cool,but when there isn't money,she always gives me the insult of my life..

I went through the phone I got for her and I saw a message for her thanking a guy in the same school that the guy his her God, if not for the guy she won't be given an admission,and this guy in question was the guy I paid to facilitate her admission.. I scold my girlfriend regarding this issue and she gave me the insult of my life, that she will dumb me for another man. Because I asked her why will the guy be calling her my dear and why will the guy tell her he can't wait to see her.

Since we have been dating she don't even care about my existence, how I live, nothing at all, but she always call me whenever she needs my help... whenever I tried to discuss this with her,she will give me the insult of my life..

Please I'm heart broken and I love this girl so much to the extent whenever she is at fault I will be the one to apologize, please what do I do?��
Baba, pls you need to create a thread for this topic make we blast you small grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached / Will You Love If Your Wife Dress This Way (pix) / Do Men Prefer Skinny Women Or Curvacious Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.