Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

I Really Want To Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Want To Get Married (643 Views)

Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? / Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) / Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Want To Get Married by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 24, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, all those who comment here lack discretion and wisdom. Thanks anyways
Re: I Really Want To Get Married by JamieLannister: 2:34am On Dec 24, 2019
Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate. grin
Dear OP, I salute your courage to answer the call of God, one of the best decision you'll ever make in life.
Wedding basically involves the hall/venue, decorations, number of guests, the drinks, food, and clothing. Except you want to make it elaborate, and considering the cost of things now, then you should budget over 5mill. I've seen even more successful weddings on very low budget. las las na your pocket go talk but I advice you to cut your agbada according to your material.
Best of luck.
Re: I Really Want To Get Married by chukwuibuipob: 3:29am On Dec 24, 2019
sad .See diz one ooo undecided sad.No school of Ministry, No kal to minister. U wake up one fine morning, join Church/ automatically become ass pastor. No job and u wan get marriage shocked cheesy ? I pity the pipu dat drop their hard earned money in ur type of Church undecided.Nah to flex well.Kip deceiving yhe gullible ones

2 Likes

Re: I Really Want To Get Married by konkonbilo(m): 3:40am On Dec 24, 2019
Pastor sef na work grin no wonder church full every where like working shop =workshop... In order word, na where you de work naim you de chop grin

2 Likes

Re: I Really Want To Get Married by Fortissimo502: 5:52am On Dec 24, 2019
Why do you want to worsen your already precarious situation?

1 Like

Re: I Really Want To Get Married by Onyi22(f): 5:59am On Dec 24, 2019
O boy make money first
Re: I Really Want To Get Married by Okoroawusa: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2019
Okoro erughi eru wara ogodo... complete the rest

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men Spend So Much Of Their Time Discussing Women? / Nigeria Celebrity “I Regret Marrying Old Man. / Showing Me Myself And I Love Today!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.