Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,790 members, 7,956,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers (11202 Views)

Post Your Pc Issues And Get Quick solution / Lenovo Repair Canada Is Here To Fix Your Common Pc Issues / Are You Having Issues With Your Personal Computer? Post The Issues Here.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
OJay360:
Pls, how much is hp probook 4530s screen

Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 11:45am On Jan 09, 2020
OJay360:
Pls, how much is hp probook 4530s screen

The price is 14k. I have also sent you an email
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 10:16am On Jan 10, 2020
drunkpunk:
Good evening Engr. My laptop won't boot. Before then it said OS not found. I reinstalled Windows 7 Ultimate SP1. After then when I shut down and power it back on, it doesn't boot. It'd just show starting Windows and hang there. I'd turn off using power button and turn on again but it still won't go past Starting Windows. Secondly, it's a core i5 2.4GHz processor 500gb/4gb and it's still slow in processing. What could be wrong? Thank you

Most likely your hard drive is failing and needs to be replaced. One way to find out is to try reinstalling your os. if it doesn't go through them your HDD is bad needing a replacement
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 10:24am On Jan 10, 2020
NomzyJust:
My Advent is saying missing operating system.

Missing operating system means your boot manager is unable to locate your operating system on your hard drive. It's either a corrupt operating system or faulty hard drive. Try reinstalling the operating system. If it doesn't work then it's a faulty hard drive.

1 Like

Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Akerewe(m): 11:14am On Jan 10, 2020
How much is a power pack for CPU desktop
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by drunkpunk(m): 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
yomifowe:

Most likely your hard drive is failing and needs to be replaced. One way to find out is to try reinstalling your os. if it doesn't go through them your HDD is bad needing a replacement

Thank you Sir
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
Akerewe:
How much is a power pack for CPU desktop

Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by BOLA625(m): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
My Laptop CD/DVD ROM did not load window 10 activation DVD disc, (it did not recognize disc inserted into it) how can i resolve this issue.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
BOLA625:
My Laptop CD/DVD ROM did not load window 10 activation DVD disc, (it did not recognize disc inserted into it) how can i resolve this issue.

Pls I'll like you to be more specific. Pls just describe what happened after you installed the disk. Did it not spin, or is it an error message you saw displayed on your screen? Pls be more specific.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Akerewe(m): 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
yomifowe:

2k last
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
Akerewe:
2k last

I believe you’re talking about the power pack compartment of a desktop computer housing the Fan, IDE, auxiliary and other cables or you mean the power cord?
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Akerewe(m): 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
yomifowe:

I believe you’re talking about the power pack compartment of a desktop computer housing the Fan, IDE, auxiliary and other cables or you mean the power cord?
no, only power pack like below image

Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by BOLA625(m): 10:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
yomifowe:

Pls I'll like you to be more specific. Pls just describe what happened after you installed the disk. Did it not spin, or is it an error message you saw displayed on your screen? Pls be more specific.

It spin and find it difficult to detect the disc.After it start installing windows 10, at the end of the process it displayed window 10 not successfully install. I asked someone,the person said the CDROM sensor is weak ,that I need to change the CDROM to new one.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
Akerewe:
no, only power pack like below image

So you’re saying power packs like this cost 2k?

If then you know the cost, why then we’re you asking?
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
BOLA625:

It spin and find it difficult to detect the disc.After it start installing windows 10, at the end of the process it displayed window 10 not successfully install. I asked someone,the person said the CDROM sensor is weak ,that I need to change the CDROM to new one.

As the life of a PC grows, some components begin to wane. One example is the cd rom and another is HDD. So for installation of these magnitude, the cd rom would not be sufficient for such.

I’ll advise you look for an external cd/dvd rom or take the installation to a technician.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Akerewe(m): 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
yomifowe:

So you’re saying power packs like this cost 2k?

If then you know the cost, why then we’re you asking?
if u can't sell it for 2k den sell ur product elsewhere thats the last price I can pay
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
Akerewe:
if u can't sell it for 2k den sell ur product elsewhere thats the last price I can pay

I’ll appreciate if you don’t insult my person. Did I put a gun to your head? Did I tell you I’m selling stuffs here or did I advertise anything to you?

You asked for s price, I found out and gave it to you and here you are insulting my person...
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by BOLA625(m): 7:44am On Jan 11, 2020
yomifowe:

As the life of a PC grows, some components begin to wane. One example is the cd rom and another is HDD. So for installation of these magnitude, the cd rom would not be sufficient for such.

I’ll advise you look for an external cd/dvd rom or take the installation to a technician.
I have been using the Laptop for the past 9 years, can I change the CD/DVD ROM to new one, Please what is the price of new one in computer village.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Akerewe(m): 9:03am On Jan 11, 2020
yomifowe:

I’ll appreciate if you don’t insult my person. Did I put a gun to your head? Did I tell you I’m selling stuffs here or did I advertise anything to you?

You asked for s price, I found out and gave it to you and here you are insulting my person...
well, sorry for that but yet how could you called a stuff like this 10k? We need to be guided on how we think about others
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 9:27am On Jan 11, 2020
BOLA625:

I have been using the Laptop for the past 9 years, can I change the CD/DVD ROM to new one, Please what is the price of new one in computer village.

It goes for the same price with the external. However I’ll advice you to buy external one cow it is more durable than the internal ones. The price is 6k.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by BOLA625(m): 10:13am On Jan 11, 2020
yomifowe:

It goes for the same price with the external. However I’ll advice you to buy external one cow it is more durable than the internal ones. The price is 6k.
Please sir, can you suggest the model of the external CD/DVD RW I should buy and the model number. My Laptop model is HP 620. The model of the internal CD/DVD RW is TS-L633R.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Vasgas: 10:39am On Jan 11, 2020
BOLA625:

its could be preferable if you could get another external cd/dvd rom
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Vasgas: 10:43am On Jan 11, 2020
BOLA625:

Please sir, can you suggest the model of the external CD/DVD RW I should buy and the model number. My Laptop model is HP 620. The model of the internal CD/DVD RW is TS-L633R.
Most external cd/dvd rom are universal and compatible with different laptops although brands might differ. When buying it make sure you buy a quality brand I.e avoid cheap ones
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Vasgas: 10:53am On Jan 11, 2020
yomifowe:

Yomi, Do you know how much a HDD of elite book 2530p will cost?
note it different from conventional HDD
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
Vasgas:

I’m trying to get the price from by guys, I’ll let you know once I have the information.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Jdgaf026(m): 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
I mistakenly delete a folder permanently on my Computer (window cool. Please how can I retrieve it?
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
Vasgas:

Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
Jdgaf026:
I mistakenly delete a folder permanently on my Computer (window cool. Please how can I retrieve it?

Locate your last restore point on your computer and return it back to that earliest after you deleted the file.

Restoring Your Computer using a Restore Point
To use the Restore Point that you have created, or any one on the list, click Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools. Select "System Restore" from the menu: Select "Restore my computer to an earlier time", and then click Next at the bottom of the screen.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Jdgaf026(m): 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
yomifowe:

Locate your last restore point on your computer and return it back to that earliest after you deleted the file.

Restoring Your Computer using a Restore Point
To use the Restore Point that you have created, or any one on the list, click Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools. Select "System Restore" from the menu: Select "Restore my computer to an earlier time", and then click Next at the bottom of the screen.

Thanks yomifowe, in a situation where I did not create a restore point before, will it still work?
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
Jdgaf026:

Thanks yomifowe, in a situation where I did not create a restore point before, will it still work?

Try this;

This method only occasionally works to restore permanently deleted files or folders from its previous version in Windows 7 or even older Windows OS.

Step 1. Create a new file or folder on the desktop and name it as the same as the deleted file or folder.

Step 2. Right-click the new file or folder and choose "Restore previous versions". Windows will search for and list the previous versions of files or folders with this name along with their associated dates.

Step 3. Choose the latest version and click "Restore" to get your deleted file or folder back. If this doesn’t work then you’ll have to use a third party files folder recovery tool like https://www.easeus.com/datarecoverywizardpro/
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Vasgas: 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
yomifowe:

Thanks
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Vasgas: 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
yomifowe:

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Use Google Mapmaker / Ways To Reduce How Much Data Your Win­dows 10 PC Uses / Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.