Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street (45909 Views)

Junction Improvement Projects: Makinde Gives Free Shops To 700 Traders In Ibadan / Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. / Xenophobia: Makinde Gives N900,000 To 30 Oyo Indigenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by skuribeebo: 10:15am On Dec 26, 2019
PointZerom:
You once sold bread but today you're looting the Treasury.
you are stupid.
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by lereinter(m): 10:17am On Dec 26, 2019
The one he chased at Ojoo nko

How can street selling be eradicated in a 4th world country as Nigeria

It can only be organised

1 Like

Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 26, 2019
Charmingrascal:

Obviously ur medulla oblongata has been corrupted you need to format it.

the part of the Brain call medulla oblongata controls involuntary actions such as heart beat, respiration, reflex actions.
You cerebrum is the center for reasoning..

Cerebrum, this is what you should say.
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by DelphiOracle(m): 10:18am On Dec 26, 2019
Flier:
Its a wrong policy and only looters keep traders on the street to make them Happy
Ajemobi built thousands of shops around ibadan and I think he should chase them away and do the same
I don’t like his style of government,he is trying to please everyone but neglecting the problems,Ibadan is getting worse by day
Unborn generations will pay for this nonsense,we don’t want to return to old messy oyo state left by previous PDP governments
I understand. But the shops built by the state governments are too expensive for these petty traders. They can't afford the shops, they can't stay at home either. Man must sell to survive
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by simplyshade: 10:18am On Dec 26, 2019
If he show you now, you go say na photos hop. Shior
Sunofgod:
Liar......show pictorial proof.
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by seunjungle1(m): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2019
Is like this guy is not okay oo, which sanwo spend one year in government?
Though not every comments will one respond to..some people are not just okay, I don't know whether their brains don't digest some of the things they say online. I wonder how their interaction with other people will be offline. slowpoke!

Sonnyboom:
Here we go again

Sanwo, Igbo n PDP were accusing of being point n queue governor commissioned close to 10 standard project this month already our amiable governor ipob want us believe was sent by God is yet to commission any 4 by 4 kiosk talk less of of a house but he is dishing out propaganda of bread. That is what he will commission this month. Follow fire ! As Sanwo spent a year in office that some fools started castigating him ? Why should this liar be given more time for his none performance ?

Brain tumor disease is a big problem
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by Flier: 10:23am On Dec 26, 2019
DelphiOracle:
I understand. But the shops built by the state governments are too expensive for these petty traders. They can't afford the shops, they can't stay at home either. Man must sell to survive
Even if it cost 200 naira,some won’t be able to afford it
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by slowice(m): 10:24am On Dec 26, 2019
Chasing traders off the street doesn't solve anything... We all know why they re there so lets not pretend we re better than them. Govt should explore other ideas on how best to approach this else they ll make things more difficult for them economically
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by webincomeplus(m): 10:27am On Dec 26, 2019
TallPck1:
Remember your route, but why don't you build a good shopping complex for them at affordable price .
Not everything sells in a shopping complex. Have you entered a shopping complex to buy bread before?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by joshuanwankwo(m): 10:29am On Dec 26, 2019
MT:

I will be interested to have a civil discourse with you on this. Open a thread , name it Jonathan vs Buhari , and let us talk from the position of knowledge and not rumour. Are you ready to take the challenge?

I'm ready
by 4pm i would mention u

1 Like

Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by Sonnyboom: 10:30am On Dec 26, 2019
Hatred how ? So igbos should be allowed to dish out lie n propaganda and if anhone call them out for such foolishness it is hatred to you ?! I no sure say your head fit correct.

Mouhstorph5:

It's obvious hatred flows in your veins..
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by Hoodbilonia: 10:32am On Dec 26, 2019
Well me.
I once slept at hall 4 back to back 2011
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by King44(m): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2019
I have heard somey similar to this from somewhere ehn ehn na Jonathan talk am always deceiving the masses
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 26, 2019
Anwons:
Good thinking! Somewhere in south south eeh, Rivers to be precise, only to chase people up and down without adequate alternative

As in ehn... I honestly pity the hawkers wen I see them running helter skelter at the sight of the task force... I wonder why wike would give such order without adequate provision for them.. I wonder how he expects them to survive...
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by agrowell: 10:49am On Dec 26, 2019
Sunofgod:

Either you believe it or not, it does not change anything.
I myself sold vegetables from street to street and I don't have the picture
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by Monday60655(m): 10:49am On Dec 26, 2019
That's why I always have unalloyed respect for this man. He is not like some governors and even to the federal level who chase traders away without any alternative means of livelihood. May God strengthen you more his excellence, Governor Makinde.
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 26, 2019
webincomeplus:

Not everything sells in a shopping complex. Have you entered a shopping complex to buy bread before?

Or to buy fried yam.. Bread is somehow possible(as in, in a supermarket)..

1 Like

Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by wonlasewonimi: 10:58am On Dec 26, 2019
Sunofgod:

Did you take pictures when you were doing shitty jobs
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by tsims(f): 10:58am On Dec 26, 2019
PointZerom:

Keep quiet, what do u know�
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by Thegoodone13(m): 11:00am On Dec 26, 2019
yarimo:
From MAKINDE expression it's clear he has made up his mind to finish OYO state treasury, this is how a former PDP governor of Niger State started . before people of the state knew what is happening the man has empty the state treasury. OYO state shine your eyes very well. grin grin
he has 30 billon before becoming Governor and he has never hold any political office before.
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by TruthinAction: 11:06am On Dec 26, 2019
Governor Wike of Rivers state does not only chase Street traders off the street, they get them arrested for the poor parents to look for the money they don't have to bail them out. Most of the times, their goods are destroyed. River state governor should please learn from this good gesture.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by rhames(m): 11:13am On Dec 26, 2019
Dreal1247:
Sending people out of the street without adequate plans for their settlement is a wrong approach to solving problems.

Unlike that dwarf who has deprived lots of people their livelihood
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by PointZerom: 11:15am On Dec 26, 2019
skuribeebo:
you are

stupid.
Thanks for revealing your middle name.
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by PointZerom: 11:18am On Dec 26, 2019
Thegoodone13:
he has 30 billon before becoming Governor and he has never hold any political office before.

Keep deceiving yourself, is he richer than Orji Uzor Kalu in 1999 when he became governor?
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by Shepherdd(m): 11:28am On Dec 26, 2019
Anwons:
Good thinking! Somewhere in south south eeh, Rivers to be precise, only to chase people up and down without adequate alternative

The infamous Rivers State task force. Can't count how many times I have seen them burning people's goods.
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by thugRat: 11:30am On Dec 26, 2019
[quote author=PointZerom post=85219769]You once sold bread but today you're looting the Treasury.[na your treasury?]
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:31am On Dec 26, 2019
PointZerom:
. Refering to the richest Governor in Africa? Go read his networth then you will come crawing. As at this morning Seyi Makinde is still using his personal car as avgovernor.
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 26, 2019
Sunofgod:
Shut up
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by Sonnyboom: 11:33am On Dec 26, 2019
This shouldn't be surprising there is a tribe in Nigeria all truth does not make sense to so long they are not driving or benefitting directly from the narrative. They are the condemned Jews from hell.

xcelentattitude:

I'm sorry Sir you didn't make sense.
I know you think you did, but you didn't
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by yarimo(m): 11:41am On Dec 26, 2019
Thegoodone13:
that is how they usually claim so that, they can finish the state treasury properly.
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by yarimo(m): 11:44am On Dec 26, 2019
oodua1stson:
niger state cant be compared to Oyo state. 99% of the people in niger state are illiterates and the educated ones would be considered illiterates here in Oyo state. That's why we chased apc the demonic and illiterate party away forever
the same educated ones chase PDP in 2011 in OYO state. grin grin
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by oodua1stson: 11:49am On Dec 26, 2019
yarimo:
the same educated ones chase PDP in 2011 in OYO state. grin grin
I sincerely dont know how you find this funny. All the states in the north is filled with reprobate and born trowey. No education, no nothing. All you people have is abundance of no lifers ready to join a terrorist group.

All over Oyo state here your people are beggars and you think this is life?

Disgraceful

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud / Saraki's Citizenship Saga: What The Constitution Says. / Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.