Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street (45906 Views)

Junction Improvement Projects: Makinde Gives Free Shops To 700 Traders In Ibadan / Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. / Xenophobia: Makinde Gives N900,000 To 30 Oyo Indigenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by Anogo(m): 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2019
Anwons:
Good thinking! Somewhere in south south eeh, Rivers to be precise, only to chase people up and down without adequate alternative
that thief called governor have nothing to offer
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by Koses(m): 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2019
Nigeria needs a leader who understand the root and can feel the feelings of the common man on the street. They no where they started from and so want to find a lasting solution not to compound probls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by Fuckgovt: 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
Educated them on how to be civil and keep off the road and stop constituting nuisance
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by berbz(m): 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
This man is the best governor of the year. No doubt
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by NGpatriot: 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
Fuckgovt:
Educated them on how to be civil and keep off the road and stop constituting nuisance

Most Nigerians are generally lawless and unruly, they think being poor means you have to be lawless, constitute nuisance and dirty the environment.

We even have a governor, the chief law enforcement official pandering to people's emotions and sentiments instead of enforcing the laws he swore oath to uphold and protect.

The rot in this country is a collective endeavor from the leadership down to the masses.
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by Fuckgovt: 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
NGpatriot:

Most Nigerians are generally lawless and unruly, they think being poor means you have to be lawless, constitute nuisance and dirty the environment.

We even have a governor, the chief law enforcement official pandering to people's emotions and sentiments instead of enforcing the laws he swore oath to uphold and protect.

The rot in this country is a collective endeavor from the leadership down to the masses.
my brother Nigerians are too unruly
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by Fuckgovt: 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
NGpatriot:

check well that video may have been done b4 the doctors talk. She just decided to post it now because of what he said
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by gstream: 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
Sunofgod:
Liar......show pictorial proof.

Baba, get sense nau...u don see who dey sell bread for hold up snap picture before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by sytccoach1(m): 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
Shibaraba:
Of course. You're a Christian.

Jesus is the bread of life
On other words you did evangelism. It's a normal something.

Sometimes I wonder how I think
Bro your thinking is sh something �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by Sayotsuki: 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
yarimo:
From MAKINDE expression it's clear he has made up his mind to finish OYO state treasury, this is how a former PDP governor of Niger State started . before people of the state knew what is happening the man has empty the state treasury. OYO state shine your eyes very well. grin grin
[color=#006600][/color]

You no get sense Makinde has done more for Oyo than Buhari has done for Nigeria and I don’t even like PDP the man is a billionaire but all these Nigerians and their poverty mindset anyone that is a billionaire is a thief the useless ones always insulting politicians are the ones that don’t even pay tax and the man literally met 19,000 in the treasury after your daddy and family ajimobi looted everything
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by Ikpongiton: 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
TemmyWon:

Have you even been following this man in this news? He's in his first tenure and not even up to a year in governance.
I'm learning not to be insulting people undecided undecided
and this is the man that drive his own car to work and does not live in government house
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by ManAmongMen: 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
Port Harcourt is something else,task force chasing people up and down as if is a marathon race..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by yarimo(m): 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2019
Sayotsuki:
[color=#006600][/color]

You no get sense Makinde has done more for Oyo than Buhari has done for Nigeria and I don’t even like PDP the man is a billionaire but all these Nigerians and their poverty mindset anyone that is a billionaire is a thief the useless ones always insulting politicians are the ones that don’t even pay tax and the man literally met 19,000 in the treasury after your daddy and family ajimobi looted everything
19 000 in a state treasury chaiii

Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by Sniper101(m): 12:02am On Dec 27, 2019
Anwons:
Good thinking! Somewhere in south south eeh, Rivers to be precise, only to chase people up and down without adequate alternative

grin go your own state go dey hawk, if e be say Rivers State matter pain you reach your bone marrow wink
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by Sniper101(m): 12:03am On Dec 27, 2019
ManAmongMen:
Port Harcourt is something else,task force chasing people up and down as if is a marathon race..

Lwkmdh grin
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by executive12: 5:43am On Dec 27, 2019
PointZerom:
You once sold bread but today you're looting the Treasury.

Looting? He just entered office. And I heard he was already a wealthy businessman before becoming Governor.
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by PointZerom: 6:03am On Dec 27, 2019
executive12:

Looting? He just entered office. And I heard he was already a wealthy businessman before becoming Governor.

OUK was wealthier than him when he became governor but that didn't stop him from looting Abia state dry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by RillJ(m): 8:14am On Dec 27, 2019
Not all things are in pictures. Years ago no phone no nothing! Why would a bread seller of say 40 years ago waste money of snapping photos'?
Try and look at things in context for better understanding.
Sunofgod:
Liar......show pictorial proof.
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by Mouhstorph5(m): 8:53am On Dec 27, 2019
Sonnyboom:
Hatred how ? So igbos should be allowed to dish out lie n propaganda and if anhone call them out for such foolishness it is hatred to you ?! I no sure say your he bad correct.

It's obvious your ethnic bigotry is beyond what I can handle because I wouldn't know who made mention of a tribe that prompted you to mention Ibo in your response.....

An evidence to tell you that you Ibos are just too extremist...
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by TemmyWon(f): 9:11am On Dec 27, 2019
DenreleDave:

I just sent u a pm.. Kindly reply

Haven't seen that
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by PecLauren: 11:11am On Dec 28, 2019
TemmyWon:

Have you even been following this man in this news? He's in his first tenure and not even up to a year in governance.
I'm learning not to be insulting people undecided undecided

Nigerians have not realised that in the midst of the looters there are still the good ones, so pls don't blame the person you quoted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You’ve No Powers To Try Me At CCT - Onnoghen Tells Federal Government / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud / Saraki's Citizenship Saga: What The Constitution Says.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.