Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please (9917 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie / My Boyfriend Is Not Intelligent! I Want To Break Up With Him / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by blesskewe(f): 7:47am On Dec 27, 2019
MrCork:

Bro is her name Blesskewe or Lamanii22 from nairaland...they only watch Yoruba movies ..issssit one of them?(no oofeense)
angry

Happy Christmas

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by TeafahScents(f): 7:54am On Dec 27, 2019
why not stir up business conversation with her and see if she did lit up from there not every time book,book,book hian!!! anyways do not forget to buy @teafah_scents 100% undiluted perfume oil with sweet irresistible fragrance made easily accessible and affordable. call/chat 07038202855 to place your order thanks.
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by lereinter(m): 7:59am On Dec 27, 2019
Wisdom555:
This is really serious. Fluency is not a measure of Intelligence per se. What are her interests?

He has not seen how olosho talk

All cause you spending and she go collect money

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 27, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I knew i was looking for your trouble when i called you "great grandpa"
.. You troublesome lot.. Well I wasn't when I called you grandma..

Feels like nickname to me..

How was Christmas? Did you come back home to celebrate it or you stayed back at China?.
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Brock202: 8:08am On Dec 27, 2019
For people asking for her interests, I don't know what really interests here because she has never discussed anything really serious with me. If i called after saying hello, how are you doing today?, the next thing she ask is
Where are you?, have you eaten?. Those words are meant for secondary school kids. I've complained several times and her response was that she don't know what to say that i should teach, she also feel sad about it.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Peterosky(m): 8:08am On Dec 27, 2019
Ramanto:

But the OP's complaint wasn't about her grammar. This your assessment is uncalled for
.My brother calm down, Richdad is correct. You don't just wake up and term another person unintelligent when you also lack intelligence. Being quiet is not enough to be called unintelligent. Some persons are simply just asocial which often times reflect on their communication life yet they are brilliant. Go back and read what the Op wrote there and you will really appreciate Richdad's position.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by tsdarkside(m): 8:09am On Dec 27, 2019
something is wrong with you,op....
she dont know what to say,and....??

some like to talk,some dont....
soo what....??

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by tsdarkside(m): 8:11am On Dec 27, 2019
Brock202:

Interests??

chai....you dont even know what are her Interests....

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 27, 2019
Brock202:
Hi everyone, i dont want to bore you with long talk.
I need your advise on this issue,
Me and this girl have been in a relationship for over a year now, she posses some of the features i want in my woman but she's lacking one thing which is intelligence, i always be the one to bring up a topic we can talk about, I've never meet her for advice or anything that bothers me because i know she can't proffer any solution to it, we don't use to chat on WhatsApp after saying hi and i reply, how was your day that's the end, I'm the only one that bring up issue to discuss everytime but now am tired of it, I've complained to her several times but she said she don't what to say, I've sent her some books to read but she didn't read any of them. I'm thinking of breaking up with her because i can't cope with her again and then i decide to give it a second thought that's why i put it here if there is any other tips i can use to build her up to my taste

Advise me please!

Everything na problem to una. Girl talk, "she too talk " she no talk, "shes not intelligent".

Dont worry, go and marry a lawyer. Na roof you go dey sleep.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Brock202: 8:32am On Dec 27, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Everything na problem to una. Girl talk, "she too talk " she no talk, "shes not intelligent".

Dont worry, go and marry a lawyer. Na roof you go dey sleep.
Can you cope with a guy that call you and all she could say is "Hello babe", "How are you doing today", ﷼Have you eaten" I will call you back later.
Answer me please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Brock202: 8:34am On Dec 27, 2019
Peterosky:
.My brother calm down, Richdad is correct. You don't just wake up and term another person unintelligent when you also lack intelligence. Being quiet is not enough to be called unintelligent. Some persons are simply just asocial which often times reflect on their communication life yet they are brilliant. Go back and read what the Op wrote there and you will really appreciate Richdad's position.
Hey bro, I know i made a mistake by using the word "Intelligent" read my story and get to know what i'm talking about

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 27, 2019
biGDhAp:
.. You troublesome lot.. Well I wasn't when I called you grandma..

Feels like nickname to me..

How was Christmas? Did you come back home to celebrate it or you stayed back at China?.

I stayed here back oo. I didn't celebrate christmas cry cry cry
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Rukkydelta(f): 8:45am On Dec 27, 2019
Non-intelligient persons do engage in conversations na. Maybe the talks you do bring are boring to her
And it seems you guys are in a long distance relationship rather than doing the chat of a thing, you can try calls, video calls or voice calls

I have seen some peeps that are good in physical conversations but they sucks at chatting, not everyone have that chatting spirit.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by tsdarkside(m): 8:55am On Dec 27, 2019
Rukkydelta:
Non-intelligient persons do engage in conversations na. Maybe the talks you do bring are boring to her
And it seems you guys are in a long distance relationship rather than doing the chat of a thing, you can try calls, video calls or voice calls

I have seen some peeps that are good in physical conversations but they sucks at chatting, not everyone have that chatting spirit.

i dated a spanish lesbian lately....

chai....she yanshed the hell out of me....

my prickk pained me for a whole week....

chaii....
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by superlanny(m): 9:03am On Dec 27, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I stayed here back oo. I didn't celebrate christmas cry cry cry
no worry next year will be lit grin
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Lamanii22(f): 9:07am On Dec 27, 2019
MrCork:

Bro is her name Blesskewe or Lamanii22 from nairaland...they only watch Yoruba movies ..issssit one of them?(no oofeense)
angry

Are you shitting me lol... You are troublesome o mr peckham
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Liposure: 9:29am On Dec 27, 2019
funmisticqueen:
i tire o! telling a youth to read in this economy is a herculean task. that she is socially awkward is not a sign of lack of intelligence. what do i know?
babe, compliment of the season.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 27, 2019
Brock202:

Can you cope with a guy that call you and all she could say is "Hello babe", "How are you doing today", ﷼Have you eaten" I will call you back later.
Answer me please

Ok... Sincerely sha ooo...me I can not take it. In fact, I fought someone yesterday about it and we ended up chatting for 4 hrs straight.

I feel bad now after the question was directed at me. I understand better.

Well... Make him yari as me I take yari for my own yesterday and he gave me what I wanted.���.

Op...Yari!
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by MrCork: 9:48am On Dec 27, 2019
blesskewe:

Happy Christmas

gimmmmmme Christmas kiss now...or else... angry
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Liposure: 9:53am On Dec 27, 2019
My friend, U can further help her out by bringing her along with u to social places n events like parties, seminars, cinemas, rallies etc.then observe weda she changes her orientation.
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Couzy21(m): 9:55am On Dec 27, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

It is not the boring aspect that makes a relationship bad, it's the unrealistic expectation that you put on your partner to make it interesting for you. To make their lives interesting, men want their wives to be mental Einsteins (I couldn't think of an equivalent woman to cite) and women want their husbands to be financial Bill Gates. So they both see the marriage as boring when their expectations are unfulfilled.

Marie Curie is a woman you can refer to
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by blesskewe(f): 9:55am On Dec 27, 2019
MrCork:

gimmmmmme Christmas kiss now...or else... angry

Or.....
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Liposure: 9:56am On Dec 27, 2019
Lamanii22:

Are you shitting me lol... You are troublesome o mr peckham
sweeheart, compliment of da season.may all ur dreams come true

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by donMIG(m): 9:56am On Dec 27, 2019
If u love her that b all
We won't give u d excuse u r desperately seeking here mr man
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Lamanii22(f): 10:11am On Dec 27, 2019
Liposure:
sweeheart, compliment of da season.may all ur dreams come true

Awww thank you Hun... Amen... May your dreams come true too...
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by MrCork: 10:13am On Dec 27, 2019
blesskewe:

Or.....

..woman.... I need a kisssss now!! ...or else.. angry
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by MrCork: 10:32am On Dec 27, 2019
blesskewe:

Or.....

so u can't give person ordinary kiss..abi?...wot kinda greedy sell fish stingy Muslim are you?(shake my head) angry
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Ihategirls(m): 10:38am On Dec 27, 2019
She's timid or naive, maybe due to her environment or upbringing. That doesn't make her unintelligent. Do you really know what intelligence mean?

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by mickeyenglish(m): 10:39am On Dec 27, 2019
Brock202:
Hi everyone, i dont want to bore you with long talk.
I need your advise on this issue,
Me and this girl have been in a relationship for over a year now, she posses some of the features i want in my woman but she's lacking one thing which is intelligence, i always be the one to bring up a topic we can talk about, I've never meet her for advice or anything that bothers me because i know she can't proffer any solution to it, we don't use to chat on WhatsApp after saying hi and i reply, how was your day that's the end, I'm the only one that bring up issue to discuss everytime but now am tired of it, I've complained to her several times but she said she don't what to say, I've sent her some books to read but she didn't read any of them. I'm thinking of breaking up with her because i can't cope with her again and then i decide to give it a second thought that's why i put it here if there is any other tips i can use to build her up to my taste

Advise me please!

[OP, i understand you perfectly more than you think.. Trust me, I do.. I was in your position in January,when i started dating this my fellow Corp member and we were both in the same school/PPA.

Again, she also possess all these "sweet qualities" that's akin to "wife material" and, it really hurts to know that you've fallen in love with such a person..

Like yours,mine is also not of same religion with me.. While being a Christian(but really a Skeptic/Agnostic), she on the other hand is a Moslem. Mine doesn't even know how to prepare the Yorùbá traditional meals like our ever famous Àmàlà, semo, etc.. Eba is the only solid food she knows how to eat and prepare and you wonder what her Mother being an housewife to an Imam, has been upto in terms of kitchen tutorials.. Guess what? She's not even ready to learn how to even when i volunteered to teach her myself and get all necessary items with my own money.

Again, mine is very mentally lazy that sometimes, i wonder how she graduated from Yabatech with her HND.. I became scared when she was even unable to give me a brief synopsis about her course of study in school which was Microbiology. I even got enraged when she told me that she gave her project to a mercenary to write for her. Is that the kind of mother you want for you offsprings?

Furthermore, mine doesn't want to learn anything. Several a time, i had tried to spark an entrepreneurial plug in her heart and mind but, it always ended in tears.. I personally volunteered to foot the bills for any profession she'd really want to learn.. I even went to some of my female friends who were fashion designers, fashion and beauty bloggers, buying and selling, forex, farming, etc, and they all agreed to take her free of charge but, she turned the whole idea down.. Okay ooh, what do you want to learn, she'd say "i don't know" or "I'd think about it"..

Now, yours might still be young but, mine is 26yrs of age and I'm just a year older than her. For a girl of this age, who doesn't want to learn anything or become anything other than a loving wife to a loving husband. Eventually she'd become a leech and liability to the young hustling soul in this very brutal capitalist society.

Here's the trick no one will ever tell you ; nature is a badass! When nature knows you're deficient in most aspect expected of a creature, she(permit to refer to nature as she) quickly arms the weak creature with dummy/smokescreen attributes in other to makeup for all the lost attributes your girlfriend never had and will never have(emphasis on the WILL NEVER).

I also faced this scenario and decided to combat it by all means hence, my resolve to go on an all-out war on my Girlfriend's intellectual deficiencies but guess what? It all ended in tears... The more i tried to emancipate her, the more her ignorance fought back, and it fought hard and why did this happen? Mature knows there's nothing to emancipate.. Out of frustration, i broke up with her and made my reasons known to her but, made-up again later on after 3 weeks, hoping she'd realise here mistakes and heed to my advice..Guess what!! she broke with on Easter Day without excuses as to my crime, and when i inquired to know my crimes, she said i shouldn't play the victim's since i also broke up with her first.. But, before the broke up, i had discovered she was a girl that loves attention and would go toi any means to get it, so, while i was busy with a particular hustle coupled with blogging, i went incommunicado with her and she never for once even deemed it fit to message me or even call. Prior to that, i had been the to always do that.

Then came the day of revelation.. I hit her up on the fone and in my usual way, teased her up with things such her "so, you this wouldn't check up in her hubby àbí", guy ! If you see insult wey i collect eehn, you'd pity for me.. She said i was immature, and not only that, but she's getting several attention from other people and she doesn't need mine anymore.. She broke up with me three days later on Easter.. Did i react to the breakup? Yeah, i did.. I didn't man anything up and i shed tears in my room in Ibàdàn. I lost appetite for food and, became lean and lost weight to the extent that people were complaining when we resumed in our PPA. That's the true rubbish called "love" and its very pathetic to think that a very logical sapient like you can fall for such folly but you have,at least once in a lifetime. It's another intellectual lesson you have to learn on your journey in this very short life.

Go for the intellectual sound ones with lots of logic and reasonings to go round. Trust me, they'd be very arrogant and appear spoilt and on top of their world but, they'd fall in line when they eventually discover that you're in same league with them.. Its not for your sake but for your offsprings sake, for they'd get most of their cognitive abilities and learning from their mom for the first 10yrs of their life.. This is the bedrock.

My advice to you is not to breakup with her rather, let her breakup with you instead.. Trust me,at this moment, she'd be very happy about her decision and would appear to be living fine and even glowing and radiating, while you'd feel miserable,dumped and duped at first for some months (probably 6-8 months) but, you'd learn superbly.. Oh, dear! You'd learn tremendously during this grieving period. Eventually, her time of grieve would come immediately after her time of happiness, when she discovers that you're no longer there to pester her about "this and that", your future together, entrepreneurship, general enlightenment, etc. She'd eventually get get a new source of energy and attention from other sweet talking and Instagra-flashing guys but, the veil would soon falloff her eyes and she'd see demons.. Then she'd start regretting her decisions, then she'd start longing, then she'd start reaching forward to guys with your attributes but, nature has taught guys with your attributes,to steer clear of ladies with her attributes by playing the "breakup lesson" with them through the hands of other intellectually deficient ladies hereby, prompting them to reject laides with cognitive deformities.. At the end, it's an irony that it's a simple win-win situation for you..

Trust the evolutionary cycle of nature..

Post No Bill

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Peterosky(m): 10:40am On Dec 27, 2019
Brock202:

Hey bro, I know i made a mistake by using the word "Intelligent" read my story and get to know what i'm talking about
.I actually read your story bro,that's the reason why I supported Richdad's position. Now listen, I personally find it difficult to initiate topics for discussions while chatting or calling, the reason I don't remain online for too long. This does not in anyway make me unintelligent. It's just my way of life.Some persons are naturally gifted in different ways.You even said the girl is an undergraduate, which means she has the desire to study,so why call her unintelligent? If she has other wife characters you need mostly if she is not a cheat better wife her before you start creating topics upandown about your marital problems in the future.A word they say is enough for the wise. Marriage is beyond creating topics for discussions on WhatsApp and Facebook.
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by mechanics(m): 10:49am On Dec 27, 2019
As for me, that's not an issue, maybe she's not the talking type, and since you initiate topics and she flows with you, then nothing to worry about.
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Fxwarrior: 11:01am On Dec 27, 2019
Brock202:

Answers
1)She's still an undergraduate
2)Online and whenever we're together too we barely talk about serious issues. Few weeks ago she complained about how i stopped chatting with her on WhatsApp and i said it to her face that i'm fed up of bringing up topic everytime, she nearly cried that day she said its not her fault that she don't what to say i should teach, that's when i sent her some books for women
3) We are not from same region

Maybe she can start with telling you what's going on with her life, it could be what she saw at school, her lecturers, courses, fellow students, films watched, her views or philosophy of life, her fears, dreams,aspirations, love, happiness etc

There's always something to talk about!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? / Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! / Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.