Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas (63235 Views)

Christians Of Nairaland, What If You're Wrong? / The Covenant Of Prophet Muhammad With The Christians Of Sinai / The Forgotten Christians Of Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by IgboSomalia: 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
Advocate500:
ur moniker is an insult already, it shows how foolish most of u can be,u have a tribal slug as moniker and want to advice people about tribal bashing, it's shows hw hypocritical most of u are ,u think this is about zombism and robotic support?get some sense.

Slur, not slug.

What were your parents doing while others were educating their children?

1 Like

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by zinny377(f): 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
Merry Christmas my christian brothers and sisters. May the joys of the season light up our lives both now and forever. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
IgboSomalia:

Your worship Mormon, god of money. You worship ogwugwu, you worship Rivers, trees, pythons, snakes, rivers and vultures.

Kill a python in Igboland and you'll be asked to organise a proper burial and kill cow.

Or don't you refuse killing vultures because you believe vultures are your ancestors?

Says a skull miner from Ogun state .

10 Likes

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Asquare84(m): 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
There are over a million indigenous Katsina state Christians just like over 30% of Kebbi state is indigenous Christians.

Jigawa has sizeable indigenous Christians too.

Before the murderous jihad of Othman Danfodio across the north, the entire north was like a typical African communities with various Shrines and religions.

I know villages in kano state that they still worship traditional gods

4 Likes

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Neoteny(m): 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
They're not hausa christians

They're christians resident in kano who happen to speak hausa

2 Likes

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Asquare84(m): 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
IgboSomalia:

Actually, they are there and they are plenty.
Also, we have traditional worshippers who are indigenes of Kano.

I have seen them in one local government too
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by willybaby(m): 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
helinues:
Whats the meaning of this title ' Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano '
as in ba e tire me o. nigerian bloggers have a talent for dividing this country more
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by theowane: 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
Bazamfare:
Godforbid!! We don't have any hausa indigenous Christians in kano!! These are nyamuri flat.heads that were born and brought up in kano
Ah!, I feel like weeping, plus I'm so so shocked at your response and ignorance! For your information sir, not everyone, who comes from the North is a Muslim. Let me give you instances; there are indigenous Christians in Kano (maguzawas). There are plenty Christians in Kaduna (Southern Kaduna), go to Bauchi state and you will find indigenous Christians (Tafawa Balewa LGA), in fact, that is where the immediate former speaker of the house of reps comes from. Go to Bornu state, Chibok, you will find Christians, kebbi state (zurus), Taraba, Adamawa, Sokoto, name them. My brother, there is no state in Nigeria were you don't have indigenous Christians. Please erase that thought from your mind and stop misleading others

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
Dozie32:
I love Hausa Christians.. They're just nice.

No such thing. Not everyone from the north is Hausa.

1 Like

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
shocked

Not news
There ar many indigenous Christian in Northern Nigeria.
The entire Tafawa Belewa local govt nd sayawa tribe in Bauchi ar Christians.
Kaltungo people ar Christians with about 95% of southern Gombe people being Christians
About 98% of Sabon gari people in Kano are also Christians.
The entire Southern Kaduna indigenes ar Christians

Glad you pointed out their ethnicity. They're not Hausa.
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
theowane:
Ah!, I feel like weeping, plus I'm so so shocked at your response and ignorance! For your information sir, not everyone, who comes from the North is a Muslim. Let me give you instances; there are indigenous Christians in Kano (maguzawas). There are plenty Christians in Kaduna (Southern Kaduna), go to Bauchi state and you will find indigenous Christians (Tafawa Balewa LGA), in fact, that is where the immediate former speaker of the house of reps comes from. Go to Bornu state, Chibok, you will find Christians, kebbi state (zurus), Taraba, Adamawa, Sokoto, name them. My brother, there is no state in Nigeria were you don't have indigenous Christians. Please erase that thought from your mind and stop misleading others

Just the same way not everyone from the north is Hausa. You accuse someone of ignorance yet you clearly exude the same.
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
There are over a million indigenous Katsina state Christians just like over 30% of Kebbi state is indigenous Christians.

Jigawa has sizeable indigenous Christians too.

Before the murderous jihad of Othman Danfodio across the north, the entire north was like a typical African communities with various Shrines and religions.

LMAO! Over a million of your father's relatives yeah? 30% of kaduna, sure but kebbi? LOOL! Pulling numbers out of your behind don't make them true.

1 Like

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
Omoslim26:

why una no dey think bfore una type
do you know how many Christians we have in South Kaduna

or you just wan masturbate with dis una yoruba vs igbo matter

make una sha no carry dis una rubbish enter 2020 for dis forum

Since when did people from south Kaduna become Hausa people? Take your own advice and think before you type.
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by TooMuchStuff: 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
theowane:

You see my guy, most southerners are very ignorant of the geography of northern Nigeria. I have travelled to all of Nigeria as a consultant. The north is my constituency.
The indigenous Christians are as suppressed politically as Buhari is treating other ethnic groups in Nigeria of today.
Christians make up over 45% of the North. In some cases they are even more than the Muslim population but denied Governorship of the state by agent of Hausafulani Muslims supremacy.
Kaduna, Nasarawa, Gombe, adamawa and Kogi are all Christian dominated states.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by thatigboman: 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
Guestuser:

All Nigerians are Christians.
Are you ok now?
not all. 60%

3 Likes

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Amumaigwe: 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
IgboSomalia:

It's not a joke, I'm merely reminding you of your atrocious history.

If your history sounds like a joke to you, it's exactly what it is.

Keep fooling yourself. You want to draw me into an argument that has been settled here severally. We know the cowardly tribe. So try and get busy with your life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
eboniest:
Hausa christians in Kano are minority and sometimes u cannot tell the difference between the christains and Muslims because they most times cover their hair

There's no such thing as a Hausa Christian. Maybe some northern minority but not Hausas.
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
thatigboman:
not all. 60%

LMAO! Keep deceiving yourselves. cheesy
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Leeprince: 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
May God almighty continue to strengthen you people.. You're very strong and I'm proud of you people

1 Like

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Emarex: 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
See how happy they are unlike their counterpart.
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by midnighter(f): 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
But where is that guy who does activism for the middle belt or something...I think this thread should be his strong point
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by KosiGee(m): 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
IgboSomalia:

The funny thing with you Igbos is that you keep insulting others but when others retaliate in kind, the entire Ohaneze would start crying.

This is how they insulted northerners before they were given quit notice. That was when I knew Igbos understood Hausa very well. Come and see Igbo Chiefs and Professors begging those they called illiterates in the North. Imagine the entire Ohaneze begging Al Mustapha.

You are a pathological liar, a retard and probably suffering some mental health problem.

Igbos did not insult northerners. Nnamdi Kanu whom many Igbos disapprove of and criticise has made some derogatory remarks. His views do not, will not and has never reflected the views of millions of Igbos.

Some group of individuals from the north made some provocative statement about Igbos and I’m sure that their statement didn’t reflect that of the entire north.

Whatever faults Ohaneze as a group might have, they never begged the idiots who asked Igbos to leave the northern part of Nigeria.

Stop spreading falsehood online. Groups of Igbos who mainly reside in the North met with some some leaders in the north concerning the development. Some governors came out to dissociate themselves from the group and assured non northerners of their security and safety.

Ohaneze did not beg anyone. Nwodo did not beg. Several individuals and groups called for calms and peace. No group was begged.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Guestuser: 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
thatigboman:
not all. 60%
No, it’s 99.9%
Are you ok now?
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Tbasicme: 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
sinkhole:
Plus most of Plateau State, a very large part of Nasarawa State, almost all of Benue!
When you hear of Boko Haram attack on a village in Borno, be rest assured that the village is a mostly Christian village!

You are very correct. Places like chibok, Gwoza, Askira in Borneo state are about 95% Christian communities

5 Likes

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by D1zion: 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
helinues:
Whats the meaning of this title ' Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano '
some indigence of kano are Christian but they are very few.
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by midnighter(f): 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2019
I can really who actually did nysc in this thread and who ghosted. Imagine arguing against the existence of northern Christians smh

I'm sure you just settled the headmaster of that secondary school you were posted to and ran away...are you seeing the result of it now
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by thatigboman: 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2019
Guestuser:

No, it’s 99.9%
Are you ok now?
not 99.9%.
Yoruba muslim. Add the religion question to census, let's know how many muslims we have in this country, you people refused.
Just that u are violent doesnt mean that u are many

4 Likes

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by qleap2all(m): 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2019
I thought they said Buhari doesn’t allow Christians to practise their religion!
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Amumaigwe: 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2019
KosiGee:

You are a pathological liar, a retard and probably suffering some mental health problem.

Igbos did not insult northerners. Nnamdi Kanu whom many Igbos disapprove of and criticise has made some derogatory remarks. His views do not, will not and has never reflect the views of millions of Igbos.

Some group of individuals from the north made some provocative statement about Igbos and I’m sure that their statement didn’t reflect that of the entire north.

Whatever faults Ohaneze as a group might have, they never begged the idiots who asked Igbos to leave the northern part of Nigeria.

Stop spreading falsehood online. Groups of Igbos who mainly reside in the North met with some some leaders in the north concerning the development. Some governors came out to dissociate themselves from the group and assured non northerners of their security and safety.

Ohaneze did not beg anyone. Nwodo did not beg. Several individuals and groups called for calms and peace. No group was begged.

You get plenty time to waste replying the troll.

2 Likes

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by YurFatHer: 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2019
see as those women open their chest inside church. This one is inside life too
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Birminghamvirgo(m): 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
shocked

Not news
There ar many indigenous Christian in Northern Nigeria.
The entire Tafawa Belewa local govt nd sayawa tribe in Bauchi ar Christians.
Kaltungo people ar Christians with about 95% of southern Gombe people being Christians
About 98% of Sabon gari people in Kano are also Christians.
The entire Southern Kaduna indigenes ar Christians

u said entire?
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by thatigboman: 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
Asquare84:
The following local government in kano state have a large indeginous Christian

(1) rogo local government
(2) dogwa local government
(3) shanono local government

When I say large Christian community you will travel across several villages without a single mosques only churches

I got all this information during my NYSC in one interior village in kano state
God bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

This Madness On Marriage Has Got To Stop In The Church. / One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? / Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.