Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas (63329 Views)

Christians Of Nairaland, What If You're Wrong? / The Covenant Of Prophet Muhammad With The Christians Of Sinai / The Forgotten Christians Of Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by asas(f): 11:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
VaughnSangrey:

What does that even mean?

Wait you're the one who started a blog a while back are you not?
On what pls
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
asas:

I hope u no some.fulanis are mixed with Hausa pple thru marriages

Yes but theres always a dominant identity. Are you predominantly hausa or fulani?
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by asas(f): 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2019
Fulani

1 Like

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
asas:

On what pls

Hausanigerian i think the blog is called where you were educated on why you're not hausa no?
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Osaze007: 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
Guestuser:

Yes. Yoruba is 100% Christians

Like I said I don’t mean any harm and I know you guys are one Yoruba isn’t 100% Christain nor muslims
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by asas(f): 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
VaughnSangrey:

Hausanigerian i think the blog is called where you were educated on why you're not hausa no?
really not interested
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by alfredo1(m): 11:32pm On Dec 26, 2019
Kano, Katsina, zamfara, jigawa and Sokoto are pure Hausa/Fulani states with a very few indigenous Christians.
Other northwestern states have other minority tribes that are predominantly Christians with fewer Muslims. There are also few Hausa Christians in these states.

Southern Kaduna is predominantly non-hausa who are mostly Christians with few Muslims. There are also Hausa Muslims in southern Kaduna. Kaduna state deputy governor is a Muslim from southern Kaduna.
There are also Hausa Christians in northern Kaduna.

The bottom line is the north is predominantly Hausa Muslims with a sizeable Hausa and non-hausa Christians.

1 Like

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Guestuser: 11:34pm On Dec 26, 2019
thatigboman:
slave illiterate head slammer. U dont even know your terrorist brother, Michael adebowale the uk hannibal. Small boy, upcoming terrorist
Okay my dear ipobian terrorist cheesy
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Guestuser: 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
thatigboman:
in-training osogbo muslim terrorist. Illiterate yoruba boy, as u dont ur senior brother, terrorist yoruba muslim Michael adebowale, how will you know ur uncle shekau and ur commander Osama bin laden
You’re always right my dear ipobian terrorist.
You get Too much sense
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
asas:
really not interested

It was definitely you. See how scarce you lot are that you're like unicorns detectable from a mile? And even in your case you lost your identity, who you are because of the influence you fell under in the West. A Hausa person by definition is a Muslim otherwise your evolution is not complete. It's not intolerance, it's not hate. Just bare facts and they don't care about your feelings.
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Guestuser: 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
thatigboman:
exposing your illiteracy. U dont know Michael adebowale and his cohort, yoruba people that converted to islamism and turned terrorists in uk.
And u are here ranting. Small boy osogbo muslim black head slammer
As usual . You’re the greatest of all time My dear ipobian terrorist
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
alfredo1:
Kano, Katsina, zamfara, jigawa and Sokoto are pure Hausa/Fulani states with a very few indigenous Christians.
Other northwestern states have other minority tribes that are predominantly Christians with fewer Muslims. There are also few Hausa Christians in these states.

Southern Kaduna is predominantly non-hausa who are mostly Christians with few Muslims. There are also Hausa Muslims in southern Kaduna. Kaduna state deputy governor is a Muslim from southern Kaduna.
There are also Hausa Christians in northern Kaduna.

The bottom line is the north is predominantly Hausa Muslims with a sizeable Hausa and non-hausa Christians.

I can agree with most of these. I have objections nonetheless. Sizable non Hausa Christians and a negligible number of Hausa Christians should be your bottom line.
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by asas(f): 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
VaughnSangrey:

It was definitely you. See how scarce you lot are that you're like unicorns detectable from a mile? And even in your case you lost your identity, who you are because of the influence you fell under in the West. A Hausa person by definition is a Muslim otherwise your evolution is not complete. It's not intolerance, it's not hate. Just bare facts and they don't care about your feelings.
The first time i am hearing about such blog not our fault we came out as christians I will not say much because I will not want to reveal my identity and family.
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
asas:

The first time i am hearing about such blog not our fault we came out as christians I will not say much because I will not want to reveal my identity and family.
Never smart to reveal your identity on any forum. However, i really don't care about you or your family. I just need to set the record straight on my people. Its certainly not your fault, but you can't blame us for playing by the rules as well.
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by asas(f): 11:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
VaughnSangrey:

Never smart to reveal your identity on any forum. However, i really don't care about you or your family. I just need to set the record straight on my people. Its certainly not your fault, but you can't blame us for playing by the rules as well.
Thumbs up to u
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by alfredo1(m): 11:52pm On Dec 26, 2019
VaughnSangrey:

I can agree with most of these. I have objections nonetheless. Sizable non Hausa Christians and a negligible number of Hausa Christians should be your bottom line.
You're welcome bro
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 26, 2019
asas:

Thumbs up to u

Why thank you.
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by asas(f): 12:00am On Dec 27, 2019
VaughnSangrey:

Why thank you.
For trying to educate pple
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by nameo: 12:00am On Dec 27, 2019
VaughnSangrey:

LOL. No, we are not. Our quest for power isnt for oppression but for self service. You people dont understand us at all.

A quick question: how has the power the north(ern) elites have acquired since 1980 helped the north.

Be real OK

1 Like

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by alfredo1(m): 12:07am On Dec 27, 2019
The yorubas have my respect anyday anytime for the harmonious coexistence between Christians and Muslims. I wish the north can learn from them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 27, 2019
asas:

For trying to educate pple

Just to confirm your claims, i did a quick search on you and not to beat on a dead horse but you proved why you lot cant coexist under our identity. First of all, Your grasp of the hausa language is abysmal which is suspicious but i'll assume you grew up somewhere else (even then we tend to maintain our language) but i'll give you that excuse. And you really slander the people you claim to be your own just to pander to others? Hausa people are slow? really? LOL! I'm glad you found a place for yourself in london though. We dont need such vile hypocrisy in our society.
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by asas(f): 12:14am On Dec 27, 2019
VaughnSangrey:

Just to confirm your claims, i did a quick search on you and not to beat on a dead horse but you proved why you lot cant coexist under our identity. First of all, Your grasp of the hausa language is abysmal which is suspicious but i'll assume you grew up somewhere else (even then we tend to maintain our language) but i'll give you that excuse. And you really slander the people you claim to be your own just to pander to others? Hausa people are slow? really? LOL! I'm glad you found a place for yourself in london though. We dont need such vile hypocrisy in our society.
You are entitled to your opinion ....u don't know shit about me can never nooo for the records I might be in London or abuja or even lagos who nos
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 27, 2019
alfredo1:
The yorubas have my respect anyday anytime for the harmonious coexistence between Christians and Muslims. I wish the north can learn from them.

Yorubas regardless of religion have their interests aligned. Northern christians are hateful, distrustful and hypocritical. Ultimately they are unreasonably counterintuitive towards consensus northern objectives.
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 27, 2019
asas:

You are entitled to your opinion ....u don't know shit about me can never nooo for the records I might in London or abuja or even lagos who nos

Its not an opinion its a fact. We accept who we are with pride and say it with our chest. Unfazed and unapologetic in the face of hostility. You lot try to play the middle ground too much. To us you claim to be of our breed and to them you claim to be of their creed. You've fallen for more recent attempts to instill hatred in your hearts. You forget that there was a time when we would execute a coup and hand it to one of you because the north saw itself as one. You lot have decided to separate yourselves. I dont hate you or anyone else for that matter, but london abuja or lagos i know wherever i meet you never to trust your ilk.
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Osaze007: 12:23am On Dec 27, 2019
VaughnSangrey:

Yorubas regardless of ethnicity have their interests are aligned. Northern christians are hateful, distrustful and hypocritical. Ultimately counter intuitive towards consensus northern objectives.

Yup Yorubas all go for one at once
They all rallied for Abiola a Yoruba muslim
They all rallied against Obj (a xtain) then supporter him again 2023 as a collective
They all supported awolowo for presidency

That’s the one thing I forever respect Yoruba for

Even ilorin an emirate still has the same thing
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by asas(f): 12:34am On Dec 27, 2019
VaughnSangrey:

Its not an opinion its a fact. We accept who we are with pride and say it with our chest. Unfazed and unapologetic in the face of hostility. You lot try to play the middle ground too much. To us you claim to be of our breed and to them you claim to be of their creed. You've fallen for more recent attempts to instill hatred in your hearts. You forget that there was a time when we would execute a coup and hand it to one of you because the north saw itself as one. You lot have decided to separate yourselves. I dont hate you or anyone else for that matter, but london abuja or lagos i know wherever i meet you never to trust your ilk.
Stop tempting me, I am proud and never deny my roots and from a very privileged background as well ,like i said before u are entitled to ur own opinion everyone has had experiences and hostility from other tribes as well I dont no where when and how we will meet.......but soon
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Kilanee: 12:49am On Dec 27, 2019
jahsharon:
Just tell their women not to enter tricycle with men, if not, they will find themselves in "Muslim prison"
receive sense asap
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by piyoo91: 12:56am On Dec 27, 2019
chinjo:

Which God are you referring to? The same one that created all or the god in your backyard? What do you even know about north? There are indeginous Christians in Kano and katsina. The fact that they are a minority doesn't mean they don't exist. The other day, I stumbled on a Fulani man preaching the gospel of Christ in a market in the north.
Dnt mind that guy, his name is even bazamfare meaning somone 4rm zamfara. We even have indigeneous christians in gidan zallah, bungudu local govt area of zamfara. I my self am a fulani christian

2 Likes

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by asas(f): 1:04am On Dec 27, 2019
piyoo91:
Dnt mind that guy, his name is even bazamfare meaning somone 4rm zamfara. We even have indigeneous christians in gidan zallah, bungudu local govt area of zamfara. I my self am a fulani christian

Allow them to argue with their keyboard......

1 Like

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 27, 2019
piyoo91:

Well technically. Fulanis are not hausas. LOL
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 27, 2019
asas:

Stop tempting me, I am proud and never deny my roots and from a very privileged background as well ,like i said before u are entitled to ur own opinion everyone has had experiences and hostility from other tribes as well I dont no where when and how we will meet.......but soon

Tempting you? Lmao! How? What then would you call perpetrating hostility towards your own ethnicity. ETHNICITY not tribe.
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by asas(f): 1:20am On Dec 27, 2019
VaughnSangrey:

Tempting you? Lmao! How? What then would you call perpetrating hostility towards your own ethnicity. ETHNICITY not tribe.

It's only the ignorant ones who show hostility to themselves, the more enlightened ones do not have to stress, there are things we do no dat we don't have to say ......I have muslim bosses we are cool with ourselves ......

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

7 Psalm To Read When Seeking For God Mercy And Favour. / Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) / My Unbiased Summary As A Former Member Of Celestial Church Of Christ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.