Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,066 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas (63242 Views)

Christians Of Nairaland, What If You're Wrong? / The Covenant Of Prophet Muhammad With The Christians Of Sinai / The Forgotten Christians Of Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by decasey(m): 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
abluck:
Vanity
guy na wa 4 u ooo, so everything na vanity 4 ur eye.
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Egisokoinspire1(m): 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
helinues:
Whats the meaning of this title ' Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano '
it means that there are people who are indigenes of Kano and practice Christianity other than the dominant Islamic religion. It also means that the rights of this people have to be respected and as such Kano shouldn’t be guided by just sharia alone.

2 Likes

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Burchester: 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2019
Wow
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Ykc2(m): 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
dont espose them please before peaceful people will roast them with bomb angry angrymay God protect them from people who are always peaceful but any where they went someone must die

3 Likes

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Goalnaldo(m): 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hausa Christians are so nice. I used to have a friend here in ibusa by name Hannah. I think she's from Katsina or Nasarawa. Very nice girl. I still regret not asking her out. They relocated to Warri few years ago.
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by GuestLog: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
helinues:
You will not understand!
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Omoslim26: 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
VaughnSangrey:

Since when did people from south Kaduna become Hausa people? Take your own advice and think before you type.

oga here in lagos i have guys that hausa from south Kaduna nd they are Christians
e be lyk se na Audio Brain you get

sha no carry your mumu yoruba vs igbo matter enter 2020 for this forum

3 Likes

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by GuestLog: 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
shocked

Not news
There ar many indigenous Christian in Northern Nigeria.
The entire Tafawa Belewa local govt nd sayawa tribe in Bauchi ar Christians.
Kaltungo people ar Christians with about 95% of southern Gombe people being Christians
About 98% of Sabon gari people in Kano are also Christians.
The entire Southern Kaduna indigenes ar Christians
They are non indigines of Kano but settlers from various tribes. Understand the topic and get your facts right.
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by worldwide71: 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
so there Christians in Mano state. That's wonderful
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Subzero047: 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
[s]
VaughnSangrey:

There's no such thing as a Hausa Christian. Maybe some northern minority but not Hausas.
[/s]

Shut up, do you know every hausa personally to conclude there's no hausa Christian?

3 Likes

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Yankee101: 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2019
They're called Maguzawa.

2 Likes

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2019
Omoslim26:

oga here in lagos i have guys that hausa from south Kaduna nd they are Christians

sha no carry your mumu yoruba vs igbo matter enter 2020 for this forum

LMAO so because they speak Hausa they're Hausa? There are no Hausas is southern Kaduna only Hausa speakers. You people are so ignorant its not even funny.

1 Like

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by namiji2598: 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
shocked

Not news
There ar many indigenous Christian in Northern Nigeria.
The entire Tafawa Belewa local govt nd sayawa tribe in Bauchi ar Christians.
Kaltungo people ar Christians with about 95% of southern Gombe people being Christians
About 98% of Sabon gari people in Kano are also Christians.
The entire Southern Kaduna indigenes ar Christians
Stop deceiving ya self, I have stayed in all those places u mentioned, am a southern gombe boy, kaltungo to be precise. base in kano, lived in kaduna south before,
40% of southern gombe are Muslims, 20% of southern kaduna are Muslims, 20% of sabon gari Kano are Muslims
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2019
Subzero047:
[s][/s]

Shut up, do you know every hausa personally to conclude there's no hausa Christian?

Yes. Yes I do. There may be one or two here and there. But a Hausa community fo Christians? In Kano? LMAO cheesy
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Subzero047: 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2019
[s]
VaughnSangrey:

LMAO so because they speak Hausa they're Hausa? There are no Hausas is southern Kaduna only Hausa speakers. You people are so ignorant its not even funny.
[/s]

Stop displaying your ignorance here

1 Like

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Subzero047: 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
[s]
VaughnSangrey:

Yes. Yes I do. There may be one or two here and there. But a Hausa community fo Christians? In Kano? LMAO cheesy
[/s]

Shut your mouth extremist

Provide proof they are not Hausa or fade into oblivion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
Subzero047:
[s][/s]

Stop displaying your ignorance here

Says the guy who assumes people's ethnicity based on their language. So you're English now because you speak English yeah? LMAO. I'm the ignorant one?
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by namiji2598: 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2019
Subzero047:
[s][/s]

there is no hausa Christian...maybe a hausa speaker that is a Christian sha.or probably someone that converted From Islam to Christianity
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by myobjective: 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2019
Omoslim26:

oga here in lagos i have guys that Hausa from south Kaduna nd they are Christians

sha no carry your mum yoruba vs igbo matter enter 2020 for this forum

Southern Kaduna people are not Hausa, in fact, Hausas are a minority originally in Kaduna since Zaria is originally a Gwari town.

You people need to understand the demography of the North. Hausa is just a lingua franca of the North owing to the diverse nature of the region.

The only region with pure Hausa majority is the North west and in States like Kebbi, Kaduna Zamfara there are sizeable ethnic minorities.
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2019
Subzero047:
[s][/s]

Shut your mouth extremist

Provide proof they are not Hausa or fade into oblivion

It's not extremism. Just facts. Can't have our people's reputation being slandered.

Provide proof they are Hausa or scram. If you can't I'll stick by what I know.
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2019
helinues:
Hausa speaking kano state indigens that are christians.

1 Like

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2019
myobjective:

Southern Kaduna people are not Hausa, in fact, Hausas are a minority originally in Kaduna since Zaria is originally a Gwari town.

You people need to understand the demography of the North. Hausa is just a lingua franca of the North owing to the diverse nature of the region.

The only region with pure Hausa majority in the North west and in States like Kebbi, Kaduna Zamfara there are sizeable ethnic minorities.

Exactly! These people are so friggin ignorant its not even funny.
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by myobjective: 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2019
VaughnSangrey:

It's not extremism. Just facts. Can't have our people's reputation being slandered.

Provide proof they are Hausa or scram. If you can't I'll stick by what I know.

There are pure Hausa animist and Christian but their number is very small.

2 Likes

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Psalmy2cute(m): 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2019
IgboSomalia:

The funny thing with you Igbos is that you keep insulting others but when others retaliate in kind, the entire Ohaneze would start crying.

This is how they insulted northerners before they were given quit notice. That was when I knew Igbos understood Hausa very well. Come and see Igbo Chiefs and Professors begging those they called illiterates in the North. Imagine the entire Ohaneze begging Al Mustapha.
Mr man keep quiet.. I'm no igbo... but nobody has the right to give anyone quit notice.. Nigeria belongs to all.. or do you think the fulanis and hausa has not been given quit notice here in the south?? Even in ss and sw.. Hausa has been given quit notice more than once

1 Like

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2019
myobjective:

There are pure Hausa animist and Christian but their number is very small.

Maguzawas technically aren't even Hausa. They're one of the original blocks of people that evolved into Hausa people today but part of the Hausa evolution and identity was accepting the religion hence why theyre called Maguzawa.
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by modsfucker: 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
Dozie32:
I love Hausa Christians.. They're just nice.

I love Igbo Muslims, they're just nice smiley
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Omoslim26: 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
VaughnSangrey:

i wont bother arguing with some1 carrying an audio brain
my own is sha no carry your mumu
yoruba vs igbo nonsense matter enter 2020 for dis forum
you have been warned
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Splendor27: 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
I am a Yoruba nigga but i can boast that Hausa Christian are the best people I have ever seeing in Nigeria.....if u don't believe me try and make one as friend....u will never regret it...[b][/b]
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
Omoslim26:

i wont bother arguing with some1 carrying an audio brain
my own is sha no carry your mumu
yoruba vs igbo nonsense matter enter 2020 for dis forum
you have been warned

LOL I couldn't care less about whatever ethnic war you lot have going on in this forum. Just keep my people out of it.
Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2019
Splendor27:
I am a Yoruba nigga but i can boast that Hausa Christian are the best people I have ever seeing in Nigeria.....if u don't believe me try and make one as friend....u will never regret it...[b][/b]

Hausa Christians or Hausa speaking Christians?
Hausa Muslims don't exist.

2 Likes

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by myobjective: 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2019
VaughnSangrey:

Maguzawas technically aren't even Hausa. They're one of the original blocks of people that evolved into Hausa people today but part of the Hausa evolution and identity was accepting the religion hence why they're called Maguzawa.

Yes, I know by extension if we extend the argument we can also say, majority of Zamfara people are not originally Hausas but today they are all Hausas.

1 Like

Re: Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas by lexy2014: 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
helinues:

It means that there are indigenes of kano that are Christians

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

This Madness On Marriage Has Got To Stop In The Church. / One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? / Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.