Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? (74949 Views)

This Lady Lose Control As She Want To Hug Michael Jackson On The Stage / Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by placeofallure(f): 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
MhizJoyce:

How do I get ur what's app number pls?

Pm me
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ladycewhy:
why not start with your sister? undecided

I don't care, her business
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
jackals:

Mechanic?

bricklayer?

God forbids

can u allow your sister marry a bricklayer?

how much is he earning

Oh, but you don't want a guy to label y'all golddiggers & opportunists. All of you have this unrealistic ideals. You can't marry a celebrity, neither are y'all ryde or die bıtches
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by OgbeniSamm(m): 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
Kantebets:
virgins and non virgins are all welcome
grin

Lol
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by dochenaj: 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
placeofallure:
Mine is D,F &G. Hmmmmn! I can't deal!

I have solution for others.
A- it doesn't have to be his money we're spending, I should be making money too.
B- If I'm busy making money, I won't need his attention as such.
C- There's always a Love Machine to the rescue
E- I can always teach him how to be romantic.
I can't believe you couldn't come up with a solution for G.
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by placeofallure(f): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
dochenaj:

I can't believe you couldn't come up with a solution for G.
How many things do you wanna keep away from him when you two are supposed to be living together? It means having to be on your toes all the time. That's not living life biko! That's enduring life.
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by dochenaj: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
placeofallure:

How many things do you wanna keep away from him when you two are supposed to be living together? It means having to be on your toes all the time. That's not living life biko! That's enduring life.
You trust you can teach him to be romantic. You should be able to teach him to keep secrets too.

One simple way is to tell him juicy secrets that are falsehood. When he gets embarrassed again and again from spilling the beans. He will learn to keep things to himself.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Saintmary(f): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
enawt:
Aswear, i dey use B, still dis girl no wan leave oo

Suggestions apart from the ones above and excluding facial confrontation pls anyone
Coward
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
swave7:

Hoę, hoę, hoę merry christmas grin
merry Christmas my sweetie
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by enawt: 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
Saintmary:

Coward
proffer advice or get off my mention saintmary
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
kweensheba:
Guys and gals, over to you.

All of the above.
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Saintmary(f): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
enawt:
Face her and get off of her life, she deserves better.
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Saintmary(f): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
enawt:
Face her and get out of her life, she deserves better.
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by lalanice(f): 5:32am On Dec 28, 2019
All of the above but D is a major for me.
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by enawt: 6:55am On Dec 28, 2019
Saintmary:

Face her and get out of her life, she deserves better.

I am the better you mentioned.
Stop making baseless assumptions, you don't even know me. My life, my rules
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by tck2000(m): 8:01am On Dec 28, 2019
taiwoowiat:
A, B, C, D, E,... X, Y, Z.
Because you can never understand them.
Lol
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by yusufmurry: 9:06am On Dec 28, 2019
placeofallure:

A- it doesn't have to be his money we're spending, I should be making money too.

If you're real, I am really. Send me a mail
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Newmans: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2019
Ladies love are not genuine!
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by chaerman: 10:59am On Dec 28, 2019
I was looking for all of the above
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by mstanleo(m): 10:09am On Dec 29, 2019
kweensheba:
Guys and gals, over to you.
all of the above
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 29, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
merry Christmas my sweetie

How many balls did you jingle this xmas ho? undecided
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
swave7:

How many balls did you jingle this xmas ho? undecided
ways going on with u.. U sound like u hate women, I don't think u are up to the standard of insulting me so I wld ignore that reply u gave
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by kweensheba: 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
Newmans:
Ladies love are not genuine!

HABA!
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Greatzeus(m): 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
placeofallure:

Wow,I don't know if you mean what you wrote up there but if you do,I like you already.
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by placeofallure(f): 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
Greatzeus:

Wow,I don't know if you mean what you wrote uup there but if you do,I like you already.
I fate pretence so I mean it!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
ways going on with u.. U sound like u hate women, I don't think u are up to the standard of insulting me so I wld ignore that reply u gave

Just to be clear, I don't hate women. I'm simply disgusted by some behaviors y'all exhibit, is all. Was just banter o, why you trippin? undecided

How did you spend your Xmas?
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by abbiboy: 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
placeofallure:

The only sensible lady here.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by LagBae(f): 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
All but 'A'. Being broke is a temporary thing if the man is a serious minded person with a sense of responsibility. I'm assuming this is a marriage situation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts / Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) / Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.