Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? (74930 Views)

This Lady Lose Control As She Want To Hug Michael Jackson On The Stage / Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by zicoraads: 8:44am On Dec 27, 2019
It's almost always about the money.
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Palehair: 8:45am On Dec 27, 2019
Straight people problems
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 27, 2019
placeofallure:
Mine is D,F &G. Hmmmmn! I can't deal!

I have solution for others.
A- it doesn't have to be his money we're spending, I should be making money too.
B- If I'm busy making money, I won't need his attention as such.
C- There's always a Love Machine to the rescue
E- I can always teach him how to be romantic.
your type is rare in Nigeria ,much respect from me ! Peace of mind for that lucky man

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by tellwisdom: 8:46am On Dec 27, 2019
placeofallure:

A- it doesn't have to be his money we're spending, I should be making money too.

Online good gurl

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by KennieKingOba(m): 8:46am On Dec 27, 2019
maybe money and not being a man enough...
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Toks2008(m): 8:48am On Dec 27, 2019
placeofallure:

One Mature lady here.

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Ladycewhy(f): 8:48am On Dec 27, 2019
Everything on that list except A, but the trick here is most guys feel their only tool for control is the money they put on the table so when they loose that tool( money) they become aggressive and resentful ,any small thing you will hear something like 'its because i don't have money shey?". So it makes it difficult to stay with men when they go broke except you met them broke.

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Ishilove: 8:50am On Dec 27, 2019
B, D, E, F, G
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Pricelessangel0(f): 8:50am On Dec 27, 2019
Lack of attention
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Hestywhyt(f): 8:54am On Dec 27, 2019
Everything on that list
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Edembasilprutus(m): 8:54am On Dec 27, 2019
B & F
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by NaijadrivaCars: 8:57am On Dec 27, 2019
Jesse88:
Small organ

You spam NL with different monikers. Tell your audio jaaruma to pay Seun for advert.
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by nograv: 9:00am On Dec 27, 2019
Who cares, men dont waste your time on ladies...

If you work hard and become successful. No matter your flaws watch them come to you..

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Olawrites: 9:02am On Dec 27, 2019
bukkielee:
When a lady finds a man that is richer than her man, she losses interest immediately.

Let's be truthful, women are dangerously desperate for money and pleasure

Not all ladies oo. Know the kind of ladies you roll with.

That's why is good to go for a lady that like you more than you do

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by MedicH: 9:04am On Dec 27, 2019
Only the money.
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by dagabkins(m): 9:04am On Dec 27, 2019
placeofallure:

if all this you said is truly q definition of you... then your husband to be is a lucky man

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by MiddleDimension: 9:05am On Dec 27, 2019
Ladycewhy:
Everything on that list except A, but the trick here is most guys feel their only tool for control is the money they put on the table so when they loose that tool( money) they become aggressive and resentful ,any small thing you will hear something like 'its because i don't have money shey?". So it makes it difficult to stay with men when they go broke except you met them broke.

if you admit it once that it is women's nature not to respect men who are broke, not because of anything, but because he is broke, you will not die.
putting the blame on men only denies the issue! i wonder if you agree that it is the woman's fault if her husband loses interest in her once she changes in appearance? is she just being paranoid, or is it really true that it is in men's nature not to be interested in women that don't look appealing to them?

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by MiddleDimension: 9:08am On Dec 27, 2019
bukkielee:
When a lady finds a man that is richer than her man, she losses interest immediately.

Let's be truthful, women are dangerously desperate for money and pleasure

but they like denying it and tell you your paranoia is unfounded and only due to your insecurity. they are too ashamed of their inherent behaviour to admit it that it is their nature to hate guys that are broke, and this has got nothing to do with the man being low self esteemed.

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by phorget(m): 9:08am On Dec 27, 2019
enawt:
Aswear, i dey use B, still dis girl no wan leave oo

Suggestions apart from the ones above and excluding facial confrontation pls anyone

Try using 'D', make sure that includes her friends and her sisters.
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 27, 2019
kweensheba:
Guys and gals, over to you.

B and C I tell you.
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Ladycewhy(f): 9:11am On Dec 27, 2019
MiddleDimension:

if you admit it once that it is women's nature not to respect men who are broke, not because of anything, but because he is broke, you will not die.
putting the blame on men only denies the issue! i wonder if you agree that it is the woman's fault if her husband loses interest in her once she changes in appearance? is she just being paranoid, or is it really true that it is in men's nature not to be interested in women that don't look appealing to them?
This is the mentality that has made all of you men think all you have to do is make money and you ignore other aspects of your character. Men think money brings resect from women,but the truth is if you are an asshole ,money will only make you be tolerated not Cherished.

Now there are two scenarios here, a man going broke after you met him and meeting a man while he is broke. This are two different scenario with two likely outcomes so do well to let me know which one you are making reference to.

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by enawt: 9:11am On Dec 27, 2019
phorget:

Try using 'D', make sure that includes her friends and her sisters.
Impossible.... I ain't staining my white garment until I'm due
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by uwa244(m): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2019
A and C is most likely to kill her interest fast.

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 27, 2019
balaclava:
1.Lack of money
2. Moneylessness
3. Broke assness

It's all about the money baby.
No go let dem use you for money rituals o.

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by maasoap(m): 9:16am On Dec 27, 2019
placeofallure:

I like you. It shows that you are compassionate by excluding ABCE. I agree with you on the rests

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by MiddleDimension: 9:18am On Dec 27, 2019
Ladycewhy:
This is the mentality that has made all of you men think all you have to do is make money and you ignore other aspects of your character. Men think money brings resect from women,but the truth is if you are an asshole ,money will only make you be tolerated not Cherished.

Now there are two scenarios here, a man going broke after you met him and meeting a man while he is broke. This are two different scenario with two likely outcomes so do well to let me know which one you are making reference to.

it is not man's mentality. it is important you don't tell this to your son because he will only suffer! we have seen it a lot. i asked you a question if it is a lady's mentality that she needs her appearance to keep her man, or that it is an intrinsic thing with men, their women's appearance? you still have not answered

and how are the scenarios different
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Pavarottii(m): 9:24am On Dec 27, 2019
Definitely C . only if u know the power of it in a marriage... U won't joke with it... It can be the primary cause of other grumblings... But she won't say that's where the problem... Not good not to feel like a man.

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Afolabimills(m): 9:26am On Dec 27, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
Definitely C, A and F...
fact
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by MrDoGood(m): 9:29am On Dec 27, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
Definitely C, A and F...

I no sure. Reason is..... Una dey complicated. Life itself is confused about what your gender wants.

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by uninspired07: 9:29am On Dec 27, 2019
Ladycewhy:

Hmmmm, but...but, Nigerian women only want money. What are you talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) / Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) / Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts