Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,914 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? (74926 Views)

This Lady Lose Control As She Want To Hug Michael Jackson On The Stage / Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Abokisulay(m): 10:33am On Dec 27, 2019
[quote author=uninspired07 post=85256405]

Are you male or female & do you stay in Nigeria?[/quote

Ask her abeg
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Ladycewhy(f): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2019
Abokisulay:

You are ignoring the obvious..women don't respect a broke not only single ladies both married.
but broke guys are getting married every Saturday in this country,who then are they getting married to? undecided

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Amanda4life: 10:36am On Dec 27, 2019
D. E. B
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by uninspired07: 10:36am On Dec 27, 2019
Ladycewhy:
but broke guys are getting married every Saturday in this country,who then are they getting married to? undecided

Where are they getting married?

We are all stuck in our POVs so it’s pointless arguing any further.

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by efewizey(m): 10:37am On Dec 27, 2019
[quote author=Lamanii22 post=85239..[/quote)) can we be friends?]
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by efewizey(m): 10:38am On Dec 27, 2019
Am searching for wife o. If you around mainland igando precisely you can contact me for details. My mum will not let me rest.

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Ladycewhy(f): 10:41am On Dec 27, 2019
uninspired07:

Where are they getting married?

We are all stuck in our POVs so it’s pointless arguing any further.
lol, maybe if you leave your keypad and go out more you will know. People who are way below middle class are settling down and raising a family. Mine is not a point of view but a fact except you are implying only rich men are getting married in Nigeria undecided
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Abokisulay(m): 10:43am On Dec 27, 2019
Ladycewhy:
but there are people getting married every Saturday who are not rich,some can only afford blessings of marriage not even a wedding where do these guys find such ladies?. You want someone who uses organic cream and her foundation for her face alone is 25k.

Now let me make this very clear, women have their standards just as men have their spec. Its human nature.If that girl you like prefers guys with deeper pocket i am sure there are so many ladies out there who are aiming for men within your standard. Stop all this whining abeg. I see men who do this as irritating. i have met broke assholes,so its not a matter of being rich and lets not forget that poverty humbles people,most of the guys forming humble will turn turn monsters when the money come like the saying If you want to know the true character of a man give him money.

You write so much but keep on making no reasonable point. Smh
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by nograv: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2019
MiddleDimension:

the same reason rich drug lords pull the sort of women a professor can never pull.
@ladycewhy

Exactly....
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Chibuchris: 10:48am On Dec 27, 2019
E. not romantic and caring

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Ladycewhy(f): 10:49am On Dec 27, 2019
Abokisulay:

You write so much but keep on making no reasonable point. Smh
what you perceive as reasonable depends solely on your IQ and state of mind.Smh

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by uninspired07: 10:51am On Dec 27, 2019
Ladycewhy:
lol, maybe if you leave your keypad and go out more you will know. People who are way below middle class are settling down and raising a family. Mine is not a point of view but a fact except you are implying only rich men are getting married in Nigeria undecided

Well, me I don’t see them marrying sha.

Maybe I don’t go out much.
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:52am On Dec 27, 2019
Obamaclothing96:
Good news Nigerians I supply pant trousers for male for 2k and less than that in wholesale purchase.The brands are top Europe designers.
Any colour kindly dm by clicking on profile to checkout whatapps contact
Customers outside lagos will pay a token for delivery.

I sent you a pm
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Ladycewhy(f): 10:54am On Dec 27, 2019
uninspired07:

Well, me I don’t see them marrying sha.

Maybe I don’t go out much.
yeah you don't do out much, even if you do,how many places can you be at the same time?how many people do you know?some churches even count "blessing of marriage" for people who are not financially buoyant.
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Gidison: 10:55am On Dec 27, 2019
Ladycewhy:
but there are people getting married every Saturday who are not rich,some can only afford blessings of marriage not even a wedding where do these guys find such ladies?. You want someone who uses organic cream and her foundation for her face alone is 25k.

Now let me make this very clear, women have their standards just as men have their spec. Its human nature.If that girl you like prefers guys with deeper pocket i am sure there are so many ladies out there who are aiming for men within your standard. Stop all this whining abeg. I see men who do this as irritating. i have met broke assholes,so its not a matter of being rich and lets not forget that poverty humbles people,most of the guys forming humble will turn turn monsters when the money come like the saying If you want to know the true character of a man give him money.

Hmm, I love how you break it down. I would love to rub minds with you to get some insights.
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Twoclans(f): 10:56am On Dec 27, 2019
CDE

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by uninspired07: 10:58am On Dec 27, 2019
Ladycewhy:
yeah you don't do out much, even if you do,how many places can you be at the same time?how many people do you know?some churches even count "blessing of marriage" for people who are not financially buoyant.

It is well ooo.
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by MhizJoyce(f): 10:59am On Dec 27, 2019
Mijolnir:

Burst my brain..
Hi
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Hairdo666(f): 10:59am On Dec 27, 2019
bonnyhope:

What are you talking?

You mean you can't tolerate a man that is down financially?

Your last statement "because you can never understand them", sounds like you're mocking women for being...'Complicated', and that's not the point of the thread.

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by uninspired07: 10:59am On Dec 27, 2019
Twoclans:
CDE

What about A? Is that not important in this country?
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by MhizJoyce(f): 11:00am On Dec 27, 2019
placeofallure:
Mine is D,F &G. Hmmmmn! I can't deal!

I have solution for others.
A- it doesn't have to be his money we're spending, I should be making money too.
B- If I'm busy making money, I won't need his attention as such.
C- There's always a Love Machine to the rescue
E- I can always teach him how to be romantic.
Hmm....I'd like to be your mentee. Can I speak with you please?

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by MhizJoyce(f): 11:00am On Dec 27, 2019
bukkielee:
When a lady finds a man that is richer than her man, she losses interest immediately.

Let's be truthful, women are dangerously desperate for money and pleasure
That's true. We women really have fish brain.

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Twoclans(f): 11:04am On Dec 27, 2019
uninspired07:

What about A? Is that not important in this country?

A has never been important to me because I have always been a lady that has her money .

In school ,my father gave me money even when I dont ask.I was never broke .Right after school I started making money and I will continue to make money .You see my point .A guys money is in his pocket ohhhh .Nothing concern me.

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Nnemuka(f): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2019
uninspired07:

Lies. It’s all about the money for women in this country.

Let’s not even argue it.

The men have latched in to this mindset & are hard at work.

Whatever you see after, just take it.
For me oo
give me a professional with small money sef grin

So many women are not after money, you guys just assume and it's bad.
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by kaykay1980: 11:07am On Dec 27, 2019
A . Because if you have money others will fall in place

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by uninspired07: 11:07am On Dec 27, 2019
Nnemuka:

For me oo
give me a professional with small money sef grin

So many women are not after money, you guys just assume and it's bad.

How much is small money?

See, it’s ok to be all about money as a woman. It’s your nature. Just deny it so you don’t confuse young men any further.
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by uninspired07: 11:08am On Dec 27, 2019
Twoclans:

A has never been important to me because I have always been a lady that has her money .

In school ,my father gave me money even when I dont ask.I was never broke .Right after school I started making money and I will continue to make money .You see my point .A guys money is in his pocket ohhhh .Nothing concern me.

Oya oooo, guys, rush into her DM & shoot your shot. We can never tell.

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Nnemuka(f): 11:12am On Dec 27, 2019
uninspired07:

How much is small money?

See, it’s ok to be all about money as a woman. It’s your nature. Just deny it so you don’t confuse young men any further.

Deny ke?
ladies who are all for money are those who grew up in very poor homes.
If you come from an average home where you lack nothing then you will certainly desire MORE from a partner which may not even include money.

You just need to upgrade and date decent ladies
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Ladycewhy(f): 11:16am On Dec 27, 2019
uninspired07:

It is well ooo.

there is a woman out there for any man. Even bricklayers and shoe makers have wives
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Ladycewhy(f): 11:17am On Dec 27, 2019
Gidison:

Hmm, I love how you break it down. I would love to rub minds with you to get some insights.
OK i am open to questions .
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by jackals(f): 11:19am On Dec 27, 2019
Lamanii22:
Everything on that list..
He can be pardoned if he's good looking

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by uninspired07: 11:25am On Dec 27, 2019
Ladycewhy:
there is a woman out there of any man. Even bricklayers and shoe makers have wives

Of course, that’s true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) / Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) / Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts