Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,685 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain (117639 Views)

Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain / Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 27, 2019
A lot of crazy fools on NL looking for any opportunity to curse God and abuse the gospel or make fun of it... Ignorant shithaeds. We will see how far u guys can go with it.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by niyidenrele: 1:47am On Dec 27, 2019
Water spirit, mermaid attacks,me and my families are covered by the blood, nothing whatsoever shall lay their evil plans on us , amen
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 27, 2019
HappyPagan:

Maybe he sinned. Maybe he wasn't prayerful enough.

It's like people believe being a Christian is some sort of protection against 'accidents' and death.

He sinned. His children too sinned, abi? Religious people always find religious solution or explanation to every simple and natural occurrence, albeit ridiculous, annoying and laughable. This year alone, all over the world, there have been lots of clerics who met their death through horrible accidents. As I was typing this, there were many who were meeting their death. Anyone who dies a horrible death, according to you, has sinned. Gullible Nigerian with no brain to think!

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 27, 2019
chigoziri2403:
I just don't understand the whole scenerio, father and son jumped into save daughter, three of them died.....the more I read, the more I get confused
RIP

You spelled 'scenario' exactly the way it is pronounced. Some Nigerians sabi manufacture English words wella. Clap for ya sef. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:45am On Dec 27, 2019
ALL DIE NA DIE..... na God de sign aam
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by 1metre: 3:03am On Dec 27, 2019
omokoginimi:
This is why I do not play with water

RIP to them

Death is not part of life, it is the end of life
It's a necessary end that will come when it will come.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by vincentjk(m): 3:07am On Dec 27, 2019
officialfestus:
Pastors and native doctors normally don't see visions for their own selves... Well rip to him and others that lost their life today

This is actually true but why? A prophetess lost her daughter in my town and it weighed her down so much. She was really depressed

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by awoluyi(m): 3:15am On Dec 27, 2019
ednut1:
Prayers can never change the will of.God . This is another example

How is this God's will?
The same thing I was told when I lost my wife. Some things don't just add up in our attempts to explain many issues that are beyond our comprehension.
May the merciful Father grant the souls of the departed eternal rest.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by wink2015(m): 4:02am On Dec 27, 2019
Mammy Water don carry them go.

Rip
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by mrsteel: 4:27am On Dec 27, 2019
Riele:
He was a pastor ! Wasn't he prayerful enough ? .

God , why did you let this happen ? .
What reply will his family give to those who taunts ? .

God , sometimes , you make me doubt your existence .

I'm so sad . I also lost a best friend today . He too served you .

I dedicate this FTC to my friend Isaac . May his gentle soul rest in peace .
It means u know nothing about God
Serving God doesn't mean u won't die
Even Christ his son was killed

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by dalass(f): 4:36am On Dec 27, 2019
kingxsamz:

God said we should pray during hard times that he will answer.
If prayer can't save a little, innocent baby girl from drowning, what then is its use?

Is that what they told you on WhatsApp? cheesy

Who exactly was it that prayed that the little girl would not die? Were you present at the scene of the accident?

Dying of any kind is not something that we pray for but a debt owed by every human being. Whenever ,whatever and however it happens

Jesus went the way of severe torture and death of the cross at a very young age! He's now Lord and King. So let's be guided and live well so we end well

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Bahamas95(m): 4:48am On Dec 27, 2019
chigoziri2403:
I just don't understand the whole scenerio, father and son jumped into save daughter, three of them died.....the more I read, the more I get confused
RIP
Just like someone above said and I totally agree with him. I think the pastor was trying to rescue both children but it was mission impossible. Something must kill a man but theirs was just so painful, I imagine the terrible pain the woman is going through now...... Person lose husband and children same day.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by midnighter(f): 5:01am On Dec 27, 2019
kingxsamz:

He didn't insult her.
He just told her facts.

He "told her facts" in an offensive way. There is a politer way of doing it
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by sharone21(f): 5:35am On Dec 27, 2019
HappyPagan:

Maybe he sinned. Maybe he wasn't prayerful enough.

It's like people believe being a Christian is some sort of protection against 'accidents' and death.

This is called trials of the Christian faith.....Have you read 'BEAUTY FOR ASHES?'
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by backnbeta(f): 5:41am On Dec 27, 2019
ednut1:
Prayers can never change the will of.God . This is another example
Prayer can change God's mind sir. King Ezekiah was mortally sick but when he was told his sickness was into death, he prayed and God answered him. 2 Kings 20: 1-11. However, God knows better why it happened. I can't begin to imagine what the wife is going through right now if she's conscious! It is well.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Panther123: 5:46am On Dec 27, 2019
lalasticlala:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2019/dec/26/father-and-children-who-drowned-in-costa-del-sol-pool-named

Meanwhile, Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Central Office, UK announced the demise of Pastor Diya via a Facebook Post:

"With heavy hearts, we extend our condolences to the family, parish, friends and associates of Area Pastor Gabriel Diya who sadly passed away, along with two of his children - Comfort Diya (9 years old) and Praise Emmanuel Diya (16 years old) - in a tragic incident while on a family holiday in Spain on 24th December 2019.

Pastor Gabriel Diya, who was also the Parish Pastor of Open Heavens, Charlton in London was aged 52. He is survived by his wife Assistant Pastor Olubunmi Diya and their daughter.
At this very difficult time, our prayers are for Pastor Gabriel Diya's family, the parishes that were under his supervision, friends, associates, members of RCCG and the general public."
The pool has no lifeguard on dut6 and opened to the public. Hope lawyers are ready over there.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Btruth: 5:48am On Dec 27, 2019
Riele:

who are we to question HIM?
.......sorry for your friend though.

HE will forever remain God.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by fr3do(m): 5:50am On Dec 27, 2019
Stray electricity in the water
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Brightest04(m): 5:52am On Dec 27, 2019
The bible warns us to always be prepared for death because we never know when it will come or the place it will happen. No matter how holy,prayerful or prophetic you can never escape it at that appointed time.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:54am On Dec 27, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

loads of bullcrap without answering the question I asked

The universe is not eternal , there is a consensus with the science community that this true. Anything that caused the universe , time and space to exist must be outside it and anything outside time is infinite
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Btruth: 5:57am On Dec 27, 2019
Death is an appointment.........and everyone sure have their appointment date & time.

So, "be prepared", the boys scout motto.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by realestniggah: 6:05am On Dec 27, 2019
awoluyi:

How is this God's will?
The same thing I was told when I lost my wife. Some things don't just add up in our attempts to explain many issues that are beyond our comprehension.
May the merciful Father grant the souls of the departed eternal rest.

Sorry about the loss of your wife.

Now that statement is an Annoying statement, " it is God will"

To what end? People die and have their lives turned upside down and you say it God will
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by nurusystem(m): 6:18am On Dec 27, 2019
Riele:

I'm so sad . I also lost a best friend today . He too ser

The supreme God is not to be doughted , the redeemer no why they transit ...saying you dought god will end up make you a disbeliever , and a loser here after.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by deebrain(m): 6:27am On Dec 27, 2019
Riele:

I feel your pain. That's how I used to feel towards God Himself. You no talk reach me, I swear. But I learnt something. Don't let another person's fall result in your own. Everyone has a race to run. Its a personal affair.

PS. I lost a child two years ago. As a parent, it's the worst nightmare. I've moved on with my faith, injured then, but totally healed now- even stronger and giving me results. One of the results is a wonderful child this year. The joy of that makes the issue of the past but a memory (that sometimes attract a smile when you remember how person wan craze)...

God at the end, does not disappoint your joy, no matter what you lost.

To those preaching "not questioning God etc" you really have never seen grief before. Maybe what you lost did not matter to you. And be truthful to yourself--- that you did not question God with your mouth did not mean you did not question Him and curse Him in your hearts.

Stop hypocrisy and learn how to speak life to someone that is hurting!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by officialfestus(m): 6:27am On Dec 27, 2019
vincentjk:

This is actually true but why? A prophetess lost her daughter in my town and it weighed her down so much. She was really depressed
I still don't know why?
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:35am On Dec 27, 2019
Riele:

Don't offend God bro. He knows the reason he allowed it to happen. Do saddening
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by ednut1(m): 6:49am On Dec 27, 2019
backnbeta:

Prayer can change God's mind sir. King Ezekiah was mortally sick but when he was told his sickness was into death, he prayed and God answered him. 2 Kings 20: 1-11. However, God knows better why it happened. I can't begin to imagine what the wife is going through right now if she's conscious! It is well.
use real life examples not some fairytale bible stories

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by backnbeta(f): 6:54am On Dec 27, 2019
ednut1:
use real life examples not some fairytale bible stories
How do I convince you that prayer can change God's mind using real life example? If I tell you a man was so sick and God told him he was going to die, but when he prayed God healed him, will you believe me? No. But it happens in real life.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by ednut1(m): 6:57am On Dec 27, 2019
backnbeta:

How do I convince you that prayer can change God's mind using real life example? If I tell you a man was so sick and God told him he was going to die, but when he prayed God healed him, will you believe me? No. But it happens in real life.
where was prayer where this pastors perished , bimbo odukoya and miles monroe too. Did they not pray Abeg comot here. Was kumiyis wife not down with cancer for a long time that all the prayers couldnt save her

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by midnighter(f): 6:59am On Dec 27, 2019
kingxsamz:

Simple.
They drowned.
What other explanation are you looking for? undecided

They didnt just drown, I suspect the pump malfunctioned and dragged them under the water.

Look how tall that guy is; he cant drown just like that in a pool of water with a specific depth. Even the 16 year old boy cant just drown

The church better help the bereaved wife to sue the crap out of that Hotel otherwise I will finally know that RCCG is not serious.

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Skmoda(m): 7:04am On Dec 27, 2019
Snowale:
If they all end up in paradise, they would be verrrrrrrry Happy and thankful to God, and would wish his wife and others joined them immediately. This life isn't cool at all.

Meanwhile, one have to be a good Muslim to enter paradise.
good muslim indeed, they will soon come for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) / Famous Atheists Last Words Before Dying / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.