Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain (117786 Views)

Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain / Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 27, 2019
kingxsamz:

And I'm sure you'll be happy seeing your fellow human being thrown into fire, including children.
I'm sure you'd let out a wide grin in satisfaction at the sight of tortured and burning bodies.
You so much want this hellfire bullcrap to be true so that you can raise your shoulders up high and say, "I told you so", when you see people perish in the furnace.

Your head is not correct young man. cheesy
Children won't be thrown into Hell, even if they were born into a christain family. Whilst, a true Muslim, who have the fear of God, Knows the truth and would wish to guide those on the wrong side through the right path. But, if you call Hell fire something that can never happen, you will be there, I won't be there to witness the judgement of even those I know, on the day of judgement, everyone would be with his own problem. If you like believe, if you like don't believe.
Only a stupid Nigerian would call himself an atheist
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 27, 2019
izibili44:
Are you okay at all.
LOL, why are you so pained
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 27, 2019
fortran12:

You mean the muslim sex paradise?
What do you mean by Muslim sex Paradise, Just like the former scripture before the Qur'an, Bible and co., The all explained the beautiful things about the Paradise, Getting anything you want, Food, Drinks, why? To make the followers to steadfast in doing good, you can't deny the Bible never talked about the beauty of paradise, or you think paradise is like Earth, meanwhile apart from eating, drinking, peace of mind the Qur'an made mention, it also mentioned how the men will get beautiful girls, some men even love girls more than food or drink. You get anything you want from paradise, Food, drink, girls etc.

While some people are worshipping Are worshipping Abraham, some are worshipping Moses God, the said Moses is the last prophet, and the christains says Jusus came after Moses, son of God, but by the Grace of God, we shall see if prophet Mohammad came or not. You have to be a good Muslim to be accepted into Paradise.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 27, 2019
Amumaigwe:

@bolded:
You forgot they are British Citizens that went vacationing in Paris. Abeg talk for yourself. Not everyone is broke.
LOL, I'm enjoying my life to the best I can, but those that would be accepted to paradise, even if they were billionaire, they will condemn the Rubbish joy of this life.
You think everything is about money, many illness can't be cured even with money, money can't stop you from ageing and dying

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 27, 2019
1Sharon:

Crypt keeper, how far?
What do you mean by crypt keeper?
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Bloooody(m): 7:28am On Dec 27, 2019
Riele:
He was a pastor ! Wasn't he prayerful enough ? .

God , why did you let this happen ? .
What reply will his family give to those who taunts ? .

God , sometimes , you make me doubt your existence .

I'm so sad . I also lost a best friend today . He too served you .

I dedicate this FTC to my friend Isaac . May his gentle soul rest in peace .
god doesn't exist it's only used to explain the unexplainable
Sorry for the death of your friend
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by fortran12: 7:28am On Dec 27, 2019
Snowale:
What do you mean by Muslim sex Paradise, Just like the former scripture before the Qur'an, Bible and co., The all explained the beautiful things about the Paradise, Getting anything you want, Food, Drinks, why? To make the followers to steadfast in doing good, you can't deny the Bible never talked about the beauty of paradise, or you think paradise is like Earth, meanwhile apart from eating, drinking, peace of mind the Qur'an made mention, it also mentioned how the men will get beautiful girls, some men even love girls more than food or drink. You get anything you want from paradise, Food, drink, girls etc.

While some people are worshipping Are worshipping Abraham, some are worshipping Moses God, the said Moses is the last prophet, and the christains says Jusus came after Moses, son of God, but by the Grace of God, we shall see if prophet Mohammad came or not. You have to be a good Muslim to be accepted into Paradise.

The high light of the Muslim paradise is sex. In heaven of God of the bible, you don't get anything you want. The Muslim heaven is made for men only what will women get?
No one is worshipping Abraham or Moses in heaven and who said Moses was the last prophet, check the bible there were others after him. Mohammed was not sure of going to paradise.
Mohammed even claimed that Jesus is coming back so why follow a dead guy who Jesus is alive in heaven.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by midnighter(f): 7:28am On Dec 27, 2019
Snowale:
What do you mean by Muslim sex Paradise, Just like the former scripture before the Qur'an, Bible and co., The all explained the beautiful things about the Paradise, Getting anything you want, Food, Drinks, why? To make the followers to steadfast in doing good, you can't deny the Bible never talked about the beauty of paradise, or you think paradise is like Earth, meanwhile apart from eating, drinking, peace of mind the Qur'an made mention, it also mentioned how the men will get beautiful girls, some men even love girls more than food or drink. You get anything you want from paradise, Food, drink, girls

Excuse me, I dont get it. Which beautiful girls are they supposed to be collecting? Are you people not going to be married in Jannah again?

You can just sleep with any woman you like in God presence or what
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 27, 2019
Ebbyboy:

Werey wo re
Ebbyboy ni werey ooo.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 27, 2019
midnighter:

Excuse me, I dont get it. Which beautiful girls are they supposed to be collecting?

Are you people not going to be married in Jannah again? You can just sleep with any woman you like in God presence or what
seems you don't understand what paradise entails, I said you get anything you want, I'm sure all successful marriage will want their family back, a true Muslim will love his wife than any other girl. And those that were divorced or died before getting married are free to ask for anything they want including beautiful ladies.
Meanwhile, the laws here wouldn't be applicable over there, the laws here are to guide us in living a good life, over there you can sleep with the ladies.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by backnbeta(f): 7:36am On Dec 27, 2019
ednut1:
where was prayer where this pastors perished , bimbo odukoya and miles monroe too. Did they not pray Abeg comot here. Was kumiyis wife not down with cancer for a long time that all the prayers couldnt save her
@ bolded was not necessary. However, I share your sentiment, even as a Christian. Sometimes, stories like these weakens one's faith because you can't but ask why, especially when you see people who are more prayerful(?) and more faithful (?) than you drowning, dieing of protracted illnesses and accidents! But from my little life's experiences, I just hold on to Romans 9: 15 & 16
15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

It is well, that's all I'll say undecided
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by kunleham(m): 7:37am On Dec 27, 2019
Amanda4life:
I smell something
They don come. Nothing can happen naturally again. Why some people are so dumb?
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by sixtus20: 7:38am On Dec 27, 2019
I am sorry for what happened the family should accept my condolence.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by midnighter(f): 7:39am On Dec 27, 2019
Snowale:
seems you don't understand what paradise entails, I said you get anything you want, I'm sure all successful marriage will want their family back, a true Muslim will love his wife than any other girl. And those that were divorced or died before getting married are free to ask for anything they want including beautiful ladies.
Meanwhile, the laws here wouldn't be applicable over there, the laws here are to guide us in living a good life, over there you can sleep with the ladies.

What do you mean? Are they married to those ladies?

Why would God promote iniquity in Heaven when He doesnt stand for it on earth?

By the way are divorced women also allowed to sleep with any handsome male they see in there
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by loswhite(m): 7:40am On Dec 27, 2019
HappyPagan:

Maybe he sinned. Maybe he wasn't prayerful enough.

It's like people believe being a Christian is some sort of protection against 'accidents' and death.

clown...lol what is maybe he sinned?
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by munaGod07: 7:52am On Dec 27, 2019
What a shocking news
Only God knows better
I wonder how some people think at all
Being a pastor is it an anti virus to attack , accident,trial or temptation u guys should grow up
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 27, 2019
midnighter:

What do you mean? Are they married to those ladies?

Why would God promote iniquity in Heaven when He doesnt stand for it on earth?

By the way are divorced women also allowed to sleep with any handsome male they see in there
What about the food and drinks they will get did they work for it, sleeping with ladies is a sin here, but not over there, meanwhile those that would be admitted into Paradise would be so good that most of them won't like to do such, those that are not married would ask for marriage, but if they sleep with ladies it won't be a sin. For someone to have resist infidelity and fornication on Earth and those that cried and repented, such people wouldn't even think of it, they would have a good minds.

That of women, I think women don't really like it like we do, especially good Muslims girls. When someone asked the wife of the prophet if men can get ladies, what about women, the prophet wife know women don't really enjoy it, so she said, women will get what their eyes haven't seen, meaning there are things very more enjoyable over there that is not here that women can demand
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by blazepascal(m): 8:02am On Dec 27, 2019
Riele:

things do happen for a reason,thats life for you,we have to move on.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Budline1(m): 8:12am On Dec 27, 2019
Snowale:
We shall see, on that day, all atheist shall open their mouth wide apart, in regret, there will be no going back, they shall be thrown into fire, and their skin would be replaced from time to time, on that day, they will find out God can do anything.

In as much as I believe in the existence of God. I also believe a perfect God shouldn't burn his creatures in fire for whatsoever reasons. Can you have a son or daughter and roast them in fire because they fail to listen to your instructions? They can be punished in other ways. God should be lenient and forgiving. Anyway, what do I know...
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Isholad11(m): 8:26am On Dec 27, 2019
RIP to them

Death is not part of life, it is the end of life[/quote]
No, death is part of life.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by chigoziri2403(m): 8:26am On Dec 27, 2019
BandAid:

You spelled 'scenario' exactly the way it is pronounced. Some Nigerians sabi manufacture English words wella. Clap for ya sef. grin grin grin
of all I wrote, its the mistake that you could point out, keep finding faults into 2020.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Teejay13(m): 8:30am On Dec 27, 2019
Painful exit, may his soul find rest, amen
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 27, 2019
Budline1:

In as much as I believe in the existence of God. I also believe a perfect God shouldn't burn his creatures in fire for whatsoever reasons. Can you have a son or daughter and roast them in fire because they fail to listen to your instructions? They can be punished in other ways. God should be lenient and forgiving. Anyway, what do I know...
That's why we are not son of God like Christains say, we are servant of God(abd-llah), we should obey him. God is the most merciful, he sees us do bad, he ignores, some kills others he ignores, by the time they seriously seek for forgiveness and repent, he have mercy on them, he shows mercy to all, and gave everyone conscience to know good from bad. The scriptures before the Bible said little about hell fire, but the last Qur'an explained how some people will be sent to fire at first to be punished for the little sins they committed then they would be sent to paradise. Only if you know how man can be so wicked, how some people have destroyed the life of others, You will know that those thrown into Hell deserves it.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by TrueNigerian300: 8:31am On Dec 27, 2019
Litmus:
The useless hotel did not even honour their memory by closing for a few days. They opened straight away, thus disrespecting the family. There is a lesson here for blacks on how to handle racism in this world. The lesson is this: we as black people will not defeat racism as long as we approach it with what seems like an underlying need to be loved by other races. If for instance, Nigerians that care of feel sad about this and feel some sense of oneness with this family because of our shared nationality, kicked up a storm about the attitude of the hotel in whatever way they can, big or small, and Nigerian bloggers universally wrote about this hotel and highlighted their callous attitude, that hotel will soon act differently. Tackle racism by hitting racists strategically will influence them to act differently.

Hope the god the man and his children believed in give strength to the family they left behind.

We need to stop playing the victim card on everything the hotel would have done same if they were to be whites.It is time for black people to stop this victim mentality. We are not always willing to take the responsiblity of our actions only to blame others for them. Ask yourself what is happening in your country is it not worse than racism?
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 27, 2019
Crooked pastor, So he couldn't predict his own death, like they ussuslly claims to predict politicians elections result.

why did his God not save him? msybe because God doesn't exist?
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by FlordFlorez(m): 8:47am On Dec 27, 2019
Though, its an unfortunate tragedy, however, he was enjoying live when he should be giving arms to the needy in this festive period. I'm very sure he had preached it on sunday to his members to do so, but he himselt doesn't. That is how they deceive people. #craze #choplife #moneylife #swimmingpool #enjoyment #kinjoyment #alijoyment
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by AirstarKane(f): 8:52am On Dec 27, 2019
Riele:

Sorry about the loss of your friend. Nothing can make me doubt the existence of God. What I don't understand is the entitlement you people feel cos you're serving God. God that denied his own son on Calvary, come on there is the place of wisdom. Read it, they dived in without prior knowledge of swimming, is God to blame? More so, if everyone should hold God for years of servitude that will be unfair. He's God of all. You should ask yourself why do you serve for gains or pains?irrespective,I just want to be good like him.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Lamanii22(f): 8:53am On Dec 27, 2019
chigoziri2403:
I just don't understand the whole scenerio, father and son jumped into save daughter, three of them died.....the more I read, the more I get confused
RIP

I swear... Why can't one jump in and the other call security or something... Or maybe they can't swim... And why would they allow the girl enter the pool... It's really confusing....
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Budline1(m): 8:55am On Dec 27, 2019
Snowale:
That's why we are not son of God like Christains say, we are servant of God(abd-llah), we should obey him. God is the most merciful, he sees us do bad, he ignores, some kills others he ignores, by the time they seriously seek for forgiveness and repent, he have mercy on them, he shows mercy to all, and gave everyone conscience to know good from bad. The scriptures before the Bible said little about hell fire, but the last Qur'an explained how some people will be sent to fire at first to be punished for the little sins they committed then they would be sent to paradise. Only if you know how man can be so wicked, how some people have destroyed the life of others, You will know that those thrown into Hell deserves it.

True tho. We are servants of God and not his children. And yes some ppl truly deserve to be punished till eternity for the evil they perpetrate in this world. All I see to it is that we aren't in this world to enjoy at all, we are here for a reason, basically just to serve him. Sadly we rather focus on gaining the world than serving him. No matter how sweet or bitter this life is for diff ppl, it's all temporal and everyone has to go someday.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by chigoziri2403(m): 8:59am On Dec 27, 2019
Lamanii22:

I swear... Why can't one jump in and the other call security or something... Or maybe they can't swim... And why would they allow the girl enter the pool... It's really confusing....
as if it was planned

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Digmygold: 9:01am On Dec 27, 2019
Rip.

Ubunja this will happen to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Famous Atheists Last Words Before Dying / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.