Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) (84835 Views)

I Saved An Accident Victim's Life And I'm Proud Of It / Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Kingrefreshed: 9:51am On Dec 28, 2019
frndfghtr:
I am an okada man, operating from Orile to Cele bustop highway, I came across a woman lying lifeless on the road, people gathered around her, no one to rescue her or to take her to hospital, all her cloth was stained with blood, I called some people and they put the woman on my bike, we rushed her to primus hospital ijesha, where the doctor were very rude and requested for card money which one woman transferred 3k to the doctor.

Later the doctor rejected the patient and ordered me to take the woman out of their hospital, that the injury is too much, unknowingly to me all the people that followed me down to the hospital have ran away, I refused to take the woman away, the doctor and the held me hostage in the hospital and called ijesha police for me, they came and Seized my okada, insisting that I will take the woman to LUTH hospital by all means, failing to do so I will be held responsible for anything that happen to the woman.

They started making fun of me by calling me, GOOD SAMERITAN, HERO, HELPER , THAT CANT HELP HIMSELF, that is why will i carry whom i don't know on the way to hospital?

I started crying, luckily to me another good sameritan showed, this one is KEKE MARUWA rider, he encouraged me, full of confidence, that he will support me let's take the woman to LUTH hospital with his kekemaruwa.

For complete 5 hours this woman was seriously bleeding, From 8pm I brought her to the useless hospital till 1am Early morning, that was when the Keke man showed, the police refused to assist with their so called TOLL FREE PATROL VEHICLE, I called 911they answer but not show up, me And the keke man now took the woman to the LUTH hospital around 1am with a police report, KUDOS TO LUTH hospital, they rushed the woman to emergency and commenced surgery immediately, me and the Keke man spent like 10k for the drugs and other things that night, in the LUTH.

To the glory of almighty Lord, she is recovering, and the family have come, I be taking back my okada, from the police.

The little I can get the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZYB8ROV3eg

That's me asking her of her biography, more video to com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEPbYu6OZxY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-5X4R75erk

I nearly passed out when I saw the pictures. It's not GRAPHIC PICTURES! these are Gory photos!!! It's so disturbing.

4 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by SeedofDavid: 9:52am On Dec 28, 2019
frndfghtr:
I am an okada man, operating from Orile to Cele bustop highway, I came across a woman lying lifeless on the road, people gathered around her, no one to rescue her or to take her to hospital, all her cloth was stained with blood, I called some people and they put the woman on my bike, we rushed her to primus hospital ijesha, where the doctor were very rude and requested for card money which one woman transferred 3k to the doctor.

Later the doctor rejected the patient and ordered me to take the woman out of their hospital, that the injury is too much, unknowingly to me all the people that followed me down to the hospital have ran away, I refused to take the woman away, the doctor and the held me hostage in the hospital and called ijesha police for me, they came and Seized my okada, insisting that I will take the woman to LUTH hospital by all means, failing to do so I will be held responsible for anything that happen to the woman.

They started making fun of me by calling me, GOOD SAMERITAN, HERO, HELPER , THAT CANT HELP HIMSELF, that is why will i carry whom i don't know on the way to hospital?

I started crying, luckily to me another good sameritan showed, this one is KEKE MARUWA rider, he encouraged me, full of confidence, that he will support me let's take the woman to LUTH hospital with his kekemaruwa.

For complete 5 hours this woman was seriously bleeding, From 8pm I brought her to the useless hospital till 1am Early morning, that was when the Keke man showed, the police refused to assist with their so called TOLL FREE PATROL VEHICLE, I called 911they answer but not show up, me And the keke man now took the woman to the LUTH hospital around 1am with a police report, KUDOS TO LUTH hospital, they rushed the woman to emergency and commenced surgery immediately, me and the Keke man spent like 10k for the drugs and other things that night, in the LUTH.

To the glory of almighty Lord, she is recovering, and the family have come, I be taking back my okada, from the police.

Sir, You are the true definition of a Hero.... God bless you plenty. Do keep us informed.

2 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by thundafire: 9:53am On Dec 28, 2019
Nigeria citizens are the worst of worst tell me why will Nigeria progress and our Police absolutely useless

3 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by johnmba: 9:54am On Dec 28, 2019
I cried reading this post. We have lost it as a nation. Nobody cares for anybody again.

Our police and hospital are not helping at all. God created us to live in love.

The aftermath of helping people in need is what scares people away.

7 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by igbsam(m): 9:55am On Dec 28, 2019
Only God will reward you and to the hospital, doctors, nurses, policemen who made mockery and have refused to help u rescue the life of this woman. They'll meet their waterloo soon. They'll look for help and they won't find. In anyway we can assist, pls kindly let us know. And pls do much by exposing the name of the hospital and police division. Thank you and i wish her a speedy recovery.

8 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Chiggsglover(m): 9:55am On Dec 28, 2019
This can happen to anyone, whatever cold law that makes the police prosecute Good samaritans is a huge disgrace to us at humans. This is really a systemic problem. Our politicians dont care cos they know that their families are protected and are ensured support.
Government needs to start by supporting these good samaritans and awarding them openly so people do not have any reservations to help.

At OP, sandra ezenkwesili from Nigeria info 99.3 is constantly searching for women like this to help. She can raise the necessary awareness for NGOs and and other individuals who can support to help you support her the more.
Posting stories like this isn't to feel proud, it's good for positive publicity so that when you and I enter an unfortunate situation like this, people will come to our rescue.
I personally had a near death experience, more of food poisoning in a church and was screaming, the GS stopped for a moment, looked and continued preaching. No one came to my rescue, I knew I was gonna die, I was able to remember where my dad would be and struggle to where he can see me, that was my saving grace.

8 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Nawtygrrlsecret(f): 9:55am On Dec 28, 2019
thundafire:
Nigeria citizens are the worst of worst tell me why will Nigeria progress and our Police absolutely useless

The fate of everyone is now in their own hands as regards safety. Thank God for the few kind people we have left. I'm shocked beyond words.

5 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by cococandy(f): 9:55am On Dec 28, 2019
You’re an amazing person for being able to stand up to them in their mockery and name calling. What a horrible experience for this woman. And for you guys too going through this to help save another person.

The people who did this will never know peace

10 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by infogeneral: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2019
Kudos to you bro for your courage. May God Almighty reward you!
Pls can we trend this story on the major social media platforms for proper recognition of this act of extra ordinary kindness

4 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Difrent: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2019
frndfghtr:

God bless you
But you still need to make a formal report about that doctor and the policemen that refused to help, such people need to face the wrath of the law.
Kudos

9 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Btruth: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2019
Seun & Lala, can we have this Okada man celebrated as the nairalander man of the year?

8 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Acidosis(m): 9:57am On Dec 28, 2019
Omg! God bless you OP. You're God sent.

I wish her oppressors and attackers won't see 2020.

2 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by kenfarm(m): 9:57am On Dec 28, 2019
Jizzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!! shocked

Man did this to another man?
Come on, where is this Country heading?

Quick recovery young lady

3 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by alawi5k: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2019
frndfghtr:
I reicieve a call this evening that she will undergo brain and eye sugery, pls nairalander, if she needs our help, I will let us know, may b I will ask her, her direct means of getting money, if is her acc number, I will forward it, if d case arise pls, and I need ur prayers, cos people said if anything happen to the woman, am in danger, thanks
Take this story to twitter.

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by yeyeosoronga: 9:58am On Dec 28, 2019
fkj950ax:

The hospital had a responsibility to get her to LUTH, not the people that brought her.

This is why Moradeun died in Gbagada recently

Private hospitals should not run emergency services. She should never have been taken to the private hospital in the first place and an ambulance should have taken her to LUTH.
Ambulance services and A/E services should work hand in hand. No private hospital should have any business with this.
Private hospitals can help alleviate the pressure on the health system by dealing with non emergency cases, elective surgeries, child birth and minor minor cases but not emergencies like this.
There should be a law against private hospitals taking cases like this, but becasue the government knows its incompetent and they're only after their pockets they will allow private hospitals to continue to take the bulk of their ineptitude.
Let the government open A/E services in strategic places in different towns, let them strengthen ambulance services. That's not too much to ask as citizens.

11 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Babaheekmat: 9:58am On Dec 28, 2019
Hmmm..

May Almighty Bless You..

2 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by NigeriaEngineer(m): 9:59am On Dec 28, 2019
God bless you brother... And this is love practical... May God grant her quick recovery...

3 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by yeyeosoronga: 9:59am On Dec 28, 2019
Tbh OP, you are a rare breed..
May you reap the fruits you have sown

6 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by okworekene: 10:02am On Dec 28, 2019
Na God go bless you

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Born2Breed(f): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2019
frndfghtr:

God bless you sir.

Someday,you will need help,and multitude will run to you to assist you, without you calling on them.

9 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Ken4Christ: 10:05am On Dec 28, 2019
This is heart breaking. What happened to her? Accident or she was attacked? Where are the wealthy politicians? This is what they should spend the monies they have stolen. Where is Dangote? He shouldn't answer the richest man for nought.

3 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Casekiller(m): 10:06am On Dec 28, 2019
Holl up guys - did he just say he called 911 shocked

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by victorazyvictor(m): 10:06am On Dec 28, 2019
frndfghtr:
I don't know how to upload pics or the video on my phone

You've touched my soul.
May God continue to bless you bro.
You may not know what you guys have done, but later you guys will understand.

Please get us posted.

What is your real name?
Would you mind if I get ur number too bro?

Tnx

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 28, 2019
[quote author=frndfghtr post=85282163][/quote]

Your phone number

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by leo1234(m): 10:07am On Dec 28, 2019
madridguy:
First, May God bless you brother for saving this woman. You have made a huge sacrifice and only God can reward you for.

I can relate with your story brother because I've been in your shoe before both in Lagos and Ogun state respectively.

As my late father used to say, " It can happen to anybody " i used to wonder how people feel bringing out phone recording people in need of help? What do they do with the videos, share on their status or page for worthless likes and comments?

As for the doctors, i don't blame them since majority of them are heartless and wicked. They derive joy in seeing dead people since our government won't question them.

I could remember how God Almighty used me to rescued a woman like that and only for the doctor and the nurses to be abusing me, calling me bad man that i want the woman to die so i can quickly marry another woman. For their mind they think she's my wife, this is a person i don't even know her name. I lied to them that i was away for work when they called me so i have to quickly rush home, one nurse with razor blade mouth still said because am not a caring man reason i did not know my wife is sick....felt like slapping her but i knew if i ever mention that she's a stranger they won't attend to her again so i have to play along for the sake of the woman.

After every every, she was stabilize and she asked what am i doing here, the nurse with her told her your husband brought you here bla bla bla the woman said am a single mother and please let me see the man. Na so dem know, the woman call her children and friends when dey arrive am about going when the doctor called me inside her office and asked me if i know the risk and repercausion of what i did? She asked me what if the woman die? I just told her, what happened to her could happen to anyone and i left.
The risk i have took for total strangers alone, at times when i remember i just shake head for myself.

Again, OP, you deserved the Nairaland BEST MAN OF THE YEAR award.
God bless the OP for his selfless service to humanity.
We have many good people in this country.

@madridguy, How about the police officers that refused to help the woman but quickly seized the man's bike even the emergency number he called didn't respond. Are these not indictments on the government?
You are quick to call out Nigerian doctors forgetting that the doctor is a business man who has bills to pay including heavy government taxes whether he makes profit or not.
When is time for elections Nigerians will never remember they need health insurance but will rather demand for cash handouts and inconsequential materials.
Every Nigerian deserves to have access to health care.

7 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by xbox360: 10:07am On Dec 28, 2019
pls post this on Twitter and Instagram, people will visit that hospital and the woman will get help

God bless you bro for helping that woman, I need you to strongly believe that a help that will lift you out of being an okada man is on the way

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 28, 2019
SUCH USELESS HOSPITAL SHOULD BE BLACKLISTED.

5 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Neddstark: 10:08am On Dec 28, 2019
For those based online. Lets do some carnage to that wicked hospital. Give them 1 star on by clicking on the link below and write some deserving reviews about those killers.

https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=primus+hospital+lagos&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&pli=1&authuser=1#pli=1

9 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by wirinet(m): 10:11am On Dec 28, 2019
frndfghtr:
how do u come to existence
And how do those that know how they come to existence fare? Are you better than those that don't know how they came to existence. Did the callous Policemen and doctors that refuse to help a dying victim even though that's their main responsibility not know how they came to existence? Did the armed robbers that wickedly maimed the poor girl not know how the came to existence?
In fact 99% of Nigerians claim to know how they came into existence, but they are the most wicked and heartless people on the face of the earth.

The Okada Driver and Keke marwa guy are one in a million. I doubt they are even Christian or muslims, as these religions are more interested in power and wealth than helping fellow humans.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Originalsly: 10:11am On Dec 28, 2019
Graxie:

Please what is the name of the first hospital that made mockery of you? Please write out the police station. We need to start from somewhere. Thanks for doing this, your labor of love will not go in vain.

This is how change begins. Name of hospital... date and time... which section of the hospital... names of doctors and nurses/description... same with Police.... these people need to be singled out and exposed. Too many people on NL not to get this matter to the top...or put on national TV. Those who have direct or indirect connections... you may know somebody that knows somebody.... forward it. We need to start doing and stop lamenting.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 / #nobraday: Nigerian Lady Trolled On Twitter For Uploading This / Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.