Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) (84915 Views)

I Saved An Accident Victim's Life And I'm Proud Of It / Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by ccffwx: 11:55am On Dec 28, 2019
Btruth:
Seun & Lala, can we have this Okada man celebrated as the nairalander man of the year?

3 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by iSlayer: 11:57am On Dec 28, 2019
Christ! Look at that! F**king gory!

You just gave this woman a chance at life bro. God is not asleep.

You see hospital and police people, VERY WICKED! Tufia!!

2 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Dewys1: 11:59am On Dec 28, 2019
This is a kind and noble act and I pray that God will reward you exceedingly for this.

Fellow Nairalanders, I want to appeal to us to move beyond just praying for this man to taking some real actions to support the poster. Personally, I am not resident in Nigeria, as such there is little I could do, but I am ready to offer financial assistance where required.

It would be much helpful if someone here on NL or a group could take up this case and coordinate alongside the good Samaritan to see that the woman is catered to. I believe a lot of people reading this story may want to lend helping hands, but may just not know how to go about it, hence the need for coordination.

Could someone please reach out to the good Samaritan and help to coordinate. If I were the Samaritan I doubt if I would be composed enough to even type the long post, I would need a lot of help.

I am amazed that such kindness and bravery could be found in Lagos!!!

8 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by mechanics(m): 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
Eyah, some people can be very wicked o, thank God she survive the attack, God will surely bless those that helped her.

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by seunmi4real(f): 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
Some doctors and nurses are something else. Even if there will be need for referrals this should be done in a better way. They behaves like small God forgetting that the patient could have been anybody

2 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Owodiran1(m): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
Jabioro:
The Primus hospital and the Police officers that involved all the challantant character needed to be sue,displine by the authority if we don't want this behavior to continue..for the OP..may good Lord bless you continually
which authority. Is it our so called toothless authority engaging themselves with misplaced priorities activities
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Chummynoni(m): 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
Little wonder some people call Nigeria a zoo. So many animals appearing like human being. Just imagine what was done to this woman . I hate being tagged a Nigerian undecided

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by thinkmoney(m): 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
madridguy:
First, May God bless you brother for saving this woman. You have made a huge sacrifice and only God can reward you for.

I can relate with your story brother because I've been in your shoe before both in Lagos and Ogun state respectively.

As my late father used to say, " It can happen to anybody " i used to wonder how people feel bringing out phone recording people in need of help? What do they do with the videos, share on their status or page for worthless likes and comments?

As for the doctors, i don't blame them since majority of them are heartless and wicked. They derive joy in seeing dead people since our government won't question them.

I could remember how God Almighty used me to rescued a woman like that and only for the doctor and the nurses to be abusing me, calling me bad man that i want the woman to die so i can quickly marry another woman. For their mind they think she's my wife, this is a person i don't even know her name. I lied to them that i was away for work when they called me so i have to quickly rush home, one nurse with razor blade mouth still said because am not a caring man reason i did not know my wife is sick....felt like slapping her but i knew if i ever mention that she's a stranger they won't attend to her again so i have to play along for the sake of the woman.

After every every, she was stabilize and she asked what am i doing here, the nurse with her told her your husband brought you here bla bla bla the woman said am a single mother and please let me see the man. Na so dem know, the woman call her children and friends when dey arrive am about going when the doctor called me inside her office and asked me if i know the risk and repercausion of what i did? She asked me what if the woman die? I just told her, what happened to her could happen to anyone and i left.
The risk i have took for total strangers alone, at times when i remember i just shake head for myself.

Again, OP, you deserved the Nairaland BEST MAN OF THE YEAR award.
please lets be friends. it's ur type I want in my life, especially for the new year. I have a mother that help others when no one dare raised a finger. I have also helped saved two babies lives, when others were clueless.

2 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Ohonba(m): 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
You just opened account with divinity for making the difference. God will reward greatly. Being Godly is not in words but in action... you took great risk and mockery. And for that, your reward shall be great. There are still people with godly heart who are Nigerians. You are my humanitarian man of the year

2 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by thinkmoney(m): 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
frndfghtr:
I am an okada man, operating from Orile to Cele bustop highway, I came across a woman lying lifeless on the road, people gathered around her, no one to rescue her or to take her to hospital, all her cloth was stained with blood, I called some people and they put the woman on my bike, we rushed her to primus hospital ijesha, where the doctor were very rude and requested for card money which one woman transferred 3k to the doctor.

Later the doctor rejected the patient and ordered me to take the woman out of their hospital, that the injury is too much, unknowingly to me all the people that followed me down to the hospital have ran away, I refused to take the woman away, the doctor and the held me hostage in the hospital and called ijesha police for me, they came and Seized my okada, insisting that I will take the woman to LUTH hospital by all means, failing to do so I will be held responsible for anything that happen to the woman.

They started making fun of me by calling me, GOOD SAMERITAN, HERO, HELPER , THAT CANT HELP HIMSELF, that is why will i carry whom i don't know on the way to hospital?

I started crying, luckily to me another good sameritan showed, this one is KEKE MARUWA rider, he encouraged me, full of confidence, that he will support me let's take the woman to LUTH hospital with his kekemaruwa.

For complete 5 hours this woman was seriously bleeding, From 8pm I brought her to the useless hospital till 1am Early morning, that was when the Keke man showed, the police refused to assist with their so called TOLL FREE PATROL VEHICLE, I called 911they answer but not show up, me And the keke man now took the woman to the LUTH hospital around 1am with a police report, KUDOS TO LUTH hospital, they rushed the woman to emergency and commenced surgery immediately, me and the Keke man spent like 10k for the drugs and other things that night, in the LUTH.

To the glory of almighty Lord, she is recovering, and the family have come, I be taking back my okada, from the police.

The little I can get the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZYB8ROV3eg

That's me asking her of her biography, more video to com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEPbYu6OZxY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-5X4R75erk

please lets be friends. it's ur type I want in my life, especially for the new year. I have a mother that help others when no one dare raised a finger. I have also helped saved two babies lives, when others were clueless.
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Marakajaakkli: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
You are great. Continue. God Almighty is strongly with you
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by TLION(m): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
frndfghtr:
I reicieve a call this evening that she will undergo brain and eye sugery, pls nairalander, if she needs our help, I will let us know, may b I will ask her, her direct means of getting money, if is her acc number, I will forward it, if d case arise pls, and I need ur prayers, cos people said if anything happen to the woman, am in danger, thanks
. Op your a good person your kinds are rare, please if need be and you will want assistance financially please, let us know quickly, because undergoing surgery in Nigeria, isn’t a small money...so let us know maybe still send it Blogs on instagram so we help both financially and spiritually I pray God help her and you shall never lack whatever is your heart desires may God grant it to you

As for those that mock you
God will judge them accordingly

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Egbetuaaa: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

may God bless you sir
[/s]
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
frndfghtr:
I reicieve a call this evening that she will undergo brain and eye sugery, pls nairalander, if she needs our help, I will let us know, may b I will ask her, her direct means of getting money, if is her acc number, I will forward it, if d case arise pls, and I need ur prayers, cos people said if anything happen to the woman, am in danger, thanks

Bros, you've played a very good role here. It's good her family is now around. Note that even if she doesn't survive, you will not be held responsible. Don't let what those people at the hospital said get to you, Ok?

GOD BLESS YOU.

I'll follow this story to see how it ends
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Funkybabee(f): 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
May God reward you
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by urchcoded(m): 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
frndfghtr:
how do u come to existence

His mum gave birth to him, u wanna ask how his mum came into existence?
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by bobestman(m): 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]May the Almighty God bless you. As you helped her, you too won't lack helpers.[b]May the Almighty God bless you. As you helped her, you too won't lack helpers.[/b]May the Almighty God bless you. As you helped her, you too won't lack helpers.
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Wanity(m): 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
CrazeMan69:
OP nah man of the year sha... but you for just leave the madam to die... see injuries shocked
She’ll only be a burden to society after this cry
I know I’ll be attacked like crazy but there is a reason white people have euthanasia joor.
Backward country

Non-voluntary euthanasia (patient's consent unavailable) is illegal in all countries

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euthanasia?iorg_service_id_internal=1547440102204384%3BAfpK7m4dMimSCryG
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Splendblex(f): 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
You deserve a medal frndfghtr.
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by dayleke: 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
Difrent:

God bless you
But you still need to make a formal report about that doctor and the policemen that refused to help, such people need to face the wrath of the law.
Kudos

Please who is/are the law?
This is Naija o, hope you remember?
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
Dewys1:
This is a kind and noble act and I pray that God will reward you exceedingly for this.

Fellow Nairalanders, I want to appeal to us to move beyond just praying for this man to taking some real actions to support the poster. Personally, I am not resident in Nigeria, as such there is little I could do, but I am ready to offer financial assistance where required.

It would be much helpful if someone here on NL or a group could take up this case and coordinate alongside the good Samaritan to see that the woman is catered to. I believe a lot of people reading this story may want to lend helping hands, but may just not know how to go about it, hence the need for coordination.

Could someone please reach out to the good Samaritan and help to coordinate. If I were the Samaritan I doubt if I would be composed enough to even type the long post, I would need a lot of help.

I am amazed that such kindness and bravery could be found in Lagos!!!

Seconded. Maybe, Madridguy should coordinate, and someone else keep the financial account. We can find out how much is required to take care of the woman's treatment and also give something reasonable for the Op. I'm amazed he was able to squeeze out so much in these hard times just to help someone he doesn't know.

We keep funds pouring in from now till mid/end of January, and then disburse

2 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Kennydoc(m): 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
frndfghtr:

God bless you very much. You are a rare gem.
Could you please get her account number and yours too, so that we can support as much as we can.
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Hexohjay2017(m): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
I salute your braveness Sir....you are the HERO of the year.
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Serveyouright(m): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
This is the reason why support jungle Justice, be it petty thief, armed robber and someone with evil mind. They all posses one trait, that is to inflict injury or kill their fellow human without mercy and pitty. Government, Hospital, security agency, religious centre, judiciary etc all these systems have failed. Then, we are now left with nothing but to safe guide and protect ourselves. Sometimes, I wonder why people go to church. Who do they really going there to worship? If our creator being God, then they should re-assess their relationship with him because we were all created to help one another. For the op, you have save a soul, that's the price you pay not only for yourself but unborn generation. God will bless you. For those that commit this crime, you and your generation will no no peace.

2 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by realestniggah: 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
maoolakanm:
SUCH USELESS HOSPITAL SHOULD BE BLACKLISTED.

Not that I'm supporting them

But I don't think private hospitals in Nigeria are capable of handling this kind of injury.

This would have been a liability in their hands if she died there and they probably don't have the facilities to take care of a dead body.. They would have paid to have her transferred to a moutuary.. This are thing they where trying to aviod.
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Serveyouright(m): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
Serveyouright:
This is the reason why support jungle Justice, be it petty thief, armed robber and someone with evil mind. They all posses one trait, that is to inflict injury or kill their fellow human without mercy and pitty. Government, Hospital, security agency, religious centre, judiciary etc all these systems have failed. Then, we are now left with nothing but to safe guide and protect ourselves. Sometimes, I wonder why people go to church. Who do they really going there to worship? If our creator being God, then they should re-assess their relationship with him because we were all created to help one another. For the op, you have save a soul, that's the price you pay not only for yourself but unborn generation. God will bless you. For those that commit this crime, you and your generation will no no peace.
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Fisher007: 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
Jabioro:
The Primus hospital and the Police officers that involved all the challantant character needed to be sue,displine by the authority if we don't want this behavior to continue..for the OP..may good Lord bless you continually

OP thank you for saving the Lady.
Oga Jabioro thanks for asking for the name of the hospital.

Now I know who? Where and what to vent my anger on today.

Primus Hospital is about to feel my negative vibes and trend online.

Any online rating? Reputation? PRIMUS HOSPITAL have will be personally be tarnished by me today. After rejecting someone in serious pain and the fact they rejected a fellow Nairalander like me who was trying to help her.

They have given me a new purpose for today. Pleass verify is it this address of the useless Primus Hospital - 272 Ijesha Rd, Ijesha Tedo 101282, Lagos?

Confirm immediately Abeg. I need to put my frustration and anger on their online reputation today? angry

7 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by giles14(m): 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
Graxie:
Please what is the name of the first hospital that made mockery of you? Please write out the police station. We need to start from somewhere. Thanks for doing this, your labor of love will not go in vain.
am with on this.
OP name of the stupid hospital and that useless police station.
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
Jesus... How much did they plan on getting from this poor woman that they battered her face like this. Nawa for this country
I cover myself and family with d blood of Jesus ijn

2 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
Kylekent59:

Your user name described who you are. It is not all about coming to social media to display stupidity, but know that karma could hit from any possible sides.

Now let's reason:

Imagine now that the FG comes to her rescue, blessed the Okadaman, fly the lady abroad for treatment. Having been operated by the doctors, now she looks ok and good.

She then fly back to Nigeria. The FG now gives her a job, now she feels she is back to life.

Now, with what I have written above, do you still think euthanasia is necessary??

You are a literate, who knows, a graduate, but your reasoning and thinking faculty is "Zero"

Go amend your life bro..

Bros, the "FG" will not do any of what you mentioned above. Lol. Its those of us reading the Op's story that can do something, give the woman a chance to live again and also reward the Op.

Someone has made a suggestion about coordinating some funds/donations for the lady, as well as the Op. Let's talk in that direction.

2 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by uofa(m): 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
Pls dnt just commend or pray for this Okada man.Support him financially.How can we send you money.Pls post your bank details on here lets blow up your account!You are a rare Gem!

4 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Fisher007: 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
frndfghtr:

OP thank you for saving the Lady.
Abeg confirm PRIMUS HOSPITAL ADDRESS BELOW. I HAVE TIME TO WASTE TODAY.

I AM STILL BOILING?

Primus Hospital is about to feel my negative vibes and trend online.

Any online rating? Reputation? PRIMUS HOSPITAL have will be personally be tarnished by me today. After rejecting someone in serious pain and the fact they rejected a fellow Nairalander like me who was trying to help her.

They have given me a new purpose for today. Please verify - this is the address of the useless Primus Hospital - 272 Ijesha Rd, Ijesha Tedo 101282, Lagos?

Confirm immediately Abeg. I need to put my frustration and anger on their online reputation today? angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 / #nobraday: Nigerian Lady Trolled On Twitter For Uploading This / Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.