Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Proven Ways To Win Back The Heart Of Your Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Proven Ways To Win Back The Heart Of Your Husband (254 Views)

Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. / How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me / How Do I Win Back His Friendship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proven Ways To Win Back The Heart Of Your Husband by SamuelOamen: 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
The beginning of a relationship is always the best period of that relationship, that period is always filled with love and affection, it is always a time that the man showers extraordinary love on his woman like he has never been in a relationship before. The lady also reciprocates by proving to the man that she is a good woman, she tries to hide every negative attitude that could turn the man off. At this period of the relationship, both partners call and text each other often, they adopt a pet name for each other, they don't infringe on each other's privacy, they go on romantic dinners, they send gifts to each other, they ask after each the welfare of siblings and parents, they both go out on shopping, they visit the beach often, and eulogises each other in public.

Along the line, the sweet love the husband had for his acclaimed queen starts fading away, he no longer finds going to the beach as interesting, his ability to compose romantic text messages suddenly starts declining, he now sees sending of gifts as waste of resources and start hiding his mobile phone from his wife. His gradual change in character could be as a result of his wife's new unfriendly gestures, like being unappreciative, disrespectful, keeping late nights, lazy in bed, heady, dressing unattractively, and so on.

A repentant wife, can always win back the heart of her hubby by following the tips below

Below are ways to reawaken the love of your husband.

Continue Reading Here: http:///news/detail/62190326af877eb09a029eedb7b15df8?product=

(1) (Reply)

When You Mistakenly Pollute On Your First Date / World Export Conference / 3 Questions U Must Ask Urself If It Feels Like Your Rlnship Is Heading Nowhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.