Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? - Nairaland / General (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? (43321 Views)

10 Things To Improve On This New Year, 2019 / New Year 2019 Celebrations Around The World / What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Realtalk20: 8:15am On Dec 31, 2019
Sleevia:

I operate differently. Once money don enter, I don't even trust my own blood brother. I am that too sensitive.

There should be some traces of this people online or if you had asked questions.

Anyway, I can't explain it to you to understand. But bros, I dey track fire when I am on keyboard.

In 2018, I tracked down the best company for certain product sold. They were in Nigeria, the company number in china doesn't get picked intentionally. They don't have an office, yet some men have been making millions from the business. They are registered though.

I found them out. So much that some of the Nigerian men who have been milking the niche feared us and till date, they still wonder how we found those guys. Even those we sold to were also wondering how we got in cos they have been looking for direct link.

Make I stop here.

Bro i still have all our correspondence the company when I contacted them told me.clearly that the woman doesn't hire for them or represent them

She just ignored me on Whatsapp I used different numbers to call no one picks sometimes the number won't go

I got tired just layed a curse on her in anger but later I withdrew it and left her to karma

Bro we all.wish for a better new year than this year. .
I just hope you had a better 2019 than I did
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Jflex07(m): 8:15am On Dec 31, 2019
Realtalk20:

Thank you bro , wish your brother happy new year for me
I will bro. Stay safe
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by omoharry(f): 8:16am On Dec 31, 2019
liz4eno:
Lost my immediate younger sister on the 10th of this month, I'm yet to recover.
ooo my God! That seems so fresh.I am sorry for your lose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by emsco(m): 8:16am On Dec 31, 2019
I lost my car to vandalizer
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Cheryph200(m): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2019
I loss the power to love again.. I pray never to Love any babe in my life anymore..only Bleep mate is allowed

Marriage or relationship no scam
Congrats to those that have good wife /husband. Happy new year to us all

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Kwem(m): 8:20am On Dec 31, 2019
Roon9:

Please what happened to that yeye boy
yesternight he was mentioning the mood upandan because of me ( permit) because I confronted him because of his numerous lie's, you know as person wey em cup Don full, people began to report him to the mood..
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Sleevia: 8:21am On Dec 31, 2019
Realtalk20:

Bro is still have all our correspondence the company when I contacted them told me.clesrly that the woman doesn't hire for them or represent them

She just ignored me on Whatsapp I used different numbers to call no one picks sometimes the number won't go

I got tired just payed a curse on her in anger but later I withdrew it and left her to karma

Bro we all.wish for a better new year than this year. .
I just hope you had a better 2019 than I did

Sorry bro. I wasn't trying to be insensitive either. Truth is while growing up, my mother was scammed a lot. So this built paranoia in me.

Well, 2019 was a break even until I prayed to God and he blessed me with something my eyes still hasn't believed.
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Roon9(m): 8:22am On Dec 31, 2019
Kwem:
yesternight he was mentioning the mood upandan because of me ( permit) because I confronted him because of his numerous lie's, you know as person wey em cup Don full, people began to report him to the mood..

That guy na nuisance on this space... Jesus!
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Realtalk20: 8:24am On Dec 31, 2019
Jflex07:
Bro this your story is like a nollywood movie oh. I just showed your story to my brother and he felt so bad, even though we still have our challenges, yours is just too terrible , so many persons cannot survive this, seriously, you are a very strong man, I know it's not easy, but always know one thing in life, giving up is never an option. I really feel for your plight right now. I'm so sorry for everything that has or is happening to you right now.. Wish you a better 2020, Cheers!

But I won't lie I am.not so strong

Twice I deeply planned my suicide to the last detail

I went looking for sniper because at that point Everytime I log on here with free basics I was seeing suicide stories so much so it looked like the best way for me .. but funny enough after planning it , I had no money to buy the sniper , then the second time u was just thinking of how I would look like a coward ..

So I increased my smoking tremendously hoping I would get lung cancer or something.. omo nothing o.. I was doing over 60 sticks a day.. one thing you need to know is down in the gutter life , they may not be able to buy for for you but one thing they can all buy for you is cigarettes... Even the abokis will give you free cigarettes when They like you .

Anyways my point is bravery is relative.. I won't claim to be brave or strong, it was just no guts to go along with the suicide or rather fear of being remembered as a coward .

Thee nairaland trolls help sometimes.. whenever I read posts on suicide and I saw how everyone abused them and called them coward I wasn't ready to be seen that way grin

11 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Geesanni: 8:24am On Dec 31, 2019
Was he at loggerhead with anybody?
jefff455:
Lost my dad on September to hired assassin's
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Realtalk20: 8:25am On Dec 31, 2019
Sleevia:

Sorry bro. I wasn't trying to be insensitive either. Truth is while growing up, my mother was scammed a lot. So this built paranoia in me.

Well, 2019 was a break even until I prayed to God and he blessed me with something my eyes still hasn't believed.

Congratulations on your good fortune bro

Happy for you

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by krixdanny(m): 8:26am On Dec 31, 2019
I lost lots of money to some betting sites, was so addicted to betting that whenever I lost a ticket, I quickly make a deposit on my online account and bet again...it got to a point I became so broke and started seeking loans. Thank God I was able to recover and get better. I've made a resolution not to engage in anything betting again...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by trumpcoat(m): 8:26am On Dec 31, 2019
[quote author=johnkey post=85287981] God this is painful to read, May God console the bereaved. [Amen]
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Itzemmex: 8:27am On Dec 31, 2019
Lost my Dad on the 24th of October which was actually his birthday having already lost my mom last year.
The past 2 years has been so painful and full of sorrows but I can only pray for God's mercy
May their soul rest in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by hresso: 8:27am On Dec 31, 2019
Mother.
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Kwem(m): 8:27am On Dec 31, 2019
Roon9:

That guy na nuisance on this space... Jesus!
I just pray mood deactivate the account grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by ProtectMyMoney: 8:29am On Dec 31, 2019
Lessons for 2020.
Always protect your money.

Think about this: once your money leaves your account to that of a Scammer, you have no control over it again. Your money is Gone with the capital G.
Protect your money
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by seniormallam(m): 8:29am On Dec 31, 2019
Lost my dear mum around July........ And the hustling spirit in me just died, I watched her sold every kind of petty things in the market to support our school fees........after school , no good job yet but was keeping the hustling spirit alive........ I just wanted to make money and let her taste what a good life feels like, but now she's gone....... My mum just suffered from beginning to the end........ Chai crying right now

9 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by opico24: 8:30am On Dec 31, 2019
lost my dad yesterday... and no job

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Jflex07(m): 8:30am On Dec 31, 2019
Realtalk20:

I went looking for sniper because at that point Everytime I log on here with free basics I was seeing suicide stories so much so it looked like the best way for me .. but funny enough after planning it , I had no money to buy the sniper , then the second time u was just thinking of how I would look like a coward ..

So I increased my smoking tremendously hoping I would get lung cancer or something.. omo nothing o.. I was doing over 60 sticks a day.. one thing you need to know is down in the gutter life , they may not be able to buy for for you but one thing they can all buy for you is cigarettes... Even the abokis will give you free cigarettes when They like you .

Anyways my point is bravery is relative.. I won't claim to be brave or strong, it was just no guts to go along with the suicide or rather fear of being remembered as a coward .

Thee nairaland trolls help sometimes.. whenever I read posts on suicide and I saw how everyone abused them and called them coward I wasn't ready to be seen that way grin

Lol! the Nairaland trolls are something else bro, but all the same thank God you never committed the suicide even though you had suicidal thoughts.. E no easy abeg, only a few can stand up again after going through what you have gone through. Let everything you've gone through go with 2019 and let 2020 be a new chapter and please try to attend your interviews and also try to negotiate salary payment within the company's profile. All the best bro

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Thundeh(m): 8:33am On Dec 31, 2019
I lost my precious mum on 20th January of this year. So so painful.
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Sabicleaners: 8:33am On Dec 31, 2019
So sorry.... May God comfort and console everyone who have lost a loved one.
Igbadamosi:
The year has been unfair to me and my family like seriously I lost my beloved mum to kidney disease which we have spent a lot ..
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Olisehinnocent: 8:34am On Dec 31, 2019
I lost 300 million dollars to one Indian woman wo twerked and partyed for me in Qatar.
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by omoharry(f): 8:35am On Dec 31, 2019
gpmorgan:
Buried my mother April, buried my brother in law October and buried my beloved brother November. Very painful and sweet year indeed. But glory be to God.
You lost three family members in 2019? this must have been a sad year for you.My condolence.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Olisehinnocent: 8:35am On Dec 31, 2019
I lost my grandparents this year!!! It's painful

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by femmyapson(m): 8:36am On Dec 31, 2019
lost more than 1.5m to trading...2020 will be greater..i must make my first 50m

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by DavidEsq(m): 8:37am On Dec 31, 2019
Alldrinksin9ja:
I lost a 5 months pregnancy i waited 10years to have!!!!
Jan 13, 2019 was a sad day in our lives but not as painful as seeing the salt of my life cry so much!!!!
Father Lord, i worship ur majesty cos no one can question u...
Job 34:10: "it is unthinkable for the true God to act wickedly".
James 1:13 tells us that God does not put us through trials.
God does not cause our suffering. I'm fact the scriptures tell us that our suffering hurts him. When Job was suffering, he blamed God for it but later realised the truth and repented of his wrong statements. The scriptures at Revelation 21:3,4 tells that God will wipe our tears and losses would no more occur.
What then causes us to suffer?
1. Romans 5:12 sin brought death, sickness and a weak body.
2. Satan. Job 1:7-12. Satan has declared that man cannot serve God unconditionally, so he does everything to prove that.
3. Man. Many of us choose to do evil over good and that affects other persons. Ecclesiastics 8:9 tells us that man dominates his fellow man to his harm.
Take heart my dear. I'm very sorry for your loss. In September this year, I lost twins, which my wife was pregnant with. My wife almost lost her life, before going through a major operation. One scripture that kept me going was 2 Corinthians 1:3,4 which says "praised be the God and father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the father of tender mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in ALL our trials, so that we may be able to comfort others in ANY sort of trials, with the comfort that we receive from God.
We look forward to the fulfilment of Revelation 21:3,4 and John 5:28,29 when we shall see our lost loved ones resurrected back to life in a perfect body, free of sickness and death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 31, 2019
This thread is too sad, can't continue reading
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by badmus306(m): 8:40am On Dec 31, 2019
viva1103:
Its very difficult to type it but i lost my darling mum today.
May God console you..
This is sad
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Mrblaze06: 8:41am On Dec 31, 2019
Realtalk20:

contact any of your relatives and seek for forgiveness cos they won't be happy if you eventually commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Realtalk20: 8:44am On Dec 31, 2019
Mrblaze06:
contact any of your relatives and seek for forgiveness cos they won't be happy if you eventually commit suicide.

I am past commiting suicide bro

And trying to mend those bridges ,. It takes time to rebuild that trust and relationship

But hey one thing I have now is time

It's alright

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by 1EmmyKay: 8:45am On Dec 31, 2019
femmyapson:
lost more than 1.5m to trading...2020 will be greater..i must make my first 50m
Trading of what binary, forex or crypto?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) / A Snake In My Room! / Lady Killed By Heavy Rainfall In Onitsha, Anambra State. Disturbing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.