Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance (96995 Views)

"I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker / Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested / Action Scenes Of Soldiers And Policemen Attacking/capturing Abuja Bank Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by adelaja70(m): 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
TallPck1:

Do you know if they got hostage ?

They would definitely have a plan B.

It's a do or die.

How many of our forces are ready to lay down their lives.

We would see the end result now.
How many? So those fighting Boko Haram are American Marines.

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by azpekuliar: 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
TallPck1:

Baba forget that thing. They can escape if they play their game well.

How dem wan do am? Dem wan start to dig tunnel? grin cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Twoclans(f): 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
zicoraads:

It hasn't changed.

People will most likely run away and go far. The robbers will most likely not escape this.

They choose a good day to rob because usually security is low after festive seasons ,they might escape if they take along human Shields.I am not so sure if our forces are good with hostage situations.

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by 27Pushing30: 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Izime4(m): 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
lilwetdick:
Nigerian armed robbers are big time mumu, no strategy in their game at all

how can you be robbing in a city that has beef up security since the last bomb blast, city that has military and police check point secretly in almost all corner, undercover police everywhere.

Now nowhere to escape for them, best thing na to surrender and enter prison instead of playing hid and seek with police and army.

you are a professional armed robber.
what a great armed robbery tip you are giving to them!
you will soon go global with your profession.
I remove cap for u..

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by meobizy(f): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
If it was the police only the criminals will have a little certainty of survival. Those animals in uniform (the military) who know nothing but shooting to kill have sealed those robbers' fate.

8 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Soulsymbol99: 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
Inside man comes 2 mind cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by adelaja70(m): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
[quote author=WIZGUY69 post=85288882]One of the robbers is using me as hostage now.

....reporting live from the bank.[/quote.]
I'm sure you don urinate for body more than 1,000 times.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Angelfrost(m): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
Keepem:
44 minutes in Nigeria grin

44 Minutes??!... Who dash them that kind fire power??!... Iffa hear! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Vikynas: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
Sahara Report Sowore is out of Jail
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by GEJDHERO: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
But today is Saturday .Do banks open on Saturdays?

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
Please can there be live streaming, I prefer live movies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by bluefilm: 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
44 minutes live!

Bring it on!
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Sofistcatdmoron: 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
name of movie
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
azpekuliar:

How dem wan do am? Dem wan start to dig tunnel? grin cheesy
.. They can do that by taking hostages along with them. The security agents will not want to open fire on them because of the hostages.

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Usihyelda(m): 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
one chance
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Btruth: 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Registered thieves (police) versus Unregistered thieves.
Come add army join make he do referee
The action there go sweet die

I only hope them no take innocent lives.

And I hope e no escalate enter hostage situation. For hostage situation for naija na massacre. Witnessed one. Police go just open fire for everybody.
Can police in Nigeria manage a hostage situation?

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Jimmy17(m): 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
ITbomb:
Where is Raymond Reddington when you need him
Lol... he's not a bank robber na...but he can assist them in their escape so far he gets 50% of the money

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Viking007(m): 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
easiest:
The first time this is happening in Nigeria, naturally they always wait till arm robbers escape because they knows they always equipped with most sophisticated weapons smiley
For a full blown robbery like this, Abuja is the last place to go. Doesn't matter the kind of weapon they have. The army, police and DSS run the show here.

8 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by TemmyT002(m): 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
I have watched a lot of scenes like this in movies and TV series. First time hearing it happen in Nigeria.
Where is the negotiator and SWAT teams
Where is the sniper?
Let's go there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Usihyelda(m): 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
hmm
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by NiklauseFred(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
Naija "44 minutes" loading soon grin

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
Btruth:
Can police in Nigeria manage a hostage situation?
.. This is exactly where my fear is

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by WIZGUY69(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
[quote author=adelaja70 post=85289068][/quote]

grin grin cheesy
How many diick i get?
Your exaggeration too much abeg.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by zicoraads: 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
Twoclans:

They choose a good day to rob because usually security is low after festive seasons ,they might escape if they take along human Shields.I am not so sure if our forces are good with hostage situations.
Well, security is still a bit tight in town. Festive season and BH threats and all. It would have been a good day if we never had Boko Haram bombing churches during past festive seasons.

They can't even step one foot out of that bank. How dem want take move take hostage?

Maybe Nigerian police fit dull, but the army will gun anything that moves out of that door down.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by fsgbeats: 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
Nigerian police don't have hostage negotiators.. Smh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

One Million Boys: Biola 'Ebila' Killed In Reprisal Attack In Ibadan (Graphic) / The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated / Photos Of The Edo Lady Who Was Killed & Corpse Dumped In A Bush In Edo (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.