Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

What Does She Want From Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Want From Me? (3360 Views)

What Does She Really Want From Me? / WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] / What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does She Want From Me? by MedicH: 8:00am On Dec 29, 2019
FromZeroToHero:
Yes I know what I'm talking about. I am a fashion designer I sew unisex. There's this girl in my neighbourhood that always disturb me that I should sew senator wear for her that she doesn't have money. She brought her fabric and sewed it for her free. Only that kind gesture alone, she introduced her brothers, cousins and the mind blowing one was that one if the brothers introduced me to a friend that stays abroad. I made almost 200k from him within 2months. Sometimes money is not everything.

Lol my brother.
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by awoo47: 8:02am On Dec 29, 2019
Geniemoi01:

Just what I wanted to text bro. The guy is fucking dull grin
ever dealt with low self esteem b4?
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by ITbomb(m): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2019
Wait, you rushed to post this and you are a dropout? No wonder you are doing well (I presume) with your computer work

You should see what graduates are writing nowadays while lazing about crying "no job"

I think you are a cool guy and you can make girls laugh and feel comfortable in your presence. That's what that girl feels when she is with you, something she might not get with anyone at school.
But be on the guard cos it's love, when responsibilities start creeping in on her, she will need someone with more financial power.
So enjoy while it lasts

HeliotJ:
I'm a young man 28years. There beautiful women in my area who took huge interest in me. I'm not actually good looking ( I am not someone a girl can crave for). I Just own a computer shop doing photocopy and printing for people in a remote place in Lagos. I'm a school drop out due to some reasons beyond me.

The girl is a student (UNILAG) and in her final classes. Her parents live close to my shop. One time they break in school, she comes to do print in my shop. Things happened and I got her number. I used to call her. And she calling me often too. After some times she stated having interest in me, telling me she missing me. Came from her school all the time just to see me. Her parents don't know. I can say 100 she likes me.

My question is ; what can make such beautiful girl to like a nobody like me. As I said I'm not fine and I don't have money o.

Please read and don't angry for the English. I rush to wrote it. And im member of this place but I don't use to write. I just opened this name today so that I won't expose me

Thank
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by zPHENOMENON(m): 8:35am On Dec 29, 2019
donbachi:
Why write urself off when both GOD and the girl have not written u off...pls learn to speak positivity into ur life....as for the girl,she wan use u tidy her school project.

ha ah! Fallacy of hasty generalization . . .Just because other girls use that trick doesnt mean the girl in question wants to use such finesse on him. The love for the guy might be geniune.
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by Peterosky(m): 10:01am On Dec 29, 2019
To start with, I see comments condemning Op's English with some alleging that he murdered English. At least you guys would have taken into consideration the fact that he already informed us that he is a school drop out, he even begged us to pay less attention to his grammar, yet some comments up there decided otherwise. But just be reminded that English is a borrowed language and the White man don't even know that your language exist.
Now to the Op,the girl maybe in love with you or just friendly likeness, don't be in a hurry to conclude so you don't mess up things for yourself.That she is missing you is not enough to prove she is in love with you. Just continue to be friendly and nice to her.Don't even worry yourself over your situation for love sees no imperfection.A girl can fall inlove for a very silly reason. Hence, the saying "Love is blind".It will not be long, you will know if she wants a relationship or not.

1 Like

Re: What Does She Want From Me? by Lamanii22(f): 10:40am On Dec 29, 2019
donbachi:
Why write urself off when both GOD and the girl have not written u off...pls learn to speak positivity into ur life....as for the girl,she wan use u tidy her school project.

Lol... Too much sense..
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by Tarabye: 10:56am On Dec 29, 2019
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by LegendaryLover(m): 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
chigoziri2403:
You don't know girls, you will just be printing and doing photocopying for free, be there be forming audio love, don't get sense.

i remember that year sha...
as a final year student doing project. U go print and reprint, and reprint. And if u get wicked supervisor, just triple the number of reprinting wey i write up there.

the girl need free stuff. lol

1 Like

Re: What Does She Want From Me? by Oriyomin25(m): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
Peterosky:
To start with, I see comments condemning Op's English with some alleging that he murdered English. At least you guys would have taken into consideration the fact that he already informed us that he is a school drop out, he even begged us to pay less attention to his grammar, yet some comments up there decided otherwise. But just be reminded that English is a borrowed language and the White man don't even know that your language exist.
Now to the Op,the girl maybe in love with you or just friendly likeness, don't be in a hurry to conclude so you don't mess up things for yourself.That she is missing you is not enough to prove she is in love with you. Just continue to be friendly and nice to her.Don't even worry yourself over your situation for love sees no imperfection.A girl can fall inlove for a very silly reason. Hence, the saying "Love is blind".It will not be long, you will know if she wants a relationship or not.
Op take this, you have ur answers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Know How To Move On From Her. / Why Are Nairaland Men Scared Of Me?? / Your Husband Earns 100k A Month, How Much Do U Want Him To Give You As Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.