Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me (94496 Views)

Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media / Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by dexmond: 4:34am On Dec 30, 2019
Thank God for the December retreat. The messages have recovered a strayed daughter of Zion. My prayer for her is that may the Lord keep her as she sincerely wants to please Him.
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by instinct57vm(m): 4:54am On Dec 30, 2019
Well said. Arguably the best comment here..
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by philip0906(m): 6:34am On Dec 30, 2019
pocohantas:

Shut up!!!

Open whose nyash? Pricks like you keep claiming to have dirt on me. I take your erèctions beg you, be petty and drop it. When you guys have nothing else to say, you start claiming to have some imaginary info.
Lol...look at your running after me all over the forum.

I am not petty or a kid. It is between you and I so I have nothing to prove to anyone. I am only putting it to you that you are a nobody and a small girl hiding behind the anonymity of nairaland to form Don Corleon.

Outside here, you are a small girl without balls You are putting up a front in here to think too highly of yourself. You only find relevance in nairaland.

Like I said, just shut up and hop off from my dick, as you are still a small girl learning the ropes. There are atleast 4 million women in gidi alone, you can't stand, we will gladly allow to ride our d1cks...not you.You no reach.
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by galadima77(m): 6:38am On Dec 30, 2019
Shibaraba:
Person Don enter bus dey go e tell you bye bye you dey tell driver make he wait. Even if driver wait he go still go last last

I like the girl already. Na correct girl. You want use prick scatter her life. She japa. Very good girl.

May our female kids get sense like this one o. Unlike all the Lagos Ibadan expressways punna wey full this forum

Seriously the girl sounds mature and open
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by pocohantas(f): 7:55am On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
philip0906:

Lol...look at your running after me all over the forum.

I am not petty or a kid. It is between you and I so I have nothing to prove to anyone. I am only putting it to you that you are a nobody and a small girl hiding behind the anonymity of nairaland to form Don Corleon.

Outside here, you are a small girl without balls You are putting up a front in here to think too highly of yourself. You only find relevance in nairaland.

Like I said, just shut up and hop off from my dick, as you are still a small girl learning the ropes. There are atleast 4 million women in gidi alone, you can't stand, we will gladly allow to ride our d1cks...not you.You no reach.
[/s]

AUDIO! Stop repeating nonsense and expose na. You saw me and my SISTERS physically indeed. Na you born dem give my mama?

Hahaha! NL detectives are incredibly stupid and you take the lead.

3 Likes

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by oghenekome51(f): 8:51am On Dec 30, 2019
tayooluwole:

Bro waiting u think say ah fit do nah

Bro I'm a fellow woman, so I kinda understand what it feels for a guy to love u when u don't. The guilt is killing! Especially when you try so hard to return the feelings. I know ure hurting a lot, but trust me, its the best thing she can do for u out of the little love she has for you!

I'l advise that u lick ur wounds, try and get over it. Time heals the heart but it not gonna be easy!
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by makydebbie(f): 9:13am On Dec 30, 2019
pocohantas:

The ediotic alfa male is claiming to have dirt on me. They always wanna feel important by claiming to know me in person. People wey know me well no dey talk sef. grin

Oh okay he's not just an alpha male, he's also fbi too. Wetin person no go see for nl.
Abeg ignore his sorry ass.
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by pocohantas(f): 9:18am On Dec 30, 2019
makydebbie:

Oh okay he's not just an alpha male, he's also fbi too. Wetin person no go see for nl.
Abeg ignore his sorry ass.

Babe, Philip0906 knows my social media accounts and my SISTERS. He saw us PHYSICALLY in LAGOS.

Lmao. I will keep asking him for the expose o, he must expose me. I want to be exposed.

2 Likes

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by tayooluwole: 9:19am On Dec 30, 2019
oghenekome51:

Bro I'm a fellow woman, so I kinda understand what it feels for a guy to love u when u don't. The guilt is killing! Especially when you try so hard to return the feelings. I know ure hurting a lot, but trust me, its the best thing she can do for u out of the little love she has for you!

I'l advise that u lick ur wounds, try and get over it. Time heals the heart but it not gonna be easy!

Thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by makydebbie(f): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2019
pocohantas:

Babe, Philip0906 knows my social media accounts and my SISTERS. He saw us PHYSICALLY in LAGOS.

Lmao. I will keep asking him for the expose o, he must expose me. I want to be exposed.

You dey social media? I shock oo. grin grin
Sisters keh? This one is a joke oo. grin
He saw you and recognized you oh what an alpha fbi male! He's a national hero for such heroic discovery. grin
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by pocohantas(f): 9:38am On Dec 30, 2019
makydebbie:

You dey social media? I shock oo. grin grin
Sisters keh? This one is a joke oo. grin
He saw you and recognized you oh what an alpha fbi male! He's a national hero for such heroic discovery. grin

Only philip0906 can answer these questions. He is really a hero. grin
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by lekan3531(m): 10:10am On Dec 30, 2019
My brother l beg leave the mad girl...... She go soon regret her actions.

This year December 25th make it also a year my EX tell me the same thing...
But i try everything possible to remove her from my mind after everyone has talk to her on my behalf including my parent and she turn that effort down...

8 months after she broke up with me God provide a lady in a miraculous way to me....someone that love me for who i am even she show me love more my EX..
during my birthday November she surprised me which i posted on my whatsup status when she view she started lamenting..........
A month after i proposed to her which i updated to my whatsup status for her to see also...
After she have see all she started regretting and telling me how she love me and want me back in her life...

My brother no disturb yourself the person God almighty has assigned for you will soon come....
the person will come in a miraculous way that u dnt believe..

Kindly follow below steps and see what will happen soon...........
1.Believe in God
2.Keep is Commandment
3.Do his will
4.Pray and Fast
5.Have Faith in God

With the Above steps you will share testimony soon
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by lucky4west: 10:54am On Dec 30, 2019
bro she don get Christmas surprise from dudes when get money and the guy don de hammer her wella sex wise and cash wise why ur own was just love and sex...guy ur time don expire move on..
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Bryan88(m): 10:55am On Dec 30, 2019
czarr:
someone else bust the cherry either before you guys dated or very recently, she won't own up to you cos she knows eventually if she keeps dating you you'll find out and leave her.

better to end it herself and keep her sanity
she'll start afresh with a new guy who she won't lie to that she is a virgin, probably the guy who bust it.

the things is virgins just want someone bold enough to convince them and deceive them into giving up the cherry, trust me women just want someone to blame other than themselves , be that person they'll blame for leading them astray and they won't leave you.
czar u too correct jor
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by showafrica(m): 11:35am On Dec 30, 2019
czarr:
someone else bust the cherry either before you guys dated or very recently, she won't own up to you cos she knows eventually if she keeps dating you you'll find out and leave her.

better to end it herself and keep her sanity
she'll start afresh with a new guy who she won't lie to that she is a virgin, probably the guy who bust it.

the things is virgins just want someone bold enough to convince them and deceive them into giving up the cherry, trust me women just want someone to blame other than themselves , be that person they'll blame for leading them astray and they won't leave you.

This is exactly what happened... I warn guys never to date a virgin but if you must then make sure you blew up the thing or marry her instead. If another guy blow it up before you, her love for you don waka. If any woman tells me no sex relationship, I will either end the relationship there or plan for her. No time to waste time
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Pastev1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
Guy sori i c dis msg late, but i hav 2 reply it.
Pls n pls guy, respect d girl's courage 2tel u dis witout deceiving u n run away at d end.
Just appreciate her courage, respect her n step up ur hustling so dat ur next babe can b a living testimony 4wher d runaway soldier is...
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by leocollins(m): 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
pocohantas:
Download any Westlife album.
You will need it in these turbulent moments.
this got me, hahaha.. Mariah Carey too.
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Timberly(f): 11:38am On Jan 03, 2020
eni4real:
Enough money grin
Is she an Orphan?? shocked sad
shut up
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
Timberly:
shut up
Shut down tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) / Identity Of UK Prison Officer Filmed Having Sex With Inmate Revealed (pix) / Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.