Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me (94079 Views)

Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media / Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by IgboSomalia: 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
egopersonified:
Nairaland guys, don't you people have friends and brothers you can talk issues over with? Is it the 'men don't cry' mantra that is causing all these or what? I am really getting tired of all these I love her so much and I don't want to lose her stories. Upon the ubanja guys help, una still dey cry like this. I don taya abeg.

Go and check your threads, you're always asking stupid questions that show you're not enlightened. If you're not asking about POS receipts for electricity payments, you're asking about jerrycan sizes.

The anonymity that Nairaland offers lets posters share their deepest secrets anonymously so a to get honest advice. This is something you benefit from, and you shout shut up if you have nothing sensible to contribute.

All the mumu questions you've been asking on Nairaland, don't you have people in your house you can ask?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by pocohantas(f): 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
lovat:
The girl will still come back but this time the relationship will be on her own terms.

They don't understand women. They all keep contradicting themselves. It is not by red pill and alpha male online. I must commend the girl. Dump them as e dey hot! E should go join the Redpilled Association of heartbroken men.

7 Likes

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by CasNova: 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
Such is life. You have got to move on.
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by lovat(m): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
egopersonified:
Nairaland guys, don't you people have friends and brothers you can talk issues over with? Is it the 'men don't cry' mantra that is causing all these or what? I am really getting tired of all these I love her so much and I don't want to lose her stories. Upon the ubanja guys help, una still dey cry like this. I don taya abeg.
a lot of guys are becoming sissy and mistress. I don't know the type of guys Parents are training today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by adanny01(m): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
tayooluwole:
PHOTO: Dilemma, This Is My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift For Me...

I have never been this confused in my life. I started dating my girl like 3 months ago. This is a girl that is committed to Gods things and firmly stands on christian value and principle in her dealings all around.

Shortly along the line of our relationship, she revealed to me that she is a virgin which I doubted until she allowed me to verify like I was taken child delivery for her. She is 24 years old, her dad is a deeper life pastor and a solder at the same time.

Funny enough, her dress does not suggest that she has anything at all to do with deeper life, though she doesn't wear trousers and doesn't put on hair rings. But in all of these, her look still doesn't bear semblance with a typical religious person.

She asked me if I can wait until marriage in terms of sex because she is not ready to give up her virginity for anything at all until official solemnisation, firstly because she doesn't want to disappoint her dad and secondly, because she doesn't want to betray her Christian value and believe. I was so happy to have a woman of such rarely found quality in my life and never thought it twice before striking a relationship deal of no sex with her.

All was going fine. Once in a while we passionately kissed when such opportunity presents it self. While doing this, I sometimes got carried away by stretching my hands towards the location of NO GO AREA clearly defined in the preagreement terms of our relationship. But her determination in protecting that area is second to none.

Honestly, I fell in love with this girl and even the scar of satisfying her is still visible on my body. I did all I could to make her persistently happy.

To cut it short, just this morning, she sent me a breakup message. It was unbelievable and came as a shock because breakup message is what I least expected from her at this nascent stage of our relationship.

Meanwhile, just yesternight which is barely 12 hours ago, we had a good conversation on WhatsApp like we used to have, in which she was asking me about my day, what I ate, my activities for that day and all that. The conversation was so mutual and ran smooth that it didn't suggest any hostility or preconceived plan of breaking up.

Since I saw the message, I have been muttering to my self about what could actually be the real reasons for such spontaneous decision. Though when I pressured her about the real reasons for this action, she told me that a guy broke her heart in 2017, and since that time she has been finding it difficult to love.

Pls how can I handle this situation ? I love this girl genuinely and at the same time, at this stage of my life, I don't want to waste anytime by making repetitive appeal and persuasion in hope that probably she is gonna change her mind...

Set a date or move on.
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Rilwayne001: 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
I like seeing girls break guys heart like this. shocked grin

You're better off single and mingling until you're ready to settle, than devoting your time to a single entity when you're not even ready undecided

4 Likes

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Macon1212: 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
tayooluwole:
PHOTO: Dilemma, This Is My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift For Me...

I have never been this confused in my life. I started dating my girl like 3 months ago. This is a girl that is committed to Gods things and firmly stands on christian value and principle in her dealings all around.

Shortly along the line of our relationship, she revealed to me that she is a virgin which I doubted until she allowed me to verify like I was taken child delivery for her. She is 24 years old, her dad is a deeper life pastor and a solder at the same time.

Funny enough, her dress does not suggest that she has anything at all to do with deeper life, though she doesn't wear trousers and doesn't put on hair rings. But in all of these, her look still doesn't bear semblance with a typical religious person.

She asked me if I can wait until marriage in terms of sex because she is not ready to give up her virginity for anything at all until official solemnisation, firstly because she doesn't want to disappoint her dad and secondly, because she doesn't want to betray her Christian value and believe. I was so happy to have a woman of such rarely found quality in my life and never thought it twice before striking a relationship deal of no sex with her.

All was going fine. Once in a while we passionately kissed when such opportunity presents it self. While doing this, I sometimes got carried away by stretching my hands towards the location of NO GO AREA clearly defined in the preagreement terms of our relationship. But her determination in protecting that area is second to none.

Honestly, I fell in love with this girl and even the scar of satisfying her is still visible on my body. I did all I could to make her persistently happy.

To cut it short, just this morning, she sent me a breakup message. It was unbelievable and came as a shock because breakup message is what I least expected from her at this nascent stage of our relationship.

Meanwhile, just yesternight which is barely 12 hours ago, we had a good conversation on WhatsApp like we used to have, in which she was asking me about my day, what I ate, my activities for that day and all that. The conversation was so mutual and ran smooth that it didn't suggest any hostility or preconceived plan of breaking up.

Since I saw the message, I have been muttering to my self about what could actually be the real reasons for such spontaneous decision. Though when I pressured her about the real reasons for this action, she told me that a guy broke her heart in 2017, and since that time she has been finding it difficult to love.

Pls how can I handle this situation ? I love this girl genuinely and at the same time, at this stage of my life, I don't want to waste anytime by making repetitive appeal and persuasion in hope that probably she is gonna change her mind...

Forget about this girl now, she is born again and biblically you are not compatible anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by chiefolododo(m): 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
Brainiac12:
Shey she dey deny you sex no cos she be virgin {I don't believe tho}
Bro just::
1. Locate any night club near you tonight have fun drink like a brewery
2. Carry one olosho Bleep am with your vexnation anger fury nor forget to take man power Sha by tomorrow morning you go forget shap shap shocked

4 Likes

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by alizma: 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
thundafire:
Ur sex drive made her run oh nothing more either u ain't satisfying her or dey stuff dey enter her throat she can't endure again
She say she slept off. If the thing dey enter throat, devil no born her well to sleep
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Adakintroy2: 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
No sense in what she did in my view. Both of you made a committement. It's not easy for him to stay neutral but he is managing non theless. She should applaud that and keep encouragmeet going.

It's the problem with practising religious traditions without understanding the underline fundamental meaning.

If you practising abstainaces, its for a good reason, unwanted pregnancy, disease e.t.c.

If he has been abiding. ( nt easy by the way). Keep pushing him in the direction. Rather than say you cannot keep up so go and have your free sex. It's a clear sign you don't know what love is and where you rooting for abstainance.

1 Like

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by luminouzzzzzz(m): 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
egopersonified:
You no taya reach me.

I was almost crying when I saw about 6 of such again on Romance section.

1 Like

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by chigoizie7(m): 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
Welcome to the hood
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Timberly(f): 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
I like the fact that she is religious, but she is a very confused person o, why will she tell you to check whether she is a virgin, then the breakup is rather childish, there is something to it, either she has seen another guy, or she is being blackmailed by eomsome, or she isn't getting enough money from you
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by millionboi2: 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
nabegibeg:

I will say it the way it is

Immorality will kill both you

Cease and Desist from fornication
bcoz u manage marry

Who made u a judge

1 Like

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by lovat(m): 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
pocohantas:

They don't understand women. They all keep contradicting themselves. It is not by red pill and alpha male online. I must commend the girl. Dump them as e dey hot! E should go join the Redpilled Association of heartbroken men.
Women will always be the albatross for sissy guys of today. The only saviour they can call unto is UBUNJA. he has the antidote for every tricks that ladies dish out today.

I don't feel sorry for the guy because he refuses to take charge of the relationship, he even types like an 18th century lady

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Numerouno94(m): 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
czarr:
someone else bust the cherry either before you guys dated or very recently, she won't own up to you cos she knows eventually if she keeps dating you you'll find out and leave her.

better to end it herself and keep her sanity
she'll start afresh with a new guy who she won't lie to that she is a virgin, probably the guy who bust it.

the things is virgins just want someone bold enough to convince them and deceive them into giving up the cherry, trust me women just want someone to blame other than themselves , be that person they'll blame for leading them astray and they won't leave you.
Corect talk.. Ur reasoning is superb.

2 Likes

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=chiefolododo post=85316508][/quote]
My parent's unlike yours who didn't raise you well chiefolododo
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by pocohantas(f): 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
philip0906:
Weak men everywhere. When they tell una to be Alpha, masculine una go think say people dey tell una rubbish.

When you date a woman and she can't"bend her rules for you" there are two things involved

1. You're a pvssy nigga who can't dictate the terms & conditions of the relationship and can't break down her walls.
2. She doesn't love you and you were probably too blind to see this.

3. YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER PRICK.

Three basic things humans need to survive
-Food
-Water
-Shelter

Did you see your name there?

No be only Alpha na Omega.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
She is a smart gurl. its obvious this guy just want to be having sex with her consistently. Dude dere is alot to a relationship than sex upon sex and upon sex u no dey tyre.

2 Likes

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by divineappo(m): 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
czarr:
someone else bust the cherry either before you guys dated or very recently, she won't own up to you cos she knows eventually if she keeps dating you you'll find out and leave her.

she'll start afresh with a new guy who she won't lie to that she is a virgin, probably the guy who bust it.

the things is virgins just want someone bold enough to convince them and deceive them into giving up the cherry, trust me women just want someone to blame other than themselves , be that person they'll blame for leading them astray and they won't leave you.
Sir, you are a Legend

u made a very important point here

2 Likes

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by puremaker7(m): 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
the way girls dey take break up, en you go fear.
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by iLegendd(m): 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
tayooluwole:

I thought there are no more nice guys left on earth.

If I say what's on my mind, you'll be depressed. I'll just keep mute and push you on the right direction.

Download and read this book below. If it refuses to download, it means you're using Opera mini — switch to Chrome.

Listen: Read it right now and be saved and in the end, come back here and thank me later.

https://shop.wetclef.com/blog/2019/05/30/download-mr-friendzone/

1 Share

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Banter1(m): 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
In LUCKY DUBE'S voice and i quote, It's Better To Have Love And Lost Than Never Have At All.
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
e
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by MariaAngeles: 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
tayooluwole:

Bro waiting u think say ah fit do nah
Nothing!
She's made everything crystal clear to you, it's unfortunate you got hurt in the process .
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by bukatyne(f): 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
pocohantas:
Download any Westlife album.

You will need it in these turbulent moments.

Hahahahahahaha grin
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
a
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by badex36(m): 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
To ba do ko Malo le bye bye
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Macon1212: 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
Lekan111:
I guess this is part of the fruit of final solution Retreat that just ended

Exactly l don't think there's other reasons beside this

1 Like

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by luminouzzzzzz(m): 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
lovat:
Women will always be the albatross for sissy guys of today. The only saviour they can call unto is UBUNJA. he has the antidote for every tricks that ladies dish out today.

I don't feel sorry for the guy because he refuses to take charge of the relationship, he even types like an 18th century lady

Egbon, we have heard you. No dey loud am too much.

Keep it on a low key stuffs. wink
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Caseless: 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
czarr:

Tayooluwole, check this out. Her virginity had been taken and she knows wasting your time before finding out in the future spells doom for her, hence the decision to quit now.

She don de bang someone.
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
Audio dating everywhere..

People are just looking for sex and money!!

Love was never involved in the first place.. The guy definitely love the girl more. Oshisco!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. / CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) / As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.