Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,743 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me (94118 Views)

Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media / Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Ofadaman(m): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
Someone already got there recently, no use pretending to you again.. this is why they say nice guys finish last...
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by pocohantas(f): 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
alezzy13:

This babe eh. How u take know say his erection dey weak?

Na wetin dey make man talk too much. Since the testosterone is not useful for his prick and stroke game- it will kuku come to his mouth.
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by chival(f): 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
MycroftHolmes:
O.P, make more money.

I repeat, make more money.
The sex drive is just an excuse, she never really loved you.

She actually stated boldly that she doesn't love him, and never did. I like her for her sincerity. The OP should move on. There's someone for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Longman8: 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
At sometime in life when we meet someone who means alot to us, only to find out at the end that it was never mearnt to be that we just have to let go. Move on with ur life bro, strength is measured by letting go and not by holding on. I pray u find someone who will really love and care for u.

1 Like

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by chival(f): 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
alezzy13:
Shuo! Egbon Tayo kilode? Na only you Waka come? If I'm not mistaken your former babe jilted you early this year. . .

Now you come find another one a few months later and she sef don give you red card?

As we move into the new year, I think careful self introspection might be inorder, IMO.

He's been dumped before? shocked
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by mistijude: 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
One thing I have come to realize about virgin is that any day someone happened to break their virginity, they will have to stick to the individual.If they have told their current boyfriend before that they are virgin and it happened that he was not the one that break the virginity, they will definitely leave,sure! Such is your case, brother.They do these to protect their 'integrity'.You will have to move on.I know next time, you will not buy into lady deceit of 'i am a virgin' in order to deceive gullible men.If you want to marry a born again lady, pray to God to show whether she is genuinely born again.
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by ibietela2(m): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
Oh, the regular it's me not you
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by chival(f): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
pocohantas:

Na wetin dey make man talk too much. Since the testosterone is not useful for his prick and stroke game- it will kuku come to his mouth.

Nairaland is mad fun, I swear! grin
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Omoejigbahe(m): 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
That message was not sent in the morning oga.
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Legendguru: 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
Good
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by razible5384(m): 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
;
pocohantas:
Download any Westlife album.

You will need it in these turbulent moments.
grin

U ehe....
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by tck2000(m): 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
I don't know what my fellow guys are thinking but when my crush broke my heart,i don't know how to fall in love again!
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by razible5384(m): 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
bolayei:
Ogbeni forget the girl. From reading her message and yours it shows she ain't on your level. Get a girl with good comprehension not this one that can't write simple English correctly.

She is seeing someone already
God bless u for this... Thought I was the only one that spotted it
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Funmmyastic: 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
Nice one,the lady is being sincere.

1 Like

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
Midas01:
Do you know that even Adolf Hitler had a soft spot? Someone he loved that he could do anything for? Yes, despite being a vicious murderer who murdered millions of Jews, someone had his mumu button. Won't tell you, go and find out.

You're deceiving yourself. Like they say, Love is the greatest force in the universe and nothing and no one can stop love. Even the ubun...ja you're idolising will not tell you when it hits him and he's dying over someone's daughter. He will keep forming macho and deceiving sheeples like you.

you are wrong. the German Fuhrer did not sabotage his ambition or quest to increase the territorial boundaries of Germany because he had a soft spot for a woman.

but here dis our guy was emotionally and sexually defrauded all because he had a soft spot 4 a lady, to d extent that d fraudster made him to sign a no sex agreement, wasted his limited time and resources, orchestrated a sham virginity test . while she probably were receiving & selflessly offering Mouth Action to a huge deek from the other side.

i still dey wonda how he take run dat virginity test. some guys dey eff up big time.

Hitler didn't sign a no sex agreement with any woman. yes, he may have a soft spot but he used his head to think & make decision instead of his deek.

ps= fear pastor's daugter. talking from xperience.
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Orpe7(m): 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
What this world is turning into
Fornication is what yall are saying so lightly
God save ur soul

1 Like

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Lekan111(m): 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
Macon1212:

Exactly l don't think there's other reasons beside this
if they continue to kiss as narrated by op then she will fall one day
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by hiuser(m): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
Remind her that you love her and that you will keep your promise. Keep saying it.
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by philip0906(m): 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
AfroKnight:

cheesy Bruh! Why you do her like that?
Na mumu girl lol

She think say life revolve around nairaland (or maybe she thinks she's completely anonymous) Person wey no get level for real world. Na here she dey form Don Corleon grin

I just dey laugh am...You know that feeling when your neighbour who drives a camry tiny light comes on nairaland to lie about driving a bentley...I no dey petty else, I for open her nyash for here grin

3 Likes

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Midas01: 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
You must be a very useless person I'm real life to be thinking about a relationship with a15year old
miclil:
I don't believe this myself buh if it real guy move on... I have a 15 years old girl who toasted me yes she woo my into a relationship mehn I can't believe it that day but it true and afterwards she tried to break up with me which is very confusing because I never considered her to be my girlfriend number 1 she is till small and 2 it doesn't feels right and thank God I never had sex with her if not I go for full social media say 30 years old man or guy rape 15 years old girl as people would believe I talked her into it but it the other way around... This world is getting really crazy fast ***
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by TruthSpeaker: 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
HEART BREAKING BUT A POLITE WAY OF CALLING OFF A RELATIONSHIP. SHE WAS POLITELY SINCERE. IT IS NOT NICE TO KEEP FAKING IN A RELATIONSHIP FOREVER. MAY BE THE TIMING OF THE BREAK UP IS POOR, BUT THE EARLIER THE BETTER THOUGH. MAYBE SHE FEELS SHE IS JUST PUTTING UP WITH YOUR STEADY SEX DEMAND WITHOUT REALLY GETTING SUFICIENTE BENEFITS. SHE MIGHT HAVE LOTS OF FRIENDS WITH WEALTHY GUYS THAT ENCOURAGE HER TO ABANDON THE CURRENT SHIP FOR A PRIVATE YATCH. SHE MIGHT BE A CIRCUMCISED WOMAN (LADY WITH MUTILATED GENITAL), WHILE YOU SPECIALIZE IN KILLER SEX BUT AT THE SAME TIME A POOR MAN. LIKE IT IS SAID IF YOU NOR CHOP FOOD BECAUSE OF THE EBA, DO IT BECAUSE OF THE SOUP. IN YOUR CASE, MAY BE EBA (FINANCIAL COMFORT) NOR GOOD, SOUP (EXCESSIVE SEX DRIVE) TOO NOR GEL.
I CAN’T RULE OUT THE POSSIBILITY OF HER ALREADY REPLACING YOU (WITH A WEALTH GUY) BEFORE SENDING THE MESSAGE.
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
philip0906:

Na mumu girl lol

She think say life revolve around nairaland (or maybe she thinks she's completely anonymous) Person wey no get level for real world. Na here she dey form Don Corleon grin

I just dey laugh am...You know that feeling when your neighbour who drives a camry tiny light comes on nairaland to lie about driving a bentley...I no dey petty else, I for open her nyash for here grin

u sure say u get any dirt on her?
if yes, i second d motion to open ...
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by noblealuu: 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
Lekan111:
I guess this is part of the fruit of final solution Retreat that just ended

Only a discerning mind will see this. That girl has reconnected with Christ.
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by mechanics(m): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
You just have to move on bro, love should be from both sides, not one side, she just has to tell you the truth and you have to accept her decision.
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by daxclusive1: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
tayooluwole:
PHOTO: Dilemma, This Is My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift For Me...

I have never been this confused in my life. I started dating my girl like 3 months ago. This is a girl that is committed to Gods things and firmly stands on christian value and principle in her dealings all around.

Shortly along the line of our relationship, she revealed to me that she is a virgin which I doubted until she allowed me to verify like I was taken child delivery for her. She is 24 years old, her dad is a deeper life pastor and a solder at the same time.

Funny enough, her dress does not suggest that she has anything at all to do with deeper life, though she doesn't wear trousers and doesn't put on hair rings. But in all of these, her look still doesn't bear semblance with a typical religious person.

She asked me if I can wait until marriage in terms of sex because she is not ready to give up her virginity for anything at all until official solemnisation, firstly because she doesn't want to disappoint her dad and secondly, because she doesn't want to betray her Christian value and believe. I was so happy to have a woman of such rarely found quality in my life and never thought it twice before striking a relationship deal of no sex with her.

All was going fine. Once in a while we passionately kissed when such opportunity presents it self. While doing this, I sometimes got carried away by stretching my hands towards the location of NO GO AREA clearly defined in the preagreement terms of our relationship. But her determination in protecting that area is second to none.

Honestly, I fell in love with this girl and even the scar of satisfying her is still visible on my body. I did all I could to make her persistently happy.

To cut it short, just this morning, she sent me a breakup message. It was unbelievable and came as a shock because breakup message is what I least expected from her at this nascent stage of our relationship.

Meanwhile, just yesternight which is barely 12 hours ago, we had a good conversation on WhatsApp like we used to have, in which she was asking me about my day, what I ate, my activities for that day and all that. The conversation was so mutual and ran smooth that it didn't suggest any hostility or preconceived plan of breaking up.

Since I saw the message, I have been muttering to my self about what could actually be the real reasons for such spontaneous decision. Though when I pressured her about the real reasons for this action, she told me that a guy broke her heart in 2017, and since that time she has been finding it difficult to love.

Pls how can I handle this situation ? I love this girl genuinely and at the same time, at this stage of my life, I don't want to waste anytime by making repetitive appeal and persuasion in hope that probably she is gonna change her mind...

She has just listened to a striking message., give her time. She will come back
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by ogbonti: 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
luminouzzzzzz:

shocked shocked
You initially good points but your conclusion was offkey and forceful.
Easy naaa grin

offkey to you - you dont have to like what i say - its my opinion not yours! grin
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by AfroKnight: 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
philip0906:

Na mumu girl lol

Ah! Bro, abeg o grin grin grin Pardon her.
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Rukkydelta(f): 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
She isn't seeing anyone like most nairaland brothers here says, they are already used to bashing females so na their way.

You love her but sincerely you can't tame those sexual urges, and it seems she is falling for her sexual feelings as the day progresses. She is just avoiding premarital sex because if she gets weak at a point, you won't be strong to say no. You will even be happy to have sex

And deeper life retreat is going on or maybe have ended, don't really know. She is taking her time to examine her spiritual life.

1 Like

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by mrdino(m): 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
tayooluwole:
PHOTO: Dilemma, This Is My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift For Me...

I have never been this confused in my life. I started dating my girl like 3 months ago. This is a girl that is committed to Gods things and firmly stands on christian value and principle in her dealings all around.

Shortly along the line of our relationship, she revealed to me that she is a virgin which I doubted until she allowed me to verify like I was taken child delivery for her. She is 24 years old, her dad is a deeper life pastor and a solder at the same time.

Funny enough, her dress does not suggest that she has anything at all to do with deeper life, though she doesn't wear trousers and doesn't put on hair rings. But in all of these, her look still doesn't bear semblance with a typical religious person.

She asked me if I can wait until marriage in terms of sex because she is not ready to give up her virginity for anything at all until official solemnisation, firstly because she doesn't want to disappoint her dad and secondly, because she doesn't want to betray her Christian value and believe. I was so happy to have a woman of such rarely found quality in my life and never thought it twice before striking a relationship deal of no sex with her.

All was going fine. Once in a while we passionately kissed when such opportunity presents it self. While doing this, I sometimes got carried away by stretching my hands towards the location of NO GO AREA clearly defined in the preagreement terms of our relationship. But her determination in protecting that area is second to none.

Honestly, I fell in love with this girl and even the scar of satisfying her is still visible on my body. I did all I could to make her persistently happy.

To cut it short, just this morning, she sent me a breakup message. It was unbelievable and came as a shock because breakup message is what I least expected from her at this nascent stage of our relationship.

Meanwhile, just yesternight which is barely 12 hours ago, we had a good conversation on WhatsApp like we used to have, in which she was asking me about my day, what I ate, my activities for that day and all that. The conversation was so mutual and ran smooth that it didn't suggest any hostility or preconceived plan of breaking up.

Since I saw the message, I have been muttering to my self about what could actually be the real reasons for such spontaneous decision. Though when I pressured her about the real reasons for this action, she told me that a guy broke her heart in 2017, and since that time she has been finding it difficult to love.

Pls how can I handle this situation ? I love this girl genuinely and at the same time, at this stage of my life, I don't want to waste anytime by making repetitive appeal and persuasion in hope that probably she is gonna change her mind...

It's typical of individuals below the age of 25 years to be unstable regarding their personality, life ambitions and character. This is the period at which they are adventurous and discover their potential. Hence, individuals below 25 years are usually adviced to focus on self development and career.

In summary, young man you are the one who set yourself up for disappointment.
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Lekan111(m): 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2019
noblealuu:

Only a discerning mind will see this. That girl has reconnected with Christ.
Good for her
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by barclosky4: 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
baba you suppose the game happy, say she tell you, because if you find out your self you fit commit suicide oo
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by swedbase(m): 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
philip0906:
Weak men everywhere. When they tell una to be Alpha, masculine una go think say people dey tell una rubbish.

When you date a woman and she can't"bend her rules for you" there are two things involved

1. You're a pvssy nigga who can't dictate the terms & conditions of the relationship and can't break down her walls.
2. She doesn't love you and you were probably too blind to see this.

I totally agree with you. If a woman loves a man she will bend her rules for the man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. / CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) / Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.