Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Never Date A Broke Man...she Is Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Date A Broke Man...she Is Right (247 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Date A Broke Man...she Is Right by bigpriik: 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
No body wants to suffer Nigeria is too hard abeg make hay while the sun shines make the right decisions.

My fellow Naija guys I want you to learn from our celebrities( wizkid,Mr eazi,tekno)they are good role models because they are good example of grass to grace I pray our hustle pays like their amen.But the big question is I'd you finally make this money which kind of girls will you date or settle down with?

.These celebs I mentioned above despite how rich they are they never settled for lesser women tekno is dating Lola Rae a fellow rich female artiste like him, Mr easy is currently dating ortedolas daughter, wizkid has made a lot of mistakes in the past now he is not dating any one at the moment wizkid is a typical guy who discovered the redpill late he discovered that all these lazy ladies are taming him with pregnancy my guy must have female siblings who advice him against all these babymamas(golddiggers)wizzy now don wise up now he goes for his fellow rich female celebrities rather than low class women .

MORALE LESSON:if a naija girl rejects you or dumps you because you are broke my broda don't worry goan hustle forget them when God blessses you use the your head wella never date a broke girl go for woman of higher class never settle for less.meanwhile anygirl that wants to date me for money will surely get nacking before I pay I don wise up since 2015..

#Redpillforever.
Re: Never Date A Broke Man...she Is Right by Slynation(m): 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
Modify and insert punctuation marks when necessary, I can barely understand....
E.g... The intro was "Nobody wants to suffer Nigeria"

1 Like

Re: Never Date A Broke Man...she Is Right by bigpriik: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
Slynation:
Read well bro.
Re: Never Date A Broke Man...she Is Right by SmithRussell(m): 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
Slynation:
cheesy Buh no be we go suffer Nigeria o, lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reality Facing Us The Men / How Do You Know When Your Nairaland Addiction Is Interfering With Your Sanity? / What Are The Best Love Quotes For Her From The Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.