Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? (57544 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by BluntBoy(m): 12:32am On Jan 01, 2020
Contumely:

Please what type of scholarship was that?

Happy new year.

It was a religious scholarship.
Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Contumely: 12:44am On Jan 01, 2020
BluntBoy:

Happy new year.
It was a religious scholarship.
is it still available?
Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by david102(m): 2:09am On Jan 01, 2020
Mgbadike80:
A man with vision won't be earning 30K? 9ja is hopelessly hard now and even guys with good degrees are teaching excessive workloads in private schools while earning 30k. We all have to start somewhere in this harsh economy. There's not enough good jobs to pass round. Many graduates are doing manual labourer jobs at construction sites. let me ask you, how much should a man earn before getting married?

30k is not the point but a man of vision, a man that is a goal achiever. I meant be earning 150k and still be broke. The point is every man or woman should aim for greater heights and never settle for less

2 Likes

Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Pwettyella(f): 3:07am On Jan 01, 2020
Fxwarrior:

...and the duty of the wife to support her husband.
Okay...
Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by IyaTola: 7:52am On Jan 01, 2020
Johnboom:
Sir, you are not realistic. I know people that married far less with 50 thousands naira per month and they are doing ok.
Thumbs to you. HNY
Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by IyaTola: 7:55am On Jan 01, 2020
Contumely:

How did you become a landlord please?
Good question. Me too want to be a landlady
Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Bahddo(m): 10:20am On Jan 01, 2020
Pwettyella:

Hmmm
It's the duty of a husband to take care of his wife
well said like a true leech.

What does the husband get in return that he cannot get elsewhere?
Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Pwettyella(f): 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
Bahddo:

Take a chill pill
It's a new year
Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by EnaibeSam: 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
Amhappy:

Did you save 500k from the Npower ,running your family only on this 30k please i need to know.

I'm not saying I have or save 500k.
That's just the budget for that project.
I don't need to have a dime before I plan.
Now, I have to start looking for how to raise the money. I just borrowed 100k now, with the little I have in my account and the 30k I was paid yesterday, I should be boasting of roughly 150k now for the start up next week.
Now, I need about 350k more.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by IyaTola: 7:58am On Jan 02, 2020
ehn? someone you don't know.
Bahddo:

Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Bahddo(m): 8:21am On Jan 02, 2020
IyaTola:
ehn? someone you don't know.
you don't need to know a person's house and family tree to tell that they are tall or short or independent or kind or selfless or entitled.
Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by bayonase: 8:30am On Jan 02, 2020
How does it feel starting the new year with a free N,5000 voucher by just filling a survey form.�

Click the survey link below & stand a chance to win N5k voucher ��

https:///ari61p6H8n

Save a screen shot of the completed survey as a proof of evidence.

1 Like

Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by CsRockefeller(m): 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
olabrinks:
Late thirties to forties you are no longer in your prime. And if you don’t have substantial money or something very meaningful to offer at that point in your life, no young girl in their 20s will marry you. That’s why when some men talk about having all the time in the world I laugh. It’s better to settle down early with more options, because there’s no guarantee you will make it in life by the time you are 39.

Funny how my cousin and some of us had this discussion. She's in her middle 30s, single, the pressure to bring someone home is too much.

With tears in her eyes, she said that there is someone who is in his late forties, rich asking for.her hand in marriage but she doesn't want to marry an old person, she even went on during another discussion to say that she can marry someone 2 to 3 years younger than her.

If men think they have time, then they are under a big illusion.

1 Like

Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by IyaTola: 10:59am On Jan 03, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Funny how my cousin and some of us had this discussion. She's in her middle 30s, single, the pressure to bring someone home is too much.

With tears in her eyes, she said that there is someone who is in his late forties, rich asking for.her hand in marriage but she doesn't want to marry an old person, she even went on during another discussion to say that she can marry someone 2 to 3 years younger than her.

If men think they have time, then they are under a big illusion.
Tell 'em ooooooooooo
Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by solmyn(m): 8:45am On Jan 04, 2020
IyaTola:
Tell 'em ooooooooooo
Your cousin get luck.. let her wait ,she will see the next men coming .. then she will consider
Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by IyaTola: 1:30am On Jan 05, 2020
undecided
solmyn:

Your cousin get luck.. let her wait ,she will see the next men coming .. then she will consider
solmyn:

Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by nakaman: 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
PrecisionFx:

U are not starting anything with 20k pls
a gardener where I work earm as low as 18k and he is married with 3kids
Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
nakaman:
a gardener where I work earm as low as 18k and he is married with 3kids

grin grin grin.

Someone is feeding him, his wife and training his children in school .

Wen u marry with 20k, den quote me let's talk.
Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by wisdomdc: 12:52am On Jan 10, 2020
The question should be, " should someone earning 30k give birth?" marriage is not a question, after all the girl is living already she did not die abi? Ehen. The major thing is taking are of children not marriage joor. In fact if a person has 1million wives, they will not die but when you just have one child, work done start niyen oh.
Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Coloradowater: 5:29am On Jan 10, 2020
Please, I really wanna ask a question, at what age is really really bad for a man not to be single and childless in a difficult country like Nigerian?.

1 Like

Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by IyaTola: 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
Coloradowater:
Please, I really wanna ask a question, at what age is really really bad for a man not to be single and childless in a difficult country like Nigerian?.
Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by broisrael(m): 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by IyaTola: 7:39am On Dec 06, 2020

It depends on what 30k means to the couple. 30k can be a enough for just airtime in a month and to some it can be enough for a them to live per month. Different strokes to different folks. If he can make do with it why not?

For example,earlier this year spent 27k on a meal for just myself in a Chinese restaurant (desert,appetizer and main meal). Some weeks later I ate 50 naira gala and 7up for a meal because I was broke ( didn't get the money I was expecting).....
At both instances I adjusted according to my pocket. When I had I ate a decent meal,when I didnt have I adjusted to eating gala and 7up. I can cope with any situation around. So the bachelor in question may be able to cope with his 30k.
how are you coping now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused / When Dating A Nigerian Man What Should An American Woman Expect? / I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.