Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? (56512 Views)

Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by PotatoSalad(m): 7:46am On Jan 02, 2020
Nnemuka:

You wish
For a thief who defrauds people of their hard earned money, you dont have kobo to give even the beggar living close to you.
Nna park well
Onye oshi
U just dey call me thief since. I stole your heart? Stop being too hard on yourself maka hbp.
Just dm on WhatsApp me lemme know wassup. Before things get out of hand

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nnemuka(f): 7:58am On Jan 02, 2020
PotatoSalad:

U just dey call me thief since. I stole your heart? Stop being too hard on yourself maka hbp.
Just dm on WhatsApp me lemme know wassup. Before things get out of hand
You resell stolen items which is bad
I want you to make a new year resolution and quit.

I wonder why so many of you like to attack women, you jumped on my post to call me dumb because mtn gave you awoof data undecided
The lady I mentioned didn't insult me and I am not the reason for your weak erection so get lost.
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Pedrotina11: 7:58am On Jan 02, 2020
Lol...impress. Impressive, impression, express, expression would only lead to depression..
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by NarnieSnyper(m): 8:10am On Jan 02, 2020
Jeweltz:

I thought he'd come back
Lols. He rather started avoiding me. He's a coward

You turned him down with the excuse of not being ready for a relationship, what do you want him to do? Try to convince you to change your mind?
See who is calling another person a coward. You were the one who ran away from it all, lying about your status thereby brushing his ego and you expect him to come for you again. Tsk Tsk!

Why didn't you give him at least 95% hint you want to be with him. I am sure he'll know you gave a second thought about it and he'd ask you again but no....you want him to come to your feet, like you are doing him a favour

3 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by bayonase: 8:23am On Jan 02, 2020
How does it feel starting the new year with a free N,5000 voucher by just filling a survey form.�

Click the survey link below & stand a chance to win N5k voucher ��

https:///ari61p6H8n

Save a screen shot of the completed survey as a proof of evidence.
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Jodha(f): 8:31am On Jan 02, 2020
Munzy14:

cheesy

You see, it's now awkward bcoz it's a lady having the advantage... But many tall guys married short ladies that are managing 5ft.... grin

Attraction must come by force... grin
It's normal for a tall guy to be with a short lady....if it's the reverse it's awkward..based on our society..

1 Like

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Jeweltz(f): 8:33am On Jan 02, 2020
NarnieSnyper:

You turned him down with the excuse of not being ready for a relationship, what do you want him to do? Try to convince you to change your mind?
See who is calling another person a coward. You were the one who ran away from it all, lying about your status thereby brushing his ego and you expect him to come for you again. Tsk Tsk!

Why didn't you give him at least 95% hint you want to be with him. I am sure he'll know you gave a second thought about it and he'd ask you again but no....you want him to come to your feet, like you are doing him a favour

I thought If he want me that much he should've push much more. But he didn't. I learnt my lesson. That incident alone made me cry then. Aaahhh, stupid me angry sad

1 Like

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by PotatoSalad(m): 8:35am On Jan 02, 2020
Nnemuka:

You resell stolen items which is bad
I want you to make a new year resolution and quit.

I wonder why so many of you like to attack women, you jumped on my post to call me dumb because mtn gave you awoof data undecided
The lady I mentioned didn't insult me and I am not the reason for your weak erection so get lost.
Frustration. Don't implode
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by biddostandard: 8:36am On Jan 02, 2020
pocohantas:

Sometimes a sister is just being herself. It doesn't mean she wants future cry
i like this type of gal very open minded,nt those dry and boring type

1 Like

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Goldiano(m): 8:39am On Jan 02, 2020
Gwagone:
My present gal want to use sex to destroy my life
Is that how to impress a guy?
Grow maturity and sense....This is a sensitive thing, that's why girls hate coming out plain cos of immature beings like u.Dead-brain dimwit

1 Like

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Jodha(f): 8:50am On Jan 02, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

People who talk like this are the ones who do it most

K
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Jeweltz(f): 8:57am On Jan 02, 2020
iamosmania:

Yes, even me I'll avoid you because you opn up by rejected his offer.

Okay, why expecting him to come back?

Sister na u sps open up then he seeing ur green light

I later positioned myself to be asked out by him again. All the clues I gave was redundant to him. He failed to notice. He celebrated two consecutive birthdays which I did use to express myself- though indirectly. Even went as far as getting him love cards and gifts

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Jeweltz(f): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. I no fit laugh oo ..

Crazy thing turning that to a prayer point.

One thing you guys should know is not all guys thinks your lots are cheap

Well, most do. And I thought if I said Yes that day, the love will diminish and I didn't want that

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Okoroawusa: 8:59am On Jan 02, 2020
nkemdi89:
I have moved contraband for a guy from the east to west, had it been I was caught, I would have still be serving my sentence, today the man in question is married, which he hid from me and due to distance I didn't know, meanwhile I was busy working my transfer to join him.
Ewooooo!....nne, forget that man. Nkiruka inugo?
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 02, 2020
Jeweltz:

I later positioned myself to be asked out by him again. All the clues I gave was redundant to him. He failed to notice. He celebrated two consecutive birthdays which I did use to express myself- though indirectly. Even went as far as getting him love cards and gifts

Eyyah!! That dude lack courage.

U for push him to a wall with hot kiss, e go get brain factory reset. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Goldiano(m): 9:11am On Jan 02, 2020
BigJoe19:
I swear Nigerian ladies are dry, open this same thread on Reddit or quora, the response from ladies will make your day.
yes
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Jeweltz(f): 9:11am On Jan 02, 2020
iamosmania:

Eyyah!! That dude lack courage.

U for push him to a wall with hot kiss, e go get brain factory reset. Lol

shocked shocked embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Okoroawusa: 9:13am On Jan 02, 2020
Shugargal:
Have impressed him by doing that he thinks I can't do, that's what he can never forget about mi. guess what that is?
what?
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 02, 2020
Funmmyastic:

Lol

Correct babe cool

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 02, 2020
Jeweltz:

shocked shocked embarassed embarassed

Yes nah that is d easiest way....e fit go house nd be feeling u a lone, even smiling like a mad man.
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Goldiano(m): 9:16am On Jan 02, 2020
leonard002:
It's much more frustrating for ladies believe me. Most ladies won't approach you if they like you, so they have to use indirect methods to get your attention.

So many guys are naive or just choose to be indifferent to these and it frustrates the hell outta ladies
like?
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 02, 2020
As in do something for him to approved me? For what now?
What will be will be so I don't see the need as the man will end up following his heart.

The people I try to impress are my clients and schools I work for. Wetin concern me with one coconut head.

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Goldiano(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2020
PeacefulBae:
I gave him a nice BJ and f***ked him till he came ��
good
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Jeweltz(f): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2020
iamosmania:

Yes nah that is d easiest way....e fit go house nd be feeling u a lone, even smiling like a mad man.

You have read so many romance novel sir. Thought they said na women do this novel thingy. I catch u
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2020
Jeweltz:

You have read so many romance novel sir. Thought they said na women do this novel thingy. I catch u

.....a single boy like me
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by foleskay(m): 9:33am On Jan 02, 2020
Jeweltz:

Where do you base pretty?
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Jeweltz(f): 9:42am On Jan 02, 2020
foleskay:

Jupiter sir.
Wanna come?
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by richidinho(m): 9:42am On Jan 02, 2020
foleskay:

How do u know she is pretty?

3 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by foleskay(m): 9:45am On Jan 02, 2020
Jeweltz:

Jupiter sir. Wanna come?
Lol. Mind sending you a pm?
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Jeweltz(f): 9:46am On Jan 02, 2020
foleskay:

Lol. Mind sending you a pm?
No sir. Thanks
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by foleskay(m): 9:47am On Jan 02, 2020
richidinho:

She would be. She sounds romantic grin
richidinho:

She would be. She sounds romantic
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by foleskay(m): 9:48am On Jan 02, 2020
Jeweltz:
No sir. Thanks
I have already sent cool
Jeweltz:
No sir. Thanks
I have already sent

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity / Kingreign Gets Married Today!! / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.