Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? (56547 Views)

Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by cheruv: 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
Gracejeri:
Why are doctors so cold.. They aren't romantic.. You will go out on a date.. Boom.. They are called for emergencies.. Me I'm tired oo, that's why I'm just giving him headaches this January ler me know my stand
Your comment is why many of my colleagues end up marrying themselves... Even though I myself don't want to toe that line.
Rather than being considerate and supportive, you're throwing tantrums!!
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by tkshittu3(m): 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
Bros call dat ur gf nw, e get y o
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Mypeople2(m): 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
Funmmyastic:
I'm just being me.I don't have time to be impressing a guy,and I don't think a guy should try to impress me as well.Next!
Funmi baby ! Be like say one guy break your heart this period .Abeg take am easy o ..I cannot count how many times ladies don shock my heart with electricity or use hammer scatter am.But I am still me .So relax your mind and take a deep breath

1 Like

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by demsy21(m): 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
A new guy in town.
Brightgem:
Lolz! Who's this monitoring spirit.
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by PotatoSalad(m): 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
princesshansy:
Impress a guy and he'll take u for granted and start discussing u with izz friends!
I'll take a girl who writes izz for granted.
Receive sense nwokem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Stanzar7: 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
HannahHitler:
I tend to want to impress girls more grin

We know ur kind.

L
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Stanzar7: 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
tkshittu3:
Bros call dat ur gf nw, e get y o

Lol. If u know u know
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by boninho: 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
pocohantas:

Yes, it is really pathetic. Nigerian men are cheap if you ask me. They don't even expect much from their women in this aspect, so any small thing you do is appreciated.

Naija ladies are just so stingy. Many of them believe you can't be chopping them and chopping their money too.
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Linzbreezy(m): 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
dauddy97:
my girlfriend then was trying to impress me by telling me to have sex with her without protection. now, we have separated. if I had known, I would have done what she wanted.

The one that cursed you �.Daud!
You just forced me to comment for the first time here���
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by emonis88: 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
pocohantas:

Yes, it is really pathetic. Nigerian men are cheap if you ask me. They don't even expect much from their women in this aspect, so any small thing you do is appreciated.

Naija ladies are just so stingy. Many of them believe you can't be chopping them and chopping their money too.
Seh no be both parties dey enjoy the sex? Nigerian women r just opportunists, they always want to collect. Everything na collect they dey.
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by osazsky(m): 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
MissPepeye:
I licked his ass. Literarily.
damm nigger u mean u actually did this nigger its bleeped up men
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
They try to impress guys with Mary K and bleaching cream.Not all guys fall for those artificial beauty
Funmmyastic:
I'm just being me.I don't have time to be impressing a guy,and I don't think a guy should try to impress me as well.Next!
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by idonhammer: 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
And he banged the hell out of your pu.ssy right? Talk am finish na

Haderonke20:
We started dating in July, so his birthday came in September, guys believe in a new relationship, if their birthday comes first,the girl won't get them anything, so I booked a hotel room,kept a cake there,a perfume and a card, he was so happy and impressed (he told me later ),this happened in 2018,we're still together.

4 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Finger20: 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
Impressing either gender is mutual

Some wouldn't just face it, keep it real
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by idonhammer: 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
So you dey admire other men for outside? when you signout come house and meet me. E go red for you today.

Animadontel:
buying him things that i admired in men
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by iSlayer: 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
The comments on this thread shows the ladies on NL (and most of Nigeria) are not very bright.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by nkemdi89(f): 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
I have moved contraband for a guy from the east to west, had it been I was caught, I would have still be serving my sentence, today the man in question is married, which he hid from me and due to distance I didn't know, meanwhile I was busy working my transfer to join him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Brunicekid(m): 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jeweltz:
Lol. I remember then when Love was still fresh and sparking in my eye. We were in the university, I borrowed#3,500 from a friend to buy him a watch. I gave it to him that evening. He was too happy. He woo me that night,I told him I'm not ready for any relationship whereas I was only trying to form princess. Was already dying for him and anticipating him to ask me out. I was very happy to know he likes me. When I got to my hostel, I started crying and regretting why I had to tell him 'No'. From that day forward, I always hoped he asked me out again but he never did as he started avoiding me. Used to pray about it then in my prayer point during church service. Foolish me. Lol
As the OP, having read through most of the comments, this is one of the most pitiable experiences of a girl trying to impress a guy.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Munzy14(m): 10:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:

Law of which attraction.... it's only law of physics that says that .....

A tall girl and a short guy will look too awkward... there's no attraction there..
cheesy

You see, it's now awkward bcoz it's a lady having the advantage... But many tall guys married short ladies that are managing 5ft.... grin

Attraction must come by force... grin

1 Like

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by yusman14(m): 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
biGDhAp:
..correct.. Plus all the tight fitting clothes, the cleavages the leave out.

Some goes as far undergoing surgery to enhance the add and whatnot..

See all them, why should I impress a guy

Bloody hypocrite
u are correct bro...my lecturers are making money from this...They do sell biomaterials to surgeons for breast enlargement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by kiddkash(m): 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:
Impress a guy Asin?....

Why should I Impress him....?
Damn! girl
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by franchasng: 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
Gracejeri:
Why are doctors so cold.. They aren't romantic.. You will go out on a date.. Boom.. They are called for emergencies.. Me I'm tired oo, that's why I'm just giving him headaches this January ler me know my stand
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by sprints1: 11:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
The only way a lady can impress is me is to buy me a car if you afford G wagon I will appreciate.. U see all this boxers singlet and 5k perfume won't work abeg

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by dauddy97(m): 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
Linzbreezy:

The one that cursed you �.Daud!
You just forced me to comment for the first time here���
sure when the love was still rosy
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:
Impress a guy Asin?....

Why should I Impress him....?

People who talk like this are the ones who do it most
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
HannahHitler:
I tend to want to impress girls more grin
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by DrayZee: 1:33am On Jan 02, 2020
See how nairaland ladies wasted this thread. Our own thread, we happily gave tales of all the things we did, no matter how shameful it was. These ones are here forming rubbish.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot / "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) / Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.