Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding (102853 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
eni4real:
Dairy

Milk
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Milk
Breakfast
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2019
eni4real:
Breakfast

Dinner
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by dangotesmummy: 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2019
maclawrence02:

And the ibos says what you are wearing on you wrist you don't need a mirror to look at it. She has proven that she is a loose woman not worthy to be married and made a wife and as such deserves what came to her.
of course.she deserves a broken wedding than a broken marriage
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
Starz825:

Drinking makes a lady more vulnerable..... remember my gf then...drank and kissed one of my mates who happens to be her close pal... started begging that she was drunk..me wey no kuku get strong interest for the relationship before...
even guys. i haven't taste alcohol in 4yrs+
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Dinner
Date
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by queenitee(f): 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
Korllami007:

You mean the guy should have waited till she gives birth to another man's child for him to take care.
Why do you people read and chose only the part that’s suitable for you? I said I didn’t excuse the Lady’s behavior neither did I say the guy isn’t right about cancelling the wedding. I’m simply saying you might be wrong with the fact that the lady is wayward. I’m saying you shouldn’t judge the lady based on what happened. Some people are dimwi.ts and simply lack common sense, it doesn’t make them bad or wayward, they just do what every human being with common sense won’t do. Even a prostitu.te with common sense won’t get drunk in a party. I’m not blaming the guy for cancelling the wedding. While someone might chose to forgive her, another might not. They are both right in their decisions, your decision depends on you and you alone. I’m saying don’t judge the lady because of this, don't be quick to conclude she’s wayward, she might simply be a victim of circumstance, what I said has nothing to do with the guy, we are talking about the lady here, the guy has done what he think is best for him and which w wall respect, why? Because he’s the one getting married to the lady and it’s better to call it off than marry the lady and start maltreating her because of this particular incidence and the fact that his ego was crushed. The lady is who I’m talking about here that the unfortunate incident shouldn’t lead to wrong conclusions about her, she might be simply just really be a victim. Rather she should be encouraged to grow up mentally and emotionally so she wouldn’t find herself in such unfortunate situation some other time.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
eni4real:
Date

Divorce..
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Divorce..
Alimony
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
eni4real:
Alimony

Acrimony
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Acrimony
Parley tongue
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by realadesco(m): 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
Well play
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by BluntBoy(m): 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
dangotesmummy:
ok let me remind you in case you have forgotten.

Don't men do bachelor's party a day or few weeks prior to their wedding where they ( groom and friends of the groom) have reckless sex with just any loose hoe and the bride will be in the know and she would still understand .so why can't the groom understand? It's because he has spirit of unforgiveness,a stony heart,a vengeful heart and a heart that is quick to devise wickedness.

She dodged a bullet and she thinks she lost when she actually gained

Really?

Haven't you also heard about hen parties where brides are said to have reckless sex mostly with strippers?

Come on, not all bachelor's parties involve reckless sex. I was at my elder brother's, and nothing of sort happened. Many of his friends were already married and we just sat down and had beer and they mocked my brother about the prison he was about to enter. cheesy
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
eni4real:
Parley tongue

I'm tired biko sad
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

I'm tired biko sad
I'm famished too.. undecided
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by KingGBsky(m): 6:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
shocked
Someone is still thinking like this at the start of a new decade sad
I just hope you're an atheist or Muslim

I’m a Christian. I’m just helping you ladies to understand men better so you can save your home or relationships
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
eni4real:
I'm famished too.. undecided

.yhu don't have conscience...so if I didn't stop... yhu wouldn't have stopped? angry
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by KingGBsky(m): 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

This is totally wrong....she deserves better...

Yhure wrong they are not everywhere....

I've been with guys that don't cheat at all...Asin em no dey reason any other girl except me ..

So niggur it's just yhu..

What do yhu see in those girls that yhur gf doesn't have?

Did I just hear you say is just me??
I laugh in alchohol and beer.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

.yhu don't have conscience...so if I didn't stop... yhu wouldn't have stopped? angry
I don't want to disappoint you na tongue
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by KevinDein: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
Korllami007:

You mean the guy should have waited till she gives birth to another man's child for him to take care.
No, you are not really getting it, the man is supposed to wait until she fvcks mutual friend 4, 5 or 6 before he pulls the trigger. I mean she fvcked only one mutual friend.

WTF is it with men these days and making rash decisions in a haste
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Samofamo: 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
queenitee:

It’s wayward and you people just talk. Didn’t you people read up there that she was drunk and it was even a set up? Cos pictures were taken and sent to her fiancé. I’m not saying that excuses the girl because why would you get drunk in a party that’s not yours? What even if the party is yours. You simply don’t get drunk in a party involving multitudes. It’s common sense. But some people are dimwi.ts, they simply do not have this common sense, the lady might not be wailward like you said up there, she might just be devoid of common sense and thus becoming a victim of circumstance. After all it wasn’t said that the husband has caught her cheating multiple times
Wetin dis one dey talk,any decent lady na go put mouth 4 dis matter,birds of a feather
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Funkybabee(f): 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
Lols shebi he has cheated before!!!

God will judge him
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
eni4real:
I don't want to disappoint you na tongue

Me wey don dey disappointed tey tey angry
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Korllami007: 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
queenitee:

Why do you people read and chose only the part that’s suitable for you? I said I didn’t excuse the Lady’s behavior neither did I say the guy isn’t right about cancelling the wedding. I’m simply saying you might be wrong with the fact that the lady is wayward. I’m saying you shouldn’t judge the lady based on what happened. Some people are dimwi.ts and simply lack common sense, it doesn’t make them bad or wayward, they just do what every human being with common sense won’t do. Even a prostitu.te with common sense won’t get drunk in a party. I’m not blaming the guy for cancelling the wedding. While someone might chose to forgive her, another might not. They are both right in their decisions, your decision depends on you and you alone. I’m saying don’t judge the lady because of this, don't be quick to conclude she’s wayward, she might simply be a victim of circumstance, what I said has nothing to do with the guy, we are talking about the lady here, the guy has done what he think is best for him and which w wall respect, why? Because he’s the one getting married to the lady and it’s better to call it off than marry the lady and start maltreating her because of this particular incidence and the fact that his ego was crushed. The lady is who I’m talking about here that the unfortunate incident shouldn’t lead to wrong conclusions about her, she might be simply just really be a victim. Rather she should be encouraged to grow up mentally and emotionally so she wouldn’t find herself in such unfortunate situation some other time.

You will use the first two sentences to blame her and then use the last two sentences exonerate her from the blame.
This was your last two sentences of the first post I quoted you.

The lady might not be wailward like you said up there, she might just be devoid of common sense and thus becoming a victim of circumstance. After all it wasn’t said that the husband has caught her cheating multiple times

She had sex with her man's friend, but you are saying she might not be wayward. Maybe you will see her waywardness until she has sex with every male in her man's family or see her in a brothel house.

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by dangotesmummy: 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
BluntBoy:

Really?

Haven't you also heard about hen parties where brides are said to have reckless sex mostly with strippers?

Come on, not all bachelor's parties involve reckless sex. I was at my elder brother's, and nothing of sort happened. Many of his friends were already married and we just sat down and had beer and they mocked my brother about the prison he was about to enter. cheesy
brother blunt to each his/her own o
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by jasman1: 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
My hat off for the dude!! She deserves to be humiliated. Yes, I can stand a cheating wife. If you don’t agree, may you marry one like that.

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Me wey don dey disappointed tey tey angry
Nothing spoil na wink
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by mechanics(m): 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
He should have forgiven her and move on with her.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
All women are cheat. argue your self

2 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by queenitee(f): 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
Korllami007:

You will use the first two sentences to blame her and then use the last two sentences exonerate her from the blame.
This was your last two sentences of the first post I quoted you.

The lady might not be wailward like you said up there, she might just be devoid of common sense and thus becoming a victim of circumstance. After all it wasn’t said that the husband has caught her cheating multiple times

She had sex with her man's friend, but you are saying she might not be wayward. Maybe you will see her waywardness until she has sex with every male in her man's family or see her in a brothel house.
Get it, not her man’s friend. Is English that hard? She said “her friend invited me to a party and she got drunk and had sex with another friend, a mutual friend.” Her friend and her own mutual friend not her Fiancé. Really? I didn’t know English is this hard. And again, let’s say it was her fiance’s friend, ain’t we talking about the fact that she was devoid of common sense and simply do not know not to get drunk at parties? If we are going by this, it doesn’t make her wayward, it only makes her a victim of circumstance. And no one said the husband has to marry her, we are saying not to conclude she’s wayward due to what happened. And it’s said one learn from experience. If we are going by her being a victim of circumstance, she would have learnt her lesson not to get drunk at parties anymore to avoid a repeat of such unfortunate incident.

And what I mean by she hasn’t been caught cheating multiple times is that with her story(the getting drunk and picture part) and coupled with the fact that prior to the incident, it hasn’t been said that she has cheated on her fiancé before, but of course that’s for us. I’m not saying the fiancé should have her back because it’s not easy seeing pictures of someone else on your wife and it’s even better he let her go than getting married to her and hating her. I’m talking about we the public that we should give her the benefit of doubt and refrain from judging her.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by queenitee(f): 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
Samofamo:

Wetin dis one dey talk,any decent lady na go put mouth 4 dis matter,birds of a feather
Excuse me, you don’t know me and I would be glad if you refrain from using such words about me. Yes any lady would put a mouth in this matter because she’s human and she has a right to her own opinion and we all view issues from different angle and you don’t see me up there praising what the lady did or condemning the man.

So please read and read with common sense so you can comprehend and if you can’t, kindly run along.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by eguarojeona: 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
Man dodged a bullet.You can sleep with a woman either through consent or rape.Nothing like mistake.Fear woman folks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.