Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding (102520 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by maclawrence02(m): 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
dangotesmummy:
oga go Siddon for where contain you.when one door closes, multiple go open.no be today man dey leave woman wey the woman no remarry.nothing new under the sun

The woman should thank her God why cry over a situation that has a solution.mshewww

Why are you pained? It's just a conversation. Just do as I adviced you.

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by lincs25(m): 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
it's serve her right, how on earth someone will be stupid to the extent of not controlling herself. flimsy excuse, drink, drunk, submit what suppose to belong to another man to another man. better go ahead and continue enjoying with the man. Thumb up for the wise guy with the wise decision...
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by dangotesmummy: 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
maclawrence02:

Don't you think she would have thought of tomorrow before sleeping with someone just two months to her wedding?
oga everyone makes mistakes at one point in time of their lives or the other and heavens didn't fall

As if men don finish for Nigeria

Yoruba says toko ba koni,oko na leyan tunfe

It would have even been tolerable if the man in question was a Virgin
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by maclawrence02(m): 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
queenitee:

Because she hasn’t figured it out yet. I didn’t say she wasn’t hurt or the guy wasn’t hurt. I’m saying even in that hurt, they still gained something and that’s them becoming better partners to the people who comes their ways again. When you are hurting, you don’t think or see clearly. By the time the hurt reduce, they would both sit down and think about it and how it affected them and how they could be better.
It's alright grin
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Hedonisco: 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2019
theButterfly:
Hmmm, so he had also cheated but couldn't forgive her like she did him? Talk about a vindictive hypocrite.

You think you're in Norway or Sweden or maybe Finland? Mumu. Tell that to a full blooded African man who has to pay your useless bride price and shoulder all the financial responsibilities from courtship to wedding to marriage.

In this culture, the man is allowed to cheat and get away with it. The woman isn't. Deal with it or stay single. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Davesaves(m): 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2019
queenitee:

I never said he should forgive her. Please read what I quoted before hissing upandown. I said if he has high standards/morals like the guy said, he also wouldn’t have cheated in the first place. I never said he also cheated and she forgave him, stop twisting my words. I said they both have no morals and both deserved to be bashed.

I have no problem uncle, you are the one giving yourself problems where there’s none.
they are bashing only d lady so go hang urself.. grin
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by maclawrence02(m): 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
dangotesmummy:
oga everyone makes mistakes at one point in time of their lives or the other and heavens didn't fall

Yoruba says toko ba koni,omo na leyan tunfe

Since men never finish, she would have gone back to where she left off and continued rather than sit and cry over her irresponsible act after all it's her flaw. We should all condone it.

2 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by queenitee(f): 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
Davesaves:
they are bashing only d lady so go hang urself.. grin
I’m sorry to disappoint you, I still have a lot to do on this earth by God’s grace and I’m not ready to die and I’m not going to die by God’s grace. Since you people live a bitter life such that the only wishes in your heart, that comes out of your mouth and those you type are only of evil, you might want to take to your own advice with the same laugher you typed it.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by queenitee(f): 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
maclawrence02:

It's alright grin
grin grin
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
chai! tjis one just lost one oversea husband just becos of two minutes of pleasure..and u want to cheat u didnt even cheat codedly..srry oo

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by atheistandproud(m): 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

Lol. That must be the biggest gender myth ever to hit the web. Care to substantiate your statistics?

Men may be sexual beings, but the vast majority are satisfied when their wives do not weaponize sex by witholding it when they are not given things. To a man, an orgasm is an orgasm.

Woman are the true cheats because they are true slaves to their desires; material and emotional. They may not always cheat just because they like sex, true, and they can do without sex if they want to; largely because they don't like throwing it away for free. But they can cheat for dozens of other reasons; from pecuniary benefits to the thrill of being wanted and an inability to say "no" when they should. And women hide their cheating much better.

Best comment ever.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by dangotesmummy: 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
maclawrence02:

Since men never finish, she would have gone back to where she left off and continued rather than sit and cry over her irresponsible act after all it's her flaw. We should all condone it.
it's because she's emotional.tgat night sef I for go party and dance like nothing happened.its about training your mind to live above your mistakes.she is seeing disappointment,me I see her doging a bullet but she doesn't even realize because she's stuck in the moment and more concerned about wedding and people pleasing
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Godoverevery: 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
dangotesmummy:
o really? So he is a saint without flaws? Or the guys family are Mr and Mrs perfect family? Look let me tell you every family and marriage has skeletons in their cupboards that they're concealing including the ones that will enter social media kissing or playing lovey dovey

Marriage is not for 2 perfect people,it's for 2 imperfect people living in harmony. you are saying no family can accept a cheating lady,shebi na because we never see the bad side of the groom's family which they're concealing.

It's funny how everyone forms na me righteous pass but have a situation,disease,bad habit or character that they're managing.shioorrr
I still don't get ur point.....so because I cheated so my wife to be sud also go sleep with my friend rite.
u are very correct she not perfect dat why d only person she could open leg for is a mutual friend two months to there wedding.

I hail you.... clearly u can also do D's since no one is perfect rite??

2 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Bunnatex(m): 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
Bunnatex:
I have carefully and painfully read through the comments section. I must say all who previously commented all have given their opinions. In as much as i don't want to differ to their opinions i must state some points we fail to note.
1) Why Suddenly do we fail to mention the guy who had the sex with the lady. The passage stated "MUTUAL FRIEND". Come on, who does that.. Why would the guy have sex with his guy's fiancee.

2) The People that captured picture evidence to send to the fiance all the way to England need to be re accessed . Unless Of course it was a repeated character of the bride to be.
All the same, I won't judge a fellow man on the decision he made for his private personal life. He knows himself better and his temperament. I'm sure its not am irrational decision rather its well thought and considered. As such i can only wish him good fortunes in future.
And for the bride, I pray she moves on and take the lesson. She's not the worst just that she was caught.. I wish her true love in the future..
Ladies and Gentlemen, let's not judge them fit their actions but to support them in this trying time...
Happy new year all.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
AreaFada2:

Lol. Las las na baby mama go sure pass. Do paternity test jeje after delivery. No pain.
No be lie I swear
Dat the plan from tomorrow upward
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by dangotesmummy: 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
maclawrence02:

Why are you pained? It's just a conversation. Just do as I adviced you.
keep your advice to yourself,I didn't ask you for it and I'm not pained.pained is too shallow minded and not hitting the word. the right word is I'm upset she's not seeing the bigger picture.

In life you turn your lemon to lemonade and next time always give advice to those who asked you.no dey dish am out without thinking.its called unsolicited advice
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Godoverevery: 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
dangotesmummy:
o really? So he is a saint without flaws? Or the guys family are Mr and Mrs perfect family? Look let me tell you every family and marriage has skeletons in their cupboards that they're concealing including the ones that will enter social media kissing or playing lovey dovey

Marriage is not for 2 perfect people,it's for 2 imperfect people living in harmony. you are saying no family can accept a cheating lady,shebi na because we never see the bad side of the groom's family which they're concealing.

It's funny how everyone forms na me righteous pass but have a situation,disease,bad habit or character that they're managing.shioorrr
I still don't get ur point.....so because I cheated so my wife to be sud also go sleep with my friend rite.
u are very correct she not perfect dat why d only person she could open leg for is a mutual friend two months to there wedding..... only an idiot Will make such a terrible mistake.

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by atheistandproud(m): 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
victorian:
Serves her right!

Next time, when she starts a new relationship leading to marriage, she will slap any useless guy who will come around saying, do you know what your man is doing abroad? Do u honestly believe he's also faithful?

Sense too much for your brain. Abeg are you single?

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by maclawrence02(m): 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
dangotesmummy:
it's because she's emotional.tgat night sef I for go party and dance like nothing happened.its about training your mind to live above your mistakes.she is seeing disappointment,me I see her doging a bullet but she doesn't even realize because she's stuck in the moment and more concerned about wedding and people pleasing
Easier said than done. I know your type. Someone cheated 2 months to her wedding, was caught and dealt with accordingly and you are saying she dodge a bullet, really?

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by babadem2much(m): 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
All the ladies in this forum have decided to keep mute
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by dangotesmummy: 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
Godoverevery:

u are very correct she not perfect dat why d only person she could open leg for is a mutual friend two months to there wedding..... only an idiot Will make such a terrible mistake.

you are still not getting the point.forgiveness is part of the package that comes with marriage.you don't just take the good side.you take the good , the bad and the ugly.shebi Una dey always say for better for worse,in sickness and in pain till death do you part,so why can't you take the lime with the lemon.na only the lemon you want,you don't want the lime
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by dangotesmummy: 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
maclawrence02:

Easier said than done. I know your type. Someone cheated 2 months to her wedding, was caught and dealt with accordingly and you are saying she dodge a bullet, really?
yes she did.its better the wedding was cancelled than for her to end up with a pretentious,self righteous, unforgiving man.what is the use wey be say everyday na headache and drama.

She should thank God that God delivered her from future turbulence
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
dangotesmummy:

Yoruba says toko ba koni,oko na leyan tunfe

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Yoighaman(m): 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
Situation001:
Shocking details posted on Facebook has got many people angry and slamming the man for humiliating his wife and her family, read the details posted below by Sandra Ibeh and lets know your opinion, was the man right?
Sandra Ibeh Posted :

Tomorrow is 31st December 2019 and the last day of this decade. While some are in celebration mood, a man has decided to humiliate a whole family by pulling out of his church and traditional wedding scheduled for tomorrow somewhere in Anambra because his bride to be cheated on him 2 months back.
In as much as I am not in support of what the bride did, I equally condemned the groom's last-minute decision. He knew that his bride cheated on his since October and didn't confront her. He went along with the marriage preparation putting the lady through so many stress while he remained in England hatching his evil plan.
He came back to Abuja on the 28th and told his mother this morning that he's not going ahead with the wedding.
The painful part of this whole thing is that he's acting as if he's doing the right thing. Spoke with him, he was laughing and the next thing he said was that I can provide my brother to take his place since everything is in place. He carefully planned to humiliate this girl and her family and to be honest, this is wrong.
Bride to be has been crying uncontrollably in the village. She admitted that she made a mistake and she regrets her action. She had more to drink during her friend's birthday and ended up sleeping with one of their mutual friends (action she greatly regrets) without knowing that it was a setup. The next day pictures were sent to her fiance and he held on to it and acted normal until today.
I asked him why he kept quiet and continued with the preparation, he said that he wants the girl to feel the kind of pain he felt when he saw the pictures.
I honestly think that what he's doing is wrong and insulting to both his family and the bride's family because both families have been preparing for this wedding and are ready until he called this morning to cancel.
Every other person is against his decision except his older brother but he's not ready to change his stance.
This is not the kind of news one should be hearing at the end of the year. It's painful and annoying.

Meanwhile, the girl said that he had cheated on her before and she forgave him.
My question is, why can't he forgive her too and call it even? Why grandstand? asked the poster..

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10219109943432415&id=1021399118&refid=17&_ft_=mf_story_key.10219109943432415%3Atop_level_post_id.10219109943432415%3Atl_objid.10219109943432415%3Acontent_owner_id_new.1021399118%3Athrowback_story_fbid.10219109943432415%3Astory_location.4%3Athid.1021399118%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1577865599%3A-5882944422975432997&__tn__=%2AW-R

Correct guy.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by maclawrence02(m): 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
dangotesmummy:
yes she did.its better the wedding was cancelled than for her to end up with a pretentious,self righteous, unforgiving man.what is the use wey be say everyday na headache and drama.

She should thank God that God delivered her from future turbulence
Funny how you reason. Have you thought about if she had made a conscious effort and did not mess herself up just two months to her wedding?
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by dangotesmummy: 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
[quote author=kunkelhanspeter post=85382906][/quote] story for the gods.very old and outdated excuse
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by DevilsVEGETABLE(m): 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
Fastestmanalive:

Yes, the man cheated but that's when they were just bf and GF SHE LITERALLY SLEPT WITH HIS FRIEND TWO MONTHS TO THE WEDDING!!!

What she did was unforgivable and the man was right to do what he did angry
no be lie
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by victorian(f): 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
[quote author=atheistandproud post=85382681][/quote]

smiley Thanks, that's what guys say to confuse ladies.

I'm single, not yet married.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Dnight(m): 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
Leemaao
Gbas gbos
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by dangotesmummy: 4:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
maclawrence02:

Funny how you reason. Have you thought about if she had made a conscious effort and did not mess herself up just two months to her wedding?
like I said earlier no one is above mistake
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Davesaves(m): 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
queenitee:

I’m sorry to disappoint you, I still have a lot to do on this earth by God’s grace and I’m not ready to die and I’m not going to die by God’s grace. Since you people live a bitter life such that the only wishes in your heart, that comes out of your mouth and those you type are only of evil, you might want to take to your own advice with the same laugher you typed it.
u were created with a single rib from a man..a single rib.. how many ribs do we have again? yet u want to drag equality with the men.. SMH
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
theButterfly:
Hmmm, so he had also cheated but couldn't forgive her like she did him? Talk about a vindictive hypocrite.

Go back and read the article again CAREFULLY!
Lazy youth!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

"I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.