Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response (83758 Views)

EFCC Grills Emefiele Over Alleged $15b Foreign Debts, New Currency / Nigeria’s Response To Inflation Is Inadequate – World Bank / Nigeria’s Response To Coronavirus Remarkable – UN Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response by miclil: 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
This statement makes me think and believe we are all aware of the implications... Nigeria is Ecowas, France wanted to take this away and make Africa look like minor

2 Likes

Re: ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response by Myself2(m): 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
APCNig:

So you expect Nigeria to just accept it? You must be dreaming. Nigerria is West Africa, no Nigeria, no West Africa. We closed our boarders and all West African countries are crying and weeping. So, we take the shoots and as the Chairman, we speak last. If we Nigeria do not accept it, ECOWAS will have no other choice than to also rescind its decision, else we will muzzle ECOWAS to death. And with Major General Muhammadu Buhari on the seat, Nigeria can kill the whole ECOWAS economically.

Ouchhh

Very blunt

Very true

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response by whisper119(m): 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2019
APCNig:

So you expect Nigeria to just accept it? You must be dreaming. Nigerria is West Africa, no Nigeria, no West Africa. We closed our boarders and all West African countries are crying and weeping. So, we take the shoots and as the Chairman, we speak last. If we Nigeria do not accept it, ECOWAS will have no other choice than to also rescind its decision, else we will muzzle ECOWAS to death. And with Major General Muhammadu Buhari on the seat, Nigeria can kill the whole ECOWAS economically.
talk dey ur head

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response by MumuCountry: 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
Don’t mind brain-dead nigerians. They think the sun shines from their anuses. Thank God all other West Africa nations are moving forward. It is only Nigeria that is moving backwards.

obama30:

I see how people applaud you because sometimes idiots are the majorities and the nations suffer when they the idiots elect a president. Don’t you know that the only thing Nigerian have as advantage over this people has been strip off?
First Benin stop taken Light from Nigeria and generate 40MW which is even access for the entire nation plus another 2000MW green energy project going on there by German company through France.
Togo is not importing anything from Nigerian including light except crude.
Niger Republic is building dam to generate electricity that will be enough for them and also export to Benin, Togo and Bukinafaso if needs arise and France is behind it.
They only import crude oil from Nigeria on credit and Nigeria cannot stop selling to them on credit because we need cash to steal and save in abroad bank than managing what we have for betterments of Nigerians.
Now Ecobank serve as Ecowas bank and finance by Nigeria and with that Nigeria take largest share in anything Ecowas is doing both profit and lost, but as France will take over monetary sponsor of Ecowas through Eco by Eco central bank in Senegal by central bank of Senegal what will be Ecobank hope for West Africa?
Now Nigerian fail to secure it’s boarder and putting the blame to its neighbors countries and even forcing them to use their security system to help useless giant to secure her boarders.
Nigeria forgets that whatever they do to their frencecofon countries is equerry doing to France. When I saw Buhari boosting that he don’t have date to open the boarder I laugh because I know it will come to this. You’re forcing a country that report to France which is part of decision making in UN to bow to you, impossible.
I know that France will find a way to weak Nigeria economy and help his colonial people and this is beginning watch out if Buhari will not open the boarder before January 15 if only he saw what is about to happens to his economy. Even if he open the boarder is already late because some business agreements has already seal with other Ecowas countries including Ghana before accepting France offer, and part of the agreements is to save them from area they need Nigeria.
We brag for nothing, do you know why Frenc cofon Nation’s still use CAF because Franc manage 50% of their foreign reserve for them and is not easy to let go. Nigeria only hope to manipulate Ecowas state when they start managing eco for them and it has been an issue with Senegal for year which France was behind all that.
I predict that they will get Ghana and it happens, other country will soon join and by the time France secure crude supply agreement with either Russia or Oman to stable supply crude to Ecowas countries that use Eco, is will remain only Nigeria and Gambia, and this two nation will be suspend from Ecowas with one allegation or the other and Gambia will succumb and join them then they will suspend Nigeria indefinably. Boasting that without Nigeria no Ecowas is like Boosting that without all tribe belong to Nigeria that the tribes are dead. Divide Nigeria and see how comfortable people will live.

Mind you Ecowas Bank will be in Senegal as France has concluded all the plan and the printing will be in France as CFA even if Nigerian join they are just there as others not as mighty for nothing.

Now that Ghana has join count anything that Nigeria and Ghana have off because soon Ghana decision making will be France sorry this is beginning of Nigeria down fall because the wicked close boarder to punish himself.
Don’t hope that Nigeria can succeed without her neighbors may be we think we can be as Britain if they eventually out from European union but that will be capital joke for Nigeria to stand alone.

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response by seunmsg(m): 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
KenechukwuEdu:

before the institutionalisation of the European Union, countries of Europe were poor, war battered nation's. Economic integration would surely lead to an improvement on our economic lives as West Africans. The only problem with this move by Ivory Coast is that West Africa caan not be an appendage to France. Ghana is truly a FOOLISH NATION!

Ghana’s presidential election is next year and I think the current president is only trying to play politics with the ECO thing. The talk of Ghana joining a French backed ECO will collapse after the election.

4 Likes

Re: ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response by mu2sa2: 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
gloriaunobi:
That's not my problems but how do I migrate to Canada
Keep dreaming and fantasising and one of these days you find yourself in Canada - in your dream, that is.
Re: ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response by giles14(m): 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
obama30:

I see how people applaud you because sometimes idiots are the majorities and the nations suffer when they the idiots elect a president. Don’t you know that the only thing Nigerian have as advantage over this people has been strip off?
First Benin stop taken Light from Nigeria and generate 40MW which is even access for the entire nation plus another 2000MW green energy project going on there by German company through France.
Niger Republic is building dam to generate electricity that will be enough for them and also export to Benin, Togo and Bukinafaso if needs arise and France is behind it.
They only import crude oil from Nigeria on credit and Nigeria cannot stop selling to them on credit because we need cash to steal and save in abroad bank than managing what we have for betterments of Nigerians.
Now Ecobank serve as Ecowas bank and finance by Nigeria and with that Nigeria take largest share in anything Ecowas is doing both profit and lost, but as France will take over monetary sponsor of Ecowas through Eco by Eco central bank in Senegal by central bank of Senegal what will be Ecobank hope for West Africa?
Now Nigerian fail to secure it’s boarder and putting the blame to its neighbors countries and even forcing them to use their security system to help useless giant to secure her boarders.
Nigeria forgets that whatever they do to their frencecofon countries is equerry doing to France. When I saw Buhari boosting that he don’t have date to open the boarder I laugh because I know it will come to this. You’re forcing a country that report to France which is part of decision making in UN to bow to you, impossible.
I know that France will find a way to weak Nigeria economy and help his colonial people and this is beginning watch out if Buhari will not open the boarder before January 15 if only he saw what is about to happens to his economy. Even if he open the boarder is already late because some business agreements has already seal with other Ecowas countries including Ghana before accepting France offer, and part of the agreements is to save them from area they need Nigeria.
We brag for nothing, do you know why Frenc cofon Nation’s still use CAF because Franc manage 50% of their foreign reserve for them and is not easy to let go. Nigeria only hope to manipulate Ecowas state when they start managing eco for them and it has been an issue with Senegal for year which France was behind all that.
I predict that they will get Ghana and it happens, other country will soon join and by the time France secure crude supply agreement with either Russia or Oman to stable supply crude to Ecowas countries that use Eco, is will remain only Nigeria and Gambia, and this two nation will be suspend from Ecowas with one allegation or the other and Gambia will succumb and join them then they will suspend Nigeria indefinably. Boasting that without Nigeria no Ecowas is like Boosting that without all tribe belong to Nigeria that the tribes are dead. Divide Nigeria and see how comfortable people will live.

Mind you Ecowas Bank will be in Senegal as France has concluded all the plan and the printing will be in France as CFA even if Nigerian join they are just there as others not as mighty for nothing.

Now that Ghana has join count anything that Nigeria and Ghana have off because soon Ghana decision making will be France sorry this is beginning of Nigeria down fall because the wicked close boarder to punish himself.
Don’t hope that Nigeria can succeed without her neighbors may be we think we can be as Britain if they eventually out from European union but that will be capital joke for Nigeria to stand alone.
where did you think Benin republic $450+mln rice import ended?
there is no ECOWAS without Nigeria, 57% of operational funds is from Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
You guys should stop using every opportunity to knock Nigeria ignorantly. Doing this only reveals your self-hatred. UK never joined the single currency despite being in the EU as a prominent member. Yet the UK has the strongest currency in the world. Go and find the correlation for why UK's stance paid off for them, as your research topic for the day, and we can talk.

All this idiocy of just starting ill-formed thread to praise others and bash Nigeria is disappointing and tiring especially because many of you speak out of gross ignorance. Joining any ECOWAS single currency has to favour our current economic reality, challenges and targets otherwise Nigeria will lose out as a big Country sharing currency with others with far smaller GDP and economic strength like even Ghana that you ignorantly praise here. Enough of Nigeria playing big brother to the detriment of Nigerians. This is what the current border closure is about. From now, it should be about doing what is best for us till we also surmount basic challenges such as power supply, infrastructural deficit et al.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response by maestroferdi: 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
lol....

Naija dey form brexit!

Na today?
Re: ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response by harjay1986: 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
Daviddson:
I'm not understanding. Does it mean the countries making up ECOWAS didn't vote on the adoption before the ECOWAS president or whoever was in charge, made a public declaration on it? This is quite silly.

And BTW Nigerias response is more mature - though both are still foolish responses, because it seems like it came as a shock to them.

What really happen is that france quickly adopt the currency throught his watch dogs who are francophone countries and the are many majorrity carry the vote Nigeria, Ghana and Liberia are the only anglophone among them thats is why Nigeria we never adopt the so call ECO currency because it still mean continuation of colonia master so far it has france backing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response by Ajibade123(m): 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
this Nigeria ehn...
see incredible ways to achieve customer satisfaction https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-achieve-customer-satisfaction/
Re: ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response by Dedetwo(m): 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
Built2last:
See your government.

Unfortunately nobody is reviewing anything they will tag along

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/10809289_fbimg1577779880019_jpeg6271ac4763ba5d733f0fde3fb781adde

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/10809290_fbimg1577779886005_jpeg719f8f34e80c7b0aab7df595419918ad

What do you mean? One was declaration of acceptance another is a mere press release of notice. I guess Nigeria's approach indicated a matter of further study while Ghana's approach seemed it has been in the loop.
Re: ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response by NaMeAboki: 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
So many ignoramuses are already blaming the govt for no reason other than resorting to their default setting of hatred for the govt and its leadership.
Re: ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response by PsiData: 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
A beautiful mind you have there sir, good thinking!

ykalhaji:
If France wants to keep it's hegemony over French speaking African nations no wahala. Nigeria should treat the 36 states in Nigeria as individual countries. More State autonomy and rights and the states can grow their own economy, with the advantage of being able to trade amongst ourselves, I think even the GDP of the 3/4 of our states individually will be bigger than any of the french speaking countries.

We should really start looking at our states as individual countries and start operating as such. It will grow the economy, bring governance closer to the people and reduce all these north, south, tribal and religious tensions in Nigeria.

Just like the Indian & Chinese states or the Canadian Provinces.
Re: ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response by ddooskie(m): 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
Re: ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response by Asquare84(m): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
EzeIgbo1:

Exactly. Nigerian youths shout with zero content in their dumb skulls.

They want Nigeria to jump on it because White France said so?

Before the Euro came the British pound was the strongest currency in that region so based on this they rejected the euro. How did that affect UK? It never affected her. They still remain stronger that the euro per strength of currency

Nigeria has the economy of west Africa in her pocket and this is our strength. None of the west African countries can rise above Nigeria even with the adoption of the eco.

Their economy would remain the same, their exports same, their GDP same. The chief beneficiary to this eco move would be France because they are the puppet masters and would continue leeching off west Africa through this new method of colonialism

France never like Nigerian, if you can remember during the Nigerian civil war France supported Biafra republic

2 Likes

Re: ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response by golddust6000(m): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
obama30:

Trash. Go back to school you need education.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response by thinkmoney(m): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
Daviddson:
I'm not understanding. Does it mean the countries making up ECOWAS didn't vote on the adoption before the ECOWAS president or whoever was in charge, made a public declaration on it? This is quite silly.

And BTW Nigerias response is more mature - though both are still foolish responses, because it seems like it came as a shock to them.
Nigeria response is right on point. The rule on adopting the Eco has been slightly changed by those 8francophone countries at the behest of France. France is trying to hijack the whole process. this is why Nigeria enthusiasm appears to have cooled.

5 Likes

Re: ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response by Dedetwo(m): 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
harjay1986:

What really happen is that france quickly adopt the currency throught his watch dogs who are francophone countries and the are many majorrity carry the vote Nigeria, Ghana and Liberia are the only anglophone among them thats is why Nigeria we never adopt the so call ECO currency because it still mean continuation of colonia master so far it has france backing

Not quite sure about the bolded. Where are Gambia and Sierra Leone?

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response by Chibest2000(m): 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
Lol... what do you expect from a government that has a chunk of square pegs in round holes.. Nigeria my country.
Re: ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response by Neoteny(m): 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
EgusiShankly:
more like it

grin

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response by EzeIgbo1: 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
Asquare84:

France never like Nigerian, if you can remember during the Nigerian civil war France supported Biafra republic

May God increase the oil on your head my brother. France is solely in for their personal interest. They feel threatened by Nigeria as a major power broker in Africa and a stumbling block to their control of these African countries.

They know Nigeria would never accept the conditions attached to the eco and it was deliberate just so they would keep Nigeria out of the eco and thus have unhindered control over the other countries that adopt it.

In a nutshell france would be like the Overall president to the presidents of the countries who adopt the eco. These countries would not be able to make economic decisions freely without the input of France.

In this time and age they still want to carry out modern slavery. Naija must not adopt that eco

7 Likes

Re: ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response by Pataricatering(f): 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
It’s just tiring when people like u who know nothing will be parroting any nonsense told to u by people whose lifestyle of squander has been cut short by this govt ! Same people d govt is fighting for will be hailing people who prefer a system where corruption and lack of productivity is the norm! Nigeria is d largest market in west Africa - all these countries will be looking to enter our market and dump all sorts - so trying to protect our market for our people and move ahead with adopting the “eco” with the best interests of Nigerians is now a problem ? The govt should just open the Nigerian economy like that ? And it’s same people like you that will still be shouting no jobs! Get a grasp on issues before you start criticizing just because u have data .
Built2last:
See your government.

Unfortunately nobody is reviewing anything they will tag along

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response by laykman(m): 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
post=85374543:
Nigeria never told ECOWAS that they are interested in a single currency up till this moment.
That has been going on for years now.
So won't they reply them that they will get back at them?!
Nigeria’s naira is often seen as the likely anchor currency for ECOWAS, due largely to country’s sheer economic size and political importance.
This role would be akin to the one played by the German deutsche mark in the period leading to the introduction of the euro.
Our Conclusion : The Eco will clearly not be the panacea for West Africa’s myriad problems, including high levels of unemployment, especially among the burgeoning population of youth and the increasing numbers of the poor.
The lessons from the eurozone highlight continuing challenges among a group of highly developed countries with very strong institutions.
ECOWAS will do well to heed these lessons.
Also, efforts by member states to strengthen domestic macroeconomic frameworks are important.
Concerted efforts must be made to reduce the inordinate bureaucratic delays that severely constrain exports and imports at the border.
Launching the single regional currency, the “Eco,” by December 2019 is, at best, an expensive distraction that the people of West Africa can ill afford at this particular moment.
We stand with Nigeria.
Shame on the OP that brought this rubbish here, whatever his mission was and bigger shame on the illiterates typing jargons everywhere.
Lazy tins!

It is always good and refreshing to know that we still have reasonable and intelligent people like you guys on this forum.
Compared to the illiterates and pessimistic wailers that have nothing upstairs but just take side with anything that can make the country look bad.
Ireedeemable and pathetic tins they are.
No wonder Cownu called them whatever he addresed them has!

Instead of knowing the problem, why not blow grammar on the solution instead of finding faults in someone else's observation?
Happy new year in a bit btw�.
Re: ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response by Dedetwo(m): 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
Abdul4trust1:
Majority of them don't know the implications of Nigeria adopting Eco.

One of the reasons for Nigeria's border closure is here.
Re: ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response by greenguy: 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
APCNig:

Keep quiet.

Nigeria is a member of the organization, hence part of the deliberation and decision on the PROPOSAL. A sensible government ought to have consulted its economic team to determine the implications of such decisions and THEN TAKE A STAND.

2 Likes

Re: ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response by jay169: 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
Pataricatering:
It’s just tiring when people like u who know nothing will be parroting any nonsense told to u by people whose lifestyle of squander has been cut short by this govt ! Same people d govt is fighting for will be hailing people who prefer a system where corruption and lack of productivity is the norm! Nigeria is d largest market in west Africa - all these countries will be looking to enter our market and dump all sorts - so trying to protect our market for our people and move ahead with adopting the “eco” with the best interests of Nigerians is now a problem ? The govt should just open the Nigerian economy like that ? And it’s same people like you that will still be shouting no jobs! Get a grasp on issues before you start criticizing just because u have data.
Re: ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response by harjay1986: 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
MumuCountry:
Don’t mind brain-dead nigerians. They think the sun shines from their anuses. Thank God all other West Africa nations are moving forward. It is only Nigeria that is moving backwards.

U only think so, thou I dont like politics, but I will say this is the best option for Nigeria to stay afar and watch if it materialise, the reason for Eco currency is to loose bound with colonia master but at end it was this same france colonia master that is kicking it off, have you ever been to all this francophone country then you will thank your God that you are a Nigerian or Ghana, if we remove this two country from west africa nothing like business again
For your information Nigeria will dictate to other on how things go not them dictacting to us

If you watch closely when the Ecomog soldier are doing the peace merchant across west africa there is no support from france then. In short france re strategise, and create chaos in Nigeria through boko haram, so that if there is no peace in Nigeria, Nigeria we not think about helping other country if there is troubles.

The same france is now the one giving us go ahead with Eco... No way

Do you know that there is no natural resouces of substancial amount in France so they have to do anything in their power to remain with africa.

Imagine the resouces we have that we can back Eco currency with like diamond from Sierria lone, Gold from Ghana and Mali, Crude oil from Nigeria few to talk about

My brother wake up

Nigeria is not joining soon better we will create another currency for ourself

5 Likes

Re: ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
[s]
post=85374543:
Nigeria never told ECOWAS that they are interested in a single currency up till this moment.
That has been going on for years now.
So won't they reply them that they will get back at them?!
Nigeria’s naira is often seen as the likely anchor currency for ECOWAS, due largely to country’s sheer economic size and political importance.
This role would be akin to the one played by the German deutsche mark in the period leading to the introduction of the euro.
Our Conclusion : The Eco will clearly not be the panacea for West Africa’s myriad problems, including high levels of unemployment, especially among the burgeoning population of youth and the increasing numbers of the poor.
The lessons from the eurozone highlight continuing challenges among a group of highly developed countries with very strong institutions.
ECOWAS will do well to heed these lessons.
Also, efforts by member states to strengthen domestic macroeconomic frameworks are important.
Concerted efforts must be made to reduce the inordinate bureaucratic delays that severely constrain exports and imports at the border.
Launching the single regional currency, the “Eco,” by December 2019 is, at best, an expensive distraction that the people of West Africa can ill afford at this particular moment.
We stand with Nigeria.
Shame on the OP that brought this rubbish here, whatever his mission was and bigger shame on the illiterates typing jargons everywhere.
Lazy tins!

It is always good and refreshing to know that we still have reasonable and intelligent people like you guys on this forum.
Compared to the illiterates and pessimistic wailers that have nothing upstairs but just take side with anything that can make the country look bad.
Ireedeemable and pathetic tins they are.
No wonder Cownu called them whatever he addresed them has!
[/s]
Re: ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response by Dedetwo(m): 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
Asquare84:

You were doing very good until the bolded. France never supported Biafra republic during war. Individuals or group of French citizens who help purchase guns from a backdoor market do not qualify as French support. The government of French took the path of colonial master's pedigree.
Re: ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response by harjay1986: 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
Dedetwo:

Not quite sure about the bolded. Where are Gambia and Sierra Leone?

Sir we have like 8 to 9 francophone country, the two country u mention plus the one I mentioned yet we cant meet up, why do u think that when it comes to africa footballer of the years is onlg these francophone's that win most

Majority still carry the vote bro

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response by obama30: 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
giles14:
where did you think Benin republic $450+mln rice import ended?
there is no ECOWAS without Nigeria, 57% of operational funds is from Nigeria.

Let see who win the game, encase you don't know I am a Nigerian. is not upto 3 week i posted that this will happens that France will fine a way to punish Nigeria and that if they succeed Ghana will be their target and what happens now?

I bet you Buhari will open the boarder before end of January without anyone begging him yet is too late. This is not easy as case between Nigerian and chad that make him to destroy Shehu Shagari regime. he don't know how to settle boarder issue and he lost again in this case.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Adeosun: 55% Of Nigeria’s VAT Is From Lagos / Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.