Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Advice To Guys On Women For 2020 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Guys On Women For 2020 (472 Views)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Guys On Women For 2020 by karkinase(m): 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
The following are my own fair share of what I learnt and other guys misfortune on women from 1st Jan to 31st Dec 2019. They are as follows;

1. Never invest on a lady what you cant afford to lose.
2. Dont believe a girl who keeps telling you she loves you....90% of the time it's a psychological trick to make you lose your guard.
3. Dont chase women, chase what brings comfort.."Money"
4. Never belive ur girl is irreplaceable, all women are replaceable except ur mum and sisters.
5. When a girl who's sexually active starts telling you no sex...my brother run she's prolly getting it from somewhere.
6. Never date a broke bitch, they are meant to be bleeped and bounced because 99% of the time they never get satisfied.
7. Lastly, pray for a good woman to spice up your world.

Happy New year in advance to us all. cool

1 Like

Re: Advice To Guys On Women For 2020 by Wronggee(m): 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
Hustle ooooo. Na money be fine Bobo bobo

1 Like

Re: Advice To Guys On Women For 2020 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
Only those who have no purpose would lavish entire resources, time, energy and money on women. The thing is if you truly know where you're heading to in this life you'll know how to spend frugally and diligently on these ladies that have no direction.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Guys On Women For 2020 by Sabby1(m): 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
karkinase:

3. Don't chase women, chase what brings comfort.."Money"

4. Never believe ur girl is irreplaceable, all women are replaceable except your mum and sisters.

7. Lastly, pray for a good woman to spice up your world.

These three are totally on point
Happy new year in advance Nairalanders
Re: Advice To Guys On Women For 2020 by vickvan(m): 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
Even when the money is there, never use it to impress a girl based on first impression because when the money goes south... she goes north. It has always been my watch guard and it has helped me a lot not only in handling girls alone but any man born by woman created by God.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Guys On Women For 2020 by LordKO(m): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
How to avoid becoming a member of the toxic men and women association (TMWA) both online and offline, aka wannabe alpha men and wannabe feminists:

- Take to goodness (love) - it is a sign of strength not weakness - but don't indulge nonsense. In other words, strive to be altruistic and conscientious, or just be conscientious at least. There's a thin line between love and foolishness.

- Always be true to yourself and to your partner.

- Avoid conceit and greed - self-conquest is very important.

Love/goodness is not a sign of weakness, only a strong person can love both self and others - strive to conquer yourself without striving to conquer the world and love the world without hating yourself.

Meanwhile, established members of the TMWA can equally follow the same steps above and detox themselves.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

"Feminism Is A Waste Of Time" - Adamu Garba / Pleasurable Incest1 / Female Housemate Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.