Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

I Still Love My Wife, Do Not Grant Her Divorce - Man Appeals To Court - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Still Love My Wife, Do Not Grant Her Divorce - Man Appeals To Court (485 Views)

Can A Man And His Wife Do This In The Forest? / Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? / Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Love My Wife, Do Not Grant Her Divorce - Man Appeals To Court by Maniagist: 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
A man, Musa Abdulkareem, on Thursday begged an Area Court not to grant his wife, Asia’s divorce petition, saying that he still loves her and cannot let her go.

My Lord, I am not ready for any divorce because I still love my wife. Help me beg her and settle the matter,” he said.

Asia, mother of two children, had approached the court to dissolve the marriage over Abdulkareem’s inability to care for the family.

She told the court that they had two children outside wedlock, adding that when the marriage was formalised eight months ago she had been the one providing for the family.

The man I call husband cannot pay his children school fees; provide food for the family, not to talk of paying house rent.

What is his usefulness if he cannot cater for his family? I have been the one struggling to meet the demands of my children Amudalat 6 and Aminat 2.

My Lord, I urgently want an end to this marriage because I cannot endure this hardship anymore. Dissolve this marriage for my children sake,” she said.

She also urged the court to grant her custody of their two children and an order of court compelling Abdulkareem to pay N10,000 monthly as feeding allowances for the children.

The Presiding Judge, Mr Abdulhameed Aliyu, however, adjourned the case until April 8 for continuation or settlement of the matter.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>https://maniagist.com/2020/02/20/i-still-love-my-wife-do-not-grant-her-divorce-man-appeals-to-court/

Re: I Still Love My Wife, Do Not Grant Her Divorce - Man Appeals To Court by Skmoda360(m): 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
Wetin happen now undecided

Husband is lazy abi wetin?
Las las she go kill the man if care is not taken

Re: I Still Love My Wife, Do Not Grant Her Divorce - Man Appeals To Court by donbachi(m): 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
U better let her go...to avoid been stabbed.
Re: I Still Love My Wife, Do Not Grant Her Divorce - Man Appeals To Court by Brooke60(f): 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
10k monthly? Two kids? God, please oo
Re: I Still Love My Wife, Do Not Grant Her Divorce - Man Appeals To Court by NOC1(m): 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
Brooke60:
10k monthly? Two kids? God, please oo

i shock, that amount don't last me for a week
Re: I Still Love My Wife, Do Not Grant Her Divorce - Man Appeals To Court by Brooke60(f): 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
NOC1:

i shock, that amount don't last me for a week
As in!! Not even this economy
Re: I Still Love My Wife, Do Not Grant Her Divorce - Man Appeals To Court by Bola146(f): 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
grin grin Lazy but his kini is not lazy grin grin Oh Lord help me oooo cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Don't Lie, With The Way You're Now, Will U Cheat When You Get Married / Side Chick Wahala. Wife Seen Beating Husband / Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Amanda In 4 Months (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.