Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

My Husband Is Under His Mother's Control - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is Under His Mother's Control (814 Views)

Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) / Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Under His Mother's Control by MrCaesar: 10:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
I need help, please help me. l married a mamaboy, l don't know what to do. Everything I need in my house I have to ask his mother for permission, even pads.
My Response:
Mama's boys hardly or never make good husbands. You should have discovered this before marrying him.
Nevertheless, What you should do is to...https://www.caesarscircuit.com/2019/12/my-husband-is-mamas-boy.html?m=1
Re: My Husband Is Under His Mother's Control by KubwaBoy: 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
Please, don't bring this to 2020. Its too early

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Under His Mother's Control by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
Use him for money rituals
Re: My Husband Is Under His Mother's Control by Lcf69(m): 11:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
It's a pity bt,U smack like a natural tug of war n a divide n rule wifey... Pinned.
Re: My Husband Is Under His Mother's Control by viyon02: 11:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
congratulations, the best advice is, try all you could to be the best friend to your in-law, if you can manipulate her, you can manipulate your husband: For a time will come when you will be able to manipulate the two. just be Patience.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Under His Mother's Control by Kobicove(m): 12:30am On Jan 01, 2020
MrCaesar:
I need help, please help me. l married a mamaboy, l don't know what to do. Everything I need in my house I have to ask his mother for permission, even pads.
My Response:
Mama's boys hardly or never make good husbands. You should have discovered this before marrying him.
Nevertheless, What you should do is to...https://www.caesarscircuit.com/2019/12/my-husband-is-mamas-boy.html?m=1

Carry your cross!
Re: My Husband Is Under His Mother's Control by Yanmiriflathead: 3:19am On Jan 01, 2020
You didn't have even a slight knowledge of it before marriage? My advice for you is divorce him and return to the labour Market. Get a new guy... Study him very closely to avoid a reoccurrence so u can save us the victimization bullshits later on
Re: My Husband Is Under His Mother's Control by frozen70(f): 9:24am On Jan 01, 2020
You are bothering yourself with an issue that is simple

Since the mother is the only one that approves his spending, get close to the mother

Alternatively, get a job and stop depending on him
Re: My Husband Is Under His Mother's Control by Born2Breed(f): 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Just For Fun : Question For Guys (let's Laugh Small) / My Former Girlfriend Was Too Demanding - So I Left Her / Don't Be Too Open Hearted And Full Of Hope With A Woman You Just Met.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.