Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

My Former Girlfriend Was Too Demanding - So I Left Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Former Girlfriend Was Too Demanding - So I Left Her (815 Views)

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! / I Love Her So Much But She's Too Demanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Former Girlfriend Was Too Demanding - So I Left Her by Happyguy201: 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
Is it only the guy that is supposed te be spending in a relationship?

The reason for the separation of my former relationship was that the girl is too demanding. She wanted me to do everything for her without her contributing any quota. I called off the relationship because I was frustrated. Or is my reaction too hard?

1 Like

Re: My Former Girlfriend Was Too Demanding - So I Left Her by youngsahito(m): 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
Happyguy201:
Is it only the guy that is supposed te be spending in a relationship?

The reason for the separation of my former relationship was that the girl is too demanding. She wanted me to do everything for her without her contributing any quota. I called off the relationship because I was frustrated. Or is my reaction too hard?
hope u were able to chop your money small from her
Re: My Former Girlfriend Was Too Demanding - So I Left Her by Happyguy201: 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
youngsahito:
hope u were able to chop your money small from her

bro was i wrong with my decision ?
Re: My Former Girlfriend Was Too Demanding - So I Left Her by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
If everyone here says you were wrong, will you now go back to her? If you can't think for yourself at this age, how will you run your home as a husband and father in future? Will you meet your neighbours to help you take decisions ?

2 Likes

Re: My Former Girlfriend Was Too Demanding - So I Left Her by Happyguy201: 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2020
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Too Open Hearted And Full Of Hope With A Woman You Just Met....... / Sexy Shorts And Shirts For Ladies / When We Have Sex With A Person Whos Been With Another Partner Or Other Partners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.