Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... (87981 Views)

Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On / I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by phenzy(m): 9:36am On Jan 03, 2020
Jodha:
Do yhu know what she went to do with this other man in the hotel?....

Biko no go spoil person marriage based on misconception...

No na ceaserian section she go do for there

8 Likes

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Ajoboss(m): 10:06am On Jan 03, 2020
EFULEFU1:
I saw my best friends wife in a hotel with another man. Since then I have not been myself

Should I tell my friend?
bros,mind ur business

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by goodmorning40: 11:00am On Jan 03, 2020
EFULEFU1:
I saw my best friends wife in a hotel with another man. Since then I have not been myself

Should I tell my friend?

You better pocket that your mouth.
You want to tell because its the wife you saw what if you saw your friend with another girl will you tell his wife?
It is your type that set fire in a family, abroko
Home breaker go and marry your own wife

16 Likes

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by rosy1992(f): 11:05am On Jan 03, 2020
Do whatever will satisfy your conscience.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by money121(m): 11:12am On Jan 03, 2020
Don't oooo

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Kizzygentle: 11:12am On Jan 03, 2020
H
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Mateen1000: 11:13am On Jan 03, 2020
If he’s ur “BEST” friend, U no get choice than to tell him

3 Likes

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by KingGBsky(m): 11:13am On Jan 03, 2020
Please tell the man so he can get rid of that bitch cheating wife. It irritates me when I hear married women cheating.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by lovat(m): 11:14am On Jan 03, 2020
My best friend wife has a bf who called me and was asking me how come my number was I'm her mistress phone.

I tire for Yoruba women and promiscuity

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Champneys: 11:14am On Jan 03, 2020
EFULEFU1:

Should I tell my friend?

Mind your fu...cking business!!!!!
You have not been yourself because of another man's wife? What if you see your own wife getting fu..cked sideways by another man?!

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Perfecttouchade: 11:14am On Jan 03, 2020
If anybody ask u, brother u didn't see anything o wink

3 Likes

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by ugodson(m): 11:14am On Jan 03, 2020
Please o, dnt say anything JUST MIND UR BIZ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Fisher007: 11:15am On Jan 03, 2020
Lol see I am sorry.

But most ladies will tell you not to tell him, why because they know they all likely will do the same. They always want to eat their cake and have it. A man will marry you, fend for you, suffer up and down to provide. See you as his ultimate treasure (which is wrong), but men are programmed like that. But she doesnt give a fvck (she was programmed like.that too e.g Eve ).

Most men will tell you to tell him, cause one of a man's greatest pride and ego is his wife and once it can be taken or gotten by other men. It is not worth it. Real men that love their wife know this but don't want their wives to know cause as usual they will start misbehaving once they are aware.

So my advice, first hint him but don't tell him. That means , give instance of the situation and sees his answer or reaction to it.

From that you will know what to do. Simple.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by chiefolododo(m): 11:15am On Jan 03, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
Probably a business meeting. Just saying
some ladies are more dangerous than Satan himself

12 Likes

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:15am On Jan 03, 2020
Learn to mind your business, this is 2020!

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by KingGBsky(m): 11:15am On Jan 03, 2020
Jodha:
Do yhu know what she went to do with this other man in the hotel?....

Biko no go spoil person marriage based on misconception...

What else do they do in hotels? Wetin happen to restaurant?

7 Likes

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Mac2016(m): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2020
I even fear for your life OP.

Some things are better not seen altho our choice of what we see atimes is limited... And pls avoid closeness with that your said friend.. The wife may be watching you or after you (may be to kill or maim you or buy you over with sex or find a means to blackmail you too..for a 1_1 draw)

Be careful

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by izibili44: 11:16am On Jan 03, 2020
Do you know how he love the woman?Guy them go settle and na your head all go bounce on.u don hear this song.my boo my boo,even my boo get him boo.Cheat is every where brother.Not every one.but percentage is more this time.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by pocohantas(f): 11:18am On Jan 03, 2020
It is up to you. What you saw, what your friend has probably told you or complained of in the past.

Couple matter dey dicey. Them fit use you settle last last.

I know say you na troll, were you not the same person dating a babalawo's duaghter with your other handle. You are pretty imaginative sha.

5 Likes

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Dchampion65: 11:18am On Jan 03, 2020
It nearly cost me my life. Thanks to a street uncle and my sister who assured the guy flirting with my best friend wife that I DID NOT SEE NOR HEAR ANYTHING.

I kept on lying to my friend that the distance and my withdrawal is as a result of work and weekend studies.

Be careful and watchful.

12 Likes

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by hensben(m): 11:18am On Jan 03, 2020
Lamanii22:
Simply mind your business... What if the person only looks like her... Plus you don't have enough proof of that...
Mehn this babe go be game player in real life. See Defense mechanism. Choi

8 Likes

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by revelation2013(m): 11:19am On Jan 03, 2020
Please which bible application did you use for this? I love it!

Ashawopapa001:

◄ 1 Thessalonians 4:11 ►
SUM PIC XRF DEV STU
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life: You should mind your own business and work with your hands, just as we told you,

New Living Translation
Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we instructed you before.

English Standard Version
and to aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you,

Berean Study Bible
and to aspire to live quietly, to attend to your own matters, and to work with your own hands, as we instructed you.

Berean Literal Bible
and to strive earnestly to live quietly and to attend to your own matters, and to work with your own hands, just as we commanded you,

New American Standard Bible
and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you,

New King James Version
that you also aspire to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you,

King James Bible
And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

Christian Standard Bible
to seek to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you,

Contemporary English Version
Try your best to live quietly, to mind your own business, and to work hard, just as we taught you to do.

Good News Translation
Make it your aim to live a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to earn your own living, just as we told you before.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
to seek to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you,

International Standard Version
Also, make it your goal to live quietly, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we instructed you,

NET Bible
to aspire to lead a quiet life, to attend to your own business, and to work with your hands, as we commanded you.

New Heart English Bible
and that you make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, even as we instructed you;

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And that you would be diligent, peaceable and occupied with your business, working with your hands just as we commanded you,

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Also, make it your goal to live quietly, do your work, and earn your own living, as we ordered you.

New American Standard 1977
and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you;

Jubilee Bible 2000
and that ye procure to be quiet and to do your business and to work with your hands, as we commanded you,

King James 2000 Bible
And that you study to be quiet, and to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

American King James Version
And that you study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

American Standard Version
and that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your hands, even as we charged you;

Douay-Rheims Bible
And that you use your endeavour to be quiet, and that you do your own business, and work with your own hands, as we commanded you:

Darby Bible Translation
and to seek earnestly to be quiet and mind your own affairs, and work with your [own] hands, even as we charged you,

English Revised Version
and that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your hands, even as we charged you;

Webster's Bible Translation
And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

Weymouth New Testament
and to vie with one another in eagerness for peace, every one minding his own business and working with his hands, as we ordered you to do:

World English Bible
and that you make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, even as we instructed you;

Young's Literal Translation
and to study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we did command you

3 Likes

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Marvieduke(f): 11:19am On Jan 03, 2020
He should tell his friend jooor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by jesusbaby28: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2020
What are your evidence

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by pacino26(m): 11:20am On Jan 03, 2020
People that went for evangelism cool
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Marvieduke(f): 11:20am On Jan 03, 2020
EFULEFU1:

Should I tell my friend?

Please tell your friend abeg. I hate cheating women.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2020
EFULEFU1:

Should I tell my friend?

OP sit your friend down and ask him what he will do if he sees your wife in a hotel with another man.

His answer should guide your steps.

11 Likes

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by semyman: 11:21am On Jan 03, 2020
You can imagine the level of immorality in the society and the moral decadence.
Likes for saying you won't tell, really?
Hell fire is real for the offenders and the concealers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by izibili44: 11:21am On Jan 03, 2020
Do you know how he love the woman?Guy them go settle and na your head all go bounce on.u don hear this song.my boo my boo,even my boo get him boo.Cheat is every where brother.Even caught my girl friend furking another guy 3 days ago.I no fight her just making sure i use my condom all the time.Marriage for her his close.na side chik now.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Taiwo20(m): 11:21am On Jan 03, 2020
What were you doing in the hotel?

Not telling will save you, your friend, your friend's wife.
Whatever happens in Lagos, stays in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Theenchanter2: 11:21am On Jan 03, 2020
Guy, just mind ur biz there, act as if u saw nothing so that ur days will be long.

Person no dey shook eye for husband and wife matter... no dabaru person marriage because no matter what, ur friend cherish his wife than u.

6 Likes

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by micflo28(m): 11:21am On Jan 03, 2020
Please confront the wife and warn her to put an end to it if she admits to it or you will tell the husband. Maybe she was sweet tongued to the fact that no one will know of the secret affair and the benefits she will obtain from it. Convince her that someone sees her secret actions and that you will tell the husband if it continues. This reality will correct her actions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.