Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... (87974 Views)

Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On / I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by sleekbae: 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
But if is a man cheating there is no disease involved right?
Baztardmods:

Tell him if she didn't see u before she will kill him with disease
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by nerciifmt(m): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
iPrevail:
You have involuntarily placed yourself in a difficult situation. A situation of guilty and restless conscience.
How will you drink and laugh with your friend, while you are helping his wife keep her dirty secrets? And if you spill, you may well be the catalyst that will break their marriage.
What would I do? I'd confront the wife about it and make her understand why it'll be better she tells her husband about it before I do.

Maybe you don't know how desperate some people can be just to keep their dirty secret...one needs to be careful.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Speedo17(m): 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mind your business
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by peromosele: 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
Pls tell your friend straight ahead, if not you might attend your friend obituary.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Mosminic(m): 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
holymarlian:

Big fool ! wise and faithful women will avoid everything that will cause problems in her home what if it was husbands siblings she met in hotel.
Lol no need for name calling. What if a conference was organized by her place of work and the venue is a hotel's conference room (i believe you know conference rooms are in hotels) and she had to attend. A likely possibility don't you think?
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by cruz419(m): 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
bros u beta mind ur business!!!
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Theboss100(m): 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mosminic:

You know the same can be said about guys right?
yes of course. As for me, i will never cheat on the woman i am going to marry. But if she cheat and i find out. Na divorce straight. I wnt beat her or the man. I will just smile and tell her not to bother. Package her in the car and dumb her asss bk to her parents. Women plenty naa. No need to have hbp over one loose hoe
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by guru90: 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
BluntBoy:
Depends on what she was doing there.

It could be work-related.

Work related in Hotel... abi....

No provoke me this afternoon because am still enjoying my holiday.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Ashawopapa001: 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
revelation2013:
Please which bible application did you use for this? I love it!

I googled it

I

C
U
M

I
N

P
I
S
S
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by KIDfurniture(m): 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
No evidence , no case

EFULEFU1:
I saw my best friends wife in a hotel with another man. Since then I have not been myself

Should I tell my friend?
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
Pataricatering:
“ walls have ears “ loooooooool - when it’s women! So sensitive and touchy but generously blessing every woman u can with dyck without worrying about walls and ears ! First thing - u will hardly find a man that will leave his wife and mother of his children for cheating especially when u know u cheat urself .

You need to know me. I wasn't advocating for that which you're suggesting. I just believe people should be held accountable for their actions irrespective of their gender.
FYI, if you throw yourself at me , I'll curve you, not every guys life revolves around pvssy. sad

Firstly, I don't generalize

Secondly, I'm not a cheat

Thirdly, I'm not masculinist

Lastly, Happy New Year
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by jagojunior(m): 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
INDUSTRIALFAN:
he's not even in the country. My boss goes to a number of meetings daily... Believe me.. After a number of few months, even if she would tell him everything, he would get exhausted hearing it all.. Besides, I noticed you only spoke of her husband knowing where she went... Is the consultant exempt from letting his wife know where he'd be or is it just women infidelity is tied to?

No one has said the OP should tell his friend that his wife went to have sex in the hotel. They're simply saying he should tell his friend that he saw his wife in the hotel with another man. That's all.

If she went there for a business, it's left for her to explain that to her husband.

Why the panic?

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Romanoff(f): 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
are u obsessed with black widow?

Not just black widow, Scarlet Witch as well.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by BluntBoy(m): 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
Pedrotina11:

May ur wife do that same work related thing....

He said he saw them in a hotel, not in a hotel room.

Work-related issues such as conferences can happen in a hotel lobby.

Moreover, a boss can take work out of the office and invite specific employees to a lunch. It is called lunching with the boss

If you don't want your wife to have a social life, then stop her from working and put her in a cage.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by BBBmall25: 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
Guy Tell That Innocent Man But Be Tactful, Start This By Asking The Man Some Stylish Question About His Wife Faithfulness To Him. This Will Arouse His Suspicion, But Don't Devulge The Main Gist Yet, The Man Will Take It From There. What Ever May Be His Subsequent Reaction With His Wife U Will Soon Learn The True Position Of Things Whether To Give Ur Friend A Whole Gist. This Way, U'll Absolve Urself Of Any Blame. In Any Case Ignore Whatever Arrow From The Wife Side To Ur Direction, Remember, Ur Loyalty Is To Ur Friend And Not Hers... Uo 7 g
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by ogbonti: 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
if you dont tell our friend - mark my words - SOMEDAY THE WIFE WILL MAKE SURE HE CREATES A PERMANENT ENMITY BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR FRIEND SO SHE CAN FEEL SECURE IN HER MARRIAGE - that is what women do, I mean she will create some situation that will make your friend harbor some eternal hatred for you that even of you guys still greet, he cant stand your presence for 1 minute without excusing himself to leave. IF YOU DOUBT ME- PLEASE REFER TO WHAT PORTIPHAR'S WIFE DID TO JOSEPH IN THE BIBLE. grin

so tell your friend - if he hates you for it, then he was never your friend

if you dont tell your friend, how can you pray to God for anything and do not feel the devil is laughing at you - an enabler of evil?

also, if you dont tell your friend, you are telling the wife codedly you are available to do such with her if the need arise

SO MAN, GROW SOME BALLS AND DO THE RIGHT THING!!! - TELL grin
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Realfrankie(m): 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
Vision 2020
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by nduchucks: 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ashawopapa001:

◄ 1 Thessalonians 4:11 ►

World English Bible
and that you make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, even as we instructed you;

Young's Literal Translation
and to study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we did command you

Oga, stop confusing yourself and others by taking write-ups out of context thus reading without applying your God given brain for comprehension.

This is how you folks keep quiet ('mind your business') while your leaders rob you and your incoming generations blind. Na so una keep quiet until dey nearly kill Sowore for jail.

Biko mechionu gi.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by BluntBoy(m): 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
guru90:

Work related in Hotel... abi....

No provoke me this afternoon because am still enjoying my holiday.

Many conferences happen in hotels.

The man he saw her with might be her boss. They might be a part of a conference holding in the hotel.

Jumping into conclusion is a bad thing.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by bizhop01: 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
EFULEFU1:
I saw my best friends wife in a hotel with another man. Since then I have not been myself

Should I tell my friend?
Nigerian always believed that hotel is only for SEX,
Dump people dominate Africa.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Viking007(m): 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
EFULEFU1:

Should I tell my friend?
Another fake story. Trust Nairalanders to react till page 1000.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by jagojunior(m): 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
BluntBoy:

He said he saw them in a hotel, not in a hotel room.

Work-related issues such as conferences can happen in a hotel lobby.

Moreover, a boss can take work out of the office and invite specific employees to a lunch. It is called lunching with the boss

If you don't want your wife to have a social life, then stop her from working and put her in a cage.

So the wife cannot explain this to her husband?
All the OP is asking if he should tell the husband that he saw his wife with another man in a hotel.

You people are the ones reading meanings into it and giving advice based on that assumption.

Left for me, the OP should tell the husband and the wife can sort herself out with her husband with any other explanation on why she was at the hotel with another man.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Geesaintagape: 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
Guy u fuckup about ab initio. U would have u called ur friend at that point n told him where u saw his wife

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by madridsta007(m): 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
EFULEFU1:

Should I tell my friend?

You should.
That’s the bro code. You should have called your friend immediately though.

“Guy, how far? Why you no tell me you and your wife come this hotel for holiday? Na wa for you o....!”

He asks, “which place? I dey house. Where you see my wife?”
Then you talk. Bro code.

You would normally want your friend to tell you if he finds your wife in an uncompromising place.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by BluntBoy(m): 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
jagojunior:

So the wife cannot explain this to her husband?
All the OP is asking if he should tell the husband that he saw his wife with another man in a hotel.

You people are the ones reading meanings into it and giving advice based on that assumption.

Left for me, the OP should tell the husband and the wife can sort herself out with her husband with any other explanation on why she was at the hotel with another man.

What gave you the impression that she has not told her husband?
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by DAntivirus: 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
Lamanii22:
Simply mind your business... What if the person only looks like her... Plus you don't have enough proof of that...

is that what you would do?
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by jaxxy(m): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
EFULEFU1:

Should I tell my friend?

If ur frnd isn’t a serial cheat aswell then tell him so he can adjust him self to the reality bt he shudnt confront her until he has hard evidence because she can deny such allegations easily.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mosminic:

Lol no need for name calling. What if a conference was organized by her place of work and the venue is a hotel's conference room (i believe you know conference rooms are in hotels) and she had to attend. A likely possibility don't you think?

yimu!
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Avast(m): 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
To all saying mind your business.

Would you mind your business if the lady in question is your younger brother's wife?

One of the reasons why this country is getting worst everyday is because we have more of bastard children than the valid ones.

Ile ti osi ntoro, omo ale ibe ni o ti dagba

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by jagojunior(m): 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
BluntBoy:

What gave you the impression that she has not told her husband?

How does that answer the OP question?

Whether she has told the husband or not, OP is seeking to clear his conscience and maintain the trust that exists between two friends over the years for them to have grown into best friends.

I'm not reading meanings into why the woman went to the hotel or whether she's told her husband but I'm only concerned with the OP maintaining trust with his best friend.

Any other explanation is left for the wife and her husband. If she went there for business or pleasure, she should settle it with her husband.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by DAntivirus: 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
rosy1992:
Do whatever will satisfy your conscience.

would you say the same if it was a man involved?
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by futuregeneratio: 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
EFULEFU1:

Should I tell my friend?

My guy let ur guy know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.