Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... (87938 Views)

Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On / I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by biggie73(m): 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
EFULEFU1:
I saw my best friends wife in a hotel with another man. Since then I have not been myself

Should I tell my friend?
.....whatever happens in Vegas must stay in Vegas...
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by shineeye1: 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
EFULEFU1:
I saw my best friends wife in a hotel with another man. Since then I have not been myself

Should I tell my friend?

If you withhold such an information from the man, you CANNOT stand guiltless before God. In other words, you are playing with fire for as long as you withhold the information.
It is however another thing altogether how you divulge such an information - you must be guided with sense of self security.
That information can be served without any trace to the informant.
What the husband does with that true message is entirely not your business.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by BluntBoy(m): 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
jagojunior:

How does that answer the OP question?

Whether she has told the husband or not, OP is seeking to clear his conscience and maintain the trust that exists between two friends over the years for them to have grown into best friends.

I'm not reading meanings into why the woman went to the hotel or whether she's told her husband but I'm only concerned with the OP maintaining trust with his best friend.

Any other explanation is left for the wife and her husband. If she went there for business or pleasure, she should settle it with her husband.

So, what really is your own point because I don't understand?
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Eberex(m): 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
If na accident scene you go sharply use your phone camera snap am.

So you no fit use that same sense for here?
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Baztardmods: 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
sleekbae:
But if is a man cheating there is no disease involved right?
My dear, there is oo! if it was the man then it should go the other way round
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by jagojunior(m): 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
BluntBoy:

So, what really is your own point because I don't understand?

My point is that I value the true meanings to things. Therefore, if I can call you my best friend, then you shouldn't withhold such information from me.

If you (my best friend) saw my wife in a hotel with another man, tell me about it. Allow me to sort out myself with my wife in regards to whether she went there for business or pleasure. Also, even if she has told me about it or not, you duty is to tell me.

Think about this, if someone you call your best friend can withhold such a vital information from you, is he truly worth calling your "best friend"?

For me to call you a friend, you must have earned it; for me to call you my best friend then you must have really become a part of me (brotherhood)

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by innocential3032(m): 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
I saw my childhood friend wife to be with another guy, the guy in question is my neighbor and we talk and play at times, so i did not tell my friend until i do my finding by asking my neighbor about the girl. Then i don't hesitate to dial my gee number to inform him and as well advice him on what to do. As am talking to yhu now, the guy left her n his now married with 2 kids while the girl is slaying round the street of Aguda ogba. Even to the extent of my jnr brother taking her to a motel all in the name of knacking for just 2k fa. Do ur finding very well, gat ur prove n proceed to do the needful which is to open up to ur friend
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by ffo(m): 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ashawopapa001:

◄ 1 Thessalonians 4:11 ►
SUM PIC XRF DEV STU
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life: You should mind your own business and work with your hands, just as we told you,

New Living Translation
Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we instructed you before.

English Standard Version
and to aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you,

Berean Study Bible
and to aspire to live quietly, to attend to your own matters, and to work with your own hands, as we instructed you.

Berean Literal Bible
and to strive earnestly to live quietly and to attend to your own matters, and to work with your own hands, just as we commanded you,

New American Standard Bible
and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you,

New King James Version
that you also aspire to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you,

King James Bible
And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

Christian Standard Bible
to seek to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you,

Contemporary English Version
Try your best to live quietly, to mind your own business, and to work hard, just as we taught you to do.

Good News Translation
Make it your aim to live a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to earn your own living, just as we told you before.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
to seek to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you,

International Standard Version
Also, make it your goal to live quietly, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we instructed you,

NET Bible
to aspire to lead a quiet life, to attend to your own business, and to work with your hands, as we commanded you.

New Heart English Bible
and that you make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, even as we instructed you;

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And that you would be diligent, peaceable and occupied with your business, working with your hands just as we commanded you,

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Also, make it your goal to live quietly, do your work, and earn your own living, as we ordered you.

New American Standard 1977
and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you;

Jubilee Bible 2000
and that ye procure to be quiet and to do your business and to work with your hands, as we commanded you,

King James 2000 Bible
And that you study to be quiet, and to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

American King James Version
And that you study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

American Standard Version
and that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your hands, even as we charged you;

Douay-Rheims Bible
And that you use your endeavour to be quiet, and that you do your own business, and work with your own hands, as we commanded you:

Darby Bible Translation
and to seek earnestly to be quiet and mind your own affairs, and work with your [own] hands, even as we charged you,

English Revised Version
and that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your hands, even as we charged you;

Webster's Bible Translation
And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

Weymouth New Testament
and to vie with one another in eagerness for peace, every one minding his own business and working with his hands, as we ordered you to do:

World English Bible
and that you make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, even as we instructed you;

Young's Literal Translation
and to study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we did command you
Stop misquoting and misinterpreting the bible. How will you feel if you were the friend all for you to later find out that your so called friend saw your wife at an hotel with another man and kept it away from you?

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by lucky4west: 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
tell your friend and damn the consequences...you cant allow your friend to keep an unfaithful wife complications may arise later and you will regret your inaction...report clearly without exaggeration just give him the fact.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by MightySparrow: 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
They are simply brother and sister. May your friend' son never resemble another man . Can I hear you say A...
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by gentlemate00: 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
grin
Shibaraba:
Unless you caught them nacking
Bros. E no concern you.

She go deny am and if she be the olosho type go tell your friend say you sef wan chop inside. They will make up and you lose your friendship. Plus she go come perfect her game to the extent Wey be say she can't be caught ever again.

As for me shibaraba, make I enter meet her dey do orgy I go just greet her "good evening" and I move on. Minding my business is my priority this year.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
EFULEFU1:

Should I tell my friend?

This is how you busy bodies destroy peoples' homes. Mind your business.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Princedapace(m): 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
Pataricatering:
I’m seeing a lot of “ she fit give him disease “ - I have never in my life seen where any man will advice other men to stop cheating cause they can give their wife a disease ! Disease ko illness ni !

Get the fck out of my mention. If men don't gjve such advice, women should. Must u women wait for a man to give a woman such advice?

What stops women from giving such? Abi do u think cheating is a competition? I know ur type.

Pls stay off my mention. I av always maintained that if u can't deal with a cheating partner both male and female, quit and save ur self of disease.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Parablesonmarble: 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
Shibaraba:
Unless you caught them nacking
Bros. E no concern you.

She go deny am and if she be the olosho type go tell your friend say you sef wan chop inside. They will make up and you lose your friendship. Plus she go come perfect her game to the extent Wey be say she can't be caught ever again.

As for me shibaraba, make I enter meet her dey do orgy I go just greet her "good evening" and I move on. Minding my business is my priority this year.

Your brain works too fast and your fingers are fleet. I've been following your on-point comments for a while. Do you think these attributes will let you stick to this your new year resolution so?
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by joepepsy(m): 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
If you can't be bold enough to tell your friend then cancel your friendship,my own guy wife in hotel with another man? Na me go treat her Bleep up first then immediately alert my hommie.
EFULEFU1:

Should I tell my friend?

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
Honestly, this has happened to me before in PH, saw my Guy's Wifey at a hotel where I'm lodged with bikini at the poolside chilling alone, so I thought she was with her Hubby or something.
Since I didn't have her number, I called my Guy to join me for a drink, thinking Dude was in the same hotel, but alas, Bro said he was driving home...
Dude knows where I normally lodge, so he came there and met 'Wifey' with another Dude.
That's the day I knew they've been separated for 3 months.
This life sha...
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
Parablesonmarble:

Your brain works too fast and your fingers are fleet. I've been following your on-point comments for a while. Do you think these attributes will let you stick to this your new year resolution so?
to tell the truth. I seriously doubt it. It's worth a try though
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by chieme123(m): 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
Probably a business meeting. Just saying

Hahaha grin
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Skmoda360(m): 1:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
EFULEFU1:

Should I tell my friend?
I'll advise you to look away unless if he is extremely close to you cuz he will so hate you, you understand that kinda feelings .....better still you can set her up and let the husband be aware in case he is a close one.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Parablesonmarble: 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
Shibaraba:
to tell the truth. I seriously doubt it. It's worth a try though

Lol. I guessed as much. The mouth speaketh from the abundance of the heart. You've got too much stuff loaded up there. Not patronizing cos i don't know you personally so can gain nothing from doing that. Just noticed and saying what I feel. Best of luck with your resolution tho.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by CaptainFM1: 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
EFULEFU1:

Should I tell my friend?

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Ebenezar2020(m): 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
Romanoff:

Not just black widow, Scarlet Witch as well.
that is Wanda maximoff.
I'm so obsessed with the latter that I had to follow her up on social, she's just 30 and I'm asking her out already grin
Black Widow is a divorcee and I don't like divorced ladies tho.
her marriage with Ryan Reynolds (Deadpool) crashed
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by tweakdude1: 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
My father will always tell me this words[b]God created me and gave me two eyes and one mouth which means look more talk less[/b]
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by pirazo: 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
Bros mind your business nah....what do you plan to achieve with that? Who made you an investigator ? No break another man home ...No body holy pass

quote author=EFULEFU1 post=85448332]I saw my best friends wife in a hotel with another man. Since then I have not been myself

Should I tell my friend?[/quote]
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Romanoff(f): 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
that is Wanda maximoff.
I'm so obsessed with the latter that I had to follow her up on social, she's just 30 and I'm asking her out already grin
Black Widow is a divorcee and I don't like divorced ladies tho.
her marriage with Ryan Reynolds (Deadpool) crashed

TBH, I also prefer Scarlet Witch. But her surname Maximoff isn't as appealing as Romanoff, that's why I chose it as my moniker.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by tweakdude1: 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
pirazo:
Bros mind your business nah....what do you plan to achieve with that? Who made you an investigator ? No break another man home ...No body holy pass

quote author=EFULEFU1 post=85448332]I saw my best friends wife in a hotel with another man. Since then I have not been myself

Should I tell my friend?

I tire oooo
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Hairdo666(f): 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
EFULEFU1:

Should I tell my friend?
Pay no attention to these people saying mind your business. Tell the wife you're aware and she should tell her husband what she has done or you'll do it yourself. Give her a period of time. If she doesn't, tell him. Try and get some evidence sha
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by 12inchDickson: 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
What's your business, why do you think I am not married yet
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Ebenezar2020(m): 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
Romanoff:

TBH, I also prefer Scarlet Witch. But her surname Maximoff isn't as appealing as Romanoff, that's why I chose it as my moniker.
maximoff's real name is Elizabeth Olsen, Black widow's real name is Natasha Romanoff...
anyway I rarely come across ladies that loves marvel movies...
Sure you're a female?
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by TemmyT002(m): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ashawopapa001:

◄ 1 Thessalonians 4:11 ►
SUM PIC XRF DEV STU
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life: You should mind your own business and work with your hands, just as we told you,

New Living Translation
Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we instructed you before.

English Standard Version
and to aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you,

Berean Study Bible
and to aspire to live quietly, to attend to your own matters, and to work with your own hands, as we instructed you.

Berean Literal Bible
and to strive earnestly to live quietly and to attend to your own matters, and to work with your own hands, just as we commanded you,

New American Standard Bible
and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you,

New King James Version
that you also aspire to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you,

King James Bible

Christian Standard Bible

Contemporary English Version
Try your best to live quietly, to mind your own business, and to work hard, just as we taught you to do.

Good News Translation
Make it your aim to live a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to earn your own living, just as we told you before.

Holman Christian Standard Bible

International Standard Version
Also, make it your goal to live quietly, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we instructed you,

NET Bible
to aspire to lead a quiet life, to attend to your own business, and to work with your hands, as we commanded you.

New Heart English Bible

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And that you would be diligent, peaceable and occupied with your business, working with your hands just as we commanded you,

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Also, make it your goal to live quietly, do your work, and earn your own living, as we ordered you.

New American Standard 1977
and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you;

Jubilee Bible 2000
and that ye procure to be quiet and to do your business and to work with your hands, as we commanded you,

King James 2000 Bible
And that you study to be quiet, and to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

American King James Version
And that you study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

American Standard Version

Douay-Rheims Bible
And that you use your endeavour to be quiet, and that you do your own business, and work with your own hands, as we commanded you:

Darby Bible Translation
and to seek earnestly to be quiet and mind your own affairs, and work with your [own] hands, even as we charged you,

English Revised Version

Webster's Bible Translation

Weymouth New Testament
and to vie with one another in eagerness for peace, every one minding his own business and working with his hands, as we ordered you to do:

World English Bible

Young's Literal Translation
and to study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we did command you

Hahahaha
I hope you never need help and people start minding their own business.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by deathmen12: 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
Well said, you didn’t try to cover things up because you are a woman, infidelity is not something one should endure in a marriage both male and female
Romanoff:
Issues like this are very sensitive.

The woman might have covered her tracks so well that it will only take being caught redhanded before you can have a case.

2. You should have greeted her and called her husband on the phone immediately to say "guy, I just stumble on madam now now for so so so and so".....

grin

3. If you and your best friend are very close, you shouldn't have an issue telling him what you saw, you can also advise him to be vigilant. If you don't, it means you're enabling her infidelity if she's unfaithful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) / How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.