Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... (88013 Views)

Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On / I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by craves(m): 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
so any body see in a hotel went there for sex abi?... your mind is unduly dirty. if my last statement is logically true for you, it implies that you also went there for sex.

men should stop drawing necessary conclusions when they see a woman they know with someone else

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by CaptainFM1: 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
Lamanii22:
Simply mind your business... What if the person only looks like her... Plus you don't have enough proof of that...

Another angle to the issue. Just like the yoruba movie I just watched. "The husband poisoned his wife not knowing it was her twin sister he caught sleeping with her own boyfriend.

All I will say is, "Patience needs to be exercised and thorough investigation needs to be carried out. Cutting off the head is not the medicine for headache!

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by malaria(f): 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
Why did you not stop her to greet her, her reactions alone will show you what she came for. Even if she came for something shady, u could have confronted her straight out there.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by deathmen12: 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
Yes she went for prayer and fasting, radada
Jodha:
Do yhu know what she went to do with this other man in the hotel?....

Biko no go spoil person marriage based on misconception...
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by malaria(f): 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
emezuo17:
. Once saw a friend's wife in a hotel, with some very rough men, the way they greeted her, shows she has been one of them paddy for long, she greeted me, sat with them drank some bottles of beer, while I was drinking mine with a friend, after about an hour she said he good bye and left, till today husband never told me madam told him we met at so so place, me self I maintain my lane, we still see in our worship place till today as if we never met at that kind wrong place.
you exchanged pleasantries, meaning her conscience is clear.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by friendl: 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
Sometimes when you keep to yourself ,you found peace ,l will make sure she knows l saw her
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by TLION(m): 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
Probably a business meeting. Just saying
. Business meeting in Hotel. Stop saying
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
TLION:
. Business meeting in Hotel. Stop saying
Heard people close deals in hotels and clubs

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by tunize(m): 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jodha:
Do yhu know what she went to do with this other man in the hotel?....

Biko no go spoil person marriage based on misconception...
Waitn concern married woman for hotel.
Even if its a business meeting why hotel.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
Theboss100:
Yes o, which will finally take center stage in a hotel room. U peeps should stop deceiving urselvers. To find a virtous woman these days is just too difficult. We just av rebranded oloshos getting married upandan. God help me o
God eep us all.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Preetychina22(m): 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jabioro:
It is non of your business,briefly in 1999 I have drove to my friend place at night when I came back from Port Harcourt.Gettirng there he was very happy to see me he began to give me all the escapede that happens when i was not around including the new mama presently in his life now (then) He called on the hole to greet his friend,Lo and behold she turned out to be another friend wife ,she had then gave birth to two lovely kids to my other friend unknown to him..I immediately pretended not to ever know her and she did the same..I left after about fifteen minutes..As early as 6:30 am she was in my house before I left for office..she brought up yesterday matter to my attention knew fully well how closed her husband was to me..not even ordinary friend but my mother relatives..I told her bluntly that if she hear it any where the leakages should be from her or her adulterous male friend,as for me I am not ready to divulge any info to her husband or relatives..she ask me to sue..and give her my words..2007 she came to my home bought things for ..and she told me thank you...you could understand better..keep your eye off..your leg and your ear..abeg
You kept your word. You minded your business. You're a real OG. Respect to you senior man.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
INDUSTRIALFAN:
people are very dumb and assuming... Especially here in Nigeria.... Hotel = infidelity and immorality to 89% of Nigerians. Very nonsense thinking.
Gracias.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
Enwhen:

Baby come let's have a biz meeting in a five star hotel ...Dem go back... U join them , ashi
I won't join issues with illiterates this 2020 unfortunately
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Romanoff(f): 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
maximoff's real name is Elizabeth Olsen, Black widow's real name is Natasha Romanoff...
anyway I rarely come across ladies that loves marvel movies...
Sure you're a female?

Elizabeth Olsen is the actress who plays the role of Wanda Maximoff aka Scarlet Witch.

Then the actress to plays Black widow/Natasha Romanoff is Scarlet Johansson.

Lol. I am very female. I grew reading DC and Marvel comics. Safe to say I'm team Marvel.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
EFULEFU1:
I saw my best friends wife in a hotel with another man. Since then I have not been myself

Should I tell my friend?
I don't know ask Nwamikpe
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Preetychina22(m): 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2020
ikwedim:
If you hide am, someone will also hide your own from you. Tell the motherfucker and let him be vigilant. Na wife we are talking about not girlfriend. I was in the same bear parlor when a man came in with my neighbor wife. The husband is a security. She never knew I was the one sitting beside them. The man was kissing and she is even giving him a Mouth Action. I recorded it once she bend to suck and I try to move and come back recording which show her face. Before evening I will tell the man. And if she deny den d video will come in. Nonsense. We can't continue with this in 2020
What da fvck. Lots of hoez in marriages. I see lots of them on Instagram. Smh

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by emmabest2000(m): 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ashawopapa001:

◄ 1 Thessalonians 4:11 ►
SUM PIC XRF DEV STU
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life: You should mind your own business and work with your hands, just as we told you,

New Living Translation
Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we instructed you before.

English Standard Version
and to aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you,

Berean Study Bible
and to aspire to live quietly, to attend to your own matters, and to work with your own hands, as we instructed you.

Berean Literal Bible
and to strive earnestly to live quietly and to attend to your own matters, and to work with your own hands, just as we commanded you,

New American Standard Bible
and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you,

New King James Version
that you also aspire to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you,

King James Bible
And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

Christian Standard Bible
to seek to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you,

Contemporary English Version
Try your best to live quietly, to mind your own business, and to work hard, just as we taught you to do.

Good News Translation
Make it your aim to live a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to earn your own living, just as we told you before.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
to seek to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you,

International Standard Version
Also, make it your goal to live quietly, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we instructed you,

NET Bible
to aspire to lead a quiet life, to attend to your own business, and to work with your hands, as we commanded you.

New Heart English Bible
and that you make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, even as we instructed you;

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And that you would be diligent, peaceable and occupied with your business, working with your hands just as we commanded you,

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Also, make it your goal to live quietly, do your work, and earn your own living, as we ordered you.

New American Standard 1977
and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you;

Jubilee Bible 2000
and that ye procure to be quiet and to do your business and to work with your hands, as we commanded you,

King James 2000 Bible
And that you study to be quiet, and to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

American King James Version
And that you study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

American Standard Version
and that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your hands, even as we charged you;

Douay-Rheims Bible
And that you use your endeavour to be quiet, and that you do your own business, and work with your own hands, as we commanded you:

Darby Bible Translation
and to seek earnestly to be quiet and mind your own affairs, and work with your [own] hands, even as we charged you,

English Revised Version
and that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your hands, even as we charged you;

Webster's Bible Translation
And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

Weymouth New Testament
and to vie with one another in eagerness for peace, every one minding his own business and working with his hands, as we ordered you to do:

World English Bible
and that you make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, even as we instructed you;

Young's Literal Translation
and to study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we did command you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Ebenezar2020(m): 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
Romanoff:

Elizabeth Olsen is the actress who plays the role of Wanda Maximoff aka Scarlet Witch.

Then the actress to plays Black widow/Natasha Romanoff is Scarlet Johansson.

Lol. I am very female. I grew reading DC and Marvel comics. Safe to say I'm team Marvel.

really then we are on the same side, both of us would make a great team since we have same ideologies and same preferences.
How about we create a thread where the both of us could Interact?
we could also form a team of two where we engage on an intellectual discourse and outline our goals and check up on each other and also motivate ourselves on our career and liaise together to achieve our set goals...
how about that?
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Romanoff(f): 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ebenezar2020:

really then we are on the same side, both of us would make a great team since we have same ideologies and same preferences.
How about we create a thread where the both of us could Interact?
we could also form a team of two where we engage on an intellectual discourse and outline our goals and check up on each other and also motivate ourselves on our career and liaise together to achieve our set goals...
how about that?

I doubt that I'd be able to keep up but just look out for my posts, I'll look out for yours as well.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Butoneday2(m): 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
EFULEFU1:
I saw my best friends wife in a hotel with another man. Since then I have not been myself

Should I tell my friend?
Tell him ASAP
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by therajah: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
My frnd! U better be urself!! If u tell ur frnd, you will be happy u scattered a home shey?? You don chop chicken yansh. Na from ur mouth dem go hear say teacher mana die Wat gives you the impression its even wat u are thinking. Even if!!! Did she see you too? If u can, quietly n secrety talk to her, do. If u can or cant, be urself and hold ur peace forever.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Ebenezar2020(m): 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
Romanoff:

I doubt that I'd be able to keep up but just look out for my posts, I'll look out for yours as well.
email cool
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Romanoff(f): 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
email cool

I can't share that.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Tomilola360: 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
Shibaraba:
Unless you caught them nacking
Bros. E no concern you.

She go deny am and if she be the olosho type go tell your friend say you sef wan chop inside. They will make up and you lose your friendship. Plus she go come perfect her game to the extent Wey be say she can't be caught ever again.

As for me shibaraba, make I enter meet her dey do orgy I go just greet her "good evening" and I move on. Minding my business is my priority this year.

your last paragraph is not needed. would have been a nice response
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Butoneday2(m): 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
Dammysmart:
Do you have enough evidence to corroborate your proof? Response to this should guide your action.

#peace
The hotel alone is enough evidence. Someone's wife in a hotel, ah bro, check it nau e get as be. My opinion though.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by baratech: 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
Maybe they're there for business... Trying to get a supply contract from the hotel.... Don't just jump into conclusions
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Butoneday2(m): 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
Shibaraba:
Unless you caught them nacking
Bros. E no concern you.

She go deny am and if she be the olosho type go tell your friend say you sef wan chop inside. They will make up and you lose your friendship. Plus she go come perfect her game to the extent Wey be say she can't be caught ever again.

As for me shibaraba, make I enter meet her dey do orgy I go just greet her "good evening" and I move on. Minding my business is my priority this year.
Exactly, we should no how to be minding our businesses
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by akilo1: 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
Aproco wetin concern u? Telephone without no wire
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Ebenezar2020(m): 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
Romanoff:

I can't share that.
should I msg u directly or anyway ebenezertriumphs2020@gmail.com. Thanks a lot cool
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by streetsoldier1(m): 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
If actually the man is your friend, let alone best friend, abeg tell him and free your mind and free your friend too. Hope you have undeniable evidence?
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by silibaba: 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
EFULEFU1:

Should I tell my friend?

e konsign you sad
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Dameland: 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mind your business and walk away. Don't stick your nose in another person's business. It maybe an arrangement between the couple...the person may even be her brother or cousin. Just mind your business. Period!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.