Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! (48280 Views)

Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With / 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by kamikaz1: 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
Omotayor123:

I simply know he Belong to another smiley

You self no say I catch you grin. haba
Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Surulereman(m): 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
Product of solid values and morals. Your own experience prepared you for this heroic deed. God will surely reward you with a good man, made for you.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Culin(f): 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
God bless you with your own man. A noble and worthy one.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
You don't have feelings for the guy. You don't want to move on. You want to sulk and hope that your guy will come back. Perhaps, you think the girl that 'snatched' your guy will surely, eventually regret her action and you don't want the girl's fate to befall you. That apart, I think what you did is noble and at the same time, stupid. Noble in the sense that you coached and counsel someone to understand that nobody is perfect. Flaws and mistakes are the woven fabrics of human existence. Kudos. BUT,
THE LARGER PORTION OF YOUR ACTION IS PLAIN STUPIDITY. IF YOU DON'T LIKE OR LOVE THE GUY ENOUGH TO START UP WITH HIM, WHY NOT LET HIM GO? WHY REATTACHING HIM TO THE SAME GIRL HE IS RUNNING FROM? YOU THINK THE MAN HAS SUDDENLY DECIDED TO SWALLOW ROCKS BECAUSE YOU TOLD HIM TO? IF ANYTHING BAD HAPPENS IN THAT MARRIAGE, YOUR STUPID SELF SHOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE. AS YOU HAVE SUCCEEDED IN BRINGING THEM BACK, PLS, GO AND START LIVING WITH THEM SO THAT YOU WILL GLUE THEM TOGETHER INCASE ANY OF THEM STILL WANT TO OPT OUT. SOMEBODY JUST QUIETLY MOVED AWAY FROM A TOXIC AFFAIR, ADA JESUS NOW BROUGHT THEM BACK TOGETHER. IF THE GUY HAD DONE SOMETHING NASTY OR STUPID, YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO ASK WHY THE GUY DIDN'T MOVE OUT. NONSENSE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by oglalasioux(m): 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
You didn't have feelings for the guy. You should be praised for not deceiving the guy and make him spend his money on you and not for making him go back to his ex. You might have mixed oil with water thinking you've achieved a feat.
Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by lonelydora: 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
Omotayor123:
Met this guy late September, he was in for loving doving and all. Told me I was the perfect definition of what he was looking for in a bride.

This is a well to do single man with chains of businesses, cars, a good house & also working for mining company. He is Responsible disciplined and religious.
Bottom line is He's what any lady would be glad to have.

The thing is, He had problems with his bae & wanted to find solace and comfort with me, forget his Fiancee and moved on.

I could have taken Advantage of their situation, played the Angelic Good wife, hold him tight, pretend to tolerate all his mess & made him forget totally about his bae.
But I see it as a challenge I have to overcome.
Why

I had issues with my fiance, he left to find comfort in the hands of another girl. The girl jumped on the opportunity without hesitation, played the perfect babe and the rest is history...

I couldn't do the same to another girl, i know how heartbreak & betrayal feels.
so I decided to help them for I know their issue isn't beyond repair.

I took my time to let the guy know I am not perfect and equally have my flaws.
I made him see reason why he shouldn't give up and run to a comfort zone each time his relationship has issues.
Their issue was just communication breakdown & lack of understanding. They could fix it if they really want to and ready to shift grounds...

And now, I'm grateful my efforts played off, with my coaching, he realized he was making a mistake taking the risk of throwing a 3 years relationship away for another one which the outcome is yet unknown.

Now they are back Together, settled all differences and their wedding date is set.
I just received an IV to attend their wedding holding on 18th of January 2020.

If i had entered their Picture, it may be impossible or almost imposssible for this great feat to happen.

I couldn't be more proud of myself. smiley

Ladies This Year Let's help ourselves out!
Don't take Advantage of other people's situations
Don't be the reason why a relationship or marriage breaks totally.
Don't let Despiration push you into hurting others.
May God help us, Give us the best of partners and not make us a stumbling block to the happiness of others.

I did well right

Sorry for the Long Epistle
Cc. Lalasticlala help push to Front Page, Let others Learn.
lalasticlala
farano

Well done, but are you now ready for another relationship?
Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Mypeople2(m): 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
Omotayor123:
Met this guy late September, he was in for loving doving and all. Told me I was the perfect definition of what he was looking for in a bride.

This is a well to do single man with chains of businesses, cars, a good house & also working for mining company. He is Responsible disciplined and religious.

The thing is, He had problems with his bae & wanted to find solace and comfort with me, forget his Fiancee and moved on.

I could have taken Advantage of their situation, played the Angelic Good wife, hold him tight, pretend to tolerate all his mess & made him forget totally about his bae.
Why

I had issues with my fiance, he left to find comfort in the hands of another girl. The girl jumped on the opportunity without hesitation, played the perfect babe and the rest is history...

I made him see reason why he shouldn't give up and run to a comfort zone each time his relationship has issues.
Their issue was just communication breakdown & lack of understanding. They could fix it if they really want to and ready to shift grounds...

And now, I'm grateful my efforts played off, with my coaching, he realized he was making a mistake taking the risk of throwing a 3 years relationship away for another one which the outcome is yet unknown.

Now they are back Together, settled all differences and their wedding date is set.

If i had entered their Picture, it may be impossible or almost imposssible for this great feat to happen.

May God help us, Give us the best of partners and not make us a stumbling block to the happiness of others.

I did well right

lalasticlala
farano
You be correct babe .20000 likes for you

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Omotayor123(f): 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
lonelydora:

Well done, but are you now ready for another relationship?
I'm Ready when my Husband shows up grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by alizma: 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
What happened to minding your own business verse usually preached on nairaland?
Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
Omotayor123:

Why

I did well right

lalasticlala
farano
Wow is this a dream,mehn I don't know if I will meet this kind,wonderful lady keep it up pls I wish I could see you hmmm

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by celeiyke: 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
U just received an IV for a wedding meant for January 18th
Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Omotayor123(f): 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
Surulereman:
Product of solid values and morals. Your own experience prepared you for this heroic deed. God will surely reward you with a good man, made for you.
Aamin. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by CUPIDsparrow(m): 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
Dis your story sweet for ear
Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Isoduwa(m): 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
But did you kiss � him or se% him

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Ebenezar2020(m): 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
BigJoe19:
Women are just for men pleasure, wonder why all the inventors of good things like car, aeroplane, telephone, washing machine are not women from women.

If there were no men, Humans would just be the same with animals in the wild.

All the things women claim to do are also done by other mammal animals like breastfeeding and caring of young ones, nothing that makes them higher animals.
I once remember how I used to worship them and was an asslicker even with my money I was begging to be loved and they treated me like a piece of shit.
Ubunja Martinez39 and all the Redpill soldiers finally came and rescued me.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by MicroSweet(m): 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
dipsetbang:
Long story short, you are available ba?

grin

Wickedness in highplaces
Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by divineappo(m): 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
I feel this story is fabricated
Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by safarigirl(f): 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
MicroSweet:
grin
Humans are insatiable. If the lady had grabbed the opportunity to replace the 'embattled' girlfriend, y'all would still call her gold digger or opportunist. Now she's done otherwise, some of y'all are still calling her unwise, and all sorts of despicable names. C'mon!
she didn't grab the opportunity because she didn't like the guy.

This isn't one of those good deeds people do despite themselves. If you don't fancy someone romantically and aren't attracted to the person, it is common sense to pass them off to another person, preferably the one that was tolerating them.

If it was a different guy that she actually fancied, a guy she was attracted to, we would not be hearing this story seeking accolades. This is just an avenue for self-aggrandizement. She didn't save a relationship, she saved herself.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
omokoginimi:
Oh wow! Who is peeling onions? I’m crying. This story Is so touching and inspiring. Thank you for sharing

Iranu undecided undecided

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Bluntemperor: 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
Congratulations,you have won a 2020 awards as a soul saving sister.May God steps into your own situation and settle you this year too.Nice one,you won many hearts, for by their fruits,we shall know them.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by adedayourt(m): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2020
Proud of you dear Omotayor123

Happy new year.

How's d ewedu tree at d back of d house

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2020
dview001:

Dirty smelly prostit*te like you, ugly shit talking about heaven undecided
Yea yea, leave that to my God and I.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Omotayor123(f): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2020
Sparro:
You don't have feelings for the guy. You don't want to move on. You want to sulk and hope that your guy will come back. Perhaps, you think the girl that 'snatched' your guy will surely, eventually regret her action and you don't want the girl's fate to befall you. That apart, I think what you did is noble and at the same time, stupid. Noble in the sense that you coached and counsel someone to understand that nobody is perfect. Flaws and mistakes are the woven fabrics of human existence. Kudos. BUT,
THE LARGER PORTION OF YOUR ACTION IS PLAIN STUPIDITY. IF YOU DON'T LIKE OR LOVE THE GUY ENOUGH TO START UP WITH HIM, WHILE NOT LET HIM GO? WHY REATTACHING HIM TO THE SAME GIRL HE IS RUNNING FROM? YOU THINK THE MAN HAS SUDDENLY DECIDED TO SWALLOW ROCKS BECAUSE YOU TOLD HIM TO? IF ANYTHING BAD HAPPENS IN THAT MARRIAGE, YOUR STUPID SELF SHOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE. AS YOU HAVE SUCCEEDED IN BRINGING THEM BACK, PLS, GO AND START LIVING WITH THEM SO THAT YOU WILL GLUE THEM TOGETHER INCASE ANY OF THEM STILL WANT TO OPT OUT. SOMEBODY JUST QUIETLY MOVED AWAY FROM A TOXIC AFFAIR, ADA JESUS NOW BROUGHT THEM BACK TOGETHER. IF THE GUY HAD DONE SOMETHING NASTY OR STUPID, YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO ASK WHY THE GUY DIDN'T MOVE OUT. NONSENSE
What you don't understand is "We make mistakes sometimes & we need other people to help and correct us.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by kilojoDesigns: 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2020
Omotayor123:

So I learnt, thank you very much.

lalasticlala it's been a while cheesy
I'm not lalasticlala o shocked, I happen to dislike snakes smiley
Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by BigJoe19: 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
I once remember how I used to worship them and was an asslicker even with my money I was begging to be loved and they treated me like a piece of shit.
Ubunja Martinez39 and all the Redpill soldiers finally came and rescued me.
The only use of a woman is for pleasure and procreation, just don't give a damn about their actions, Fvck them and move on or as they say just swim your own.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Skmoda360(m): 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
omokoginimi:
Oh wow! Who is peeling onions? I’m crying. This story Is so touching and inspiring. Thank you for sharing

Iranu undecided undecided
Why painment esubeleke? undecided
Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by CaptainFM1: 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
Omotayor123:

Why

I did well right

lalasticlala
farano

Very nice of u, but I do not believe your story one bit. There must be something that did not hit u from the guy which u refuse to tell us. Anyway, it's nice to be you.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
Omotayor123:

Of course, I wasn't into him. And The reason I mentioned his financial strength was to let u know that any girl would av jump into the opportunity and figure how to clinch him tightly to herself.
I have the opportunity even after I went through same in the hands of others. I could have use it as a pay back but I didn't.
So Yeah, that obviously deserves a standing ovation.

And my write up isn't blaming anybody.
Thank you for your contribution.
Madam, not every girl will jump at such opportunity.I have personally let more than two well to do men go because I wasn't emotionally connected to them.One even offered me job and accommodation while I was in dire need of both but I rejected all because I knew his intentions (he wanted me). And yes I once walked out of a relationship with someone I love because I got to know he came to me due to issues he had with his girlfriend.Dude got so confused that I had to help him make the decision by initiating the break-up. Point is in all this, I never thought myself to be some hero or the next best thing that ever happened to man.Rather I thought I did what a sane person with integrity would do.

Yes, I get the point in your thread and I hope ladies who are yet to attain such level of integrity will but please stop making it seem like you're some magical being from Pluto. Except if you want some validation for your acts, then I will tell you, you did well.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
To me there's nothing wrong in marrying someone who wants to marry you, if you had agreed to marry him, would it be wrong? Nope I don't think so, so why don't you just say you ain't into the guy.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by holicupp(m): 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
wow is all I can say

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Froshloaded: 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
dview001:

Dirty smelly prostit*te like you, ugly shit talking about heaven undecided
If you don't have sth good to say, can you just bleep off
Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Omotayor123(f): 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
adedayourt:
Proud of you dear Omotayor123
Happy new year.
How's d ewedu tree at d back of d house
Oh! Long time ooo smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy / Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.