Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,662 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! (48212 Views)

Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With / 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
God bless you.

You're the definition of a high value woman
Omotayor123:
Met this guy late September, he was in for loving doving and all. Told me I was the perfect definition of what he was looking for in a bride.

This is a well to do single man with chains of businesses, cars, a good house & also working for mining company. He is Responsible disciplined and religious.
Bottom line is He's what any lady would be glad to have.

The thing is, He had problems with his bae & wanted to find solace and comfort with me, forget his Fiancee and moved on.

I could have taken Advantage of their situation, played the Angelic Good wife, hold him tight, pretend to tolerate all his mess & made him forget totally about his bae.
But I see it as a challenge I have to overcome.
Why

I had issues with my fiance, he left to find comfort in the hands of another girl. The girl jumped on the opportunity without hesitation, played the perfect babe and the rest is history...

I couldn't do the same to another girl, i know how heartbreak & betrayal feels.
so I decided to help them for I know their issue isn't beyond repair.

I took my time to let the guy know I am not perfect and equally have my flaws.
I made him see reason why he shouldn't give up and run to a comfort zone each time his relationship has issues.
Their issue was just communication breakdown & lack of understanding. They could fix it if they really want to and ready to shift grounds...

And now, I'm grateful my efforts played off, with my coaching, he realized he was making a mistake taking the risk of throwing a 3 years relationship away for another one which the outcome is yet unknown.

Now they are back Together, settled all differences and their wedding date is set.
I just received an IV to attend their wedding holding on 18th of January 2020.

If i had entered their Picture, it may be impossible or almost imposssible for this great feat to happen.

I couldn't be more proud of myself. smiley

Ladies This Year Let's help ourselves out!
Don't take Advantage of other people's situations
Don't be the reason why a relationship or marriage breaks totally.
Don't let Despiration push you into hurting others.
May God help us, Give us the best of partners and not make us a stumbling block to the happiness of others.

I did well right

Sorry for the Long Epistle
Cc. Lalasticlala help push to Front Page, Let others Learn.
lalasticlala
farano

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
You've secured a mansion in heaven for this good deed.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Froshloaded: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
You've secured a mansion in heaven for this good deed.
How come you know?
Are you Gods Angel grin

3 Likes

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by We4all: 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
Omotayor123:
Met this guy late September, he was in for loving doving and all. Told me I was the perfect definition of what he was looking for in a bride.

This is a well to do single man with chains of businesses, cars, a good house & also working for mining company. He is Responsible disciplined and religious.

The thing is, He had problems with his bae & wanted to find solace and comfort with me, forget his Fiancee and moved on.

I could have taken Advantage of their situation, played the Angelic Good wife, hold him tight, pretend to tolerate all his mess & made him forget totally about his bae.
Why

I had issues with my fiance, he left to find comfort in the hands of another girl. The girl jumped on the opportunity without hesitation, played the perfect babe and the rest is history...

I made him see reason why he shouldn't give up and run to a comfort zone each time his relationship has issues.
Their issue was just communication breakdown & lack of understanding. They could fix it if they really want to and ready to shift grounds...

And now, I'm grateful my efforts played off, with my coaching, he realized he was making a mistake taking the risk of throwing a 3 years relationship away for another one which the outcome is yet unknown.

Now they are back Together, settled all differences and their wedding date is set.

If i had entered their Picture, it may be impossible or almost imposssible for this great feat to happen.

May God help us, Give us the best of partners and not make us a stumbling block to the happiness of others.

I did well right

lalasticlala
farano

He was only using you as a rebound. That sweet talk of "you are the kind of woman I want", could have just been mere words and not really that serious.

The truth is, he wasn't really into you. It's good that you were smart enough to figure that out, to avoid stories that touch.

Your ex left you for another woman and I don't think she is to be blamed. Your guy must have seen something in her which was missing in you(unless he was under a spell and not in his right frame of mind).

You must bear in mind that for one to rise, someone must fall. Life isn't fair and that's the way it is!

Regardless, I think the part where you mentioned about his wealth wasn't necessary. In my opinion, seeking 'a standing ovation' for your act wreaks of hypocrisy. Both of you were not into each other and it has got nothing to do with doing the right thing.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
Froshloaded:

How come you know?
Are you Gods Angel grin
Jesus said, blessed are the peace maker for they shall see God.
Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Froshloaded: 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
Jesus said, blessed are the peace maker for they shall see God.
Ya right..
I like your type..
You always have answer for everything shocked cool
Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Lightangel65: 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
Lol nice, maybe you are among the 1% of girls who aren't sluts

3 Likes

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by themaestro08(m): 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Omotayor123(f): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
We4all:

He was only using you as a rebound. That sweet talk of "you are the kind of woman I want", could have just been mere words and not really that serious.

The truth is, he wasn't really into you. It's good that you were smart enough to figure that out, to avoid stories that touch.

Your ex left you for another woman and I don't think she is to be blamed. Your guy must have seen something in her which was missing in you(unless he was under a spell and not in his right frame of mind).

You must bear in mind that for one to rise, someone must fall. Life isn't fair and that's the way it is!

Regardless, I think the part where you mentioned about his wealth wasn't necessary. In my opinion, seeking 'a standing ovation' for your act wreaks of hypocrisy. Both of you were not into each other and it has got nothing to do with doing the right thing.

Of course, I wasn't into him. And The reason I mentioned his financial strength was to let u know that any girl would av jump into the opportunity and figure how to clinch him tightly to herself.
I have the opportunity even after I went through same in the hands of others. I could have use it as a pay back but I didn't.
So Yeah, that obviously deserves a standing ovation.

And my write up isn't blaming anybody.
Thank you for your contribution.

9 Likes

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by themaestro08(m): 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
We4all:

Guy one fresh punna for you.

Your analysis made sense. Yeah I also view it from this angle.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Omotayor123(f): 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
RoyalBlu:
Nice one sis. kiss
What you did was noble.
You're a Queen.
Your King is just around the bend. Hold up.

Thank you God bless smiley
Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Omotayor123(f): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
farady:
That's beautiful and thanks for a job well done. Infact I owe you a drink! I know it's not easy, cause I can relate - it must have drained you emotionally cheesy

Keep it up. You too, you will settled wink
Aamin. Thank u sir
Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by We4all: 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
Omotayor123:

Of course, I wasn't into him. And The reason I mentioned his financial strength was to let u know that any girl would av jump into the opportunity and figure how to clinch him tightly to herself.
I have the opportunity even after I went through same in the hands of others. I could have use it as a pay back but I didn't.

Nah, not any girl would jump into the hands of a man simply because he is rich. That you didn't do so and feels you deserve an accolade shows the level of moral decadency in our society.

Being rich is one thing and defining the source of wealth is another. Not every wealth looks appealing and I know girls who will always say no to a man regardless of his income status.

21 Likes

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Prettiedame: 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2020
Omotayor123:

Any girl would have jumped at it. You didn't jump at it? Are you a man?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Parkleader: 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
We4all:

6 Likes

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by rtdCivilservant: 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
We4all:

U too much.
Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Manacho28: 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
We4all:

The ex is probably under the effect of a pvssy sweetner. And he wouldn't realize this until the girl drain him of everything he has and moved on to the next available opportunity.
He is probably in for a long thing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Omotayor123(f): 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
We4all:

Nah, not any girl would jump into the hands of a man simply because he is rich. That you didn't do so and feels you deserve an accolade shows the level of moral decadency in our society.

Being rich is one thing and defining the source of wealth is another. Not every wealth looks appealing and I know girls who will always say no to a man regardless of his income status.
You are right!
Just a rare thing these days. Most people want readymade.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by rosy1992(f): 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
We need ladies like you to dominate planet earth.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by AntiWailer: 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
Not exactly.

The line he used on u is a very old line.

He would have fcked u and still go on with his girl.

If you thought he married the girl because u said so, u are extremely naive.

I congratulate u instead.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by yemifez: 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
I am also proud of you

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by sayisayi(m): 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
You must be British. Union Jack

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Mutemenot(m): 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
Op, come let me be your Ned, you know I like good things. smiley
Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Trutherme: 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
Omotayor123:

Why

I did well right

lalasticlala
farano
Good for you, but is this for real or some fairy tale?
Also, are you financially stable like the man or not? Let's read a little more about you because I am stunned that you have this kind of self control.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by 12345baba(m): 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
Just speechless
Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by guru90: 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
U mean u go settle matter.... Don't worry after their Wedding de guy will still come back to u secretly.

But that guy self.....
Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Roon9(m): 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
Should we tell her? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by deavicky(m): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
I try to read but couldn't read to the end, but what every u have done, well-done. Come let me pay u back. I will marry u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by sayisayi(m): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
We4all:

Thesaurus definition of Bad Belle

3 Likes

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Mims2016(m): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
Really nice step you took. You'll find true love soon. God bless you.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues / Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? / I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.