Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Help! My Wife Cannot Dissociate Herself From Her Ex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Cannot Dissociate Herself From Her Ex (3302 Views)

How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? / My Wife Cannot Cope With My Sex Needs / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Wife Cannot Dissociate Herself From Her Ex by stabillini: 8:45am On Jan 04, 2020
My wife is a born-again Christian, we have been married for 20years and I have absolute trust in her until recently when she found her ex-boyfriend 4 years ago when she lost her father, the ex got to know about it and sent her 50k to cover some burial expenses. Since then they have been having prolonged chatting on whatsapp every day, I have been reading the chats.
Initially it seemed like normal chats like "how was your day?", "good morning, how was your night?" these chats always lead to other small talks.
But recently the chats have taken another turn. Now we have chats like "I couldn't sleep last night, I kept thinking of you" to which my wife would reply "same here". Last night the chat went like this.
Wife: "now that we have found each other, what next?"
Ex: "I am here to reclaim what rightfully belongs to me but was taken away from me 20years ago".
Wife: "don't you think that would be difficult? I'd like to see how you would do that".
Physically I know they have not been seeing each other because we are living in Abeokuta and the ex-boyfriend is living in Kaduna. But these chats are giving me so much worry. I don't know where it's leading to. They might plan to kill me. I have not confronted my wife knowing that the chats will stop and they might go underground. Pls, I need advices of fellow nairalanders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Cannot Dissociate Herself From Her Ex by thorpido(m): 8:48am On Jan 04, 2020
You don't have to do anything.Just as you imagined the story,you can simply draw a favourable conclusion.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Cannot Dissociate Herself From Her Ex by Tekzyflex(m): 8:49am On Jan 04, 2020
Old fire wood no dey quench! OK let me advice you what to do. Take her phone without her knowing. Delete the man's contact on her phone. Delete every form of social media contact she has with the said man. Just do it secretly. Thank me later

10 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Cannot Dissociate Herself From Her Ex by healthserve(m): 8:50am On Jan 04, 2020
It's simple. Confront and tell her you know about the chats. And that since she has made her decision you understand and accept it and that you both can part wages peaceably. Do this and whatever her reaction is settle for it and act wisely in its aftermath.

Sorry but you've lost her already. Even if she's physically present with you, her loyalty will not be adequate if you find yourself. In troubled waters like needs that require medical attention

Better to let her go to go satisfy her unrealistic fantasies along with the list of that lustful other. Immediately she leaves shop for another and enjoy your peace of mind. When she returns after the other would. Have fvcked the living daylights out of her not knowing he was only trying to seduce and have a fvck companion, it would have been too late..

But if you want to keep her. Delete all her social media handles and throw away the phone grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Cannot Dissociate Herself From Her Ex by KevinDein: 8:53am On Jan 04, 2020
Surely you have to be trolling. grin

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Cannot Dissociate Herself From Her Ex by Froshloaded: 8:55am On Jan 04, 2020
Egbon , you have lost her already!!
Follow this
healthserve:
It's simple. Confront and tell her you know about the chats. And that since she has made her decision you understand and accept it and that you both can part wages peaceably. Do this and whatever her reaction is settle for it and act wisely in its aftermath.

Or you might just try this first..
I wish you the very best
Tekzyflex post=85485738:
Old fire wood no dey quench! OK let me advice you what to do. Take her phone without her knowing. Delete the man's contact on her phone. Delete every form of social media contact she has with the said man. Just do it secretly. Thank me later
Re: Help! My Wife Cannot Dissociate Herself From Her Ex by donstan18: 8:56am On Jan 04, 2020
I've said it and will keep saying it.

Marrying a virgin lady is one of the blessings a man can get on earth. You'll have no fear or business with this kind of stories.

Oga, believe me when I say that there's absolutely nothing you can do to stop them from fvckin soon. What you should be worried about is your safety and life, not your wife's pussay.

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Cannot Dissociate Herself From Her Ex by GOFRONT(m): 9:00am On Jan 04, 2020
Chaiii.. grin grin cheesy

Inside this life, tins are really going On.....

Once debe, Always debe...

85% of Nigerian women never marry the man they loved whole hearted.....

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Cannot Dissociate Herself From Her Ex by donbachi(m): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2020
Ex ex ex ex...everytime,there is nothing like ex as long as they are still seeing...afterall,na una say old firewood no dey quench...the simple truth is dat,d guy still dey fvck ur wife.
Re: Help! My Wife Cannot Dissociate Herself From Her Ex by Druss(m): 9:05am On Jan 04, 2020
Confront her about it. By the way also realise that trust is gone. It can't be recovered without years of rebuilding. However confront her first. Deleting number and social media doesn't mean chin chin. He has her details already.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Cannot Dissociate Herself From Her Ex by Oluwaphemite(m): 9:06am On Jan 04, 2020
God will help you. But why read her chats in the first place. Now that u'v seen what you are looking for, what next?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Cannot Dissociate Herself From Her Ex by lilmax(m): 9:07am On Jan 04, 2020
He said his wife is a born again Christian grin

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Cannot Dissociate Herself From Her Ex by Druss(m): 9:16am On Jan 04, 2020
lilmax:
He said his wife is a born again Christian grin

I ignored that part. The behaviour doesn't show that hence I treated it as falsehood. Person can't be born again if they are unfaithful.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Cannot Dissociate Herself From Her Ex by sisisioge: 9:18am On Jan 04, 2020
Wow! After 20yrs of marriage! Unbelievable!

Anyways, let's see how this pans out. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Cannot Dissociate Herself From Her Ex by rtdCivilservant: 9:24am On Jan 04, 2020
stabillini:
My wife is a born-again Christian, we have been married for 20years and I have absolute trust in her until recently when she found her ex-boyfriend 4 years ago when she lost her father, the ex got to know about it and sent her 50k to cover some burial expenses. Since then they have been having prolonged chatting on whatsapp every day, I have been reading the chats.
Initially it seemed like normal chats like "how was your day?", "good morning, how was your night?" these chats always lead to other small talks.
But recently the chats have taken another turn. Now we have chats like "I couldn't sleep last night, I kept thinking of you" to which my wife would reply "same here". Last night the chat went like this.
Ex: "I am here to reclaim what rightfully belongs to me but was taken away from me 20years ago".
Wife: "don't you think that would be difficult? I'd like to see how you would do that".
Physically I know they have not been seeing each other because we are living in Abeokuta and the ex-boyfriend is living in Kaduna. But these chats are giving me so much worry. I don't know where it's leading to. They might plan to kill me. I have not confronted my wife knowing that the chats will stop and they might go underground. Pls, I need advices of fellow nairalanders
Are u saying after 20yrs the ex is still not married or doesn't have a reasonable thing doing?

6 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Cannot Dissociate Herself From Her Ex by CAPSLOCKED: 9:30am On Jan 04, 2020
THIS ONE IS ON HIS WAY TO DIE YOUNG.

THE BITTER TRUTH IS THAT THE HEART WANTS WHAT IT WANTS, AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO PREVENT YOUR WIFE FROM YEARNING FOR HER EX.

I'LL PUT THE BLAME ON THE MAN. WHEN MEN ARE HØRNY THEY TEND TO START REASONING LIKE SHEEP. AS A MAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING GOING AFTER A MARRIED WOMAN WHO YOU DATED 20 YEARS AGO?
WHY DO YOU KEEP PRESSING EVEN AFTER SHE SAYS SHE'S IN A RELATIONSHIP?
EVENTUALLY YOU'RE GOING TO SUCCEED, WE KNOW HOW IT GOES... THEN YOU DISAPPEAR AFTER A "GOOD TIME".

BUT WHY DO YOU PUT IN SO MUCH EFFORT TO RUIN ANOTHER MAN'S MARRIAGE/RELATIONSHIP.. THEN TURN AROUND TO CRY FOUL WHEN YOU DISCOVER YOUR OWN PARTNER CHEATING ON YOU?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Cannot Dissociate Herself From Her Ex by correctyourself(m): 9:32am On Jan 04, 2020
For me keep all evidence , confront her, if she try not to be remorse, report the matter to her family with evidence and see how it hose.

And why are you afraid they will kill you? They should be the ones to be afraid and not you, get you wife phone block the man's line before you delete it

And for those telling you have lost your wife already, its not true, just that there are a lot of whom I called under age internet user over here. Their experience is only on B/G friends matter and does not understand that the issue of married couple is far different from B/G friends.

Note, any woman who choose to leave her family after 20 year of marriage becuase of mere issue does not worth to be married by a man, marriages even when there are challenges endure mostly when children are involved in the Union.

If she leave she would live to regret in the rest of her life because that flame that maybe burning on her ex mind is not forever, when it goes down what would be the faith of this woman, coming back to her matrimonial home? Hhmmm... Not possible you would not accept her again ( foundation of frustration for her if she does) and would be worse for when children grow up to know the shameful thing their mother did, can she erase the period at which she was a way while she missed her children and why? Trouble dey sleep yagan wan go wake am because of unnecessary risky and illegality

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Cannot Dissociate Herself From Her Ex by jidamsel43(m): 9:40am On Jan 04, 2020
confront her , so that you will not leave fire on the roof while you are asleep.
The issue of ex. has sent many people to great beyond. Tell her to stop chatting him . if she refuses , then there is more to it than normal chatting

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Cannot Dissociate Herself From Her Ex by Amanee(f): 9:41am On Jan 04, 2020
smiley
Re: Help! My Wife Cannot Dissociate Herself From Her Ex by Ranchhoddas: 9:46am On Jan 04, 2020
thorpido:
You don't have to do anything.Just as you imagined the story,you can simply draw a favourable conclusion.
Lol.

I think say na only me see am.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Cannot Dissociate Herself From Her Ex by Oyindidi(f): 9:58am On Jan 04, 2020
Money is the root of all evil, see watin 50k dey cause for this family.

6 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Cannot Dissociate Herself From Her Ex by Saintmary(f): 10:02am On Jan 04, 2020
stabillini:
Screenshot those chats, send them to your phone, then delete them on your wife's phone, show them to her pastor, show them to your family when you have called a family meeting comprising of your family, her family, your pastor and hers. Don't be surprised if she opens your own can of worms too.
This is what happens when a couple refuses to undergo couples mentoring and remain teachable even after marriage.
Born again wife my foot

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Cannot Dissociate Herself From Her Ex by iPrevail(m): 10:03am On Jan 04, 2020
O blimey! Let me make some assumptions here... Your wife is 40 years plus and she still doesn't have sense? You know what they say about a fool at 40

Seize that phone from that puerile dumbhead you call a wife before she self-destructs

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Cannot Dissociate Herself From Her Ex by Lamanii22(f): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2020
Old flames never quench... Even after 20 years... Maybe the guy deflowered her... It's always hard for a lady to forget that person.. If you're not comfortable with it.. Speak to her about it...
Re: Help! My Wife Cannot Dissociate Herself From Her Ex by searchng4love: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2020
Oyindidi:
Money is the root of all evil, see watin 50k dey cause for this family.
I have missed you dear. How's your family?
Well I think the attraction remains because the guy is seeing a free chop without taking up any tedious responsibility?

Remove the roof over her head..... See the relationship crash.
Re: Help! My Wife Cannot Dissociate Herself From Her Ex by Stanweezy(m): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2020
That part "they might plan to kill me" got me laughing, OP oil dey ur head, u can reason fast.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Cannot Dissociate Herself From Her Ex by marshalcarter: 11:17am On Jan 04, 2020
Do something before something do you ooooooooo... na man wey no get power dey go house go pull cloth first before him run to go market go fight
Re: Help! My Wife Cannot Dissociate Herself From Her Ex by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 04, 2020
Why I advise people to destroy their contacts with exes. Once u married, you should totally hang ur boots.

Op do something unless you wanna see how everything plays out. The devil is firing temptation into your home.
Re: Help! My Wife Cannot Dissociate Herself From Her Ex by SarakiBukola: 11:30am On Jan 04, 2020
KevinDein:
Surely you have to be trolling. grin

I immediately thought so.

But just 14 posts on a profile registered since 2014... gave him a bit more credibility.

The obviously fake profiles i suspect the MODs create for traffic are usually super recent with 1 or 2 posts only with a ridiculously sensational story.
Re: Help! My Wife Cannot Dissociate Herself From Her Ex by Richy4(m): 11:33am On Jan 04, 2020
Please Op, Please do not force me to choose who will act this movie script you created here cheesy
Re: Help! My Wife Cannot Dissociate Herself From Her Ex by uninspired07: 11:36am On Jan 04, 2020
This is serious. Op,do you have kids?

Born again woman acting like a slay queen.

Wetin musa no go see for gate?
Re: Help! My Wife Cannot Dissociate Herself From Her Ex by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 04, 2020
stabillini:

So you have been married for 20 years,meaning you are not a kid sir.What I find rather disturbing about your action is that you have chosen to bring your marital affairs to Nairaland for less experienced folks to chip in without even confronting your wife first.There is no wisdom in your approach and it's a shame to be honest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Presently In A Dilemma / Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. / Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.