Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister (45770 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / How My Boyfriend Impregnated My Best Friend And Another Girl - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Newmans: 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
From what you just said, why don't you relocate her else where and talk to her to find out if she is also interested in the guy and marriage, not you not that guy she is the only one to take that decision, why do I surjest if that guy can come to ur family and insult everyone u don't know how he meet ur sister, u don't know if it was with clear eye and if your sister truly wants him or she's under Durex's, take her out of that environment relocate her and u will get to know her mind, if she's interested then gudluk to her
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by mrksquare: 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
Explicit02:
Firstly it is wrong to call your in-law thug

I guess because he knew you call him a thug that makes him have no regard for you guys...

Be kind to him and fix a date for intro and accept the fate unless your sister will become a baby mama and that stigma may affect her later in future

My view on this

Comments like this is the reason I always come to Nairaland whenever I feel the need to laugh.

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by 1759ademola(m): 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
if God later on blesses the thug and he is given a political appointment it's this same ranting mouth of yours that will still advice to accept him.
hypocrite
the kind of comments some people make, you'll even ask where the brain is?
But what if he's butchered on the street. It's not about money or jackpot but the kind of life you chose to live.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by maasoap(m): 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
uninspired07:
And why didn’t your family abort the baby when you realized the guy is a Muslim? That’s the only sticky part ooo—Muslim guy.

The blame is all on your sister.

The fact that the guy is a thug doesn't border you a bit. But the fact he's a Muslim is your own headache. Una well done. Fanatics everywhere
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Yankee101: 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
Relocate her

If it wasn't consensual get soldiers to pick him up
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by chuksjuve(m): 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
To some of you giving advice , I hope you can accept the same advice you are dishing out if you are in OPs shoes..

3 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
well there are ladies who love rugged looking and men who are into street.they find them mysterious and exciting.maybe ur sister loves such men.ur loss or maybe ur gain.

2 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Ebenezar2020(m): 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ndibunna:

This is your picture below and you have right to call another person a thug.

Where do I start to Judge now.
lmao case of pot calling the kettle black cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Vibesvbs(m): 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
Airforce1:
That man you called "Thug" could become a governor tomorow

Example is Yaya Bello and Lagos future governor, MC OLUOMO.
My wicked governor must hear this grin grin
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
The girls we castigate only are our sisters. So many hoe suster threads on nairaland
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by emerged01(m): 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

See them.

Those two are in love.

You think they are Nairaland members that are divided across religious lines.

Let the father take care of his wife and the baby.

Thank God you don't have an inlaw like me. I will beat your spirit out of you and go report myself at the police station
Lol! You my inlaw? Fear self go grip you if you face me. I go cut your head as babalawo dey cut fowl head ni idi Sango.

2 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by GraGra247(m): 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
if God later on blesses the thug and he is given a political appointment it's this same ranting mouth of yours that will still advice to accept him.
hypocrite

You're the only senseless hypocrite here. When did you discuss with God and He told you He blesses thugs that heartlessly disobey Him and get different innocent girls pregnant. That possibly rob and kill people without mercy.

And all you brainless fellows defending the thug, who told you God cannot bless the innocent girl or her brother and her family.

Please take your ignorance elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Egbesu1(m): 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
Just report him to Lord MC OLUOMO, or better let me call him and ask for advice since they guy involved is a thug
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
emerged01:

Lol! You my inlaw? Fear self go grip you if you face me. I go cut your head as babalawo dey cut fowl head ni idi Sango.

War film go sweet for una house be that.

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
uninspired07:

Na lie oooo. His sister loves the guy to have bleeped him to the extent of getting pregnant.

The OP has not really given us enough facts. He’s jus calling the guy a thug & he has defined what a thug is.

His sister must be one of those young confused girls who like rough guys. The OP still needs to give us more facts for us to advice him.
u are on point, his sister love the guy, maybe the guy is a marlian, so the op dislike him, come on op! Ur sister has pick her lover, leave them,younger girls(ur sister) love marlian.
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by jclassiq(m): 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lamanii22:

He is not a loser... He is a man who would not judge a woman... Who would love her for who she is and not what the society thinks of her... I call that kind of man brave, a hero...

Obviously you are a single mother. Weldone.

5 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by immantoks: 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
I will suggest she goes for a D and C, but if that can't be done, when she delivers she should just give the family the child. Don't have anything maritals to do with a Muslim ooo. she will be treated as an infidel and even after her conversion to their religion (which is their goal .They will use sweet words to encourage you to give them your sister ) More ladies will still come in that's if the thug doesn't have some other wives before he impregnate your sister.
And if a Christian guy should impregnate one of their malo daughters all hell will let lose.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Ndipe(m): 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
The man is not his in-law because he is not legally married to the woman he impregnated.

Explicit02:
Firstly it is wrong to call your in-law thug

I guess because he knew you call him a thug that makes him have no regard for you guys...

Be kind to him and fix a date for intro and accept the fate unless your sister will become a baby mama and that stigma may affect her later in future

My view on this

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by LabDNA: 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
If you guys are Igbo, customary law demands that the child does not belong to him. Your family does not have to release the child to him and his family, bride price was not paid and the relationship was not traditionally consummated.

The child belongs to your family and will add to the population of your lineage, he will also bear your surname and the mother's family- your family, will put into the 'empty' innocent child the training that will help him become great regardless of who donated the sperm as an ingredient during his biological manufacturing.

6 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by uninspired07: 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
dancok:
u are on point, his sister love the guy, maybe the guy is a marlian, so the op dislike him, come on op! Ur sister has pick her lover, leave them,younger girls(ur sister) love marlian.

That’s why I was asking the OP what kind of girl his sister is because normal girl of 20 will not allow you fvck her if she doesn’t like you.

OP’s sister must have fallen for the guy’s strong personality & it’s unfortunate that he’s the wrong kind of guy for her.

2 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by uninspired07: 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
jclassiq:

Obviously you are a single mother. Weldone.

Don’t mind her. She feels guys are fools.

2 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by uninspired07: 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
lefulefu:
well there are ladies who love rugged looking and men who are into street.they find them mysterious and exciting.maybe ur sister loves such men.ur loss or maybe ur gain.

Exactly. The OP’s sister fell for the guy. She cannot tell us or her family that nice, well behaved Christian guys didn’t disturb her but she fell for a thug—and a Muslim one at that. Shameful!!!

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by AfroKnight: 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
GraGra247:

Your family is Christian and yet failed woefully in the responsibility of teaching your sister till she's strong enough to overcome the deceit of wayward men.

This your comment comes from a place of wounded ego only because he dismissed your advice on abortion. Lol. Calm down. Even you cannot instill flawless religion into your own children. They will choose what to believe when they grow up, except you manipulate them into religious zombies for your purposes.

The OP clearly wrote that she met the thug whenever they sent her on errands. But you must rub the situation in his face just cos he politely didn’t subscribe to your views.

2 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Benwallt(m): 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
His thugging is at what stage?. From the way u describe ur sister, I think she need a thug life
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Beetobee(f): 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
uninspired07:
And why didn’t your family abort the baby when you realized the guy is a Muslim? That’s the only sticky part ooo—Muslim guy.

The blame is all on your sister.
Final stage of tramadol addition detected.
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
fredrick9:
In journey of life some just spoil their life...
Well no human is useless until the die been un-useful

What do your sister wants

For me let her give birth, give the babe to the guy or his family and make sure your sis is relocate to where she will be taken well care for and let a family (siblings) eye be upon her. The she should focus on her future learn a trade or enroll in a university study.
Sorry bro for the shame and pain this will cost the family
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by athorello(m): 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
We're christians
We can fvck
We can take postinor 2
But we can't abort.

Your options before the matter escalated. Now, you can't even abort if you want to. Wahala wa!

Anyway, if I had my way when I was in your shoes I would have prevented a distasteful experience. My late didnt let me have my way, the girl sef no gree take my advice. Now, it's a pain in the arse.
That someone impregnated your sister doesn't mean you should alter the course of her life (oh, we don't even know the true course of her life).
I have seen thugs/cultists who later became threatening big men in the society, legislators, even house speakers.
I have also seen thugs who after putting unwise girls in the family way (and the girls family allow them be), lost their lives or became useless after their ogas lost political relevance, lost power or they fell out.
So there are different possibilities.
Follow ya heart but your sisters heart matters too. This might be her destiny.
If I advise people in real life, they'll say I'm confused. I will tell them that I don't really know how to advice people but my instincts (first thoughts) are mostly right.
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by djojo(m): 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
Can you please answer this, what if the guy is a Christian will you av allow him to take your sister. A thug is a thug being a muslim doesn’t make him different from being a Christian thug. Did he force your sister to have sex with her? Did he have sex with her at a public or she was cajole to enter his house, if you can answer this questions with a clean mind then we cAn know how to advice. Abortion is against Christianity and islam so that is a no go area and i will advise to seat your sister down and ask her if she is willing to marry the guy? If she is will to face the consequences of whatever happen after? All this telling you to go and abort now they will blame you when you come back to tell us how you mistakenly kill your sister. Thug today can become good boy tomorrow or become worse so never do without prayer.

2 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by uninspired07: 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
maasoap:

The fact that the guy is a thug doesn't border you a bit. But the fact he's a Muslim is your own headache. Una well done. Fanatics everywhere

I am not a fanatic. I am just being realistic.

I won’t want any woman in my family to fall into such a ditch (marrying a Muslim). It’s not hate, I just don’t like it.

If I were the OP ooo, I will either abort the baby or we keep the baby & rename the baby to our family name.
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by immantoks: 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
[quote author=uninspired07 post=85497260]

Are you a Muslim?[/quote God forbid If a Christian impregnate your sister what would be your first reaction.
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by uninspired07: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
Beetobee:

Final stage of tramadol addition detected.

What’s tramadol there? I should be politically correct that I will tolerate a Muslim thug to impregnate a female member of my family?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee / Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.