Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister (45835 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / How My Boyfriend Impregnated My Best Friend And Another Girl - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by golddare: 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
Explicit02:
Firstly it is wrong to call your in-law thug

I guess because he knew you call him a thug that makes him have no regard for you guys...

Be kind to him and fix a date for intro and accept the fate unless your sister will become a baby mama and that stigma may affect her later in future

My view on this

I think you should follow his advice unless you guys wants your sister to only born for the while she pursue other things in life but be very sure your sister wants out if not that guy will give her the second belle.
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by nlPoster: 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
But the op also resembles the people he's complaining about?

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
So a thug pounded your sister's kpekus! hahahahaha
somebody said that a pvssy fvcked cannot be unfvcked.

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by tck2000(m): 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
Airforce1:
That man you called "Thug" could become a governor tomorow

Example is Yaya Bello and Lagos future governor, MC OLUOMO.
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
lopsoj:
This is to seek for your honest solution to this situation, no insult pls.

My younger sister is very friendly, and cynical, but this attitude of hers, is always to the extreme, she mostly lived with our elderly sister and her husband, while they leave her alone at home with their children often, this continue for long. During this time, i was away from home, because my work took me out of town.

Before my return, I was informed that my sister was pregnant for a thug she met whenever she was sent on an errand. According to her, this guy always waylaid her on the road threatening her to have sex with him, but she said it happened after she frolic with him and some other friends around the neighborhood, before he started making advances toward her. She is in her early twenties

To cut the story short, how they get to become intimate was a surprise to us. Because right now she is with a child and he wants the child to be born, yet he has no regard for any of us in our family, he insult us at will, and he is also a muslim.

Recently his family came over to apologise for his misconduct and demand we release the mother and the unborn child to them. meanwhile we do not want to have anything to do with a thug, that has no regard for the family with no sign of remorse. what do you think we can possible do on this issue

Get him arrested .
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by tck2000(m): 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
Airforce1:
That man you called "Thug" could become a governor tomorow

Example is Yaya Bello and Lagos future governor, MC OLUOMO.
lol
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by GraGra247(m): 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
AfroKnight:

Lol.

Your gra gra shows that you were pained when he dismissed your advice.

Not everyone views abortion from your perspective.

Even you who are talking here; your parents didn’t raise you to become a troll on Nairaland. Have they failed? grin So calm down.

Did I know I was reasoning with an underaged infant, I wouldn't have replied you. My apologies, I reply no more.
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Lamanii22(f): 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
sowilli:
you think the sister who opens her leg for a thug is actually okay too. Was she raped? If No, there is a chance she will still open her legs for the same thug. This is a girl in her early twenties, so she is some way aware of what she is doing. Some girls like those gangsters .. I tell you... her sister should be examined first as this is his problem not the thug! There are other girls available for the thug !

I agree with you... If it's not rape... She surely likes that guy... My stepsister got pregnant too four years ago for a thug... Dirty looking... I can't imagine them hugging not to talk of kissing and eventually having sex... My mom was really upset... But each time they try to insult the guy, she protects him, she defends him all the time... The guy smokes Igbo oo and drink to stupor oo...

When she eventually gave birth... My mom was thinking she'd come home with the baby, she already prepared bath water and stuff... Not knowing that my stepsister has gone to the guy's place... To cut the long story short.. She's back at our house after that one has used beating to destroy her life.... He would tear her clothes on the street... Imagine... But she still loves him til date oo... So some girls are like that.. No matter the advises given, they would do that which is on their minds...

5 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by darlenese(f): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
you know what to do stop asking irrelevant questions .
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by GraGra247(m): 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lamanii22:

She must have been taught... Ko GBA eko ni... She chose to do what was in her mind all along...

She was gullible and naive. She was deceived by a thug that was aware of that.

It happens to countless young ladies.

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by immantoks: 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
I asked one of those Muslims that if he hears that a Christian impregnate his sister what would he do and he never responded .because one of the first thing they will do is to actually try to kill the guy and kill some other Christians with him then try burn some churches especially the arewa Muslims and those ones from Ilorin area. The truth is that they will use every form of sugar coated mouth to deceive you into giving them your daughter and after she will be forced to start knacking her head on the floor five times a day. And to those ones saying their sisters married a Christian,I can tell you that those ladies have long converted before they even started dating those Christians. Just that the fear of them being stoned to death as encouraged in their religion will never allow them to openly practice Christianity.

3 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by anonymousghost2(m): 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
lopsoj:
humm, we are christain and we don't encourage abortion. thanks though, will look into " seeking a better future for her"

u better go n abort that bastard... be there n claiming christain..................una eye go soon clear

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
My brother there is nothing to be done, if a girl of 20+ wont have sense to even concieve for a sensible guy them she will live the life on her own, let her go with the thug and enjoy the fruit of her labour

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by calculator1(m): 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
donbachi:
Ur smear campaign against the guy has already failed on arrival....any child dat goes to a party and dance....must be given party rice...ur sis got served...if na dangote son u for call am thug?...do u even know if he will end up becoming ur entire family breadwinner?...u all should thread with caution.
And someone in his right ming liked this post?
Breadwinner u say? How much bread has he won for himslf? Lemme just attribute this to too many kids being on nairaland anyways

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by TLION(m): 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
lopsoj:
humm, we are christain and we don't encourage abortion. thanks though, will look into " seeking a better future for her"
. Yen yen yen better abort it if you can..before pikin go grow up turn to marlian for street cry

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Damdammy: 11:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
lopsoj:

My younger sister is very friendly, and cynical, but this attitude of hers, is always to the extreme, she mostly lived with our elderly sister and her husband, while they leave her alone at home with their children often, this continue for long. During this time, i was away from home, because my work took me out of town.

Before my return, I was informed that my sister was pregnant for a thug she met whenever she was sent on an errand. According to her, this guy always waylaid her on the road threatening her to have sex with him, but she said it happened after she frolic with him and some other friends around the neighborhood, before he started making advances toward her. She is in her early twenties

To cut the story short, how they get to become intimate was a surprise to us. Because right now she is with a child and he wants the child to be born, yet he has no regard for any of us in our family, he insult us at will, and he is also a muslim.

Recently his family came over to apologise for his misconduct and demand we release the mother and the unborn child to them. meanwhile we do not want to have anything to do with a thug, that has no regard for the family with no sign of remorse. what do you think we can possible do on this issue

Let your sister stay with you till she delivered (since they are not married and why are they demanding for her). After delivery let them do their right on the child and let your sister nurse the baby (but let the guy family have access to their child) till when she can relocate to further her study or learn a trade.
But never, I repeat never, allow your sister to pack into his house bec they are not married, if you allow her, then she become his wife automatically.
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
The comments i see here men[size=8pt][/size] shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Look at the part of your message which I cut out. I guess all those telling you to allow the thug marry your sister did not see this part of your message. A thug threatened and waylaid your sister to have sex with him, she fell into it due to pressure/lack of sense, and you are even thinking of welcoming him into your family.

Better save your sister, she can keep the child, but do not have anything to do with a thug, he is not even remorseful, he does not respect your family, and he is a Muslim. Let your sister bear the lifetime shame of having a child for a scallywag......it's her shame to bear, but do not allow them marry. You should also be ready for custody battle with a thug, since his family wants marriage and he also wants the baby.
lopsoj.... This is the most sane response so far, take note.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
So u mean to say na street thug bang ur lil sis raw to the extent she took in for him and na aboki for that matter....If not that she's a woman and secondly that her street cred is on tight-one by now, I for say na to lie her for center table give her better 101 every morning for 72 consecutive days...Waht nansense.
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Charleys: 11:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lamanii22:

And so... Is it a crime to be a single mom... There are guys out there that will kill to marry a single mom... Op.. Don't mind this person... Don't ruin your sister's life... Let her give birth to that baby.. She should go back to school.. Get a good job.. And thank me later.... Her life would be ruined if you give her hand in marriage...

And you are a female grin
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by DanPel(m): 11:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
Charleys:

And you are a female grin
.o you want to make extra cash as close to #100,000?
Do you want to advertise your goods and products online and cash out quickly?
Do you want to work at the comfort of your own home, office or class by reading our comments and making comment?
Do you still believe genuie online payment sites are out there to boost your financial capacity?!...
Then don't dull. Am the right answer for you.
Join our Whatsapp group and make cool cash in a month.

https:///EJXZaQQnyIOKuUwEACFs4y
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Timekeeper: 11:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
lopsoj:

Don't be stupid sir... Cox u r behaving like one

U can call a man a thug but u can't call ur sis a hoe, whoring tool, bitch... Many good guys like me might have met her but she dey form, na one thug kon knack am put ice cream join.. Face the truth, ur sis is in a very big trouble, the hoe kon go get belle for muslim.

Besides, why are all Muslim thugs??

3 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by TLION(m): 11:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
Person wey suppose dey cell now
Just imagine you impregnate person pikin come even get mind dey form Boss..Your family come still get mind waka come my house Dam. Some shit just don’t happen at right place..at same time you can’t wish for some shit..him for smell him pepe if na my family him try this shit with....Thank God say I no get sis

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Timekeeper: 11:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lamanii22:

Awwwwn thank you... I'd take that as a compliment... Everything I say here is based on experience.. I'm not just saying....

Omo aye how far na, u no go carry me go date so I go come nairaland come praise u too

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
Why some were saying the thug will maltreat her we ve seen others professional field treated their spouses badly even in-laws.we all need second chance. If truly you love your sis you get to pass down the love to her( thug) lover
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Charleys: 11:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
uninspired07:

Being Muslim has a lot to do ooo.

Which sensible Christian will allow his daughter marry a Muslim?
Yoruba christians
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Charleys: 11:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
LabDNA:
If you guys are Igbo, customary law demands that the child does not belong to him. You family does not have to release the child to him and his family, bride price was not paid and the relationship was not traditionally consummated.

The child belongs to your family and will add to the population of your lineage, he will also bear your surname and the mother's family- your family will put into the 'empty' innocent child the training that will help him become great regardless of who donated the sperm as an ingredient during his biological manufacturing.

The guy is not an Igbo.
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by LyfeJennings(m): 12:04am On Jan 05, 2020
lopsoj:

i'm not calling him a thug, thats how he is in the neighbourhood, for privacy sake his picture should have followed the post. and his behaviour is annoying.

Alaye, U gotta learn how to be nice to him
Learn to relate with him
U never can tell
U can brush the guy up
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Jimbadly: 12:11am On Jan 05, 2020
How can the thug's family come to your house and demand you release your sister and the unborn child to them when he hasn't paid the bride price of your sister, let alone marrying her. Is that the culture of your people? In Igboland you have no right to claim an unborn child as yours when you haven't paid the bride price.

Don't allow that terrible man to marry your sister. Let her have the baby then give the baby up for adoption.

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Charleys: 12:13am On Jan 05, 2020
TLION:
Person wey suppose dey cell now
Just imagine you impregnate person pikin come even get mind dey form Boss..Your family come still get mind waka come my house Dam. Some shit just don’t happen at right place..at same time you can’t wish for some shit..him for smell him pepe if na my family him try this shit with....Thank God say I no get sis

Na me first like this your post. Person wey boys for lie am down first first flog am like 50 in front of the parents.
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Advancedman(m): 12:19am On Jan 05, 2020
uninspired07:

Na lie oooo. His sister loves the guy to have bleeped him to the extent of getting pregnant.

The OP has not really given us enough facts. He’s jus calling the guy a thug & he has defined what a thug is.

His sister must be one of those young confused girls who like rough guys. The OP still needs to give us more facts for us to advice him.

She ain't minor, and can marry the guy by law while the so called family hang themselves especially that guy that is lying here calling someone a thug forgetting his sister is a thugress.
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Advancedman(m): 12:22am On Jan 05, 2020
lopsoj:

we don't want her to go, but looking at the plea from the guy family, because they said once they impregnate a lady they dont reject the baby or the girl in question

Oga this proves you are lying there is no law that forcefully join them.
So damn the plea stuff if you aren't a nuisance yourself is nairaland Naija constitution on marriage.
Bleep off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? / "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.