Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister (45838 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / How My Boyfriend Impregnated My Best Friend And Another Girl - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by CSTR2: 12:23am On Jan 05, 2020
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Kooldon(f): 12:25am On Jan 05, 2020
Very pathetic and delicate at the same time.
Young girls do go astray and this is one of it but no one knows tomorrow.

1. You havent told us if he is ready to marry ur sister cos they can't take the child without the mother.

2. Since he is a muslim, he wil definitely marry another wife, imagine what your young sister wil be going through and you will be hating him everyday til enternity.

3. Your Sister may be too immature to know what she wants now but tell her in clear terms so that she could decides what she wants.

4. As for me, there is no love here and the only connection btw the two families is the unborn child.
Your Sister having a miscarriage is still the best option if time permits.

4 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by CSTR2: 12:29am On Jan 05, 2020
ikorodureporta:

cheesy cheesy laff won kill me here

e b like say all dis small girls no know say dk dey cum.. not just to screw only
Lol
na yeye pikin.

She deserves better beating to give am sense.
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Fourwinds: 12:32am On Jan 05, 2020
Lamanii22:

What a world! Never ever release your sister to 'em... She would suffer... They would treat her like shit... The guy will now start beating her again.... Let your sister give birth safely and she should go back to school afterwards....

Front page please
that girl is wayward .... I detest when a girl doesn't make use of her brain but rather claiming emotional ...... She sold herself out and the result she must bear

2 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by ultimate77(m): 12:43am On Jan 05, 2020
Lamanii22:

I agree with you... If it's not rape... She surely likes that guy... My stepsister got pregnant too four years ago for a thug... Dirty looking... I can't imagine them hugging not to talk of kissing and eventually having sex... My mom was really upset... But each time they try to insult the guy, she protects him, she defends him all the time... The guy smokes Igbo oo and drink to stupor oo...

When she eventually gave birth... My mom was thinking she'd come home with the baby, she already prepared bath water and stuff... Not knowing that my stepsister has gone to the guy's place... To cut the long story short.. She's back at our house after that one has used beating to destroy her life.... He would tear her clothes on the street... Imagine... But she still loves me til date oo... So some girls are like that.. No matter the advises given, they would do that which is on their minds...
The way you dish your own comments eh... e day make sense well well. keep it up.

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by tomdon(m): 12:54am On Jan 05, 2020
lopsoj:
This is to seek for your honest solution to this situation, no insult pls.

My younger sister is very friendly, and cynical, but this attitude of hers, is always to the extreme, she mostly lived with our elderly sister and her husband, while they leave her alone at home with their children often, this continue for long. During this time, i was away from home, because my work took me out of town.

Before my return, I was informed that my sister was pregnant for a thug she met whenever she was sent on an errand. According to her, this guy always waylaid her on the road threatening her to have sex with him, but she said it happened after she frolic with him and some other friends around the neighborhood, before he started making advances toward her. She is in her early twenties

To cut the story short, how they get to become intimate was a surprise to us. Because right now she is with a child and he wants the child to be born, yet he has no regard for any of us in our family, he insult us at will, and he is also a muslim.

Recently his family came over to apologise for his misconduct and demand we release the mother and the unborn child to them. meanwhile we do not want to have anything to do with a thug, that has no regard for the family with no sign of remorse. what do you think we can possible do on this issue

Hahaha
Na real wa oo
As you were away just for short period.
So just like that the girl just carry bele
Girl chop better prick you say it is a surprise to you people, is the girl and imbe or was she raped ni??

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Blitzerz: 1:13am On Jan 05, 2020
lopsoj:

My younger sister is very friendly, and cynical, but this attitude of hers, is always to the extreme, she mostly lived with our elderly sister and her husband, while they leave her alone at home with their children often, this continue for long. During this time, i was away from home, because my work took me out of town.

Before my return, I was informed that my sister was pregnant for a thug she met whenever she was sent on an errand. According to her, this guy always waylaid her on the road threatening her to have sex with him, but she said it happened after she frolic with him and some other friends around the neighborhood, before he started making advances toward her. She is in her early twenties

To cut the story short, how they get to become intimate was a surprise to us. Because right now she is with a child and he wants the child to be born, yet he has no regard for any of us in our family, he insult us at will, and he is also a muslim.

Recently his family came over to apologise for his misconduct and demand we release the mother and the unborn child to them. meanwhile we do not want to have anything to do with a thug, that has no regard for the family with no sign of remorse. what do you think we can possible do on this issue

First of all, take note
There is no commandment that your sister must marry him because they fornicate.
Get it

Your sister can learn, become better and meet a better husband in future..
Moreso, the thug is disrespectful to your family.

The child can be catered for without marriage to him

2 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by bynomzy(f): 1:18am On Jan 05, 2020
lopsoj:

Someone in her early 20s is old enough to know what is right for her. so I don't know why you are asking Nairaland when you could definitely ask your sister what she wants for Christ sake. She's not underage, she wasn't raped. Trust me, I pray she doesn't end up being his baby mama, she might live to regret it.
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Blitzerz: 1:18am On Jan 05, 2020
uninspired07:

Show me a single guy that will kill to marry a Babymama & I will show you a loser & a simp.

Google about Ciara husband
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by TLION(m): 1:20am On Jan 05, 2020
Charleys:

Na me first like this your post. Person wey boys for lie am down first first flog am like 50 in front of the parents.
. I swear the thing dey vex me die
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by bynomzy(f): 1:24am On Jan 05, 2020
GraGra247:

Your family is Christian and yet failed woefully in the responsibility of teaching your sister till she's strong enough to overcome the deceit of wayward men.

Lol. Do you know?
You can drag a horse to the river, but can't force it to drink!
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Dbarrzx: 2:24am On Jan 05, 2020
lopsoj:

we don't want her to go, but looking at the plea from the guy family, because they said once they impregnate a lady they dont reject the baby or the girl in question
so impregnating ladies runs in their DNA? Hmmmm OP do the needful before the needless happens

2 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Ebenezar2020(m): 2:28am On Jan 05, 2020
payperpost:
Op! look for the thug sister and impregnate her, then tell them its abomination, the impregnator can not marry from the pregnatee family,

I use the almighty formula to arrive at this.

hmm na wah oh
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by TamiOkoroDedeh(f): 2:35am On Jan 05, 2020
Chop his p*** off. Problem solved.
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by nlPoster: 2:37am On Jan 05, 2020
payperpost:
Op! look for the thug sister and impregnate her, then tell them its abomination, the impregnator can not marry from the pregnatee family,

I use the almighty formula to arrive at this.

A tough guy said a fearful thug impregnated his sister, your advice is he should look for the fearful thug's sister and impregnate her.

When a tough guy, going by his profile photo, is saying someone is tougher than him, is it provoking the tougher guy that would help this scenario?

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Ofadaman(m): 3:16am On Jan 05, 2020
You'll only have yourself to blame if you let the unholy union to fester, don't ever hand over your sister to their family (one that could not train their own son).

Don't ever allow such union between family to occur, take her out of that neighborhood, change her phone number , send her somewhere far and do the "needful".

Some things are what they are, mistakes, not destiny, and if they aren't taking care of, it's downhilll for your sister and your family from there.

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:49am On Jan 05, 2020
Send him to kirikiri by the time he return he will be on factory resetting
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by alphaNomega: 4:05am On Jan 05, 2020
lopsoj:

YOU WANT AN HONEST OPINION?

1. Execute the thug
2. Abort the bastard your sister is carrying
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by alphaNomega: 4:07am On Jan 05, 2020
Blitzerz:

Google about Ciara husband

He is a loser and a simp

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by bobolaga: 4:08am On Jan 05, 2020
Before coming to Nairaland,just ask your sister if she enjoy the guy you call Thug or not.

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Nobody: 4:45am On Jan 05, 2020
lopsoj:

Yeye sister bringing shame to the family see don't even release your sister to them oh
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Badgers14: 5:59am On Jan 05, 2020
lopsoj:

Do not release your sister to that family .. on what grounds tho angry angry

Suggestion, if you have a close family that live out side your area, have your sister go live with them for now...

Dont you ever let her go to that family angry

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by AmuDimpka: 6:08am On Jan 05, 2020
LabDNA:
If you guys are Igbo, customary law demands that the child does not belong to him. You family does not have to release the child to him and his family, bride price was not paid and the relationship was not traditionally consummated.

The child belongs to your family and will add to the population of your lineage, he will also bear your surname and the mother's family- your family will put into the 'empty' innocent child the training that will help him become great regardless of who donated the sperm as an ingredient during his biological manufacturing.

Thats why I love Igbo ...no time for nonesense
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by sdavirus: 6:12am On Jan 05, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
I believe the OP is mature enough to give a truthful account so that he can get good advice. Besides, how come the thug disrespects his family.

All those guys before you are just there being shitty fellows. That's why the good ones keep on leaving or going dark.

Someone came for advice, it turns to something else.

Good reply jare. If they can even be sure of the way laying, it can possibly be grounds of charges if they can get the right backup, anyway, with the way his family is even being so nice...and the guy having a "do your worst" attitude.

She needs to be gotten out of that choking environment

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 05, 2020
Airforce1:
That man you called "Thug" could become a governor tomorow

Example is Yaya Bello and Lagos future governor, MC OLUOMO.

This useless irresponsible noise making baby father and ass licker is criticizing someone. What makes the difference between u and the said thug?
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 05, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
I believe the OP is mature enough to give a truthful account so that he can get good advice. Besides, how come the thug disrespects his family.
It obvious the OP is painting the whole sex event as if her sister was forced. We all know ladies have soft spot for bad guys

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 05, 2020
WHAT SEPARATES US FROM WESTERN WORLD IS A VERY HUMONGOUS GAP....

BECAUSE OF HARDSHIP AND WHAT PEOPLE WILL SAY WE SETTLE FOR SENDING OUR CHILDREN TO GO AND ENJOY THEIR MISTAKE

IF ITS ME MY DAUGHTER WITHOUT BEING TOLD KNEW SHE MADE A MISTAKE....SHE WILL GIVE BIRTH IN MY HOUSE AND WILL LOVE HER AND THE BABY.....THE GUY SHOULD COME TO COURT LETS ASCERTAIN IF HES CAPABLE OF HAVING WIFE AND A CHILD.....I CANT GIVE HER OUT TO THE BOYS FAMILY BECAUSE THEY WONT BE THERE ALL THROUGH
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by chloride6: 6:52am On Jan 05, 2020
Explicit02:
Firstly it is wrong to call your in-law thug

I guess because he knew you call him a thug that makes him have no regard for you guys...

Be kind to him and fix a date for intro and accept the fate unless your sister will become a baby mama and that stigma may affect her later in future

My view on this

Very bad advice...

Forcing people to marry cos they have kids..

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Fash20: 7:06am On Jan 05, 2020
I won't advice your family to give her out... You should talk to her to know what she wants

But damn!
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by AfroKnight: 7:06am On Jan 05, 2020
GraGra247:

Did I know I was reasoning with an underaged infant, I wouldn't have replied you. My apologies, I reply no more.

“Underaged” infant? Together in a sentence?

Lol. You see why you need to calm down? grin
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Willy123(m): 7:37am On Jan 05, 2020
A thug will always be a thug and your sister fell for him, The threatening and waylaid story. She would have told you guys for to asked him to back off but she didn't. Some don't like going out with nice guys. A THUG AND A MUSLIM!!!! I f you still love your sister drop the baby for them and take your sister Waka far
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Microwhy: 7:45am On Jan 05, 2020
lopsoj:

And he is also a Muslim
Ode ! So what?
You just don't like the guy hypocrite.
If a boy is stubborn, them say, give him wife and let him start a family. He will become responsible.
You never tell wetin they pain you for this matter mumu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) / "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. / ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ●

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.