Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister (45837 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / How My Boyfriend Impregnated My Best Friend And Another Girl - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by bluefilm: 7:55am On Jan 05, 2020
Thug Life.

Tupac Amaru Shakur.

The Rap Game Greatest Of All Time.
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Codes151(m): 8:18am On Jan 05, 2020
What are you? Christian or Muslim?
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by graze224: 8:23am On Jan 05, 2020
lopsoj:
This is to seek for your honest solution to this situation, no insult pls.

My younger sister is very friendly, and cynical, but this attitude of hers, is always to the extreme, she mostly lived with our elderly sister and her husband, while they leave her alone at home with their children often, this continue for long. During this time, i was away from home, because my work took me out of town.

Before my return, I was informed that my sister was pregnant for a thug she met whenever she was sent on an errand. According to her, this guy always waylaid her on the road threatening her to have sex with him, but she said it happened after she frolic with him and some other friends around the neighborhood, before he started making advances toward her. She is in her early twenties

To cut the story short, how they get to become intimate was a surprise to us. Because right now she is with a child and he wants the child to be born, yet he has no regard for any of us in our family, he insult us at will, and he is also a muslim.

Recently his family came over to apologise for his misconduct and demand we release the mother and the unborn child to them. meanwhile we do not want to have anything to do with a thug, that has no regard for the family with no sign of remorse. what do you think we can possible do on this issue
How many months pregnancy? Ask ur sister if she truly like the guy and can settle down with such a guy. If no, Guy! Get a good doctor and abort the bastard, take ur sister away from that state entirely. Nothing too much to do for beloved sisters. Early 20 is a kid, too early for her to start living live with a thug. She may die before her time if she continue with that idiot.

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Frankiss44(m): 9:27am On Jan 05, 2020
You better let your sister go and stay with him if that is what she wants.. She is an adult and have chosen her path in life..
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Oladayo12(m): 9:58am On Jan 05, 2020
uninspired07:

Then she turns an after 1/baby mama with an even slimmer chance of getting a responsible man.

I would never advice my male friends or family members to marry such a lady.

She has laid her bed, so she should lie on it.
Stop that pls.. she had laid her bed truly, but such bed can still be re-laid 4 her 2 lay on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by uninspired07: 10:15am On Jan 05, 2020
Microwhy:

And he is also a Muslim
Ode ! So what?
You just don't like the guy hypocrite.
If a boy is stubborn, them say, give him wife and let him start a family. He will become responsible.
You never tell wetin they pain you for this matter mumu.

Why do you muslims feel alarmed when non Muslims display their fear or dislike for Islam?

Can’t you the problem muslims are causing all over the world?

Or is this willful blindness?

2 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Neoteny(m): 10:27am On Jan 05, 2020
Airforce1:
That man you called "Thug" could become a governor tomorow

Example is Yaya Bello and Lagos future governor, MC OLUOMO.

You're still yet to blow......

Blowing emoney doesn't count tho
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Amdoyin(m): 10:27am On Jan 05, 2020
Explicit02:
Firstly it is wrong to call your in-law thug

I guess because he knew you call him a thug that makes him have no regard for you guys...

Be kind to him and fix a date for intro and accept the fate unless your sister will become a baby mama and that stigma may affect her later in future

My view on this
On point!
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by OLUWADASH: 10:37am On Jan 05, 2020
lopsoj:

My younger sister is very friendly, and cynical, but this attitude of hers, is always to the extreme, she mostly lived with our elderly sister and her husband, while they leave her alone at home with their children often, this continue for long. During this time, i was away from home, because my work took me out of town.

Before my return, I was informed that my sister was pregnant for a thug she met whenever she was sent on an errand. According to her, this guy always waylaid her on the road threatening her to have sex with him, but she said it happened after she frolic with him and some other friends around the neighborhood, before he started making advances toward her. She is in her early twenties

To cut the story short, how they get to become intimate was a surprise to us. Because right now she is with a child and he wants the child to be born, yet he has no regard for any of us in our family, he insult us at will, and he is also a muslim.

Recently his family came over to apologise for his misconduct and demand we release the mother and the unborn child to them. meanwhile we do not want to have anything to do with a thug, that has no regard for the family with no sign of remorse. what do you think we can possible do on this issue

What has thuggin got to do with love ?,
That baby could be a diamond
Just pray.
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Lamanii22(f): 10:44am On Jan 05, 2020
Charleys:

And you are a female grin

And you're a male too SMH
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Lamanii22(f): 10:45am On Jan 05, 2020
Timekeeper:

Omo aye how far na, u no go carry me go date so I go come nairaland come praise u too

Lol... Wagbayii jare... Very soon... You really don't have to praise me publicly ..
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Savagethe21st(m): 10:49am On Jan 05, 2020
Lol he didn't rape her she fell for the bad guy.Now i can relate what ubunja always talks about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChTAgrTPOB4 Hello guys i'm a producer in my teens chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and comment what you think or critique subscribe to support me and .Thanks and Godbless.
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Lamanii22(f): 10:51am On Jan 05, 2020
ultimate77:

The way you dish your own comments eh... e day make sense well well. keep it up.

Awww thanks a lot... Everything I write is based on experiences.... We learn everyday y'knw...
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by ultimate77(m): 10:53am On Jan 05, 2020
Lamanii22:

Awww thanks a lot... Everything I write is based on experiences.... We learn everyday y'knw...

but please, how do you have the time to respond to all the threads and mentions?
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Lamanii22(f): 10:58am On Jan 05, 2020
ultimate77:

but please, how do you have the time to respond to all the threads and mentions?

I reply to the ones I can and leave the rest... But my mails.. I don't reply em much... It's too much...
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by COOLWYT: 10:59am On Jan 05, 2020
A FEMALE COMPUTER OPERATOR URGENTLY NEEDED
A decent female computer operator needed in a business center .
Must be skilled in Microsoft Office Packages, Corel draw.
Qualification: SSCE/ OND
Must reside around Ibeju- Lekki Lagos
Accommodation available if not staying within.
Call: 08126083622
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Timekeeper: 11:21am On Jan 05, 2020
Lamanii22:

Lol... Wagbayii jare... Very soon... You really don't have to praise me publicly ..

OK I dey wait. Broke guy is waiting

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Idaytesj29(m): 11:40am On Jan 05, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Look at the part of your message which I cut out. I guess all those telling you to allow the thug marry your sister did not see this part of your message. A thug threatened and waylaid your sister to have sex with him, she fell into it due to pressure/lack of sense, and you are even thinking of welcoming him into your family.

Better save your sister, she can keep the child, but do not have anything to do with a thug, he is not even remorseful, he does not respect your family, and he is a Muslim. Let your sister bear the lifetime shame of having a child for a scallywag......it's her shame to bear, but do not allow them marry. You should also be ready for custody battle with a thug, since his family wants marriage and he also wants the baby.

What is it with you guys about bolded?
If na Dangote son impregnates her now, you won't talk about the bolded. As a society, we have big problem.
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Idaytesj29(m): 11:44am On Jan 05, 2020
My advise is that, whether Muslim or not, don't allow her marry that guy. Your sister needs an education, career and then a man of her choice to settle with.

Not an uneducated, street gang boss who probably raped her to get her pregnant.

Send her away, and don't entertain the guys family for any sort of meeting. Let them know you don't want their proposal. If they don't reject women who got pregnant for their son, tell them your own family don't accept men who forcefully put women in family way.

2 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by saasala(m): 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
lopsoj:

Check your dictionary and search for this word "Abortion"
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Blitzerz: 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
alphaNomega:

He is a loser and a simp
With all due respect,
His one week wage is higher than your generation income.
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by mechanics(m): 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
If she agreed to make love to him, then you don't have a case, but if she didn't agree, you can sue him for raping your sister, you know how thug behaves, if you eventually release your sister and her baby to them, she will suffer in his hand.
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by kodix(m): 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
Is always said that getting pregnant for a man or impregnating a girl is not a licence to marriage so why can't you adopt it in this situation,she can stay and give birth to her baby after all.after which she pickup again from where she stop, and I know God will give her good husband that tym. The child will also be beneficial to your family. That your sister might be great in future so don't all that thug spoil her future by marrying her is a thing of highest a year it will be past story
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Cityguy: 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
Send your sister to another place. If she likes she may have the baby and hand over to motherless babies home or keep but not to now have anything to do with that thug. It is not a story of love at all. He just took advantage if her and of course his family have their motive behind saying you should hand them your sister. What future is there for her? Don't enslave her because she made this mistake. It is not lost yet.
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Cityguy: 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
Idaytesj29:
My advise is that, whether Muslim or not, don't allow her marry that guy. Your sister needs an education, career and then a man of her choice to settle with.

Not an uneducated, street gang boss who probably raped her to get her pregnant.

Send her away, and don't entertain the guys family for any sort of meeting. Let them know you don't want their proposal. If they don't reject women who got pregnant for their son, tell them your own family rejects men who forcefully put women in family way.
Apt. This is just it.
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Bigblessed: 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
Let your sister give birth to another thug before focusing on her future as a single babe if only she can. Everything lies on her.
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Jeweltz(f): 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
Airforce1:
That man you called "Thug" could become a governor tomorow

Example is Yaya Bello and Lagos future governor, MC OLUOMO.

How do u know MC oluomo will become a governor tomorrow? People on this forum sha
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by adelumolo(m): 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
Are you not satisfied with him because he's a thug or a Muslim? You need to make clarification so that we can answer you properly... ...

2 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Legendguru: 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hmmm
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Microwhy: 2:10am On Jan 06, 2020
uninspired07:

Why do you muslims feel alarmed when non Muslims display their fear or dislike for Islam?

If you're in a gathering and they say Muslims one side and Christians should go other side, is it the chairs that will move or the walls? Its still you and me that will move with our feet. So whenever Islam or any religion is insulted, persecuted or blamed for something, automatically somebody somewhere is persecuted, insulted or blamed and if you're once a victim, you feel alarmed.
Until the world stop tagging Islam with terrorism.
If Niger delta is to be a Muslim dominated region, all you will hear in the media is Muslim terrorist.

Can’t you see the problem muslims are causing all over the world? Or is this willful blindness?
When last did you tune your TV set to BBC, CNN or Aljazeera and you see them reporting donald trump's achievements. How US is doing great under his watch economically , how the local industries are being empowered and how local farmers are singing his praises, when? Because that is not what they want you to see or know about him, all they want you to know is how bad, arrogant and rude he his.
Please,what problem has your Muslim neighbour or co-worker caused you?
Growing up in the north, Christmas day is a half day in Arabic school so that we can go and celebrate with our friends. But today, no malam would try such because he would be tag hypocrite weak in believe. That is the divide both international and local politics brought into our life's, I wish we can leave politics to politicians. So that we can know how to use our common senses.

Please tell me, what is the justification for Iraqi invasion by US force and allies. ( the war that change our today's world). Hundreds of thousands were killed .Offspring of those killed will never let go.
Al-Baghdadi was a military commander during Saddam Hussain's regime. Living a free life but after the invasion, his country was destroyed.
He needed free armies to seek revenge and he came up with ISIS ideology which Boko haram is also affiliated to.
The US and allies knows that winning today's war won't be by military power alone, they have to come up with something to garner sympathy, support and justification for invasions and future attacks and that is "Blanket Stereotype' (Muslim terrorist).

Religions are human and Humans are religion.
Attacking a religion means you're attacking somebody somewhere.

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Idaytesj29(m): 10:38am On Jan 06, 2020
Microwhy:

If you're in a gathering and they say Muslims one side and Christians should go other side, is it the chairs that will move or the walls? Its still you and me that will move with our feet. So whenever Islam or any religion is insulted, persecuted or blamed for something, automatically somebody somewhere is persecuted, insulted or blamed and if you're once a victim, you feel alarmed.
Until the world stop tagging Islam with terrorism.
If Niger delta is to be a Muslim dominated region, all you will hear in the media is Muslim terrorist.

When last did you tune your TV set to BBC, CNN or Aljazeera and you see them reporting donald trump's achievements. How US is doing great under his watch economically , how the local industries are being empowered and how local farmers are singing his praises, when? Because that is not what they want you to see or know about him, all they want you to know is how bad, arrogant and rude he his.
Please,what problem has your Muslim neighbour or co-worker caused you?
Growing up in the north, Christmas day is a half day in Arabic school so that we can go and celebrate with our friends. But today, no malam would try such because he would be tag hypocrite weak in believe. That is the divide both international and local politics brought into our life's, I wish we can leave politics to politicians. So that we can know how to use our common senses.

Please tell me, what is the justification for Iraqi invasion by US force and allies. ( the war that change our today's world). Hundreds of thousands were killed .Offspring of those killed will never let go.
Al-Baghdadi was a military commander during Saddam Hussain's regime. Living a free life but after the invasion, his country was destroyed.
He needed free armies to seek revenge and he came up with ISIS ideology which Boko haram is also affiliated to.
The US and allies knows that winning today's war won't be by military power alone, they have to come up with something to garner sympathy, support and justification for invasions and future attacks and that is "Blanket Stereotype' (Muslim terrorist).

Religions are human and Humans are religion.
Attacking a religion means you're attacking somebody somewhere.

I hope those shouting Muslims will read this
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by lopsoj(m): 1:18am On Jan 07, 2020
nanaman:
The deed has been done and next step is what you should be worried about. Good you have made a decision that the baby should be born.

First, what's your sister's stand? To marry him or stay away? Do not force decisions on her and do not decide for her because no one knows, the child might change the father's behaviour, change the story of the family or otherwise. Let her decide and respect her decision. All you can do is to counsel and guide her on the right decision to make.

If she decides to stay away from the father, let it be done in a proper way. With what you said, the father is "irresponsible" but the family are capable. The question now is, are you ready to give the baby to the family to take care off or you think your family is capable? If your family is capable, let them do the naming, inform them that they should pay some amount of money every month for the upkeep of the baby and choose days when the father can visit.

Second, for proper documentation and future reference, you should contact the nearest welfare office around you to get this done so that if perhaps they fail to concur to the agreement which they would actually do, court process can be initiated. The custody and care of the child is paramount at this stage so, if court process is initiated, you can have full custody while the father would be playing the fatherly role while the child visit to acquaint him/her with the roots

Finally, to be sincere, you would have no choice than to relocate your sister from that area, else, she would get pregnant again for the same guy. Her future might be ruined by stigma so, try as much as possible to find her a new abode and something worthwhile doing.
wow, thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) / "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. / ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ●

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.